Donald Trump statue in Las Vegas REMOVED

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283144-trump-on-jeb-endorsement-who-the-hell-cares
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89778370/#q89782084
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

statue

I know there ain't much to discuss. Let's just celebrate this victory together!

Great. I did my part too. Fuck you freeloaders.

My only regret is that I didn't say it was my wife's son.

Here's another one of my wins. El Rato got this letter on Thursday and endorsed Trump on Friday.

If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.

Sending a random tip to a PD across the country was big enough for me.

>2048/2048
The Emperor would be proud.

Jeb! and Kasich will endorse soon....

That's how you tell it is fake.

>jeb
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/283144-trump-on-jeb-endorsement-who-the-hell-cares
>kasich
>literally who?-man

That's pretty funny if true.

>going through the hassle of creating a fake screen shot of a simple form instead of just contributing

PROJECTING

Fuck off. I sent more than three letters.

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."

Never doubt the power of Kek.

I regret not time stamping these pics, but I didn't think anything that big would come of it.

>not posting the actual report linked like other anons, namely (me)
Not sure I can trust you any more.

Nice job, user.

Make them see

I didn't save it because it's wasn't a big deal. I remember you posting it in the thread. If you go back through the thread you will find the same pic. I used a different site than you and a bullshit email address. It was on Wednesday around 400-430est

Here's the big pic. 120 letters in all.

Nice shoop, ya faggot.

I pulled mine out of the history and reported anonymously, hence, no email address. Obviously, you never submitted.

Notice how he never shoes 120 images, just the same 3 or 4.

shows*

Fuck off.

Wow, another stack of unsent mail. (((You))) are a real [an] hero.

Nice. If you think about it, it really is blocking that handicapped spot, whoever put that shit up should be ashamed of themselves

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89778370/#q89782084

Here is my original post in the thread, faggot.

>link to the contact form
Good job, now show the report number from when you submitted it. Oh wait....

>push it over and call the city to remove it
Sweet my post made it in a screencap

Yeah, you caught me. I went through all this trouble to just not mail them out.

Did you mail mine yet?

Look at that HUGE pile of printed memes. WOW, I'm so impressed by those seemingly STUFFED envelopes.

Shut the fuck up... He delivered.

There is no proof that he did.

Nice job user... I especially like the pepe acroynm

That website just told me it was submitted. I guess instead of just submitting the form, I forged a copy to make it look like I submitted it and then posted it.

Everything went out Tuesday. If you are the Texas fag then I got a little drunk and drew a dick on the inside of the envelope and addressed it to Black Lives Matter.

lmao nice

Yeah. I put all this work into it, just to throw everything away...

>not SS'ing the submitted screen
Fake indeed. You ain't gotta lie to kick it, homie.

>120
Still not "120 letters".

He literally posted 1) the letters, 2) the content, 3) postage, and 4) a picture of them in his mailbox

I'm not sure if youre just trolling, or youre just a giant piece of shit. Either way, kill yourself.

Hello CTR

Is that your company?

PEPE

You got the pepe, but the inside flap has a black penis drawn on it that might be visible from the outside as I drew it with a sharpie. I definitely delivered though. You should get it Monday, though I'm surprised it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm not that much of an attention whore. I submitted the form, just like I mailed the pepes. Sorry to derail your thread but you're being a cunt about a minor thing.

No, it's this place.

>100 E Main St, Palouse, WA 99161
>The Green Frog Cafe

The madman

I got a stack of envelopes I could show you if you give me a minute, faker.

Where is the postage posted? All I see is a few stamps.

There's no proof that anything you read on here is ever real. Just fucking enjoy, autismo

kek

Fucking gold.

WEW.

I've posted, the contents, the addresses, the letters, and pics of me literally dropping them in the mail (which were immediately posted on TrumpGen, which the archive).

Another fake.

>Here is your validation

That's awesome guys, keep it up!

havent checked the mail, my dad probably has it and thinks it's some sort of threat

he's a shillary supporter lol

contents: mostly fake
addresses: obviously real
letters: where?
pics of you dropping: clearly shoops

Point Emerging Probably Entertaining

I gotta tell you, if it was me, I'd dress the statue in a suit, put a podium with the presidential seal in front of it and post that shit across social media.

You can't stop meme magic fired with weapons-grade autismo.

"Department Of The Delegates"

>DAHNALD

Kek, well done

Damn, you beat me to it. Here is a pic of the roll of stamps (100) and the extra book (20) isn't in the pic. I would have been more meticulous in my record keeping if I would have known my legitimacy would be challenged.

>autism

>roll of stamps (100) and the extra book (20)
There isn't a roll of stamps or an extra book of stamps in your pic...

"Coral Gabbles" made me chuckle. Gabble sounds like a frog word.

You're really mad about me upstaging you in you're own thread aren't you?

Missed your previous pic, but an unused roll of stamps really implies that much; that it is unused.

It's in this post, you stupid fuck.

penis envy user?

:^)

I've gotta get to work. I'll keep posting intermittently.

>There is no proof that he did.
show proof he didn't!

ha BTFO

>working on the weekend
Well, you do it for free, so I'm not sure that it actually counts as "word"

work*...

Another unsealed, unsent envelope. Please, show us more.

That actually is pretty fucked, that's exactly where the a wheelchair from a van with a lift would have to unload at, essentially blocking them from being able to get out.
Liberals are fucking retarded and also insensitive to the handicapped.

I own two small businesses. I had a free day and decided to spread some pepes last week. No reason to be such a cunt about it all.

Good job user, ignore the butthurt faggots.

You can't even make a proper label, m8.

>I got a stack of envelopes I could show you if you give me a minute, faker.
no you don't

>this nigga is pissed that my hands have touched a pepe that will grace the office walls of Donald himself

fucking checked
PRAISE KEK

fuck off

;_;
You're right, I'm too poor for envelopes. I only use e-mail.

Those damn Avery labels aren't worth a shit. The template they give you only lines up the middle rows and then throws the rest off. I thought it was just Open Office screwing with me, but even in Microsoft Word, it messes them up. See how bad this one was.

>he doesn't have something that Donald J. Trump's hands have touched
It's ok, only 29.95 on eBay.

Is one of the business that you own called The Green Frog Cafe?

>not wearing gloves whilst handling all materials for maximum anonymity

Its time to stop posting.

>can't even make his own label template and use it more than once

seconded

No, just a 3deep5me Pepe reference.

Fortunately, US doesn't have laws against hate speech, which would be the worst case scenario for these.

The mailman delivered you fucking google

Stay based entrepreneuranon

>his thread was derailed by someone too stupid to make a label template and use it more than once

Eh, at least I actually submitted my report to the LVPD, whereas that fag can only fake sending out pepe memes.

That's what I'm asking for.

>Implying Hillary doesn't already know who OP is from this thread
>Implying OP won't drop a barbell on his neck walking to the mailbox

>2016
>checking the mail
Only bills anyways.

why did they put it in the loading zone... Liberals are so fucking stupid

nigga you post this on the regular. look like you got 5 with it

It's always birds and proofs
Birden of proof?

Any trump supporters in WA? I wanna beat u up

Yeah, meet me here tomorrow at 4:20, bitch.

Ok see u there bih

I guess you want a time stamped video of the entire process with a notary public and an attorney in the frame to verify its authenticity...

Yeah, I've posted it a few times since Friday. I was pretty excited about it considering the timing. Letters to DC take two days to arrive, so the timing was very suspicious. I've dumped all these pics before. My thread was pinned for a few days on the other chan.

You see that punk ass mufugga standing there? Yeah, he's only about 1/4 the size of my left nut when it's swollen. You better watch out!

>I guess you want a time stamped video of the entire process with a notary public and an attorney in the frame to verify its authenticity...
IMPLYING

kek im over on columbia st

user, I think it's time for bed.

>celebrity steak salesman

holy shit

fight me bic
Gotta come across the river first though.

>random letter that will never be sent in front of an open road
Millennial girls in a nutshell.

I got it from another user here a few weeks ago.

>columbia st

yes that's the one, nice detective skills

Wew

Yeah, so what weapons you gonna bring? I'm gonna be packing my straight 6" steamroller, nigga. What'chu packing nigga?

>original file names
>surely not a proxy
Always wondered why bongs cared so much about USA.

g19 you degenerate trash

fucking kids these days

Fuck off, rat.

ayy senpai, u the one that got paid to make them maymays by the fuckbook goggles guy?

No, but I would love if someone could get that fags address so I can mail him a bill to at least cover my expenses. Memetic Warfare isn't cheap.

Damn, you are "him."

It's not mine, I only roll up dubs mufugga.

I've been photoshopping new pics for you.

What's new? My shoop radar is getting low on energy, but that doesn't look shooped at all. Either really good, or really bad...

>Dont bodyshame u guys we r all bitiful pepul :-)

>aha look at trump lamo he fat and have tiny benis x)

Are you the only one IRL pepeposting? Is there some sort of starter kit so that I can start pepeposting?

Teach me senpai

>not noticing the pixels

This is really fucking lame

This. I need money for my memesmithing, since money has supposedly been going out for the kind of memesmithing I do.

I'm not sure that you are the original shoopster, madame.

Sure. Here's the basics. Cheapest way to print is using Walmart.com and having them sent to your house (or an address you have access to using a prepaid debit card). It comes out to 9 cents each if you do this method. The address list is in the pastebin. There is a DNC donor address list floating around, but I didn't have the patience to find it.

Postage is your biggest expense, you can cut down on this by just sending 100 or so pepes to each address. Preferably with a Dollar Tree bible that has Exodus 8:2-6 highlighted and book marked.

If you really want to skimp, you can order them online and have the delivery address as your targeted address. 200 pepes this way would only cost 20 dollars with shipping included, but they would all go to one place. I'm not sure how effective this would be.

You should have gone to bed long ago.

>camera roll
>not the guy who took them
So if you are the guy who took those pics, why go through the trouble? You aren't even in USA.

LMAO that fag with his "sent memes" can't even reply. I'm sure he "went to bed" but it's likely that he lost track of the IPs of his proxies. I've got a few other devices, but I won't use them now!

I'm in the US.

Your dedication and organization is impressive.
Which 3 letter you with?

Me too.

Lonely?

I appreciate the compliment, but my organization skills are the bare minimum possible given my schedule.

Oddly enough, I've been convicted of federal computer fraud and turned down an offer to help the FBI.

like some fag with a thinkpad ever did anything useful. your rp is over homeboi

You're awfully emotionally invested in this user for some reason.
Maybe it's time to take a step back and analyze your life and the dark turn that it hastaken to bring you to this point.

>can't even post right-side-up
Australian detected.

Ugh you got baited by his shitty troll. Delete this, you can be identified by this fucking alphabet by the pattern on your fucking ID

says the guy who first posted 1hr20min ago.

>driver license
>DRIVER LICENSE

Maybe in bongland!!

SHIT I JUST NOTICED MY SIGNATURE IS ON MY ID.

his ass is bigger than that

"I don't know how images work."

If you even spent 2 minutes reading the site that generated the image you posted, you'd know how to identify fakes.

How do I delete pictures?!

So is his cock, but we aren't splitting hairs here.

Considering it took you more than two minutes to read that, I'm not sure that I should trust your presume authority.

Ask the guys in the Cred Forums party van across the street

That is great Ted Cruz got your message!

You are doing Gods work keep up the great Work we'll make this whole planet Great Again!

presumed*

click the little box top left of your post then goto the bottom right of the page and theres delete with an option for picture only.

>everyone opens the thread at the exact same time

Do you think pic related was shopped?

So why have you not deleted it yet...?
Maybe its a good thing you didn't take up the FBI's offer.

It's too late; I've already contacted my secret network of spies across the USA .

>wanting validation on a shoop
Care to provide the link to the analysis, m8y? :^D

I'm just dicking with OP. There's nothing in that pic I posted.

I spoke with my father in law, who is a big lawyer in Pennsylvania, before I sent anything out. Everything is legal about it. The line on this is pretty clear: don't make any specific, imminent threats and you're fine.

Just saying, cuz your image is definately shooped.

I'm asking if you think that image is shopped, because if you don't think so then how can you think is shopped?

Can you check if these are shopped?

Notice the pixels here.

Do you think this is shopped?

What about this one, is this shopped?

This one actually isn't shooped. Notice the pixels.

We can only verify images, not moving pictures.

There's an image there. I think you missed it.

shoop/10

jesus christ

that asshole looks injured as fuck.

i can handle 9 inch circumferance, and i don't get pink-socket out

people that don't stretch out properly or ignore their bodily limit risk permanent gaping.

>There's nothing in that pic I posted.
You don't understand. Unless you're do and it's a way to cleverly set up whoever that ID belongs to.

You're right. Which frame do you want ANALyzed?

Verify this.
youtu.be/0B5FwnMMcjE

Did you forget that we aren't looking at moving pictures or do you need to be reminded?

Tell me your findings of the Video.

?

There's nothing illegal about anything I'm doing. I'm just going to avoid the bench press for a few months.

I thought we where looking at a statue being removed from a handicapped spot.
>trust the liberals to say "fuck the handicapped"

I'm not talking about legality.
I'm talking about being able to maintain your anonymity, especially to those who perform the extrajudicial killings in the US.
Seriously hope the person who that ID belongs to isn't you, because whoever it is has been positively identified by them now.

How kick ass would it be if he actually did have a Fire Horse.
>also I was just saying to check out the video not frame by frame it since we are talking about analysing pics at the moment.
>May be of interest to you

That's what the first couple of posts were about.

Great video (which I did not watch).

night cunts

jesus christ how disgusting

>People
>Extolling
>Persecuted
>Ethnicities

this thread was funny, you're retarded, thanks and god bless

hot as fuck lenovo keyboard

It's a Lenovo spacesaver 2. Unfortunately it's not a mechanical, but it's still got a great feel to it and it saves me from using a mouse.

There is an IBM model M that has a pointy stick, but it's an older version of the clit mouse that doesn't perform as well.

fuck you

you are a transexual

>claim to be a liberal
>we wuz figtin' 4 humanz rights 'n' shiet
>block handicapped parking lot
Ugh. Democratic party is communist totalitarian, not liberal democratic.

Great fucking work user. This is beautiful.

So this... is the true extend of shitposting... ?

Do they have any fax machines in their offices? I really want to see a lot of Pepe in their ofices

why are you so upset at someone else having fun?

like seriously what is your problem? please kill yourself.

If there was a painting and statues of nude Hillary with distended veiny tits and blue waffle meat flaps and flat ass with hemorrhoids peaking out, what would the media/left say?

Why hasn't this happened?

How would he take pictures of mail that was already sent?

I don't think the statue was fat enough to be accurate

Dude be careful proving it. They're trying to dox you.

> Eating the McJew

or just place a blow up doll on the statues junk with one shoe and write crocked hillary on it, but i guess it could deflate or something.

We should find some faggy or ethnic cake bakers and ask them to bake a pepe cake.

>100 east main street
>100
>00

Based user. Tonight we salute thee.

The clowns always get the lat laugh!

Have a look at

Typo.

last*:(

I live in Vegas.
Heard it got tagged and smashed.

That image looks completely legit, there's no large areas of different compression. Crisp edges show up as white.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You're right.

wew nice get