Why can't nu-males handle strong women? you can't honestly expect a girl to be your mommy, can you?

why can't nu-males handle strong women? you can't honestly expect a girl to be your mommy, can you?

Men are evolving.

>have gf that cooks, buys groceries, washes my shit, keeps apartment intact and clean
>i work full-time to get the dosh
>marriage and children soon

Aaah, the joy of being not retarded.

....i want that

>fart on dicks

Is that like a euphemism or something?

>unzips dick

>soon

This what you tell yourself when you slave yourself a way to something far away that will not come another day

Lashing out violently when you hear a joke or see a shirt you don't like is not a sign of strength.

It's a sign of embarrassing immaturity.

t. Jealous basement dwelling weeb

kek

>He thinks Jamal isn't coming over while he's at work

>you can't honestly expect a girl to be your mommy, can you?
I don't fuck my mum, Cletus.

>Man
"I can lift 300 pounds"

>Woman
"Well I fart on dicks"

>Man BTFO

>joravsky

Pure coincidence.

Bro shops at Trader Joes.

So uh should I be the first?
>Joravsky

u jelly

>“Did the bass just drop, or did that bitch just fart on my dick?” To which we will hold our heads high and scream proudly from the mountaintops. Yes. Yes. This bitch just farted. On yo’ dick!

(((Joravsky)))

every fucking time

wouldn't that give you a heart attack or something?

>normie tier
Move to a big city + online dating.

>pol tier
script through dating sites to send funny messages on your behalf. go on a bunch of dates. Worked for me.

So she does anal?

Ohh and I bet she liked it too didn't she Charles

at the end of which she shits all over your dick

I'm not sure how the farting on dicks at clubs relates to the feminism?

I also know I won't click on that click bait headline to find out.

It's really sad… She is probably of above average intelligent too. Just acting gross and juvenile is supposed to be liberating in some way.

I don't think I'd want to raise a daughter in this day and age. The entire system is working against you.

Op pic made me laff

Holy shit is this real..

We have a phrase in Bulgarian, "yeah you'll fart on my dick" (щe ми пpъднeш нa хyя) which basically means "what are you going to do" and is used when someone makes an empty thread, usually towards faggots or women.

This is so funny LOL

>empty thread

*threat

>tfw she will never fart on you with that look on her face

Why live