rt.com/usa/360541-illinois-university-campus-shooting/
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/600
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
campusreform.org/?ID=8122
twitter.com/hashtag/UIUC?src=hash
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35396627
yahoo.com/news/eight-including-toddler-hurt-baltimore-shooting-031117730.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VJivXSErhB8
chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-bruce-rauner-chicago-violence-national-guard-met-20160831-story.html
rt.com/usa/360543-stabbings-boston-emerson-police/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1814/web
vancouversun.com/news/gangster Gisby brutally murdered Mexico/6536360/story.html
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be

It's a white hispanic Turkish non-religious muslim

post source you retarded cum drinking kid with deformed and feet

global warming strikes again

rt.com/usa/360541-illinois-university-campus-shooting/

There's been an increased in happenings

Wtf is going?

Thank you!

holy shit this pleases me

Lol, Illinois fags blown out by Indiana yet again. Shows you to admit me without financial aid, now ur fucking dead.

It's the Muslims again, isn't it.

BLM has made all minorities feel like they can get away with anything + Muslims being Muslims.

> shooting in the US
> happening

nope, just a regular day in the land of the free

Something is wrong with American society, I don't know what though.

But overall we are much safer than before right? The society looks more fucked up because of mass shootings and terrorist attacks, but I think we are safer than before.

double digits white nationalist trump supporter confirmed

UIUC here, this is almost guaranteed to be a dindu, it always is.

My dubs tell me it was a ginger

N-no, Muslims are a religion of peace its those darn turkish hispanics again

What number shooting is this in 24 hours with 5+ casualties? It is number 3 or 4....

ROPer?

It's another Muslim who wasn't a real Muslim episode

>daily shooting became normal thing.
MERICA NNUMBER ONE

a shart

>9 shot
>none killed

What's the fucking point?

Samuel Schmulz Sanchez al-Hydeni the white nationalist strikes again

My dubs says it is a Asian mad about his small dick.

Not a real muslim.

As a democrat, I can tell.

It was a Google

this is now a german rape thread

probably those damn illinois nazis

The religion of peace strikes again. or a hillary plan is afoot to throw off the election

george soros happening? he's going all out

Man, fuck that shit.
200 French people were killed by Muslims in the past year.
More than the past 20 American mass shootings combined.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I wonder how tan this one is

His dick would be bigger then that.

That makes it highly likely that it was some random dindu firing off because it's "cool" and "hilarious" to blacks when they cause other people great pain.

wouldnt doubt if it was a false flag,
libs are getting desperate.

LEAKED PHOTO OF SHOOTER FROM FBI MOST WANTED LIST

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Actual UIUC student here. Saw some stuff around this, ridiculous.

Another :::white::: Hillary supporter that totally wasn't a real supporter.

So much enrichment all over the world.

I FEEL SO BLESSED.

Trump is coming.

He has the look of someone that just watched his wife get tripped and smash her face on a coffee table by his own brother

BREAKING: first photo of suspect has been released

how does he gets away with it man ?

IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS

Blood in the water.

Hey man, you just tripped my wife

>his country isn't free enough to have mass shootings

>@CNN - Campus on high alert as bomb squads case the scene. Photo of suspects triggered searches.

PLSBEWHITETRUMPSUPPORTER
PLSBEWHITETRUMPSUPPORTER
PLSBEWHITETRUMPSUPPORTER
PLSBEWHITETRUMPSUPPORTER
PLSBEWHITETRUMPSUPPORTER
PLSBEWHITETRUMPSUPPORTER

illinois

witness dubs

Black.

durka durka jihad durka

The Convergence has started

girl run over, 9 people shot, probably roodies

YOUR OP POST IS SO STUPID AND THE PICTURE IS ALL WRONG.

NEXT TIME DON'T JUST SAY "ANOTHER WHITE MUSLIM" ...GIVE MORE INFO.

SAGE

SOMEONE START A REAL THREAD

Yep, it was a nigger

AYYYY

GO ON FAAAAAAAAA BOOOOO LIVE AND GO TO INDIANAPOLIS, SOME NIGGA THERE

>broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/600
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
IT WAS JUST NIGGERS
>IT WAS JUST NIGGERS

OH SHIT
WADDUP
HERE COME DAT DUBS

A weird time for a shooting spree isn't it? My bet is on niggers chimping out at a party.

Oh ok, that's all good then they was oppressed and was protesting like good boys.

Why do I feel nothing when this happens any more?

Why am I not angry?

I sit here. Laugh and giggle.

I was driving near the shootings right when this happened. What they didn't tell you is that the area of the attack was a parking lot that has recently had a dense presence of sketchy blacks. Every weekend night, a crowd of no less than forty of them would park in that lot and just stay there all night. It was inevitable that this would happen.

You're truly woke, nigger.

Was it the goddamn Japs again?

Violence has been normalized, brother. It is easier to control the masses when they feel nothing but apathy toward their fellow man.

D.A.K.

Democratic false flag op confirmed

i just wait for more

i really don't think any pepe can surpass the quality of this one

How long till Obama tries to abolish 2A to save "his children" from each other?

I would bet Tuesday.

Why americans kill each other? Are you stupid or something?

They gotta vent on whitey for reparations

feel free to slide things by making more threads, when an rt article like this is posted, usually they just have a breaking image and a headline, then they update the story with twitter embedding.

What can be done to stop this madness?

Illinois? Probably gang related. I'm sure it will end up being a google.

>college campus

/r9k/ at it again

Kill as many kikes as you can find.

Mass shootings in amrrica dont count as happening.

Let me quote japanese anons on this:
>mass shootings in america are like poo in toilet.

Do you want to know what my favorite part about all of this is?

SJWs have been vehemently defending muslims for years.

SJWs have been vehemently denying there is a connection between Islam and terrorism.

SJWs demand muslims be allowed to immigrate here.

SJWs demand Islam be labeled a "peaceful" religion.

Guess who infests Universities and shopping malls?

The happenings are increasing, martial law inbound.

Since when are shootings in america considered a happening?

It's called 4d chess. Trump saw all of this, and new that Monday would be the perfect day to debate, with all of these happenings fresh in everyone's mind.

In an alley. Probably just googles arguing over a dice game.

Soros is literally paying for more happenings so that Trump is under even more pressure during the debates.

It's like that kid who keeps losing in races so he adds more engine power to his car but doesn't realize his engine's power is useless if he can't drive.

I feel it too...
Once H shits herself in the debate, (((they))) will have no other option.

Frequency, not quality. Its an American thing.

fuck

Drump's bigotry is what caused these poor Muslims to flip. We need to vote Hillary to correct all the problems we have because of Drump.

Why can't the Syrian boy play dead in our pool, daddy?

>'Liberals'
Bu-but it's racist to be against Islam because of white supremacy, I thought all Muslims were Arabs an I had no idea how religion works, Islam is a religion of peace an tolerance, I also call myself a feminist an support gay rights stop oppressing Muslims with your criticism.

Shame to because Arabs who aren't Muslim are pretty based.

Because it was black people, and you've accepted (like most Americans) that this is what black people do.

Anyone posting about this on twitter will abandon it as soon as they learn it was black people who did it. Not because they want to pretend blacks are good boyz who dindu nuffin... but because they know that blacks do this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Nobody cares enough to fix this.

Even if somebody cares people will just shout them down as racist or Uncle Toms.

The black race is stuck in a perpetual cycle of black-on-black violence, the reluctance to be introspective, the need to blame others, and then back to black-on-black violence.

There's no point in being angry, black people have resigned themselves to that decades ago. All you can do is just laugh and shout "WORLDSTAR!" like blacks do in their pitiful attempt to mask the shame they feel for their own vile race.

How the fuck does this work against Trump?

The last two weekends have done nothing but play to his strengths and policies.

>up to nine shot not even confirmed kills.
>happening.

Burying the fact that Obama is tied to the Clinton servers.

>Left website breaks the story to control the narrative on a friday
>Events all during the weekend to shift focus
>Story is buried and forgotten, just like the selling of government positions to the highest bidders

It's the zodiac. full moon makes people crazy this past full moon that all of these happens happen on this full moon was a really nasty one really made people stressed out.

And crazy fuck heads snap and do stupid shit during the full moon.

Gives Hillary the chance to shill for gun control. All she has to do is step on stage and say "gun control" and liberals will cream their panties. After a mass shooting, it becomes a lot harder to be the guy standing on stage defending the second amendment.

Z
O
D
I
A
C
?
?
?

It's partly dependent on who is killed in the shooting. If two teens from rival gangs kill each other nobody cares because it's a common occurrence. People do care, however, when an infant is killed during the shootout.

funny thing is there was an african warlord named butt naked en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

He's about to cut his dick on the broken glass.

Umm ban the second amendment

WAKE UP YOU BIGOTS

This. Trump is a bigot and a vote for Trump is a vote for more people killed by the radicals created by Drump's harsh rhetoric.

>american

We should go ahead and get it over with to get this civil war started already...

Come and take it.

thanks for the tip Kek. Hope the police find the nigger and smite him with small explosive projectiles!

The real happening will be either tomorrow or Monday before the debate. Expect it to be something big enough for them to cancel or postpone the debate

>wasserman
every time

Actually, it is your countries meddling in the middle-east that's creating terrorists.

Something that Hillary wants to continue.

Robert Ocean

Rust is like the game version of Cred Forums

fucking kek user

>the reluctance to be introspective

Whoa there friendo, you need a highly developed neocortex to be capable of that sort of thing.

Fun fact: Many African "languages" lack the verbiage necessary for abstraction--another topic of research which is effectively banned by pc "academics" b/c muh eurocentrism.

Lol I used to do that as a little kid.

>get

damn...

probably just copycats and coincidences, but it'd be nice if no shit halpens for the october surprise. Even the normies are tired of debating these kinds of happenings, so just ignore it everyone

I wonder if it's another one of saul's radicals or obama's kids.

Sound like black lives matter violence

campusreform.org/?ID=8122

so if we don't meddle in the middle east, islam will magically become peaceful?

checked

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

You don't see the big picture my friend.

Blacks have been conditioned by Democrats as well as the elites like George Soros over the last several decades to be dependent on the Government. Instead of creating new opportunities for blacks after the Civil Rights Act, LBJ created a welfare program, knowing full well that blacks would be the main people to use this. This was the beginning of the master plan. Jobs moved from poor blacks to overseas as places like Detroit fell, making more blacks depend on welfare. The CIA then introduced crack to these communities, rounded up the black men and put them in prison, replacing the father with the state.

Blacks start realizing shit is fucked? Put a black president in office and use him to divide the country further. The rioters for Black Lives Matter? Out of State, bused in and paid by Soros.

(((They))) want you to hate blacks, and they want blacks to hate you. They have used blacks as a controlled voter block for decades. Key word is controlled. Planned Parenthood, funded by Democrats aborts mainly black children. These are placed near black areas to keep them in check.

Take the redpill. (((They))) want division amongst to the people. Trump has the most black support since Nixon and it's only growing. Black people are waking up to the madness, so the elites are now doubling down on shit like BLM and such.

It's easier to control a divided population than a united one.

Holy shit this guy
> In his account of a typical battle Blahyi claimed, "So, before leading my troops into battle, we would get drunk and drugged up, sacrifice a local teenager, drink the blood, then strip down to our shoes and go into battle wearing colorful wigs and carrying imaginary purses we'd looted from civilians. We'd slaughter anyone we saw, chop their heads off and use them as soccer balls. We were nude, fearless, drunk yet strategic. We killed hundreds of people--so many I lost count."[12]

Fitting digits you got there

Pussy

That feel when Russian news sites don't even bother putting Cuckropean/US terrorist attacks and mass shootings on the first page anymore...

So many happenings, I can't keep up

The world can't still for one fucking week, I've got exams and shit

Damn, Stevie Wonder could shoot more accurately. We need better firearms training for black youth in the US.

Fucking knew it. Why doesn't anyone stop him already?

Niggers are insane....

HOLY SHIT MY BROTHER GOES THERE
I hope he's alright.

anyone find it odd these happenings occur whenever the FBI drops anything damaging to hillary

this is a ruse

>The students want a permanent end to tuition hikes, racial hiring and enrollment quotas, and minimum wage hikes, in addition to housing subsidies for LGBT students

TIME TRAVEL CONFIRMED

To be fair, that style of warfare used to be quite common prior to professional armies.

It's just ethnic warfare. We'd be doing the same thing if we had another civil war.

Hope he is okay user. Praying for you.

Good luck, user.

>Wake Forest
haha nigger

What this user said.

Plus black-on-black crime doesn't stir racial tensions or forward anybody's agenda. Black Lives Matter isn't going to say a thing about it, and everyone else just writes it off as normal.

It's time to declare Martian Law.

We can only make our country great again if it isn't divided. Which is why Trump keeps pushing for Unity.

Which is why (((They))) hate him. They shill him as a racist and push this narrative of racism in the states despite it being false.

You could clearly see it when they interviewed Lil Wayne and really pushed him to say what they wanted to hear. Yet he didn't. He spoke out against Black Lives Matter, said the only thing that mattered is family to him. And when they said "Well racism is real and an issue muh cops" He nearly came to tears when he described the white cop that saved his life.

If an 8th Grade educated black man who grew up around drugs, deep in the worst parts of New Orleans says that shit, it really makes you think

Mad max style, sure.
But running in to battle naked, hopped up on god knows what after drinking the blood of sacrificed teenage girl wielding an AK and an purse?
Im not jewish.

why havent they caught this guy yet

He's so elusive because he hides in plain sight.

hes a transformer?

delet this

Viking Berserkers used to get hyped up on all types of drugs mostly natural painkillers and psychedelics (hence why they felt one with their ancestors) before going to battle.

>then how do you explain... THIS!

Man I dunno why people want to push the "Hillary supporter" angle on this guy. It was clearly only 1 joke post and it makes them look bad when people actually dig into it.

They are beyond saving.

No other race on this planet would look at what's going on in their communities and just continue doing it while blaming everything and everyone that could possibly help them.

It's suicidal behavior. No amount of under-the-table funding or propaganda can instill that kind of behavior into a human being. I'm well aware of all the forces exploiting blacks, but that's obviously not the problem if they are always reminded of how badly they are fucked and they say "nah whatevas gibsmedat paper!"

You can't save a drowning man who keeps punching you in the face and diving below the water.

Trump is about to win. Snackbars are getting their last bullets in while they still can.

Is he black? If not, he's probably fine.

Joking aside, best wishes, user.

twitter.com/hashtag/UIUC?src=hash

Checked and reloaded.

[SEALAB-ING INTENSIFIES]

>be American
>get shot

>shots fired shots fired omg more shots fire
Sounds like a normal night in Chicagolypse.

How did he go from New Jersey, to New York, to Minnesota, to Washington, then to Illinois and NOT get caught?

it just works

Same way the 9/11 hijackers didn't get caught, the government handles the transportation.

Time travel.

I always thought they were calling him buck naked when he was mentioned on the news.

>racial hiring and enrollment quotas
Literally discrimination

It won't be long until they demand that they get their own bathrooms, water fountains, lunch counters, and buses

>ban air pressure
>still get shot
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35396627

>be aussie
>get mauled by animals

>Be muslim
>Steal truck

>be Australian
>get plucked to death by emus

Blacks are savable.

20% of Blacks support Trump. That number is only growing. (((They))) know this and the media shills even harder for things like BLM and creates this idea that we are being hunted down by whites.

You forget that a lot of people only get their news from the MSM. And most blacks are bluepilled. So if the MSM keeps saying we are victims, and our schools teach us that we are victims, then most will believe we are victims.

The rise of social media has hurt the plan to control us, young blacks are waking up to the reality that the last few decades, we were played. They killed Tupac because he spoke out against this. They created BLM to make us feel like victims.

Sorry I'm really drunk and so tired of this.

There is a history of mass shooters supporting her. It's weird. Not sure why their is a correlation.

>BMWF

Every fucking time

>yahoo.com/news/eight-including-toddler-hurt-baltimore-shooting-031117730.html

don't forget baltimore

On campus right now, most current info points to it being niggers. "Unknown motive," meaning race war. There was a fucking BLM protest yesterday, and another one tomorrow, that one sponsored by the school

they're trying to make us feel like this is normal

remember that scene in children of men where the main character is in a terrorist bombing and just walks off like it's a regular day?

that's the idea

youtube.com/watch?v=VJivXSErhB8

really makes you thi

Democrats perform more mass shootings than republicans.

>BLM protest yesterday, and another one tomorrow, that one sponsored by the school

you have to be shitting me

Your school supports terrorism then
Not that it's surprising
>he fell for the (((educational))) jew meme
kek

Wish I was. The level of cuckening here is disgusting.

Any damages done will be paid for by increased tuition, and once repairs are made its all more profit from there.

Actually most of the non criminal blacks in ShitCongo actually want the national guard to patrol, put up road blocks for random searches and put in a curfew to stop the dindu gangsters but the retard politicians who run Illinois don't let it happen chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-bruce-rauner-chicago-violence-national-guard-met-20160831-story.html

The gangs are essentially terrorist groups like those criminals orgs that operated post Iraq 'liberation' in Baghdad running rampant and the solution to reign them in was roadblocks and military guard, don't see how this is different.

So this is different to the Baltimore shooting that also happened yesterday and had 8 victims, no deaths?

So 3 mass shootings in like 24 hrs?

>Center of Leftist Indoctrination pushes things the left uses to control the masses

News at 11.

Not really. You are just noticing it more because you are getting older. In the 80s Reagan was shot point blank. In the 70s hijacking planes was common and an inconvenience. Also terrorism was more out of control. Look up organizations like "Red Brigades" (Italy), Black September (Palestine/Jordan), and Baader-Meinhof (Germany). You can go further back when the Nation of Islam off'd a shit ton of people when one of their members was killed. It was known as 'The Zebra Murders'. There was also communist terrorism in the 20s. The happenings have always existed except millenials exaggerate everything.

>school sponsored school shootings
GOD BLESS AMERICA

>Tweeting about your best friend potentially being in a School shooting
>Going out of your way to make it about yourself

>shot

Is Candlejack he

It was definitely blacks. I walked by the usps parking lot and their was a bunch of them just hanging around.

injuring people is the new trend. killing people is so 2015.

It's even more cuckish because its not representative of the student body. Beyond a few snowflakes most people don't give a shit. The (((administration))) is so absorbed in their own (((globalist))) bullshit

>be aussie
>dingo eats your baby

>the world
More like crazy americans.

ONE OF US

Mass stabbing near another campus rt.com/usa/360543-stabbings-boston-emerson-police/

Organised wave of dindus committing domestic terrorist attacks?

Happening weeks are curiously common around breaking Clinton stories...

And trump. They're both interventionist.

Shit pool of candidates this cycle.

This was true in Baton Rouge. Got to speak to some locals while on riot duty while I was down there. They all wanted this shit to stop.

Fun fact: The overwhelming majority of rioters where out of state.

More likely Muslims if it's organized but you never know. We are moving in that direction.

Its funny to see racist americans suffer from time to time.

looks like MDE lmao

JEsus Christ, one night I'm not on hear all night, listen to Turner Diries and try to sleep, I hear my RT alert going all night, finally look, 9 shot at one college and 6 stabbed at another?

HAve the Jews finally brought about the end of the world?

The trigger phrase is, "Trump is a racist". Everytime the MSM issues this statement, they are triggering a sleeper agent.

Why? They hurt your feelings?

notthebees.jpg

No one is going to do shit, like always.

no, just bad news bias

>hey're both interventionist.
Trump's entire platform is a non-interventionist one. The "Take iraq's oil" is insane and I hope let lets the turks deal with ISIS themselves (and no more NATO), but trump is first non-neocon, America First option we've had in 100+ years.

Just the start of the race war

> white
> mudshit

Pls

that's the joke retard

Your women leaders let in over a million rapefugees. How about you worry about your own shit for a while? Y'all have lost every war in the 20th century and will lose them all in the 21st as well.

Are most of these shootings in democratic neighbourhoods? Heard Charlotte is demo held.

I predict at least 8 more happenings till election which should help Trump.

Yeah, this is clearly all Trump's fault. A man who isn't even president yet created radical Islam. Makes good sense to me.

Why did he do this at 2 fucking am? Jesus Christ man. Get some sleep before you go on your spree. Fuck.

K Keep Me Posted

Info on the "rallies". Since greek lofe gets school funding, I'm paying for some niggers to scream "fuck whitey" and whatever bullshit they're gonna spout

>bad news bias
I wake up always expecting bad news, but fuck this seems exceptional even by by my standards. The witch hillary has opened a portal into another dimension to destroy the world if she can't run it.

>Are most of these shootings in democratic neighbourhoods?

If you count black neighborhoods, then definitely. Even without counting them it's probably true, though.

Dubs of truth!

Praise KEK!!!

Praise KEK!!!

Praise KEK!!!

Spree started around midnight, the cops haven't gotten him yet because they're probably afraid to shoot the nigger.

>When they tell you the world is safer but they fail to mention it's only safer PER CAPITA

It's cool that more people are dying because there's more people being emigrated into the country :D That's safe right?

100 people on an island and only 10 get killed per ear, but next year there's 1000 people on the island and only 99 people get killed

See? The island is now safer. Don't you feel safer witnessing more crime but less crime per capita?

HAPPENING WHILE A HAPPENING IS HAPPENING

"The lawyer for Mr Scott's family, Justin (((Bamberg))), told reporters that the latest footage only raised more questions about the incident.

He said the video did not show a gun in Mr Scott's hand.

Race war now goy!

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

PLEASE BE WHITE

I guess midnight is a bit more reasonable. Especially at a university campus.

Nah, More legal gun owners, stop happenings from escalating. Oh guy shooting 4 people? 1 person with gun to kill him and stop the spree.

Kill yourself.

If they really wanted to kill they really could do it easily.

I mean no one on the campus has a gun. Just go into any of the dorm buildings, go room to room and shoot them while they sleep.

Gunshots will wake up the dorm and they'll panic and try to flee, that's when you just spray the herd thats rushing to the doors. killing at least 30 right then. Then you go room to room picking off whats left.

And now I'm on a watchlist!

Can anyone find these college stabbings.shootings on electronic synagogue? CNN blows as usual, Fox is repeats, tried Skye and weather is on.
Anyone covering it?

Did i hurt yours?

This reeks like a active shooter drill.

BUMP

NEED STREAMS

Just a prank bro

Hold on a second

How did Sam Hyde shoot up a school in Illinois then go stab a bunch of people in Boston?

I have a female friend who's Sorority organized a rally for Trump and all of them are making it an event to go out and vote for Trump.

Pretty rad, even though its in NY so it wont matter anyway.

True desu. A lot of unis try to cuck you out of keeping any weapon too, so any resistance at all is unlikely.

>PLEASE BE WHITE
Akmed your odds aren't good on either of these unless there is are 2 more supreme gentleman Hafu jews running around.

agree 100%
checked

WHAT COULD BE THE MOTIVE? REALLY MAKES ME THINK

He probably got Charles to visit Boston.

>a Mexican peasant hurting my feelings

You said you enjoy "seeing racist Americans suffer", so why is that if not because you're a bitter little bean?

I don't think the JEws are covering either, think they are just sliding bc feeds into everything Trump has been saying about world out of control.

Plus all the Jews are sleeping off their sabbaths they spent with their childsex slaves.

is this dead or do cops stop talking every time i listen?
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1814/web

> emigrated into the country
Emigrated means leaving, immigrating means entering.

wtf is going on...

6 stabbed in Boston
9 shot in illnois
8 shot in Baltimore
5 shot dead in Washington

In about 24 hrs. BLM and ISIS are really stepping up now.

As a student there, the dorms aren't terribly easy to get into, double verification required and police posted all night. Why even bother? It's saturday night, just hit up a frat house or a bar, people are already packed in tightly with few exits. Luckily terrorists are some iq 75 retards, so it's not like they're able to plan it though.

There was gang war here back in 2007 or so. Public shooting every single day, dude would roll up to starbucks and just unload trying to kill some other dealer scumbag in the middle of the afternoon. After about 30 of these shootings cops then followed every known gangster around 24/7, so they were unable to kill each other anymore. The war then moved to Mexico
vancouversun.com/news/gangster Gisby brutally murdered Mexico/6536360/story.html as they had to follow each other across borders to do hits due to polic heat.

Would definitely work in ShitCongo. Natl guard with road blocks means you can't just unload on a house party and then expect to get away more than a block before running into a wall of police waiting to search and arrest you. Murders would absolutely drop and gangs would lose their street influence.

lol ur right

hope they catch the guy

False flags by Trump to secure his win. All of the attacks are by radical Islamist Hillary supporters.

>new server in Rust tonight
>I'm a strong, fierce black woman who doesn't need a male partner while naked in a big field
>white male runs up to me, gun drawn
>start yelling BLACK LIVES MATTER, HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT in voicechat
>guy gives me a few melee weapons and runs off
How did that actually work

Keep dreaming john, no one is going to start shit, just like always.

have we confirmed if they were real or not real muslims on all these yet?

This shit never fails to destroy my sides
>Local General calls himself General Mosquito
>Rival General calls himself General Mosquito Spray in retaliation.

CNN on this or they will ignore it till debate ?

oh shit

The college my buddy goes to all you need is a Student ID to get inside the dorm building. That's it.

Hell If you're really gonna give up your life to be a terrorist, plan that shit out. Plant some bombs, wait till there is a big gathering even. Hell if there is a freshman orientation, you'd have at least 500 people in an auditorium

Get in, seal the exits, set off the bombs you planted the night before and kill anything that moves. Boom high score.

What is the ethnicities of the victims?

I bet 2 mudslimes and 2 googles especially the Baltimore and Illinois.

....black people, user.

What platform? The slimy fucker cant keep an opinion long enough to stay above water.

OK, EMERSON COLLEGE WAS JUST NIGGERS BEING NIGGERS, NOTHING OF INTEREST. I THINK THAT'S A PRICEY LIBERAL ARTS SCHOOL NO?

"two suspects are reportedly at large, according to a notification sent to students at Emerson College. Students were urged to report any “suspicious activity.”

Police, however, told media they have one suspect in custody - the person was reportedly among those injured and “survived some wounds.” But they are still looking for the other one.

Boston Police Superintendent Bernard O’Rourke said the suspect fled in the direction of Charles Street South.

The attack took place at about 2am, with police arriving at the scene 15 minutes later. The area is home to a number of bars and clubs which close at 2am."

Wow it's almost like media glorification of spree shootings leads to MORE SPREE SHOOTINGS.

Free speech is great and all but I'm thinking the press needs to be regulated.

Not really john, i just love to see racist americans get angry, like you, for example.

really makes you think

>What platform?
It's more than Obongo went in with. If he ends Obognocare, keeps us out of Iran war, and secures the border I'm happy.

pick the whitest pastiest crackerest university

any HSEEP drills in Boston or near Illinois Uni?

You're quite the optimist arent you?

whatever you think of Trump, do you think all these companies are giving her tens of millions bc they think she's pretty and smart?

Why do you think she's getting 95% of Jewish donations? Look up article on a woman called "Hillary's Hawk," on Victoria Nuland. Fuck, even the NYT admits she's an interventionist hawk, "win one for Israel:"
nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0

sure, Paco

see the article linked above. what other option is there? Clinton and war in Iran and Ukraine, possibly starting a World War with Russia?

New happening Emerson College in Boston. Stabbings, anons down.

Checked, he's white

she's the neo-con's wet dream.

War with Russia is a distinct possibility with either president.

And the way Trump talks about Putin makes it seem like he's been the Russian "President's" bottom bitch for years.

Inshallah

LOL
USA yes.
rt.com/usa/360543-stabbings-boston-emerson-police/

>be american
>don't get shot
>get stabbed instead

and of the perps

I'm interested to see if this is linked or just /circumstance/

Yo dawg, I heard you like happenings...

Muhammad was a moon worshiping faggot and his teachings came to him in dreams given to him by Satan.

Fuck off you dirty kike!

This.

Literally nobody would care if 300 niggers died at an all black university.

It wouldn't even get CNN coverage.

Guys at first these happenings were funny, but now i'm just genuinely getting sad. Why can't these muslims just go to their third world countries and just be happy they get to hang gays?

>talks about Putin makes it seem like he's been the Russian "President's" bottom bitch for years.
bullshit. You're just so used to hearing the jews rattle sabers, you don't now what a friendship on equal term looks like.

Putin is right to be pissed. NATO was meant to be ended in 1993. They broke their promise. Then the US was directly involved in overthrowing Ukraine, trying to move NATO right to his border. What's the difference between that and the Cuban missile crisis?

Russia is the Last Christian, majority White nation left in the world. No reason for a 3rd world war. "Putin's bitch" bc he refuses to all him a thug and all the rest?

He said at some point, if russian fighters keep buzzing US ships, they will be shot down. what else do you want? Another fucker screaming about war?

If the Jews get us into a war with Russia, I'm 4f even I have to take a shit on the floor on the draft board. Not dying in Russia for the jews.

>refuses to call him a bitch
Nah user, its more than that, its Trump seems to look up to Putin like some sort of father figure.

Too impressionable imo, his opinion too easily swayed.

the donald is 7 years older than putin, I really doubt he looks to putin as a father figure

Yeah, it was Sam Hyde CNN confirms. Damn it, what is with white christian racists in America?

The lugenpresse needs to shut their filthy lying mouths.
WE WILL NOT SURRENDER OUR CHILDREN TO THE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

ALL OF THEM

Some of the people in Boston were cut with broken bottles.

That's the most nigger thing that's happened all weekend.

What the fuck? Is this real?

age isnt the factor here. But whatever man. We'll see how it pans out I suppose.

damn user, you should be a detective with all that fine police work u doin there :okay handsign:

if your post had ended in 698524 then the world would have exploded

Just got in.

Is it a muzzie?

The more spics come in the more we become like Mexicans

B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Yes a Muslim Hispanic probably

baltimore was three nigs, two with pistols and one with a shotgun, and was in retaliation for a shooting that took place over labor day weekend they say. just googles googling.

I look up to Putin myself. Yes, he's far from perfect, Russians will tell he's the East's version of a neo-con, but people forget the 90s when the Jews were draining every dime from Russia and people were literally starving in the streets.

Considering the shit price of oil, the fact that he's kept the country as wealthy as they are now is an accomplishment.

>tfw no qt styx bf

kk

gang violence then I suppose.

Are you an authoritarian user?

Be prepared for thousands of sleepers being awakened. That Turkish dude was just walking about like a zombie when the popo found him, his hypnotic state had ended.

TFW Wayne Carter went to University, and graduated with a fucking degree, and is most likely smarter than your dumbass...

but you seem to be the angry one when you want people unknown to you to suffer.

it's because you elected a black man, isn't it?

so if you elect trump all this will stop

glad he's not stupid anymore

be strong, user. Like bullets off of an American's back, or shit off of an Indian's street.

Only the racist ones, and no, I'm actually a very happy person. :)

oh shit, what if this shit gets twice as bad under trump, does that mean he didn't get smarter but instead got twice as stupid?

He can't keep getting away with this!

Germany is becoming the 'land of free' too...

KEK IS GROWING TOO POWERFUL WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

well at least some of them will have some balls

That looks like the work of a google