ILLINOIS SHOOTING

what the absolute fuck is going on

rt.com/usa/360541-illinois-university-campus-shooting/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuiNfL4shdIqIDkq6teisw7mPRPYI2UD4mvscKKtiC0bPX5AGD6_1dJ0M1L0Rx8WohAqj71aFgb_1Ff2asWLg_1eW0XdPI2B5JGU3F_1fABbipes8VzIH9-BhnoGTN8skk3xz2xClLDtUwHrBvtTclmsh68GNpvibhwwvtOhlXpuBnXij1Uek1EPEsMlF3A2jrru6_1vD2ubl1PnHAkXP6GWCXKzxpRkFiaXzCoDjbqKfBDdLBq4vVc2vQp4wzv2wln4axb2koAPV3T_1GXpUxgLUBaet7yuCYGaqolfPaC7EpshXkUajcMoN0ibNKmxJpbFGqlFcGJwRn3eAL0e0pwj2qP53_1Xqmd_13oWkTstHavtIak22oAZAfXQLONVqk3spwj_14iqP7C3fMBzZultZiPhmmMmI-GCuq5zCQcCV1FGcz5ADCVInQMz2ThQEvtpyxc5sIF1CWbwTHMwfzB-dfVpufBw8sHJjpGgQAJkBDqhb4WuX9zuBS94qYRtZXuX922OiKDH6IJqXAsi9eZuWFRKq0pp4kKGN7VzcB2BIEjMuMTUSYx7g9iQ_1A4lFyeZFLIMF9JzW-Faih_1sNNFW732hte9jv8a3RRIL5bvGm8iaSMt81zyW2R6ygCBpjaWTS7jhSYLRvXCas-G7aeP5Sufx97S81W9MpEIjfI4earxDl282_1B5NYKvwyYnTpH-g2qR1TTg3vC3QWqEl-poZHAzWN9hpdaLldAmPTFKebZvEiRBGJA76_18yNNkc1r5vKPGdJnTtsvDhcNqQ_19o0BIY-GMlnsBER-jVo9lbWo95ONf2sF5uGMCHQxpQ2do7Wxe3qP8BFrStC9fkRpfFORtr-NGzlsdEl6wQfe6Ltr-Xx-lCPP0X_1IJBm0zkWxD8zV2ukgT9L0nudC6hPN89vtuhRGGNsNXTQLFk-zjlsA0RAoAeXF0S6JjYgibJnwWHYUTKcGcDj3pz6ksekCDEsaKV7z3-JNykqE-ET1eoJGv1qDJOZFwX0Fv9wZfwJhbKKgPebTZ4FBLSpciaxKxF6bfECU7oOq1hleX5pWCDUHAQwUXa10rYUSWCzeAM0tbq0nwueemoAh_1nUdkRUsmLvp3RQqEJc0gtODXwWp8ox2xFAvtxOSsxE5v3vXzYfAWxe740FAV32eBjtg2CztkbufztDwK_1OVq0UlACiRc97Gw2bxGDWU3t6Jza7uiLUVsJGnGAT_1uAt_1ap0fO4hyqP2ZXZv_1rt6D55T88TCcPXWPcpZeSxZqlB2EoiPAAUvG8RnahYyDdLcC2otCemVim-GwMoH689yVUIUiOHwyTqQJxhIObNSi1FXWkabuwFSwLPmMYEEAuhpOIJtpiKN7PJMYNHdjkYb0xNZahZPjf2zVmvsWHtBTeMpltP2MKvCKt4CcTDhinjCcf2b63icbNHtdjvu1XSb5gffenPJjAWS0mc_1pTGxYj_16R2694htbjmdA8tliNDKnMZBVf_1KTmL1IuTXrMcglxczZSW7Gmm0UyV8Ucctp20h1zHAROP_1kjDtY_1eP71fSN_1L4AyPhG9ruEduru7g3acZcjktQ
abc7chicago.com/news/police-several-u-of-i-students-attacked-by-roving-gang/349504/
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1814
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA
twitter.com/JamoBallin/status/779924395649175552
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbnm-0r3suM
youtube.com/watch?v=mvym58CXX7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D.A.K.

HELTER SKELTER IS GOING DOWN

How does RT report this first and MSM, again, silent. What a fucking joke.

rev up the shootings, the debates are near and hillary needs something concrete to talk about

RT reports everything as it goes, without much verification.

False flag organized by the russian secret services

Ethnicity of origin?

Crazy nationalist?
Unpopular kid?
Mentally challenged kid?
Or Muslims/I-never-integrate-to-us-society?

Have you notice that, despite all the shooting blacks are responsible, blacks have never ever shoot someone on a college campus? I wonder how it is possible...

no more happening
pls no
oh no again
i can only get so hard

pls b sandnigger

Just another exchange of cash for chemicals gone wrong.

>Blacks
>Going to college

I'm praying for dozens of killed d00ds.

Red Lion.

Low key establishment for pub fare and cocktails.

Why does that sound like a campus gay bar to me?

because MSM doesn't want another shooting panic that would boost trumps numbers

OP, this is much better! when will aussie fags ever learn

>rt

Something tells me that's the joke.

White male

They get in because of affirmative action

They don't graduate though

It's happening again... Am I the only one starting to get tired from all of these happenings?

Sand Google confirmed

Be with KEK my brethren

Southern Illinois university is surrounded by ghetto. The fact that this shooting took place in an alley this late points to niggers.

It would only boost Trump's numbers if it was done by a Muslim or shitskin.

i felt this way yesterday with the mall shooting.

no dead ho habbenin

OH LOOK THERE GOES MORE OF MY GUN RIGHTS

Good luck Murrica
My gut feeling says; Pisslamic terrorist

Was 2 blocks away from where it happened. Large group of googles hanging out in a parking lot, definitely looked like something was going to go down.

Because it probably is.

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuiNfL4shdIqIDkq6teisw7mPRPYI2UD4mvscKKtiC0bPX5AGD6_1dJ0M1L0Rx8WohAqj71aFgb_1Ff2asWLg_1eW0XdPI2B5JGU3F_1fABbipes8VzIH9-BhnoGTN8skk3xz2xClLDtUwHrBvtTclmsh68GNpvibhwwvtOhlXpuBnXij1Uek1EPEsMlF3A2jrru6_1vD2ubl1PnHAkXP6GWCXKzxpRkFiaXzCoDjbqKfBDdLBq4vVc2vQp4wzv2wln4axb2koAPV3T_1GXpUxgLUBaet7yuCYGaqolfPaC7EpshXkUajcMoN0ibNKmxJpbFGqlFcGJwRn3eAL0e0pwj2qP53_1Xqmd_13oWkTstHavtIak22oAZAfXQLONVqk3spwj_14iqP7C3fMBzZultZiPhmmMmI-GCuq5zCQcCV1FGcz5ADCVInQMz2ThQEvtpyxc5sIF1CWbwTHMwfzB-dfVpufBw8sHJjpGgQAJkBDqhb4WuX9zuBS94qYRtZXuX922OiKDH6IJqXAsi9eZuWFRKq0pp4kKGN7VzcB2BIEjMuMTUSYx7g9iQ_1A4lFyeZFLIMF9JzW-Faih_1sNNFW732hte9jv8a3RRIL5bvGm8iaSMt81zyW2R6ygCBpjaWTS7jhSYLRvXCas-G7aeP5Sufx97S81W9MpEIjfI4earxDl282_1B5NYKvwyYnTpH-g2qR1TTg3vC3QWqEl-poZHAzWN9hpdaLldAmPTFKebZvEiRBGJA76_18yNNkc1r5vKPGdJnTtsvDhcNqQ_19o0BIY-GMlnsBER-jVo9lbWo95ONf2sF5uGMCHQxpQ2do7Wxe3qP8BFrStC9fkRpfFORtr-NGzlsdEl6wQfe6Ltr-Xx-lCPP0X_1IJBm0zkWxD8zV2ukgT9L0nudC6hPN89vtuhRGGNsNXTQLFk-zjlsA0RAoAeXF0S6JjYgibJnwWHYUTKcGcDj3pz6ksekCDEsaKV7z3-JNykqE-ET1eoJGv1qDJOZFwX0Fv9wZfwJhbKKgPebTZ4FBLSpciaxKxF6bfECU7oOq1hleX5pWCDUHAQwUXa10rYUSWCzeAM0tbq0nwueemoAh_1nUdkRUsmLvp3RQqEJc0gtODXwWp8ox2xFAvtxOSsxE5v3vXzYfAWxe740FAV32eBjtg2CztkbufztDwK_1OVq0UlACiRc97Gw2bxGDWU3t6Jza7uiLUVsJGnGAT_1uAt_1ap0fO4hyqP2ZXZv_1rt6D55T88TCcPXWPcpZeSxZqlB2EoiPAAUvG8RnahYyDdLcC2otCemVim-GwMoH689yVUIUiOHwyTqQJxhIObNSi1FXWkabuwFSwLPmMYEEAuhpOIJtpiKN7PJMYNHdjkYb0xNZahZPjf2zVmvsWHtBTeMpltP2MKvCKt4CcTDhinjCcf2b63icbNHtdjvu1XSb5gffenPJjAWS0mc_1pTGxYj_16R2694htbjmdA8tliNDKnMZBVf_1KTmL1IuTXrMcglxczZSW7Gmm0UyV8Ucctp20h1zHAROP_1kjDtY_1eP71fSN_1L4AyPhG9ruEduru7g3acZcjktQ

at least put effort

>3 mass shootings in the days leading up to the debates

>Cop killings and the resulting BLM chaos

>Fuel shortages

How coincidental :^)

>Sir, it appears that our estimates about Hillary's chances were a little... off.
>What do you mean?
>Well, it appears that Mr. Trump's appeal extends a little further beyond the demographic and ideological range we'd anticipated.
>I don't have time, tell me what we're looking at here.
>It appears... It appears the second phase of our plan may need to be pushed ahead of schedule.
>But we're only three quarters of our way through the gun control incentivization program.
>Right, well, if we increase to a rate of, say, 5 times as often we may be able to introduce legislation before you leave office.
>And Hillary has been informed of this?
>Unfortunately sir, she's busy preparing for the debates when she isn't in the clinic.
>Fine, push the schedule forward. Kick CNN and MSNBC into high gear, and activate our online activism contractors.
>They're already fully engaged sir. It's been 3 months since we put them to work.
>Do you think the public will buy mass shootings at a rate of 3 per day?
>They'll have to. Get the media narrative straight, and kick this off.
>Goddamnit Hillary, why didn't you tell us about your fucking condition?!?
>Sir, we can have her neutralized at any time. Just say the word.
>Put me on the phone with her physician. We have a contingency plan in place. Let's just get her through the first debate and we'll come up with a plausible explanation for her sudden demise.
>Yes sir.

martial law is certainly incoming, obongo is doing everything he can to prevent trump from winning

DELETE THIS!

waiting on the Drumpf supporter false flag event. is this the one?

Kek tells me it's a muslim

It was almost certainly one of Obama's sons abc7chicago.com/news/police-several-u-of-i-students-attacked-by-roving-gang/349504/

There's gangs active in Uni of Illinois selling drugs on campus and sheeit

Gonna need a little magical validation to make it true.

There it is!

20+ people get shot every Saturday night in Shootcago this isn't even news.

PRAISE HIM BROTHER!

WILL ALL OF YOU KEK NIGGERS PLEASE STOP, IT'S A FUCKING NUMBER, IT DOESN"T MEAN SHIT! JUST A 1 in 10 CHANCE YOU FUCKING NIGGER SCUM
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh shit!

I've been to the red Lion before. It's notorious for having lots of heavy drinking and crazy shit.

I went to check out the scene but police had everything blocked off. Some residents in the tower by the shooting got really good pictures though where you can see blood in the ground.

>1 in 10 chance

that troll math

This, fuck white people and fuck Donald Trump.

>semester starts
>campus looks like a fucking zoo
>dorms turn into inner city public housing
>fast forward to after mid-terms
>campus is quiet and returns back to normal
>repeat every semester
Anyone else have a university like this?

Die

probably some liberal or blm fascist protesting opression.

The first semester of every year is full of niggers. They get into college from basketball/football scholarships and the countless gibsmedats programs. 90% of them are gone by the second semester.

>Illinois

so business as usual?

FINE 1 in 8 NOW GO FUCK OFF YOU DUMB NIGGER CUNTS. I SWEAR I'M THE ONYL SANE ONE. YOU'RE ALL FUCKING CRAZY IT'S A FROGG THAT'S DRAWN NOT A GOD. FUCKING NIGGERS, THEY'RE FUCKING EVERYWHERE, THIS AIN'T NO WHITEB ORAD THIS IS A FUCKING NIGGER BOARD. YOU ARE ALL NIGGERS AND YOU ACT LIKE NIGGERS YOU HAVE TO BE NIGGERS EVERYONE ALWAYS IS A NIGGER . I'M TIRED OF THIS SHIT FUCK FUCK NIGGERS LEAVEE

Remove kebab. DEUS VULT!!

noooooo it is too late for a happening

i can't believe i'm staying up for this

also who /comfy/ here?

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1814
More shots fired. GET IN HERE

I don't know if you have really stopped to appreciate how many times kek has made himself known to us.

It's not just about digits. It's about so, so much more. For instance, my ID has Hugo in it. Take a look at my sweet image. It's Hugo the frog.

Kek has blessed me once in this thread. He's done it again with my ID. It's subtle, but it's there.

RETARD

So, somebody at the bar tonight ordered a bunch of shots, or just a few rounds for his classmates?

This was good.

You're just jealous of my glorious repeating Integers.
Don't be mad, if you try hard enough KEK may bless you too some day.

>check em

ban assault leaves

fuck im so comfy right now

wrapped myself up in a blanket
made some green tea
started listening to this
youtube.com/watch?v=RScZrvTebeA

and now theres a happening. What a night

A psycho school shooter actually benefits Shillary, only a Muzzie or Wall builder shooter benefits Trump.

Woops, I saved a thumbnail. Here's Hugo in his true form. Clearly a message from kek.

>sitting in a comfy Japanese coffee shop
>5pm and the sun is just starting to set
>not a single Google in sight

twitter.com/JamoBallin/status/779924395649175552

Holy shit how the fuck they understand each other. It's so hard to understand what they are saying.

I WANT EVERYONE
TO
REMEMBER
WHY
THEY
NEED
US

Bhahaha my sides user.. thank you.. made my night lol. I just got off work and and relaxing and that did it.. Im in a good mood now.. top fucking kek m80

Google Gang violence

Mein nigga.
Just got back from my local butcher shop with some fresh Karage. The nice old couple who run the place gave me some extra for free. Not a single google in my town.

Another interesting thing about Hugo. Victor Hugo wrote Les Miserables. Les Miserables was turned into Les Deplorables for Trump's speech after Hillary called us deplorables.

See what I mean? Kek speaks to us. He finds quiet ways to do it. Through dubs, IDs, happenings, etc. We've roused his interest during his pass through this universe (a trip described in the song Shadilay). Kek can pass messages through decades, centuries, and millennia - which he proved to us by visiting the Egyptians.

Kek is real, friends. He's here. He's helping Trump win because Kek likes us. He likes our discovery of meme magic. It gives him power, and he confers small amounts of that power on us.

I'm using that power to declare that tonight's shooter is a muslim. Period. Kek wills it, and thus it is true.

Well he's a turkroach, so of course he's a Muslim. Do you really need to bother the Great Lord Kek with something so trivial?
>Captcha: Limitado y Controlado

I think Trump's platform produces an aura of 'law and order', but, maybe you're right - if it's a white kid, lord, Islam will be forgotten and it'll be evil right wingers and their guns.

But seriously, the phenomenae - enough!

Safe space faggot. You're a SJW.

I'm talking about the Illinois shooter from just a few minutes ago. We have our third mass shooting. One in Washington, one in Baltimore, and now one in Illinois.

That's three in a 28hr window. Everyone can guess that Baltimore was a nigra. We found out that Washington was a Muzzy. And I'm saying that Illinois will be a Muzzy too.

Oh woah what the shit I need to catch up.

I don't see this happening in the news anywhere

So Roleplay thread?

Or thread with bullshit see responses to a fake story?

RT is the only one covering this story. It is in Chicago, so likely it's just our average weekend shooting/killings.

As a white republican male, how would I fare in Japan? Job wise and female wise

Even the campus safety alerts were minimal. After the 2nd shooting, the warning was to stay away from red lion, a bar, even though more shootings happened in a major neibourhood south of the bars

>mass shooting

The RT story talks about an alley way.

This is just nigs nigging, or, average Chicago weekend.

Where you at マイニッガ?

Nagoyim reporting in

Truly the best city in Japan. It's like Tokyo or Osaka minus the Africans/poos

KEK forgive this man he is tired and he knows not what he posts. Dubs grants you you forgiveness.

Definitely nigs nogging. Its just that not even the campus safety alerts are keeping up. So I'd be surprised if the news was ahead of the game.

pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white pls dont be white

Just normal Chiraq weekend shit. RT is usually way ahead of any other news source.

They don't have to wait for the (((okay))) to report the story.

I'm tired, have pussy breath, and I'm going to have a seizure.
Can I get a fast rundown on cities, perps, dead, nationalities, religion.
Thanks, I have a big event I HAVE TO GO TO on Monday, and can't be fucked to do the TL;DR right now.
Thanks, little people.

Haha, more likely Soros and Hellary. Don't you know who owns the Shadow Government and how they run the world. Putin is as much a thorn in their side as Americans, anyone, who wants to be free. You're right about the false flagging, though.

Wait was Washington a mud? I was watching that shit with my dad and the news said possible Hispanic and he said "that nose doesn't look Hispanic, it looks..."
"Abduli?"
"Ya, like a terrorist"

The killer or people shot?

Kek
Yeh, media would love it.

Christian white guy, wearing a cross, and shouting "in the name of Christ, I kill thee!" It was surely not any of the following: an atheist, muslim, person of color.

That, and our news sources don't acknowledge 'black on black' crime.

And are explicitly barred from reporting on Chicago gun crime.

Get your rest, Hillary, you'll need it

stream???

俺の黒人兄弟!

Still technically in Tokyo but out a ways in Suginami. Waiting to schedule some classes for my grad program sitting on that sweet sweet MEXT paycheck. Doing some Kanji and playing some Persona 5

Read

This isn't a happening. Just imagine your abbos had guns, all lived in the same area and liked killing each other. That's every weekend in Chicago.

>in a church of all places

HELLO! Maybe you sent a response to my other inboxberry, but I need intel now, as I don't think they have a charger inside the MRI macjhile. aateell cheeeeeeeeeerlsie I HHHAteeeeeeeee ehhehhher faaffaface. HHATesehersssssssssssssssss
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbnm-0r3suM

Do you have a bachelor's degree in any subject?
Congrats, you can get a work visa and teach here! (more Japanese language/education experience = more shekels)

Are you a moderately attractive white guy?
Congrats! You'll probably have a qt gf in a week if you try hard enough.

90% of the other western expats here are fucking sjw Tumblr faggots though.

man, my sister goes to college in urbana

all these "Happenings" sure are fun until it happens close to you

fuck...

>It's been an hour and nothing on the shooter has been reported.
Coulter's Law is officially in effect.

Well, leftists have taught them from birth that whitey deserves it 'by any means necessary'

See ya Monday, Helldawg
youtube.com/watch?v=mvym58CXX7Q

excellent choice.. i like Rachel's Song off of that album ;)

um ok I guess I did not see brown people working at every lawson, 7-11, curry, and beef bowl place when I was there. plus you have a huge community of Nigerians that aggressively push on japanese to pull them in their shops or clubs placed in harajuku, shibuya, ropungi. Trying to spike drinks at clubs and rob or sell drugs.

You can downplay this all you want, but every year it gets worse and worse with the number there.

PBUH

SOMETHING SERIOOUSLY NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

That shit ain't right. It's bad enough they're sucker punching a little old lady but to do it in a church? Fuck them, fuck them to hell.

Soros will take many there with him. Be wary the Soros.

Yeah but I don't go to the fucking terrible parts of Tokyo.

>Nagoyim
>Na
>goyim
h-have (((they))) arrived in Nippon?

Brah..

God I fucking loved Red Lion when I visited

I'm putting $20 on autistic hapa.

US media has to check with the state department domestic propaganda department first

Did you miss the Dallas happening? How many cops were shot?

Sam Hyde yet again. What will he think of next?

> no injuries or fatalities

Oh look it's nothing.

muslime again?

Any reason why American MSM aren't covering this or the stabbing?

That's because every year you get fresh new Federal Aid. Then they realize they can't even read or write, and spend most their time partying and fucking like animals. Things turn for the worse for them right after the first major exam. They can no longer keep up in class and they can't pay the remaining money owed to the campus that isn't covered by government money.

it was probably some fucking shine

underrated

This looks to be another immigrant from Europe committing acts of violence due to their lack of faith.

this is iillinois, nigger capital usa. most likely just niggouts over drugs or colors of bandanas/hoodies

PRAISE KEK

Because there aren't any blacks going to college?

Bravo