HOLY TERRA INCOMING

WHEN THE AYYLMAOS SEND THEIR PEOPLE, THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST!

WE'RE GONNA MAKE MANKIND GREAT AGAIN FOLKS, BELIEVE ME.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-farright-idUSKCN1140QQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curaçao
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disconnect/jeoacafpbcihiomhlakheieifhpjdfeo?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks pretty good

yet another reason never to go to africa

We should have never liberated the Netherlands.

>Libya
>Clinton

like poultry

HAHAHA what the fuck Netherlands

>Israel is blue even after trump sucks their dicks
Really makes you think

>Tfw when my island is too small and does not even appear on the map.

>North Korea voted for Trump
>Afghanistan voted for Trump
>Iran voted for Trump
>Mexico voted for Trump

>Libya voted for Clinton

>Saudi Arabia voted for Johnson

Purple means a tie.

>Nationalist Jews that want to shoah Mudshits like Trump

>Marxist Jews, JIDF, and their Israeli government think he's literally Hitler.

I'm thinking so goddamn hard right now.

That said, no matter the Jew, long term it's bad news

well made cunt
straya stay strong m8

Good god refugee ayylmaos

LGBTQIAanalprobers

>Mexico: 68% for Trump

Hillshills literally BTFO'd off the fucking planet.

Check out the stats from Latin America. They're jaded af about muh borderless multiculturalism.

Even Weedmanland is overwhelmingly Pro-Trump somehow.

clinton is getting shilled hard by the media here. but how accurate is this in reality all of western europe hilary would win because trump is a ebil racist. and more than 50% of western europe is cucked

We got tired of the multi-cultrisim pretty quick.

Look at the data.
Israel's red(93% Trump out of 28 votes right now), the Palestinian territories are blue(2/3 Clinton).
A random internet poll with such a small sample can hardly be considered representive of every country, though.

We need to have a thread dissecting leafposting.

It started the day that Dudeweed got elected, and hasn't stopped since then.

Keep in mind that all of the leadpost posts have very similar format and syntax, as well as makimg up to 70 posts per thread when they get BTFO.

Since Trudeau hasn't done jack shit other than fondle faggots and lesbians, bitch about how spring humidity is goat in comparison to the (((lack))) of feminism, remind audiences of the current year, and shrink Canada's GDP by 2-5% in the span of a year - I'm 100% convinced Dudeweed has dedicated his career to shitting up Cred Forums

Saudi Arabia voted for a purple tie? What the fuck is the matter with them?

>and shrink Canada's GDP by 2-5% in the span of a year
the Saudis did that
Trudeau has basically done literally nothing, good or bad. He's just a pretty face that's Soros' second choice after Harper

Fuck off space niggers, we're full. You can crash on the moon if you want to.

>A random internet poll with such a small sample can hardly be considered representive of every country, though.

Chaim pls.

There's two things that have been statistically proven:

1.) You're more politically intelligent and aware than the average goy.

2.) Your kind are literally genetically predisposed to be good with numbers and statistics.

This poll was at ~70% Trump a few hours ago when it had half of the participants it does now.

Channel your inner Merchant, die Flut Kommt, you know it to be true.

It didn't start with Trudeau. It's a phenomenon I've noticed all my life of using the internet. People were so caught up with accusing Australians that they didn't believe me when I warned them about the Canadians.

I think its the lack of sunlight.

>tfw Austria went even more Trump since yesterday and Netherlands from 100% Clinton now to 54%

It is surly a great result to wake up to.
I'm just a bit sad they have removed the White-votes.

>only libfags, backward niggers and oppressive muslims vote for hillary

make up your fucking mind pakistan

>North Korea (1) Trump: 100%

Even Kim endorses Trump

Best Korea!
Best Glorious Leader!

For christ sake will SOMEBODY in The Netherlands with balls turn it red already? You're making yourselves look like shitskins.

tfw even (((Reuters))) has Hofer in the lead (again.)

>"A poll of 600 people published by the Oesterreich tabloid showed the average support for Hofer at 53 percent, one point higher than a poll in late July, versus 47 percent for former Greens head Alexander Van der Bellen."

>"Another poll, of 778 people with a margin of error of 3.6 percent, published by newspaper Kurier, found 38 percent thought Hofer would win while 34 percent expected Van der Bellen to."

>"In polls for parliamentary elections set for 2018, the FPO regularly attracts more than 33 percent, ahead of both ruling centrist parties."

reuters.com/article/us-austria-election-farright-idUSKCN1140QQ

>There's two things that have been statistically proven:
>2.) Your kind are literally genetically predisposed to be good with numbers and statistics.
>He believes JIDF internet memes and kosher selfselected (((peer))) reviews (((studies))).

You probably also believe that Nethanyahoo has an IQ over 120 (hint: any non-kosher analysis of his highly praised speeches rates him as a moron, Im giving him credit of doubt to be not really as retarded as he acts given his position and he just keeps his narrative simple for simpleminded idiots like the ones that buy the greatest ally story)

Nothing (((postal voters))) and (((antifacist))) helpers cant fix yet again

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

wtf you can vote multiple times? No wonder Trump is winning. His supporters are the ones with too much free time.

KUMAR GO HOME

> Holy See (Vatican City State) (1)
> Trump 100%

I WANT THAT MAN FOUND AND SENT TO THE PAPAL DUNGEON

>nethercucks

color me not surprised

I think Jews have a higher (average) predisposition in certain fields. That by no means makes them a masterrace, as most of them are legit genetically retarded and prone to disorders.

My point Maximillian, was that due to the current culture and upbringing of Juden, sie sollen etwas gut mit der Beziehung zwischen politik und endliche Nummern sein.

Pass auf. Ich liebe dich :3

Even after they purge our votes, at least we got down syndrome Shillary and Trump out of this.

>Palestinian Territory, Occupied
>Occupied
OY VEY

This shitty website is translating the name Trump to Triunfo lmao

I sure hope he wins it, since the lefts butthurt would reach legendary levels. Just thinking of the never ending torrent of MSM broadcasts and articles and the inevitable leftfag demonstrations full of impotent rage gets me rock hard.

Netherlands is cucked.

Even Belgium voted red and Hillary gets all the positive media attention here on all major news outlets. Trump gets slammed left and right continuously, guess we saw through the bs and voted Trump nonetheless

>Netherlands
>Clinton
I don't think this poll is accurate. About 4 in 5 people I know would vote for Trump.

So if Trump gets in, do you think he'll actually do anything to help fixed our fucked up economy? I remember reading something about how wanting to shitcan obamacare, which is 100% okay with me because that bullshit of "Get insurance or we'll fine your ass :)" is chapping my ass.

Chaos will be eliminated!

bump

Is that Chandler?

HOLY SHIT RARE FL--
Shit already have it...

did the Dutch faggots share it with normies yet?

Our president is pretty much like Trump and everyone loves him (including me). The reforms just got started but we've seen and felt the changes already

Vote wisely, Americans.

It's still early. I'm assuming that your (((NGOs))) shilled this link to every refugee center imaginable to occupy them until they start raping again.

Every other country has had a steady growth in organic support, you had hundreds of votes within an hour.

NON NOBIS DOMINE
AVE PVV
GEERT VULT

yo NEVER fucking post again BITCH

Look who voted lads

Netherlands at 51% Clinton. Almost there guys. Whole map should be red except for the best Korea bit.

(trips)
I take it you know this feel as well friendo?

Have you really sunk so low that you're stealing flags now

I was lurking Cred Forums back in 2010 and then only beginning of this month got back here again, so tell me what is it about saving rare flags?

Oh yes I recognized a feel. It felt like you were pandering for upvotes. It felt like reddit

Netherlands get your shit together.

People save uncommon flags, it's really just autism.

I can count on one hand the number of times I've posted on reddit, and they were all bait. If you were paying attention you'd have noticed I politely saged my drunken shitposting as well.

And how did north Koreans vote exactly?

Those graphics are pretty amusing

What country is this?

also, the netherlands is now red, we did it bois

It's red now even though the dutch owners of the site fucked with the numbers.

Finally Netherlands

nice try google

Curacao, a caribbean island

Ayyy

Apparently it is Curaçao - It apparently belongs to you Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curaçao

SAUDI ARABIA NEEDS TO BE FUCKING BLUE YOU MONGOLOIDS

>of 7,500,000,000

shit's common core, yo

get this bro: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disconnect/jeoacafpbcihiomhlakheieifhpjdfeo?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog

>17,000 people out of 7 billion

I know the feel

Go educate yourselves on how polling works.

>Libya is blue

Dumb nigger-pakis. Tell you what lads I'll come over to Libya, rape your wives, burn down your house and steal your camel. But only if you give me all your gold.

>Cred Forums and th_donald samples are representative

laughing

Are you for real?

Don't worry we already fixed it. There's just a disproportionate amount of hillshills here due to leftist ameriboo state propaganda

PAINT IT RED
except saudi arabia

>the Netherlands
>51%

KEK PRANK GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL

>no one else knows about the poll

>Not recognizing Curaçao

Top Pleb.

>Azerbaijan (5) Trump: 100%

curacao

>a public poll
>only Cred Forums and some subreddit know about it
I bet you voted Remain

Build that force field 30,000 miles high son.

>Australia was at 93% a few hours ago
>Now at 91%

g-guys we need back up here

>hij herkent zijn eigen klei niet

>Israel
>96% Trump

Get your proxies up lads, lets make it a joint effort.

We need a dozen votes at least for each of the following countries, all Clinton:
-Saudi Arabia
-Afghanistan
-Morocco
-Iraq
-Somalia
-Iran

Go go go

thanks for that tip mate, looks like a pretty decent app.

I already have ublock origin and script block installed to chromium, this disconnect thing looks like the missing link.

>worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results

Nice honeypot

Australians get tons of sunlight and look at them, at least they're funny I guess.

Also going by that logic, wouldn't the British be shitpost kings?

>Libyq voting for Clinton
Oh the irony

I don't get why you hate the leafs so much, people from all over the world shit post, its not just leafs doing it.

>Confederate Flag
Really gets my synapses firing...

Bump

and you guys want to noose the moose

lol you're in for a surprise