youtube.com/watch?v=1b2pyEvp8ls
youtube.com/watch?v=WolqGAgiolM
youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0
youtube.com/watch?v=oX2FXSiHJik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are black people so much less intelligent than everyone else

check mate liberals

Guys.

If this bothers you, and you think it's worth your time to bump this thread with pointless replies. You're part of the problem.

If you want to do something MAKE your OWN threads, and find ways to get people to give attention to them.

Don't be a goy and just give your time and energy to the shills'/trolls' stuff.

show me the mozart of blacks

m-muh mozart
white people don't even know which of their composers are good lmao

>i dont like him so he is not good
typical martsharter

they're not, though

nigger music is awful you still in high school where its cool to like nigger music?

Mostly because Jews promote them since it fits their narrative and makes money.

Because they are only useful for entertainment. Check mate shit poster

Because white and asian are busy hard working whereas niggers simply play and do nuffin.

A job in the entertainment industry doesn't require high levels of education, and is mostly gated by Jews who are less concerned about Black violence (since blacks hated whites much more).

why have white people dropped the ball so hard over the last 50+ years then
we can at least agree on that

Why are white people so good at conquering everyone else? Checkmate anti-imperialism

>I listen to Disturbed

Mozart is almost unanimously thought of as the greatest composer of the classical music time period. When the Romantic Period came along, sure, Beethoven and many others took his place, but his work in musical theory is unrivaled. His pieces are all labeled by a number called their Köchel number. Some have more than one number, but it's a pretty accurate scale of how many individual, full-length pieces he composed. And by full length, I mean that each one of his 1-3 hour operas have a single number associated with them. The last number is 626 for his Requiem in D minor.

Before you ask, that's 170-180 full-length CD albums (I know this because his complete works have actually been released in box sets).That's over 20 times the number of albums any modern musician can ever hope to record.

To top it off, he was only 35 when he died. Mozart is literally a musical legend. If you don't like his music, that's okay, but don't think for a minute that he wasn't one of the greatest composers of all time.

Honestly, from the 1900's to the 1980's things were good for black music! But then something terrible happened and now the only music black people make is rap.

Ornette was the beginning of the dumbing down of black music.

Listen to this fucking garbage. It sounds like what goes on inside the mind of a crack head nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=_hgD2Wi2ZnA

i'm gonna post this on Cred Forums and you're gonna get laughed at i bet
rap is good sometimes. not really though
yea pretty weak coleman desu

Free Jazz isn't for everyone, but I don't think it's a dumbing down of music. Can't disagree with the crackhead point though kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCpF_cofkII

my theory is that mozart is a fabrication, he never existed. the music is actually the library of a long departed alien species that had a complete taxonomic method of musical stimulation completely embodied in what we know as mozarts works. the cover story was left that we may enjoy his music and that it may control to mind control us, preparing humanity for the pending return of the alien species to harvest us of a psychic substance that consciousness produces. it's probably really painful but it's not like we could just stop listening to mozart.

black people were good at jazz and singing and thats it, not really compicated and stimulates the baser instincts such as sex food and drugs

Joseph Boulogne Chevalier de Saint-Georges

Bs. Asians play piano wayy better.
Check mate faggot

so you watch those videos of 4 year old chinese girls playing beethoven or whatever like fucking soulless robots huh
japan is good at novelty pastiches of western pop music for virgins i guess

>all classical music is white
>all folk music is white which blacks culturally appropriated to create Blues and Jazz

adorable OP, keep trying im sure you will get somewhere eventually

It's actually true, though I can't find the paper on it. Something to do with the way niggas think. Like they use a lot of metaphor. Fucks me. Goodnight.

They were christians with classical training

Clearly the white privelage of having intelligence.

/thread

They do very poorly on the Theory side. However, their vocal IQ is astonishingly high. All they need is someone to teach them to play things by ear and they can kill most instruments.

The thing about not having any technical training, is that you can come up with new arrangements when you are not limited to playing certain ways.

Think how much less violence there would be if instead of giving them welfare we just handed out instruments to all of them.

I haven't put anythought into this yet obviously.

Frank Ocean

hahaha jazz = not complicated? your fucked in the head mate.

>better

subjective

THIS!

>check mate athesits
Just end yourself already my dude.

Only thing worth any attention that came from niggers is jazz, and in the long run, compared to classical music it's garbage anyway

Bach is better tho

nice meme, you need to hark back to the donkeys years to find proficient black musicians. all they have now is dogshit like lil wayne

They are good at making catchy tunes and repetitive sounds. Which makes for great popmusic.
They are not so great at complexer forms of musical art or writing lyrics that go beyond the basics of poetry or emotion.
I'm not even saying that from a place of hatred or racism, that's just in general the idea you get when comparing popular African artists and others.

Not really, the only talent in modern black music is in the producers, most of which who are white
Niggers can't even write their own songs these days

Can blacks even compete with this kind of stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs

but bach is a million times better

youtube.com/watch?v=J-qoaioG2UA

Where's the black Richard Wagner?

Duke Ellington and Charles Mingus are great, but the best European composers are the greatest thing ever to happen to music.

This, i dont know why people cream over mozart. They sound faggy. Bach is the true king of classical music

youtube.com/watch?v=7fQG4CcoRuM

Try not to cry.

STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=1b2pyEvp8ls

Muh scales muh growls muh dick

Jazz is just proto-dubstep

Just the 3rd movement BTFO all the history of African-American music.

youtube.com/watch?v=WolqGAgiolM

>giving a shit what Cred Forums thinks
please stay there you fucking nigger

ahmad jamal

jazz was literally just restaurants being cheap and not wanting to pay a band for dining music so they paid "negros" to make noise with the instruments which the restaurants owned

they couldnt read the sheet music so they couldnt play any of the customers favorites. some thought it was funny day 1 but others were not amused . big band was still popular with the adults only the kids like the off beat spaztastic crap because it annoyed the adults

a black guy researched "african" american music and discovered it came from white people

googles btfo forever

>music

Ha hahah, good one lad.

They're not.

Can you name one black person who is better than Bach, Beethoven or Wagner?

Ice JJ Fish

Blah blah niggers

Pretty Much this

Aussies and Canucks are objectively better musicians than negroes to be honest with you fampaichi.

>australia
youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0

>Canada
youtube.com/watch?v=oX2FXSiHJik