One more day

I cannot wait for this debate, I don't think there is a single thing I've been more excited about this whole election cycle.

What are your plans for watching the debate? What are your expectations? What do you want to see from the candidates? Will it be the highest-rated non-sporting event in television history?

I look forward to hearing what they are going to do for Israel, as well as the unprecedented bants that will no doubt be featured.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnVfU57HGYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>most exciting thing this election cycle
heh, bro this is the most exciting thing in my lyf

DONT LET THIS ELECTION END THE MEMES ARE MY LIFEE

I've been looking forward to this day since the conventions, and the past week I've caught myself counting down the days.

I'm considering putting in a time off request for Election Day. No joke.

>not having already requested time off for Election Day
You know what you have to do.

When are the debates in our gmt +2?

Would like to know the same for cuckmany.

I can't wait for Trump to savagely destroy this hag. It's going to be glorious.

They begin at 4:00am Israel time.

3am for you then

Welp
Looks like i cant watch live

so it should be 02:00 am in germany, right?

Won't even watch it. I already know I'm voting for Trump.

If Hillary shits herself I'll watch the rerun though.

>not staying up to watch the debate live
Don't let the terrorists win. Stay up with me.

Oh shit, how sould I handle this when I have to work at 7 am.

What time will it be in Hawaii time? I am pretty sure I will be at work sadly.

Well this year I'll be making popcorn and watching them with a bong and some everclear. Maybe then I can stomach this crap of an election year.

I took the day off, the debates are at 6pm my time, gonna start drinking at about 4pm and order pizza and 4:15 so it gets here right when they start.

It's going to be fucking glorious.

Hopefully the debates are good to go by the time I'm finished work tomorrow

It takes 2 hours for pizza to be delivered in America?

AHAHA CAUGHT YOU AND YOUR FAGGOT AMERICAN FRIEND SHILLING! YOU BOTH POSTED 28 MINUTES AGO AND USED THE SAME PICTURE! FUCKING FAGGOTS, GET OFF OF Cred Forums AND COMMIT SUICIDE!!!

Army though

Why so long for the pie ameribro?

Shit, meant 5:15 -- it takes about 45 mins more or less

Smoke some weed and cheer on Hillary. Fuck Trump.

It depends on both where you live.. More informally it also depends on how well you tip the drivers, because word gets around.

I tip well and order from the locally owned joint. I often get my pizzas in under thirty minutes.

no

I want trump to win, but I suspect Hillary is going to do far far better in these debates.
Trump is a good shitposter but has little substance
Hillary is a slimy reptile and I fear she is going to out class trump at every point.
Trump is going to be humiliated

Basically this. Tip well and a driver will try and cram the oven into his car to get the pizza to you while it cooks.

delete this

Gonna play a drinking game with my missus and my brother at my mother's.

Drink for "China", "Mexico" and "wall"
Finish drink if no mention of emails
Drink everytime a question is avoided
Two drinks if the question is about emails, taxes or foreign affairs
Drink everytime Hillary coughs or drinks water

Gonna get pissed. Starts at 11am Tuesday our time right cunts?

All Trump has to do is deflect attacks using the million Hillary scandals and discuss his policies. You haven't read his website I'm guessing.

>tfw be on a plane during the debates
fuck this vacation shit i just want to be comfy while watching trump BTFO hillary

>Gonna get pissed.
Make this post again in the debate thread, 'cause you're gonna get pissed within the first hour.

Also I wanna play.

Sounds like you're in for a lot of drinks. what are you going to be drinking beer?

He is her best friend and you are this puppet show's director, yes?

In fact you should make a thread about this and we can have a Cred Forumsack drinking game for the debate.

That would be fun as fuck

Somethin' fishy going on here

Other user suggest I make my own thread, so come have a drink.

Beer, cask wine or alcoholic ginger beer. Probably just carlton draught, mum and bro can have the goon, missus on the ginger.

Yeah sounds good mate, it's 9pm monday your time right? I just want to make sure I get the time right, will probably make the thread an hour beforehand. Come get pissed cunts.

This must be what Cred Forums feels like

I've never been as hyped for a big game or fight as I am for this debate

It's 6pm for me, I'm in Commiefornia on the West Coast so my timezone is Pacific Standard Time

>big game or fight
>fight

Good to know there are other MMA fans here.
Thoughts on the last Mcgregor Diaz fight?

IMO Nate would have won the fight if he just took it to the ground any time before the last 30 seconds of the 5th.

Fuckin' blew it.

Let me give you a preview of what's to come:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnVfU57HGYo

Also for some context, this debate took part in South Carolina, a Neoconservative haven where Bush did no wrong, and George H. W. Bush and Barbara Bush were also in the audience only to watch their son get humiliated.

You and me both brother from an other... Uhm...
Son of Noah!

>Phone Dominos
>They wont make us a chicken bacon ranch pizza even though we've ordered it from them before
>Okay fuck you dominos
>Order from another local place
>"Yeah sure, chicken bacon ranch pizza will be there in 30 or 40 minutes"
>Kid shows up 30 minutes later
>It's a Saturday night
>Were all drunk and are chatting with the super cool delivery kid for a few minutes
>Tip the kid $15 because fuck you dominos and he seemed like a legit nice dude

Cheers, that makes it Tuesday 11am for me. I think it's broadcast live on the news channel here.

I have to get a cavity fixed earlier in the day. Afterwards going to relax and then maybe get some hotdogs and fries. I like have my debates American themed.

>What are your expectations?
Trump will say lots of memes like usually Moderators will fact check and because Trump lies a lot , it will backfire. Hillary's knowledge is on a higher level, he can't compete when ti comes to foreign policy knowledge etc he will look like a babby. He will get embarassed and then he will try to pull the "I built a successful business!" card against her, and then Mark Cuban will step in and BTFO that orange face shithead because Cuban is a real billionaire unllike Trump

Will be fun.

Good God I hope it's this good.
This is hit is fucking savage.

>all these Israel flags

why is this allowed?

"What they can do for Israel"
Fuck off skype

Tuesday 11am? What state are you in?

What debate is this from? I want to watch it

fuck lad, get on the Milton Mangos!

I'm gonna go watch it with friends. He is trying to find a democrat to come over for us to laugh at.

Gonna be fucking hilarious.

Cucktoria.

Never heard of it? What is it?

I cheer Trump because Japan has developed oil fields in Iran but USA forced Japan to throw away the oil in 2005.
Japan can't do anything while USA's Establishment alive

You're not thinking 4th dimemesionally. Trump won't need rhetoric or statistics, just his balls and his banter

>It's literally in the title

Fuggg :DDD