It really makes you think Cred Forums

Only heartless cold bastard from Cred Forums wouldnt let this kid into their countries omg Cred Forums why are you so racist and xenophobic bigots omg you know they are just escaping war right?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2016/09/greg-johnson-interviewed-by-laura-raim-about-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there would be no problem if they conducted themselves better tbqh ph@m

If they were 'just escaping war' they'd still be in Turkey instead of niggering it up all over Europe you fucking kike. Get the fuck off my board you degenerate trash.

Awwww I wanna adopt him and raise him to be not Muslim and thus human with a reasonable chance of contributing to society

Fix your own country instead of leeching off us. I don't even mind helping some people but we can't take in countries upon countries of refugees without fucking ourselves over. And I am starting to think that having every country being boring homogeneous blobs isn't a good thing. Places should have their own identities. The empathy has run out.

Newfag Amerilad not knowing that this kind of threads are sarcasm...

>Is it right that children around the world can live and play in comfort and safety while we live in death and destruction?
Yes, it's right, because we don't want you to bring the death and destruction of your culture to our country. If we're destroyed, there are no more safe harbours, so fuck off.

saudi arabia is a lovely country. They will be happy there.

if it was a cute 15 year old girl ill take her in my hom (;

How much are these new fleshlights?

>white people are racist evil bigots
>omg white people help us its your duty!

why are we supposed to care about everything and everyone? You never see them begging to asian nations

tbqh i hate sand nigs but i hate how the kikes fuck with them more

middle east for the middle easterners etc

Thank your parents and your ancestors for making your country a shithole faggot
Guess what? You're going to take up the reins and leave it as shitty or worse for your kids

You think I care about some product of Islam? Best he die rather than turn into a fucking shariah law cuck.

Then house them in your living space like in your very bedroom. Quit making talks like little spinless bitch and go do what you make other do. You don't want to? Then shut up and stop imposing something you aren't gonna do personally on others.

There are plenty of wealthy muslim countries for them to move to.

yeah like yours

Burn them all, along with the jew that wants them in here.

Compassion is for the weak.

Yes, it's right. Stop growing up into terrorists assholes.

nice proxy faggot
every serb knows that only way to stop muslim children from suffering is to stop them from breathing

So the only acceptable way to fix this is to import the people who made their country a mess into my country?
Then all that happens is that we get to "live in death and destruction" too.

Nah. Not havin' it.

>HURR DURR I WAS JUST ACTING RETARDED LULZ

< his father, five years ago

Life is simply unfair.

Keep in mind he finishes that statement with
>" They should have to deal with it too"
Rather than, "why wont they stop harming us?"

As an Albanian, I can confirm

Jebem ti mater. Sklanjaj se sa Cred Forumsa.

This. I'd be okay with as young as 12. Just for daughteru things ;)

Normie go back to le reddit

Just go for a 9 then become Mohammed

sounds like that's something he should tell his father, uncle, or older brother. except he can't because they are currently lounging on a beach in greece or trying to stow away aboard a truck in france.

Jebem vam mater glupu kao da ste dosli sa redita, i imate 13 godina pa ne razumete da je ovo jebeni sarkazam

you're right, I heard israel is pretty peaceful, it's closer too

wtf I guess I'm a #IslamicProphet now

Nice dubdubs

underrated check

Dublin agreement.

this.

Why isn't he taught the fuckheads in his country are the ones ruining his childhood so he can try to fix it when he grows up.

Maybe his parents should stop suicide bombing? Ya think?

How racist! Don't be Islamophobic, user!

A better word for 'xenophobia' is /thumos/, the love of one's own people and places.

/Been listening me to some Greg Johnson:

counter-currents.com/2016/09/greg-johnson-interviewed-by-laura-raim-about-the-alt-right/

>wah its not fair, our parents did nothing to secure a safe and prosperous future for us
>the west must give up its safe and prosperous future for us

remove that proxy... You're not Servia!

I'm shocked (((Hollywood))) hasn't taken him in yet with those acting skills.

lol

I really don't understand why its up to white people to fix everyones mistakes. Fuck that, lets just close our borders and wait everyone out.

Maybe if his daddy and the other grown-ups down the road didn't pray to the warlord five times a day and hate everything including themselves then he'd be able to play outside like kids in functioning countries get to do.