Confessions and theory from a leftist

Hi Cred Forums I just wanted to vent some of my frustrations about the current state of left wingness and the absurd over moralism it has increasingly picked up in western society. I'm usually a /lit/ poster and I'm a leftist, and, honestly, I think the good majority of you are retards with a few intelligent exceptions, but I thought this would be a good place for this discussion.

The intelligent and perceptive amongst the left are very well aware that the left is in crisis across the world. Left wing parties are increasingly losing their support, and worst of all, the working classes and left wing parties have mutually abandoned one another, for the most part. The people who cling to the left now, without criticizing it, seem as bad as any of the old conservatives. Many of us are also aware of the increasingly pervasive trend of 'leftists' to moralize and bully people who disagree with their ideology. This is highly disturbing. Even discussion of the issues becomes untenable under this sort of cultural pressure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fisH54IFoEw
youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1990-12015-001
nuweb9.neu.edu/personalitylab/wp-content/uploads/BlockKremen.pdf
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.380.7460&rep=rep1&type=pdf
youtu.be/TVBJ5m3sGfk?t=2035
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/party-affiliation-iq-political-knowledge-and-formal-education/
researchgate.net/profile/William_Dickens/publication/11956815_Heritability_estimates_versus_large_environmental_effects_The_IQ_paradox_resolved/links/0046352bf043bd1665000000.pdf
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Simpsons-Season-05/Episode-012-Bart-Gets-An-Elephant?id=54834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cont:

I think what's happened is that many people who are of the moralizing type have shifted over to the left, instead of the right like in earlier decades, and moralize and puritanize with "left-wing" ethical ideals rather than with the previous values. These ideals have become set in stone, unable to be challenged thanks to these moralizers. Some people call them SJWs.

I think these issues are largely what is undermining the left, but what I want to discuss is this: I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of capitalism to undermine the traditional Left, using unwitting and gullible idiots as pawns. Notice how many of these "progressive" ideals are pushed by big business these days, and that anyone who disagrees with their narratives are strongly condemed and shamed publically? Think Google, the silicon valley corporations, even big retail companies, even oil etc etc etc. Notice how left wing parties usually receive donations by big corporations these days instead of unions like they once were, notice that these corporations are the aforementioned ones. They push for identity politics and all those other issues. It is my theory that this serves to divide the old left, push people away from it, stop new generations from being truly left. They push overly caricaturish renditions of leftist values, absurd perversions to alienate people.

What are your thoughts on my theory?

I didn't read all that, but I'm pretty sure the jews are to blame

I'm so sick of the "alt left"

this

tl;dr the left finds itself too progressive beyond control and is slowly trying to shift to the right to slow it down.

> only just now Realising globalism, and leftism work hand in hand

Wew I remember being 16 too

fucking summerfags
Wew summerfag detected

Sargon what are you doing with an aussie proxy?

also you talk to much and have an ego problem. probably why you are triggered by Cred Forums and feel the need to take a shit on us before you deign to talk

fuck off back to /lit/

Cool blog

>unknown

nice blog post rabbi :)

mfw sargon and other jewtubers think they can tame the alt right

the jews dont really benefit from people like trump and farage getting support though tbf
i feel like youve just connected dots without reason as to give further basis for your old lefty beliefs. big corps are just following where the money is, and thats from lefty faggots with iphones that use social media and go to starbucks. the left will soon be dead for a while

>also you talk to much and have an ego problem
I barely even mentioned myself you retard.

Anyway, thanks anons for the serious discussion.

dont even bother reading

Naw, most of them are more interested in making regressives less retarded. They don't seem to realize that it can't be done for most of them.

And then they get disgusted when right leaning people are the ones watching their videos.

I think you're correct. Paying lip service to women and minorities costs megacorporations nothing.

In fact, in lets them feel good about hiring H1Bs.

That's why so much of the left shifted to Trump's nativist rhetoric. If we can't improve conditions of the working class through social programs, union support, and increased wages, then we might as well reduce competition by closing our borders.

You are wrong
Its the jews

>he believes in the left right dichotomy still

>feel like youve just connected dots without reason as to give further basis for your old lefty beliefs

I really feel like it's being pushed as an agenda, and it had radically become something else in the last few years, something sinister. The rhetoric was nowhere near this level say 5-10 years ago.

It could just be a culture change from internet/social media echo chambering.

>the left will soon be dead for a while

If everything's only 'right' though, there will be no alternative. Everything needs something as its opposite and antagonist so things can advance and improve. We all need some form of competition. Even the right should fear the left's decay.

Why won't you just admit that the leftism you cling to does not exist anymore. Leftist has come to mean Social Justice Warrior. If you are not them, you are not a leftist. You are either on the right or a hopeless romantic living in days long gone in which class still had meaning. Class had been replaced, and your ideology has been replaced. Marxism means tumblr feminism and identity politics of color now. The only thing you can do is come up with something to replace it. Be what the alt-right is to cuckservatism.

Yep. OP what you need to look at with all these giant capitalists is who they actually are. You will find they are disproportionately part of a certain group that has hated western civilisation for about 2000 years

>leftwing
>not retarded

once you get a sense of the bigger picture. Once you get out of that sense of self absorbed nihilism. You see whats at stake, and how the left utterly fails to deal with the problems.

I like to see islamophobia as an example of the limitations of their language

'racist + a religion' reality is breaking out of the confines of their narrative.

Its up to the alt right to provide a feasible description of the forces that the left have kept locked up for so long

ahaha still buying into the dialectic.

top kek

leftist confirmed

It's cool, we're just going to vote in Trump then defect to Russia and take you over if you don't give up now. Snowden is a trend setter.

>flag

didn't read a word of it

Sounds plausible, I'm seeing some of the same thing here, Clinton's nomination has put a major hole in the only (currently) viable non-right-wing party, the woman epitomizes silver spoons and entrenched power. Noticed today how all political ads talk about the "middle class" or business owners, no attention paid to working-class people from either side. Also the SJW/tumblr people getting triggered over every little thing like Hugh Mungus and Pepe only serve to delegitimize actual social injustices.

And yet you posted in a thread about it...

>Why won't you just admit that the leftism you cling to does not exist anymore. Leftist has come to mean Social Justice Warrior.

There are still those who aren't though, I think they are just silent because the political conversation is just really weird now.

>Class had been replaced

I think it's just become a lot more complex not replaced.

>The only thing you can do is come up with something to replace it. Be what the alt-right is to cuckservatism.

I agree.

Notice how the world wars and the cold war in particular caused a great deal of technological innovation? Notice how when the USSR collapsed, most of the western world stagnated economically for at least a decade?

If there's nothing for you to respond to, you stagnate. Gotta keep up with the jonses.

identity and not class is all that matters

look at the BLM movement.

They can be fed lies and chimp out. Regardless of their economic 'class'

Identity may be materially less real but in human terms it is the most important thing in our society

corporate support is just a momentum wheel - they don't want to get sued, they want to be cool to appeal to workers and society in general, so they sniff the wind and go SJW themselves. But if societal winds were to change they'd change with them. I don't get your point actually.

Teach them the art of memes. Teach them to have fun. It's the only way.

Internet+virtue signaling created this mess

the rise of political correctness came at the heels of social networking
and this gave young people
(who tend to lean left)
a huge podium from which to influence the world

I don't think there's much more explanation required than that.
but rest assured it will soon end.
Either when Trump is elected or shortly after.
If hillary is elected she'll be one of the last remnants of this movement which we'll all desperately try to forget

(((J))) E W S
E
W
S

this, desu.

I think you're extrapolating this too much. Corporations seek to manipulate the politics of the day to improve their standings; I don't really think most businesses have conscious goals in politics besides staying relevant.

Look at it from an individualist perspective; the left needs to constantly win its seats. The problem is that to maintain the current status quo puts it at odds with a growing part of the current population. If the left were to change its tune, it would lose its core to appeal to the fringe, and thus people would be out of a job.

Honestly, consider the end game of most left doctrines at present. At what point do they "win?"

More importantly, if the metric to win has been met, do you honestly expect people to sacrifice their livelihood and legacy to move on to other things?

diversity is useful, you get to create a culture of anxiety and suspicion. everyone watching their town, super conscious of their behavior.

>leftists
>fun

They are too buzy language policing and revelling in nihilistic individualism to have fun.

if SJW is the alt-left, then wouldn't Hillary voters just be the left? The problem with the left is that you're either a moderate, or full blown SJW. Moderates aren't progressive and are closeted conservatives in nature, and SJWs bring a bad rep to progressivism. Basically Bernie was the complete middle ground between the two left sides, but because moderates are even bigger idiots than SJWs, they didn't give a fuck when Bernie got cheated out of the nomination. So half of Bernie's audience abandoned the message and are back to business as usual.
Being a leftist fucking sucks right now, and I'm actually cheering the Trump crowd right now (although I personally wouldn't vote for him). If Hillary is elected, progressivism is fucking dead as shit.

>I think it's just become a lot more complex not replaced
Sure, it could be argued that class has become more complex. What I mean is that it doesn't play much of a role in people's conciousness anymore, and I don't think the capitalists are to blame. Leftists political parties in my country have not used the term 'working class' for ages now, it's all about ethnic minorities and their interest now, with a bit of environmentalism grown in. The radical marxist movement are no different.
I fully admit that I am speaking from a Dutch perspective and things might be different elsewhere.

Natural progression, people tried to be nice and leftist.
Look where it got us; surrounded by foreigners,the religiously insane and other assorted unwelcomes in increasing numbers.
No wonder the workers abandoned the left, turkeys won't vote for Xmas.

This. Nothing hurts your chances or reaching the broader populace more than taking yourself oh-so-seriously and preaching all the time.

oh go on, do it for the bantz

all his policies are democrat anyway

both parties are the same

liberalism and individualism are luxuries that bring about the environment for their own demise

muh kali yuga

Nobody cares about your attempt to make us think leftism has some redeemable qualities or people that don't deserve to be gassed. Enjoy the cold embrace of the ditch I'm going to throw you into after you get executed, faggot.

>I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of (((capitalism))) to undermine the traditional Left, using unwitting and gullible idiots as pawns. Notice how many of these "progressive" ideals are pushed by (((big business))) these days, and that anyone who disagrees with their narratives are strongly condemed and shamed publically? Think (((Google))), the silicon valley corporations, even (((big retail companies))), even oil etc etc etc. Notice how left wing parties usually receive donations by (((big corporations))) these days instead of unions like they once were, notice that these (((corporations))) are the aforementioned ones. They push for identity politics and all those other issues.
All of this is likely true. (ftfy, if you catch my drift)
>It is my theory that this serves to divide the old left, push people away from it, stop new generations from being truly left. They push overly caricaturish renditions of leftist values, absurd perversions to alienate people.
>What are your thoughts on my theory?
Not so much. The groups who have the most control over public narratives want to push a new ideology onto the masses, one that undermines nationalistic and Christian values. Why? Because companies with global reach will stand to make massive profits from such things.

Leftism has been subverted, but it's not by capitalists to make you look stupid: it's by globalists who want to use your voting demographic to quash nationalistic and traditional ideas. The reason it's fueling the right-wing is because it's backfiring.

>Corporations seek to manipulate the politics of the day to improve their standings

But corporations are also driven by profits. It's obvious why a corporation would support a party that loves free markets and lower taxes for corporations, but why would a corporation support a party that wants to tax them more? At they same time, that corporation tries to push a narrative about ridiculous identity whatever and victim culture. Do they do this because their ideals align with the party? Or do they do it to subvert?

It seems like a recent thing. Corporations of the past didn't take to left wing political issues like they seem to today. If they did, it was usually fairly obvious that they were just trying to make their brand image more positive. It seems almost like they're trying to make their brand image sort of strange and disgusting now.. but it doesn't affect their profits.

>and I'm actually cheering the Trump crowd right now (although I personally wouldn't vote for him)

Look at it this way friend. When we win, the neolibs will be so crushed they will have to evolve.

Yes, indeed. The problem is that the left has crystalized around specific issues (gay marriage, more immigration, all this human rights none sense) rather than be free to chose its fights, and by thus doing has sealed its fate. The left is now like the nazi party in 1942: bound to sink and be destroyed.

The left is also inhabited by a very strong death pulsion (see how they fetishize muslim immigration, which is objectively a poison for any open society). Hence death will be served to them.

It's strange to see the right becoming the opposition party and the new, fresh, meme-makers and Kek servants, while the the left is becoming more and more moribund and reactionary. I do enjoy this, thb.

exactly, both parties are the same so it doesn't matter if i vote Rep or Dem. I'll be voting for whichever 3rd party candidate polls the highest, in hopes that they reach the 5% to receive public funding assistance in future elections.

I'm not quite sure how Democrats or Republicans will be able to survive this election cycle, so voting third party is the only vote that truly makes a lick of difference.

You're probably right.

None the less even the leftists that aren't batshit insane want mass immigration, and even if you did break free from the SJW type you're too vulnerable to it happening again. This isn't new. I knew SJWs way back in the 90s and they were just as spiteful as the new lot and required a solid bashing.

So it's too late the alt right is where it's at.

>the left has gotten so stupid over the last few years, it must be right wingers engineering these people to be thid stupid
Lmfao

The dems have always been demagogues, bullies and corrupt

You just got older

SJW is the goddamn mainstream left, "alt" would be a leftism that - for example - points out how fucked Islam is when it comes to human rights rather than go after inoffensive Christian conservatives.

Tldr. Shut the fuck up, snob.

>Corporations seek to manipulate the politics of the day to improve their standings; I don't really think most businesses have conscious goals in politics besides staying relevant.

this. look how after the tea party the koch brothers supported corporate libertarianism.

the party in power will always get the idiots riding in on coattails. along with that comes all the people who tag along with power.

the party out of power gets to be edgy and cynical and make observations about everything that is going wrong.

/pol and /new have always been edgy and cynical though. we transcend time and space.

Don't you ever get tired of being mad?

>I think these issues are largely what is undermining the left, but what I want to discuss is this: I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of capitalism to undermine the traditional Left, using unwitting and gullible idiots as pawns.

Remember OWS? That movement could have got serious traction, until the SJWs completely wrecked it.

If the left can not grapple with the reality of race then they will have no place in the politics of tomorrow. When you say you are a leftist what exactly do you mean?

I'll do everything I can do burn down leftism and keep it from power for 100 years

>It seems like a recent thing. Corporations of the past didn't take to left wing political issues like they seem to today

Left wing politics back then weren't about globalism in the same vein they are now. Soros was rooting for the Bushes when dubya was in charge, the same way he roots for obama and clinton now. They are all globalists who in the end basically want the same thing.

Objective morality merely correct, not pleasant.

youtube.com/watch?v=fisH54IFoEw

Eh, I'm not sure about that. All of my SJW friends hate Hillary, whereas the mainstream left jerks off to her. I guess there are different divisions of SJW though. I wouldn't really consider democrat feminists SJW, because SJWs are usually pretty intelligent, they're just deeply misguided.

You reap what you sow. You have no one to blame but the enablers that you are. I honestly hope that the entire left wing cannibalizes itself.

This has to be a troll, you are literally saying "my ideology is shit, the other side must have ruined it"

>Leftism has been subverted, but it's not by capitalists to make you look stupid: it's by globalists who want to use your voting demographic to quash nationalistic and traditional ideas. The reason it's fueling the right-wing is because it's backfiring.

That's actually a good point.

I think globalists also utilise the beliefs of leftists, preying on their bleeding hearts in ways that are actually harmful to everyone.

trump is wearing the republican party as a suit

he is unofficial third party

hes pissing off all the right people to get my vote

As someone who would group himself with the "few intelligent exceptions", just like you took the moral highground earlier, I have to say: fuck you.

Lefties suck. What exactly is your point here? Sure right wing people have the working class under their hood, as the working class wants to keep its job to be self sustainable. Very respectful thing to do if you're not capable of much else than a foot soldier so to say. Lefties are welfare lovers, take from the succesful, give it to their leftie loser friends that want to smoke weed and be a nigger all day. Also, fact is that right wings donate more to good causes than left wings. Left wings are all talk while right wings dont boast it.

Whats your point, nigger lover?

youtube.com/watch?v=B_obeR1OIm8

Leftism in a nutshell. Also, Jews.

The only game the left has is equating speech to violence. And Trump is going to BTFO that whole concept by being the greatest president ever while saying based things at all times. GG lefty scum

the left is literally triggered by air conditioning.

>preying on their bleeding hearts in ways that are actually harmful to everyone

>look at this poor dead refugee child
>now germany has an extra million unskilled workers

Broadly egalitarian, with a massive exception for Islam because it's a religion/ideology that's (often forcibly) indoctrinated into people rather than an inherent trait one can't help. Economically in support of the working class, taking a dim view of crony capitalists like the Clintons/Bushes. Culturally libertarian, because those things aren't and must never be government's business. And it would be nice if we could stop invading third-world shitholes for a bit.

>It's obvious why a corporation would support a party that loves free markets and lower taxes for corporations, but why would a corporation support a party that wants to tax them more?
Because it really won't happen to any noticeable degree. Besides, larger businesses can afford to pay taxes that effectively act as barriers to entry for smaller businesses.

>Leftism and corporatism
It's easier to sell on a leftist platform because it is regarded as the new normal. Granted, this is also heavily dependent on industry as well, but generally, why would you oppose the status quo if you are selling to the status quo?

I promise if Europe and the United States suddenly went radical neo-reactionary you would see IKEA supporting the Swedish monarchy, Google supporting traditional Republican values, and McDonalds acting as a beacon of western culture.

Why? Because that's what their customers want.

I'm not reading all that crap and unless you now want full 14/88 I don't give a fuck because you're just a lefty too hipster to want to be called a lefty anymore.

Depends on your definition of SJW. One persons overly crusading SJW is just a passionate polemicist to someone else, and that someone else might view someone else as a SJW.

There are plenty on the left who view islam with intense dislike and see it as antithetical to their beliefs, they are just being drowned out by louder SJW voices.

liberalism is just naivete.
people too young or too dumb to realize rules and traditions exist for reasons.

the liberal elite though, know that the rules and traditions have reasons, they just want to break them because they limit their ability to manipulate people.

Yes op. identity politics is the new in fashion opium of the masses for the establishment and they are using it for the greater benefit of the corporate state / banks.

There is going to be a right wing shift unlike anything young people have ever seen before. As does always happen when the left wing gets co-opted by the corporate 1%ers. History repeats itself. again and again.

Go read Death of the Liberal Class by Chris Hedges. He talks about your theory.
Other people have discussed the idea your theory relates to as well, but they get pushed aside and called quacks for "not towing the line".

This.

Blood needs spilling.

Had to google 14/88, congratulations on being irrelevant.

MY definition of a sjw is anyone who doesn't want all Muslims dead. Anyone who supports BLM. Anyone who doesn't want the streets running wet with thick fucking blood from all treasonous cunts.

Gowdy and Hurd get a pass.

>More importantly, if the metric to win has been met, do you honestly expect people to sacrifice their livelihood and legacy to move on to other things?

This. They've created a hate machine, it can never end. Just look at this place. Where would we be if we stopped? If we won? Would everyone here turn off their computers and go outside to live in the world they made? I don't thinks so. Not while there's something to hate. Not while there is power and superiority to be had in ideologies. Not as long as the human element remains.

the working class cant 'rise up' unless you give it a coherent identity.

Leftists are always appalled when the strikers end up being stereotypical working class xenophobes.

You should be for you and yours first. Let the system, culture and society form itself around series of concentric circles of kinship and responsibility.

Stop navigating through politics from the top down, gravitate your focus outwards.

Ought implies can

Stop caring about things you cant influence. And only care about it if it could possibly have a negative impact upon you.

For example the mexican demographic.

>preying on their bleeding hearts in ways that are actually harmful to everyone.
The 'progressive' left seems to lack a moral compass. They no longer seek to change laws because of having thought through the consequences of those changes, but rather because it'll make them look good in front of their peers if they follow along with those changes. Such 'virtue-signalling' has begun to heavily infect our public discourse, with certain viewpoints now being shouted down with epithets instead of argued against fairly.

I think I know the way their minds have been affected in order for them to behave in such an anti-democratic manner, but whether that'll help to solve the problem remains to be seen.

You have no idea about spilling blood, you just watched American History X a bunch of times and now you think you're a fascist. Sad!

Bu-Bu-But. .....

I want to learn

You're either a nigger on the outside or on the inside and the former means the latter. You're going with the niggers.

I really dont care if someone is a fascist.

Like I dont understand why its so emotive.

This person believes that power should be concentrated in a single individual who is the embodiement of the people and the state.

Ok cool, so kind of like the greek tyrants ( note this wasnt a perjorative originally)

Sure it has flaws, but so does democracy. meh

>They no longer seek to change laws because of having thought through the consequences of those changes

With a couple of exceptions such as firearms in the US, they get just about every law passed they want.

I got your back brother.

Globalist capitalists are opposed to both old school workers rights style leftism as well as capitalism tempered with nationalism because both interfere with their profits.
The shekels must flow.
>also I've drunk about half a handle of vodka so don't expect me to make sense

The new political movement isn't left or right. It's not even just centrist. It's very different in nature.

It's a mix of meritocracy of virtue and value, a focus on IQ and intellect, a total embrace of the creative nature of aesthetics and culture, a valuation of science about emotion, a grasp of philosophical nihilism in the work of the great philosophers, a full understanding and embrace of the reality of race in terms of populations and human interactions, and more importantly a grasp of genetics. Also characterized by a strong value placed on liberty as a pure ideal or concept, not merely as a "law" but as a principle, something to believe in and foster. Freedom is the basis of creativity, science, and the ability for the man to express his intellectual ability. With this man innovates. Innovation and exploration are the basis of true progress. These are the focuses we have. We believe in collective organization toward higher goals such as space travel, architectural organization, and cultural achievement in the arts.

Finally, I wager that this new political movement is also highly interested in traditionally "left" ideas such as spirituality. Yoga, meditation, and Christianity are all given high priority, in addition to a new understanding of "green" energy. We are not the shrill and irritating "GLOBAL WARMING" extortionists of the left. We believe in the value of the environment on an aesthetic and ethical level that doesn't require a lie to support it. We believe in the inherent value of clean air, green vistas, and the truth inside of nature, and that is enough for us to support the continuing policy of keeping our nation clean and ensuring that there are ample parks and trees in each city, and that we do not merely fill our nation with fucking malls. We don't need the moralizing and "all scientists say this or that" which - like all bullshit leftist tactics - serves only to undermine the inherently good cause we have of keeping the Earth perfect.

That's because leftist ideology has always been about eroding cultural norms and democratic governments, for the purpose of implementing international communism, they just call it "Globalism" now though. A preferred tactic of course being Hegelian dialectic, which Trotsky was a master at, as well as Saul Alinsky, and George Soros in the modern era. . They were just more subtle and sneaky about it during the initial stages of infiltrating Western governments, because they had to be. Now that they control pop culture, academia, and positions of official power, they don't have to hide.

You're witnessing the end game. Keep mind I'm talking leftism here, not liberalism.

The best explanation for the current behavior of the left wing parties in western world is, in my opinion, a mixture of various neo-conservative and globalist groups co-opting the grassroots or left wing parties, an over-reaction to the right wing parties that've been strong in the last thirty years and the fact that middle class, privileged white people who know nothing about the real world are using leftism as a way of trying to purge the guilt and self hate that they're being taught repeatedly. An article in a (((newspaper))) explained it wonderfully as such:
>What about the silence of Western progressives? I call it the “human-rights complex:” The cases that the rights groups focus upon are not determined by the nature, extent or degree of suffering by the victims, but rather by the identity of those thought to be the oppressors. Think about it: Most human-rights advocates in the West are decent, middle-class whites who are defensive about past Western sins – slavery, colonialism, racism. Their activism is a matter of personal identity. They act to be exonerated, to be seen as innocents, guiltless, not like the “bad white” exploiters. They march under the banner of “Not in My Name.”

Also the same group of people who march under "Anti-fascist" and "Anti-hate speech" doctarines are the exact same group who'd march just as hatefully against black or gay people a hundred years ago. A large part of the population gets bored living in a good country and wants to find injustices or people of different groups to hate, and for the modern left that's:
>Cis people
>men
>white people
etc

>also you talk to much and have an ego problem
He's from /lit/, they all type that much

>I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of capitalism to undermine the traditional Left, using unwitting and gullible idiots as pawns.

I agree with all the other stuff but I dunno about this part. Maybe partially true. But the thing you have to remember is that this is exactly what is to be expected when moralizers are held up as a paragon: they get into high positions and start clamping down on opposition.

The working class already has a coherent identity, the mere fact that they (for a long time this was a "we") are poor. If you work minimum wage, you have a lot more in common with the person working next to you - whatever their demographic - than you ever will with a person who looks just like you, but rides around in limos shaking hands with bankers all day.

>Go read Death of the Liberal Class by Chris Hedges.

I actually will read this. Thanks leaf.

>It's a mix of meritocracy of virtue and value, a focus on IQ and intellect, a total embrace of the creative nature of aesthetics and culture, a valuation of science about emotion, a grasp of philosophical nihilism in the work of the great philosophers, a full understanding and embrace of the reality of race in terms of populations and human interactions, and more importantly a grasp of genetics. Also characterized by a strong value placed on liberty as a pure ideal or concept, not merely as a "law" but as a principle, something to believe in and foster.
This is otherwise known as: America before the cultural marxists infiltrated

It is all very simple OP. The ideological left is all about feels over facts. The policies of the left, as well as the philosophies behind said policies are about making the leftist him/herself feel good. History plainly shows leftism taken past a certain point is a complete failure. Furthermore, the epistemology and philosophical underpinnings of the left do not and can not withstand any logical, empirical investigation. Molymeme, though not perfect excels in demonstrating this. I would advise you to check out his more philosophical output, that us if you can take a break from sucking cock.

The alt right, for all its flaws, at least attempts to engage with reality. The irony is, a Star Trek style commie utopia could theoretically be possible in a homogeneous, high trust, high iq society. Sadly for you, Marxism can never, and will never get us there.

TL;DR
the left is built on a beautiful lie, the alt right is an ugly truth

Fucking first post best post.
Seriously. Go fucking look at the surnames of all those 1% who are in change of these (((corporations))). Yeah, astoundly Jewish. Doesn't matter if they're religious Jews or ultra-progressive atheist Jews, they genetically have the desire to push for shit like this. There are even crypto-jews, who abandon their Jewish surnames for English surnames to better fit in, while still pushing for this same shit.

We want the same thing as you OP. Gas the kikes, race war now.

Your theory is spot on, the left just like vegans, have almost turned into a religion seeking to go out and spread their ideology onto everyone who doesn't agree with them. For a community that is about tolerance, you're very intolerant to those that oppose your views.

The other problem with the left is that it puts its morals, and most of their ideals are based off of minorities, and women being treated equally. Now that there is damn near equality in the world, they seek to point out, with a microscope, every event that doesn't meet their idea or true equality.

The problem is, the group tends to point fingers and throw fits - instead of seeking to resolve it like adults.

Of course it doesn't help that most of your leaders are power hungry, conservatives at heart, who are lying to meet your criteria.

I personally think a lot of the values of the left are based in a fictional, and mental illness state of delusions that are 100% immoral. For example abortions, and the argument for them being good are always the extremes, rape and loss of life.

Now the gender argument is about as mentally ill as it gets. In the end most of the leftist are just puppets being yanked at their strings by the true power players.

While conservatives will rise up again, I only hope it happens soon, before you mentally ill, sinners ruin it for all of us.

Subverting and co-opting the left has ALWAYS been the top priority of (((them))) as it is the easiest narrative for them to control with a simple combination of creating consent as well as consensus (mainstream media), virtue signaling pathological altruism, and control through money (how much do you thin BLM activists are paid?)
Only thing you can reall do is vote Trump, or to a lesser extent Stein (Stein BTFOing hillary in votes would be the icing on the cake) and wake up to electric and mail-in ballots, as the two are literally throwing your vote away unless it's for the entitled empress of egalitarianism, as well as wake the people you know up to them.

>If everything's only 'right' though, there will be no alternative. Everything needs something as its opposite and antagonist so things can advance and improve. We all need some form of competition. Even the right should fear the left's decay.

When I talk to lefties this is what they are most worried about: the swingback. They acknowledge the idiocy but they are afraid to admit it because they are so scared of right wing. But don't worry, the majority of society is at center and always ready to fight the extreme.

classic retard reply
this is why your candidates never win

This guy gets it

ok so a builder from spain has more in common than a builder from england than their fellow countrymen.

Class is not the motivating factor in popular movements or human interaction.

Marx was wrong deal with it.

Then go look up the names of the originators of leftist movements like feminism or environmentalism.

(((Gloria Steinem)))

>But corporations are also driven by profits. It's obvious why a corporation would support a party that loves free markets and lower taxes for corporations, but why would a corporation support a party that wants to tax them more?
Look closely at who financially supports which protest groups, and what those groups actually *achieve*, not what they ask for.

At the beginning the march on Wall Street asked very reasonable things about the corrupt bankers and other huge businesses, but it was very quickly co-opted by those same groups, and run into the group with rampant identity politics and other worthless talk. These days people like Soros fund Black Lives Matter and groups that do, in some vague way, claim to hate the 1% and want them taxed more, but these groups ALWAYS inevitably shift from good financial points to identity politics and loud, useful idiots. It's like an evolution of left wing parties and groups, you can see it in both big (The DNC, look at it over the last ten years), and small.

When these organisations start to push SJW ideals, they specifically start to push for things which end up either increasing the supply of workers or increasing the number of consumers for their product. This can't be just coincidental.

>The 'progressive' left seems to lack a moral compass

I would actually argue that one of the problems is that they do have a moral compass, it is just far too fixed on one position. They have adopted a set of values that they just can't deviate from without shouting out other people down. It's an extremely morally rigid society now, much like the anglosphere in the 1950s.

>They no longer seek to change laws because of having thought through the consequences of those changes, but rather because it'll make them look good in front of their peers if they follow along with those changes

I would agree that this is the cause of those particular moral values becoming so ubiquitous.

Useful idiots in the left are not even remotely a new phenomenon.

>The intelligent and perceptive amongst the left
You don't belong to this group. You are still in your ivory tower.

>but these groups ALWAYS inevitably shift from good financial points to identity politics and loud, useful idiots.
BLM never had a good point. The group formed because of the Mike Brown thing, their catch phrase "hands up don't shoot" is based on a completely BS narrative. Everything about BLM is a farce. It's been social engineering since it's inception.

isnt this the point though

class didnt matter

identity mattered

and falsehoods triumphed over reason

This is the power of identity which the marxists seeked to destroy or pervert in to mere class identity

I have much more respect for old communists because at least they were dedicated to their cause to the point of willing to fight and die for their cause (tragically wrongheaded as it was) around the world.

The new left has cynically co-opted the revolutionary aesthetic while neutering the goals to something that is safe and marketable. Nobody is willing to die for gender-neutral bathrooms, or absurd apologetic displays of collective racial guilt. it's just another avenue for people to demonstrate their perceived moral superiority to their friends and feel as if they're fighting to change an unjust system without actually upsetting the status quo. Old leftists at least had intellectual ambition and wanted to reconfigure the structure of society, this new shit is just arguing over the color of the drapes in the kitchen.

OP it's called Marxism. These "idiots" are called useful idiots. Read a book, nigga.

Leftists can choke on the world they created. Your unconscious living and worship of cheap opportunistic consumerism is your death rattle.

We won't have to take the world back from you as it will be surrendered willingly when you reap what you have sewn and are scattered to the winds by the rapists and marauders you allowed into your countries.

Repent, sinners, the day of judgement is nigh.

>They have adopted a set of values that they just can't deviate from without shouting out other people down.
Actually, I'll argue that the reverse is the problem: they've become part of a culture (cult or culture?) built around a word which can be twisted to mean anything. They shout others down because their own positions require heavy levels of cognitive dissonance to believe.

How it works is (((they))) take a seemingly innocuous moral claim and twist it to mean its literal opposite. When asked something akin to "Don't you believe in equality?" most impressionable people wouldn't say no: you don't want to look like a racist or a sexist. So that's the baseline (((they))) use to form the in-crowd and out-crowd, the idea that:
>equality=good
>inequality=bad

Most people think of equality as 'equality of opportunity', but this is cleverly and subtly twisted over time to mean 'equality of outcome' and eventually 'equality plus privilage' a.k.a 'all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others'.

If anyone questions stops believing this (now modified) claim at any point, they are shamed just as hard as a full blown nazi would be, until they either disconnect from the group or fall in line.

If anyone complains that 'equality' is being twisted to mean something else, they'll be condescendingly told to 'educate themselves' by those who have wasted more time 'studying' and thus have more confirmation bias.

Once that mindset has been achieved these people begin to debase themselves more and more as the allure of being accepted as one of the 'unprivileged victims' sets into their minds: thanks to 'privilege', educating yourself further doesn't allow you to become more accepted - only being a victim does.

That's the key to this culture: the contradictory definitions of the word 'equality'.

nice blog faggot

>In the end most of the leftist are just puppets being yanked at their strings by the true power players.

If my theory were right, and if what you say is true too, then what you said would also apply to a great deal of conservatives as well.

look and know

marx was the main founder of sociology, so everyone from fascists to racists in the modern day partake in some form of marxism as long as they attempt to concretely understand human interactions.

class is the main motivating factor in all popular movements, the "bourgeoisie" are simply not a concrete, single-minded group, because they are human beings and themselves have competing interests. labour in your country is motivated by rich banking interests that don't need to extract as much value out of human labor as possible, because that's not where they make their money, conservatives are motivated and dominated by rich interests that do. it's not like everything can be simplified to "this is the working man's side and this is the rich man's side dummy" but class, or where you make your money, dominates everything, and even people opposed to marxism (the idea of a classless society and a utopia, which is obviously silly and a point where marx was wrong, or at least uninformed about where technological progress and the world economy was heading) use ideas that were brought to the forefront of political analysis by marx.

you nigger.

For me, it's a reemergence of the religious feeling.
The guilt and the moral are the two mains constituent of Christianity (read Freud). A lot of people in western country abandoned religious beliefs, but kept deep inside them the religious pattern. Then, they projected it on they new belief, which was the left... result, the left is now a highly moral movement, shaming people...
It's a super short summary!
But for me, the modern lefties reproduce the exact same pattern as the religious people of the 19th century!

That's the reason why so many "independent" mind are leaving the left right now. I don't know what to do against that.
If you have some notion of deleuze concepts, it's the perfect example of a flexible trajectory that became an authoritarian trajectory.

>I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of capitalism to undermine the traditional Left, using unwitting and gullible idiots as pawns
I think a memetic approach makes more sense. The value of virtue signaling seems to be more powerful than the value of truth, so memes that allow you to virtue signal have been getting amplified over time.

Hypothesis time: rural people don't seem as vulnerable to the left-wing memeplex, maybe that is because the lower human density means these memes aren't transmitted into rurals as frequently as they are to city people.

Most leftists are pussies who would rather conform to the prevailing narrative than have to do any of the work of coming to their own conclusions.

The most common element of anyone who aligns themselves on the left of the spectrum is LAZINESS.

"Please, mr big govt/Facebook/globalism, do all the work for me I am so very scared. Pay all my bills for me, working is HAAAAARD."

Lazy cowards, the lot of you.

Just the opposite; this is working-class (largely) white cops being played against working-class black citizens while upper-class politicians and pundits continue to benefit. Racial identity is the symptom, class the underlying cause.

>BLM never had a good point
They only go through this evolution of meaningful, financial commentary to shit identity politics if they had a good point to begin with. You don't need to evolve to become an ape if you start an ape.

>Marx was wrong deal with it.

He was more or less right about the system when he wrote. His ideas no longer apply though.

>ok so a builder from spain has more in common than a builder from england than their fellow countrymen.

I reckon most western working class people would respect each other more than they might someone who's never worked a hard day. There's a language men learn from doing the same type of work.

Office types from different countries would quickly establish water cooler type banter.

An american brick layer would feel comfortable enough to make sexual innuendo with a Lithuanian one very quickly.

>objective morality
>original sin
>violent suppression of alternative viewpoints
>a set of morals over a set of goals
>quickly turning on adherents who fuck up
>competition within the group over who most strongly follows it's ideals

So in this case the ideological left has a temporary ally in the corporations, that doesn't mean the corporations invented the left's wackiest bullshit

>They only go through this evolution of meaningful, financial commentary to shit identity politics if they had a good point to begin with.
For BLM it's like the opposite. They use the identity politics to promote a Marxist agenda. Ever checked out their website? It's full of class warfare rhetoric.

>The most common element of anyone who aligns themselves on the left of the spectrum is LAZINESS.

I don't totally agree with this, but it's really noticeable. I have never met a fit, muscular guy who's outwardly confident and works out, who is hard left wing. Every single guy I talk to at the gym ends up being a republican or right wing in some way. I'm almost certain it's because people who put hundreds of hours into working out, have the discipline to take care of their diet and body, and importantly people who see for themselves that hard work = rewards, have a really tough time thinking that everyone is inherently equal and should be treated the same

Working out/lifting weights literally shows you that even if we were all born equal for instance, we can control our lives and bodies, and raise ourselves up above others. It'd be like people who lift for years and get fit saying that really fat lazy people are just as fit as them, it'd piss them off

>starts off conversation with an adhom
Gee, it's not like anything you just described.
Have you ever thought maybe you're part of the problem?

>You don't belong to this group. You are still in your ivory tower.

:(

Fucking white male cis scum capitalist pig

They didn't invent it, but they're very intentionally supporting it for their own self interest.

Yes, they have established axioms that have not been questioned.

"Equality is a must. Multiculturalism is absolutely necessary at all cost."

The megacorps that are the biggest pushers of globalist poz, like Jewgle and Apple, pay virtually no tax at all in many jurisdictions through the use of highly artificial profit offshoring schemes and other jewish tricks. Cucked governments tend to go along with this, ostensibly because they don't want to lose the jobs provided by the megacorp having offices in their country. In reality I think it's mostly because they are corrupt neoliberal globalists too, who see themselves as "world leaders" like Obama rather than a leader of their nation.

You could have cut down on some words and honestly gotten your point across better. You write like a college freshman trying to fill up a word count for his term paper.

So are you of the opinion that those that would once be puritanical right wing religious freaks are now SJWs? Or that big business is co-opting the left and planting the seed of Moralism? Because if the first is true, you're retarded (though i don't think that's what you're saying). If you think the second, we have a chicken and egg disagreement. Bad PR can absolutely fuck big companies, ergo they generally take the easy way of 'looking good' by capitulating to moralizing leftists, get some good PR, are seen as 'nice' by useful idiots and avoid any bad press.

There might be some merit to the idea that Businesses are filling the gap that Unions have left for a lot of Left Wing political parties, but i think it's a Cred Forums tier conspiracy to think that businesses are united in creating caricatures to demonize the left to drive people away from Leftism.

It's a pendulum, in the 80s people got fed up with Hippies being annoying assholes so they swung right, in the 00s people got fed up with Bush and Religious Right so they swung left, the internet has exacerbated and sped up this change.

You're right to come here though, this is a worse conspiracy than DA JOOS so it belongs on Cred Forums i guess.

congrats you're actually starting to get it

due to societal pressures (feminism mainly) children have been increasingly forced into a cold and heavy handed school system which has removed all rewards for actually doing well. the difference between an A and a D is basically non existent, and kids are being coddled or made into out casts at very high rates.

this mainly started happening in the 1990s, and most people in universities went to school during this period (millennials). they have never been exposed to a differing opinion and have been protected thanks to coddling parents, the lack of social expectations to leave home, and the proliferation of university degrees.

so these people just go to universities, fuck shit up there, and when they find ANY dissenting opinion they lose their shit like a 5 year old and start crying. because they've never needed to work, their demands are normally for big government, more taxes, etc.

now, corporations love big government. more contracts, more lobbying, more handouts, etc. they'll gladly push these faggots from the uni campuses to the UN and the media.

people in government caught wind of this and started to pander to it because it gave them an opportunity for a LOT more free shit at the expense of relatively quiet taxpayers. they used connections to push it to the media just like the corporations did, and now you have the modern day SJW problem.

the conservatives are also falling for this shit, it's just not pushed as hard.

truthfully the government wants to become a nanny state. your guns were taken in 1996 for this reason (come on, do you really think basically 80% of gun owners shouldn't be able to handle guns because of the actions of a single lunatic?), taxes are being raised for this reason, offending muslims and jews is now illegal for this reason.

it's just an attempt to get free shit from people who work. it's always been this way.

But hard work doesn't = rewards economically the same way it does in the gym. That's the whole point of oldschool leftism: your hard work just = more hard work, and someone five layers of bureaucracy above you gets the rewards.

I have thought this for awhile.

In the end, all of western thought keeps coming back to Christianity eventually.

>I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of capitalism to undermine the traditional Left

You were on the right track, but then you shit yourself.

To continue the analogy:
>Go to the gym
>lift the low weight dumbells a hundred times for an hour
>repeat every week, no progress
>Go to the gym knowing what you're doing
>Do it confidently, learn, research into the area
>Success

It's more than just mindlessly working and it teaches you that too. It's about the application of work, where you put it and when, not just brainless work

After the first world war, Marxists were shocked that the world didn't magically convert to communism. Marxist intellectuals decided that the reason behind this was people's tendency to stay attached to traditional morality and culture. They decided that the only way to get a real one-world communist government was to undertake the "long march" and subvert culture from within, then re-write people's moral values. What you are referring to when you say the left has adopted strict morals is no accident. It is the culmination of years of hard work transferring morality from the right to the left, where the state is god and people are money. The left is failing because Cultural Marxism cannot crush the human spirit.

I don't know enough about Hegelian dialectic to agree completely, but the left is inherently against societal/cultural/traditional norms for they serve as a method of giving people the means to endure the status quo and a flag to unite under. Alinsky says that the old has to be destroyed in order for the new to succeed. Lenin said that the worse the famine in Russia was, the better it would be for them, for people would chose the easier/more comfotable path. If your alternatives are starving or revolution, what do you do? You revolt, and the communists were there to fill this spot.
A strong cultural fabric unites people, it gives them hope, an identity. This may be called tribalistic, primitive or even racist (which it isn't per se), but that is the way it is.

For large corporations, identity is a double-edged sword. On one hand, it is a means of marketing to people on basis of their identity. Think of all the rainbow-colored stuff marketed to gays. On the other hand, a strong identity gices people something to cling onto in an everchanging world. Man is a social being, and without a clearly defined society (your ingroup, which also means that there has to be an outgroup), people try to fill this gap with something also. They drink, buy things they don't actually need, play games, watch movies, in short, consume excessively.
A human without roots can be easily manipulated. This is an aspect that both big business and leftist programs utilize, for their mutual benefit. Both want a bland, smart enough to work but too stupid to think, identityless being to form and use. Even if they don't know it or don't admit it. Their ends are the same.

I can only talk about the situation in Europe, but here, the left pretty much achieved their goals. 8 hour days, maternal leave, minimum wage, welfare, free education, high taxes, etc. But they wanted to remain in power. So they created new "problems" (cont.)

>u ever thought maybe you're part of the problem

Sorry, pasta. I just wanted to preempt that I'm not a regular poster here, and I don't really share most alt right views. To be fair, I think most of /lit/ are also retards, some of them are lovable retards though,

This. The corporations are just taking advantage of a big government so they can achieve higher market shares and eventually monopoly. It's what Carlos Slim did in Mexico. The giant dominant corporations LOVE big government, higher taxes, higher regulations, because they're often exempt from both. When was the last time Amazon or Google paid taxes?

>But hard work doesn't = rewards economically
On average it does.

I think its not really that fixed, especially when it comes to contact with its natural contradictions.

Women are held down by the patriarchy in the west, but when muslim countries do it its okay.

anyone who hates gay marriage is a monster, but when islam throws them off buildings and assaults them its okay.

When an european country votes for nationalism its a horrible nazi thing to do, but when a southern american, african or asian country does it its okay.
Actually, the more i think about it, it seems that the new right is actually using Alinskis rules against the left itself, since it has become so entrenched in its views. The opposition forces the left to hold itself to its own espoused morality, and capitalizes on it when it fails.

>I don't know enough about Hegelian dialectic to agree completely,
Hegelian dialectic is simple. Create a problem, with the solution ready to go when people are desperate. The solution being whatever form of government that person/group is trying to install.

>He was more or less right about the system when he wrote
Nope, class determinism is far too rigid and ignores a plethora of market variables that all essentially connect to the need for capitalism as a balance.

>The giant dominant corporations LOVE big government, higher taxes, higher regulations, because they're often exempt from both.

And because big government is also an enormous consumer and wide open to lobbying.

>Women are held down by the patriarchy in the west, but when muslim countries do it its okay.
The moral relativism is one of the most cancerous aspects of the left.

>modern lefties reproduce the exact same pattern as the religious people of the 19th century
I've long thought that leftism demands faith in the way religion does. I practically see it as a new religion.

>So are you of the opinion that those that would once be puritanical right wing religious freaks are now SJWs?

No. What I believe is that there are people, and they exist all throughout time, who will grab onto a social ideology, rules, and moral beliefs, and they will religiously enforce those beliefs and negatively sanction anyone who doesn't share them. I think they just accept whatever beliefs scream "I am morally correct" to them at the current time that they exist in. Once upon a time these were the people who were telling people it was wrong to swear in movies etc. Making parental boards that banned music albums with references to sex in them.

They are the same kind of people. They can exist on the left or right, but it seems like at the moment, must of them have taken up a certain kind of absurd leftist viewpoint, which can now not be deviated from without a major attack coming on.

>
There might be some merit to the idea that Businesses are filling the gap that Unions have left for a lot of Left Wing political parties, but i think it's a Cred Forums tier conspiracy to think that businesses are united in creating caricatures to demonize the left to drive people away from Leftism.

I'm not saying it's some conscious, scheming thing, necessarily. But perhaps at some level these corporate owners realise that the SJW thing is beneficial for their control and/or profits of people. I do realize that this feeds back into the whole PR thing as well. So it becomes doubly as dangerous if there is anything to what I was saying.

>Walls of texts on an imageboard
When will they learn?

No bump you arrogant piece of google. Day of the Rope for you

That also. Entire industries exist purely on subsidy and government contracts, like solar.

>The intelligent and perceptive amongst the left
they are about as real as the alt-right

>where the state is god and people are money
That's not leftism, that's Stalin/Mao authoritarian bullshit. In leftism, the people are the state and the money is shared so no one has to live in a trailer park.

Sure, and that's a neat trick if you can manage it, but many people are born so poor that no matter how hard they work, they won't afford a good education, and will work shit jobs their entire life. Ever notice how many Wal-Mart cashiers have the little "ten years!" badges?

I'm not implying you're a SJW; those are not in ivory towers, they are the footsoldiers, the brownshirts. You're dumb as bricks.

OP isn't interested in picking up books and actually reading history

He adopts the popular opinions of the zeitgeist and follows them to a T, anyone who does otherwise, according to op is a "retard"

I think the universe is trying to tell you something.

>In leftism, the people are the state and the money is shared so no one has to live in a trailer park.
Well, this is the intent, not the end result.

Also,(should have added this to the previous)

The statment that two workers in different countries will quicker get along with eachother only acknowledges that class is ONE means by which people identify group similarities.

Humans enter into and out of arbitrary or real groups all the time and for all kinds of reasons. The same american brick layer could just as easily dissasociate from the lithuanian on the basis of his political beliefs. Genuine solidarity happens only when the very base beliefs are similar and there is a sense of trust.

Both of these actually cannot come from a secular state and religion if anything vastly improves the nature of trust and the importance of contract in the way it influences morality. There is so much science on this its sickening.

This means basically, that the best context for trust is religious. But that marx was wrong completely because he decided that the arbitrary way by which humans attribute and engage in group identification was fixed to class alone.

It did not apply then and does not apply now.

>I think this is either a conscious or unconscious mechanistic move of capitalism to undermine the traditional Left, using unwitting and gullible idiots as pawns

That's because you haven't been paying attention from the start. This isn't being pushed by businesses, they're reacting to it. The real problem, as per everything that derails the Left, is feminists making everything about them.

The political left in the UK still takes the majority of its funding from the unions.
Unite is the biggest union in the UK and it organises supports and funds 'Unite against fascism' who are ironically anti free speech pro violence and use fascist tactics.

This isn't some new movement of neurotic former right wingers joining the left (See SWP), this has all happened before.

This is simply the result of the right self policing while the left doesn't see the need to self police.

Corbyn was asked in person by one of his politicians who had publicly criticised him to tell his momentum/uaf goon squad to stop threatening his staff and family on their way too and from work.
Corbyn imediately went out to the streets and called upon his thugs to redouble their efforts. That was the trigger moment when 80 labour mps resigned.
With the current leaders of the left willing to promote the use of violence against dissent wihin the left what do you expecr from the rank and file.

I think what you are seeing is the result of leftist ideology not a perversion of them. The entire basis of Marxist ideology is that there is no way for an individual to have an idea that doesn't have a bias. At first it does open your mind to new possibilities and it does make one question ideologies.

But the logical conclusion of this worldview is that any constructive thought is not attainable through individual cognitive processes. Therefore it is only consensus that can bring about any kind of realization of a fact or a correct ideology.

Thus, it is the majority of people who give meaning to what is good or bad, if that even exists in the first place (according to leftist ideology). And now you have a mob rule that shuts down any ideas that are contrary to the consensus.

The reason why big business are pushing this is because it enables the powers that be to enact policies that protect and uphold the consensus.

This was all according to plan. I suggest you read Agenda 21 and everything will make a lot more sense.

>Women are held down by the patriarchy in the west, but when muslim countries do it its okay.

1.) The problem with the left is subjective morality.

2.) The problem with society is that the left has hidden objective morality very well and now we have Tumblr genders and islam class.

3.) But, the problem the left has is that no matter how much they obscure it, objective morality still pushes itself onto the universe. And people will eventually remember those values through holes in the cheap tapestry of modernism.

>perhaps at some level these corporate owners realise that the SJW thing is beneficial for their control and/or profits of people.

That's really all there is to it, the whole reason corporate interests have taken to the current leftist narrative on identity politics is because it makes them more money. Women, gays, and trannies are excellent consumers. Women are social climbers who put heavy social value on the material, gays are walking disease vectors making them darlings of big pharma, and trannies are either men wanting to be women or women wanting to be gays.

>I'm not implying you're a SJW; those are not in ivory towers

They are.

>You're dumb as bricks.

Go wear song fucking clogs or something, m8.

SAUL ALINSKY
LUCIFER

Why would big business have an interest in bringing in thousands of minorities who work for low wages and have no solidarity with the indigenous working class? Why would they want us to focus on things like gay marriage and transsexuals, or racial identity, instead of class differences? Why would they prefer that all white males are blamed for global exploitation, instead of the few (((white))) males who actually control such things? Sounds like some mad conspiracy theory to me mate.

If you think that this identity politics is nonsense then you're not really a leftist in the modern sense of the word. All you need to accept is that the working class in inherently conservative (if sometimes socialistic), that evolutionarily novel ideas are pushed by an educated upper class and that there are average differences in IQ between groups and you'll be a Cred Forumsack.

You're 'theory' needs refining though it's crude.

cont.

by telling this and that demographic that they were oppressed and only thy could help them. This might be consciously by the more radical thoughts or simply by pragmatism, I am not sure. But it happens.

I don't know if big business and leftist leaders are actively working together, but I'm inclined to think it is a mixture between common intermediate goals, idiocy, corruptibility, fanatism and pragmatism.

Mass muslim immigration and the lack of criticism from the left (at least here) has several reasons as well. What better to destroy the cultural identity of a society, a nation, hell, a continent than by massively importing and supporting a culture that simply does not integrate. Cheap labour and through higher reproduction rates, in the long term a stupider population (see Bell curve, school success by ethnicity, etc. read Sarrazin's "Germany abolishes itself", he is a traditional social-democrat that calculates how and why muslim immigration is a massive problem for the western world, without all the tinfoil conclusions and rightwing theories I'm posting). For the leftist parties, it means a new demographic since their former voters, the autochton working class, is usually voting rightwing by now, and thus, preservation of power. That goes hand in hand with more extreme views, which are especially prominent among the salon-leftist with their chai-lattes and their iphones. These people are also disproportionally present in the media.

Since this is getting a little out of hand: I think you are partially right. Continue searching and learning.

What most of us actually want is some mixture of paleoconservatism and classic liberalism, but insane SJWs have dragged the Overton window so far left that the only way to restore sanity is with GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW. This is working, partly because it is triggering the fuck out of them and causing increasingly hysterical over-reactions, repelling normies as they reveal their true colours.

>Why would big business have an interest in bringing in thousands of minorities who work for low wages and have no solidarity with the indigenous working class?
Are you being sarcastic?

>Unite is the biggest union in the UK and it organises supports and funds 'Unite against fascism' who are ironically anti free speech pro violence and use fascist tactics.

David Cameron also supports them. They've proved themselves to be useful to the Tories too in rallying against UKIP.

yes

>If they did, it was usually fairly obvious that they were just trying to make their brand image more positive.

It's still obvious to anyone with a brain.

?? Our candidates do win.

Just dont be retarded and let antifa faggots count your vote:^)

>I don't know if big business and leftist leaders are actively working together
Oh they absolutely are, it's right out in the open. Sometimes big business and leftist leaders are one in the same, increasingly often in fact. Look at Facebook, Google, Amazon.

Classical liberalism I understand, it would be good if our Democratic and your Labour party got back to it, but what does paleoconservatism bring to the table?

The entire left is shit. Join the alt-right. Where you can act like a lefty snob but still have some brain cells and not vote for corruption.

Isolationism from foreign wars, a restriction of immigration and general reduction of federal power.

>I'm not saying it's some conscious, scheming thing, necessarily. But perhaps at some level these corporate owners realise that the SJW thing is beneficial for their control and/or profits of people.

I think its simple. The system given the influence of Soros through Tavistock, Open society, the Frankfurt School has wired capitalism to favor that which is leftist and to moralize the left.

Because the lefts position of morality is rooted in an individualistic and relativistic perception of others. It cannot justify such a belief without an authoritarian absolute that such a belief is the only way to see reality.

Hence, to the degree that the left is moralized in its secular fashion, is the degree by which this absolute relativism hybrid will create SJW's and their adherents.

Its a cultural market bubble that incentivises a moralized left. Due in part to the work of the above persons in influencing policy, education and media culture over the last 25 years.

Capitalism has a major flaw and that is, that it can be destroyed by itself through influencing persons beliefs in capitalism and exploiting certain features of our mind and awareness.

The "market" will always correct. But only if it is free. Which is why hate speech laws exist in every major "strong globalist presence" society.

Except the USA.

I think you are right with your statement. But the picture is bigger than your theory. The undermining of the left is unintentional, Soros has said in his personal notes to others that the backlash from immigration was far larger than he anticipated. Its really backfiring.

The right and the left are both deeply implicated in this and ironically the non-establishment centrist Trump is genuinely the only solution for your precious butchered left.

Think clearly about this. Free speech is what leftism in its blessed state was based on.

The system will always correct itself.

>All you need to accept is that the working class in inherently conservative

I think in your country, from what I understand, this is true. But I'm not sure it's so true, generally. I don't think it's true that all working class are conservative in Australia. I would actually say it's more like 50%. What about working class Scots?

>average differences in IQ between groups

I think IQ is a flawed matrices.

A lot of alt right actually is quite leftist. Hell, most figureheads go "social safety net is actually a good idea... if you arent drowned in minorities"

>It's obvious why a corporation would support a party that loves free markets and lower taxes for corporations, but why would a corporation support a party that wants to tax them more?
Because leftism has a funny way of corrupting everything it touches, and if a government can be corrupted, and your company has enough influence, you don't have to pay taxes, or abide by regulations.

For an example on this, Obama handed out thousands of exemption forms for Obamacare, a lot of them to companies that donated to his campaign or are peripherally associated with him or his cronies. If a company has enough influence to impose regulations and higher taxation on it's competitors, but remain exempt themselves, it's only logical to push for bigger and bigger government. Having influence with the government is the only way to achieve monopoly, or get close.

Ironically, it starts to sound a lot like Mussolinian fascism at this point.

>I think IQ is a flawed matrices.
Masters in psych here.
Its flawed but it is predictive of a whole set of shit that makes it useful regardless.

>Paleoconservatism (sometimes shortened to paleocon) is a conservative political philosophy found primarily in the United States stressing tradition, limited government and civil society, along with religious, regional, national and Western identity.

From Wikiped. Classical Liberalism is the philosophy which gave birth to the system of government which Paleoconservatism seeks to return to.

Now watch. These are some of the richest and most powerful people who have ever existed pulling the strings. We will see something new appear in a year or two to redirect the anti(((globalist))) zeitgeist, a powerplay to recapture lost ground. Itll be some right wing, very charismatic politician or organization that will support the alt-right and quietly attempt to direct it back into its predestined track. This will backfire because you guys are excellent at spotting shills.

What do you mean 'leftist crisis'? Everything with the left is as it was decades ago, you just wasn't paying attention.

You think something changed? First article about 'rape culture' I saw was in a book from 1940 and it is EXACTLY what is vomited today by every leftist rag or ideologue, word for word.

Left shitting on the working class? That is becuase they found other pets who then can use as a club to bully majority to gain more power and control. If you'd lived in east Europe during their enlightened socialism phase, you'd known that left always shat on the working class from their penthouses in fine neighbourhoods. Eastern Europeans already heard all of that shit about equality and social justice. This board has a lot of easterners, just ask them if their ever heard of things you now consider insane?
It is not that the left flew off the rails, it is just that your treshold of what is acceptable was breached.

I was more thinking of politics, elected leaders and such.
You are absolutely correct on the companies you listed, it is part of the problem because these people have immense power, are not legitimated by the people (which national population can be the sovereign for an international corporation?) and recruit their ideologues directly from college, where they not only learn their trade, but are also exposed to a massive amount of globalist thought. One might argue that every customer who uses their products gives legitimacy to these companies, but most people in the western world hardly have a choice, because absence from their services, if possible at all, comes with massive problems and social isolation for everybody uses their products.

No one in the next 8 years will be able to challenge Trump in that regard, if he is elected.

This

>Notice how many of these "progressive" ideals are pushed by big business these days, and that anyone who disagrees with their narratives are strongly condemed and shamed publically? Think Google, the silicon valley corporations, even big retail companies, even oil etc etc etc. Notice how left wing parties usually receive donations by big corporations these days instead of unions like they once were, notice that these corporations are the aforementioned ones.

See

Facebook and Google are especially problematic, because they go beyond simple companies with governmental pull, they are more powerful than many governments in their own right.

They both have monopolies on two of the most in demand services on the planet.

They're worse than Bell

Holy shit!

It just hit me, its like a globalist nationalism at work. Its the same effective 'way' nationalism operates but without its legitimacy and respect for tradition and uniqueness

In particular they have the ability to catalogue people's opinions and then reshape them.

>What are your thoughts on my theory?

>the Left is not in corporate pockets

Have you learned nothing from the American Election this year? Both sides are in pockets.

Despite Obama being in office 8 years, taxes on the rich were effectively unchanged because of loopholes and faux-"foundations" like Clinton and Gates, etc.

Money talks to Hillary. Money talked to ever establishment politician.

I don't give a fuck if you think it's the Jews, but look at the fucking banks.

I don't even know what money is or where it comes from or what it represents and I've tried understanding it - and banks make it, supposedly. They control credit.
This social justice shit is to keep you distracted from power grabs of civil liberties and a continuous war on terrorism involving ourselves in every corner of the planet - and the insane policy of the West effectively declaring war on every nation state under globalism - and the corrupt people who support this for money, against the cultural and human interests of their people.

It is inhumane to force people to associate with each other. That is what the Left has become. If whites want to segregate, they should be able to. etc. If Christians or Muslims do, they should be able to.

Peace comes from respect, for boundaries... cultural boundaries, too. The new Left is trying to destroy all cultural boundaries by making every boundary hypersensitive, so no one talks any more and it's all extremism.

99% of people who use "Fascist" as an insult have no idea what it means, they simply apply it to any vaguely right-wing viewpoint that makes them butthurt, because it's easier to shout it down with thought-stop slogans than make a rational counter-argument. Meanwhile in reality, the US Congress openly has giant fasces either side of the flag.

Central banks make currency, not money. The key distinction is that money is a store of value, while fiat currency by definition is not.

Can I ask what does it correlate with, particularly?

How common is deviation from the correlative pattern?

>First article about 'rape culture' I saw was in a book from 1940 and it is EXACTLY what is vomited today by every leftist rag or ideologue, word for word.

There legitimately was a rape culture in the 1940s though. It was entirely legal to have sex with someone you were married to, even if you were separated or whatever.

>Left shitting on the working class? That is becuase they found other pets who then can use as a club to bully majority to gain more power and control. If you'd lived in east Europe during their enlightened socialism phase, you'd known that left always shat on the working class from their penthouses in fine neighbourhoods. Eastern Europeans already heard all of that shit about equality and social justice. This board has a lot of easterners, just ask them if their ever heard of things you now consider insane?
It is not that the left flew off the rails, it is just that your treshold of what is acceptable was breached.

There are many forms of leftism, just as there are for rightism.

Just curious, did you grow up under communism?

>You're witnessing the end game.

This.

Any leftist saying that their ideology is being corrupted don't fully understand the shit they believe in.

Divide and conquer, nothing new.

>many people who are of the moralizing type have shifted over to the left, instead of the right like in earlier decades, and moralize and puritanize with "left-wing" ethical ideals rather than with the previous values.

That makes sense to me. When I was younger, "fuck the world" types were leftist and "preserve the status quo" types were right-wing. Now it's the other way round.

Unfortunately these moralizing types have latched onto an inferior set of morals. When they were right-wing, it was traditional Christian values. Those traditional values aren't perfect but they're better than the crap the left wing is pushing, with its micro-aggressions and safe spaces, which condemns any speech that someone somewhere could potentially feel offended by.

is correct because
What we have is essentially oligopolies on the information market, thus them controlling the means of information, speaking in leftist terms. Wasn't there some study pointing out that 80something per cent of internet users spend the majority of their time on very few sites?
Yet other than most markets, these companies shape the view of everybody, giving them an unprecedet power over peoples minds.

>They are.

No, they are the people that kristallnacht the establishment of people they don't like. When confronted with different views or triggered by buzzwords they shout and go full retard. None of them are capable of introspection.

The people in the ivory towers are the self appointed intellectual elite. you can recognize them from the pompous shit they write, like:

>I'm usually a /lit/ poster and I'm a leftist, and, honestly, I think the good majority of you are retards with a few intelligent exceptions

>I don't think it's true that all working class are conservative in Australia.

You're probably thinking of conservative in terms of a party or movement. I mean philosophically. Communitarian, anti-materialist, historicist and places more emphasis on culture. Labour movements usually have more in common with conservatism than liberalism and the Soviet Union was slightly closer to conservative than liberal Western Europe. There is no conservative party or movement in England and I believe there isn't one in Aus. The Australian working class of course is largely the English working class, separated for less than a century, and of course the Scots are conservative, in fact they have been more open about it since the rise of the SNP.

>IQ is a flawed matrix
Of course it is. You cant expect to create a test for testing intelligence which precludes cultural knowledge and expect it to describe the intricacies of the human mind's abilities. The fact is however, that is correlates with success in life, with brain size and very strongly between identical twins who are raised in different households. It works well when you are comparing large groups of people and is the only matrix we have which is suitable for such comparisons. To reject it is to shut your eyes to the entire field of study. I suggest you watch Steven Pinker's lecture on Ashkenazi Jews' intelligence. I warn you that I used to be very left wing and that lecture opened a bit of a can of worms for me.

I saw a Microsoft ad.. It said: "We are now helping bring loans to third world countries with our technology."

Banks want more austerity so they get more money.

>When I was younger, "fuck the world" types were leftist and "preserve the status quo" types were right-wing. Now it's the other way round.

The one difference is that the modern left is completely unaware that it's supporting the status quo.

>the modern left is completely unaware that it's supporting the status quo.

I'm not so sure, I think they are aware. Clinton is basically selling herself as a third term of Obama. Strategically, the left has gotten everything it wanted, and now they want to preserve their gains.

>I'm usually a /lit/ poster and I'm a leftist, and, honestly, I think the good majority of you are retards with a few intelligent exceptions, but I thought this would be a good place for this discussion.

Exactly the type of pretentious faggot who keeps me from browsing /lit/

You should see a therapist. I'm not joking.

Clinton obviously is, but the average SJW still believes that they're a revolutionary.

I should correct myself. They want more access to poor people because austerity means being forced to take loans and work harder to survive. The underlying assumption is there will be no violent revolution - which there will not be so long as they control the military.

>Communitarian, anti-materialist, historicist and places more emphasis on culture

You'd be surprised how many working class in Australia tend to not be communitarian minded and anti-materialist. As someone who was brought up working class myself, I've met plenty of manual labourers who believe in gay marriage, multiculturalism and economic determinism. A huge proportion of landscape gardeners and horticulturists seem to be disproportionately liberally minded, for some odd reason.

>I suggest you watch Steven Pinker's lecture on Ashkenazi Jews' intelligence. I warn you that I used to be very left wing and that lecture opened a bit of a can of worms for me.

Thank, I will check it out. I always get kind of anxious and excited when people tell me something might completely unravel me as a person.

>it's capitalism, comrade

Suck on a big emu dick. No one buys this. Big companies jumped on this because it's the hip thing to do. Not the other way around.

Thanks what they WANT you to think ;)

>Just curious, did you grow up under communism?

I was there when soviet tanks came to protect us from western capitalist imperialism, that is why I'm dismayed when I see what is coming from the west today. I saw it all before. All those american hippies from 70's who went to work in education system to write essays about dismantling capitalist systems of opressions? Carbon copy of students who shilled for socialism in here and who ended with holes in their dumb heads.
At this point west won't stop it. New, more conservative generation is not ready to push back to balance the scales. Problem is this isn't economical system ideology war, this is cultural shift and the consequences will be impossible to fix.

>There are many forms of leftism, just as there are for rightism.

There certainly are, but let me ask, did you already was called on being not left enough? Or even called right wing?
You will see that what is considered left will become much more focused to smaller and smaller set of beliefs in upcoming years.

Go back to bed, Lou.

I'm not even sure what SJWs want, at least from the government. I mean they want YouTube comments to be kind and civilized, they want Cred Forums to disappear, they want men to stop looking at their tits. But what do they expect the government to do to achieve this?

I think you got confused friend. leftypol is in half chan.

I feel like a lot of confusion stems from the haphazard use of 'left' and 'right' and 'liberal' and 'conservative'.

does being 'liberal' mean you want more social services from the government? or does it mean you scream about college students eating sushi?

does being 'conservative' mean you want to abolish corporate regulations, or does it mean you hate lena dunham? or is that the 'right'?

it's a spectrum - and there are plenty of people on the left who don't buy into the SJW nonsense. the only problem is that the left is more divided amongst themselves than the right. simpsons made a joke about this but i don't want to search for it

There isn't a coherent set of end goals, just morals and feelings that they want to enforce. When they see something that upsets them, they just want someone to stop it for them.

where do you live user?

SJWs know what they want just as much as alt-right pepe-posting retards know what they want, which is not at all.

good thing they have opportunistic sociopaths like anita/milo to lead the way

This was a productive thread.

>Milo
hahahaha fuck offf leaf

>Can I ask what does it correlate with, particularly?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
.82 correlation, 64% of variance (36% of wealth difference not accounted for by IQ)

IQ and Delaying gratification (Associated with achievement)
>psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1990-12015-001
IQ and adaptability (associated with success)
>nuweb9.neu.edu/personalitylab/wp-content/uploads/BlockKremen.pdf

Just a start, but please understand. The global "wealth of nations" correlate matters when you consider the individual correlates and their directions. If a higher IQ results in higher individual achievement then it is a very simple rational step to say that higher national IQ results in a higher national achievement. (as society is composed of individuals)

To continue:
IQ increases result in lower criminality regardless of SES
>citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.380.7460&rep=rep1&type=pdf
A simple video that sums up the basics of criminality and IQ, watch from the time listed:
>youtu.be/TVBJ5m3sGfk?t=2035

Deviation from the correlates depends on the measure used. But it is extremely rigorous

>milo is alt right

>There certainly are, but let me ask, did you already was called on being not left enough? Or even called right wing?

I don't usually go around calling myself left wing, even though I did in this thread, but yes, some of my criticisms have gone down badly with some people, and people have looked at me funny when I've said "if you're progressive, why would you want to give voting rights to some of the most conservative people on the planet. (muslims)"

I agree about it becoming smaller and more focused. It's already happened quite a lot.

> this is cultural shift and the consequences will be impossible to fix.

It'll be fixed, eventually, when the younger, conservative generations fight back against overly strict ideology. My fear is that they will also see the good things our societies' have accomplished as being tied up with these ideologies, and so tear them to pieces.

if he's not alt-right then what the fuck is he?

It is interesting that you start of very defensive. Almost like you have to reassure yourself of the fact that people opposing "your" ideology are lesser human beings. Unlike you. Why? Are you afraid that someone might persuade you to come to the dark side?

Or are you just struggling with the fact that you agree with them them a bit more than you want to admit to yourself? And that you resent reaching out to a right wing board, because you are drawn to their ideas?

>it's a spectrum - and there are plenty of people on the left who don't buy into the SJW nonsense. the only problem is that the left is more divided amongst themselves than the right. simpsons made a joke about this but i don't want to search for it

Please? I'm actually really intrigued. I haven't watched the Simpsons for years.

tldr

you are a faggot

The "right" or ""alt-right"" wants this fucking shit to stop, and yesterday. They are real conservatives. Cuckservatives just keep saying it's okay and giving up.

I'd rather live in a Christian Capitalist society as a non-believer than where ever this is headed.

I want the culture I grew up with to stay. I want the government to represent me and my interests, not take them away because it is "privilege".

If it's a zero sum game, then the Left solution is to get rid of all identifiers but wallets and brains. Only one of those they pretend is equal among everyone/every race/every ethnicity.

I'd rather die fighting for a country of my interests than destroy and deny every aspect of myself that isn't my bank account or productive utility (via intellect/body) toward increasing said bank account.

Thanks for all that. I will read it all at some stage. On the wealth of nations thing, though. If that is true, do we know if it is because wealthier nations generally have better education systems which causes greater IQ scores, or does it suggest that IQ ability causes poorer/wealthier nations, or perhaps a bit of both?

>alt right

Lol such an MSM phrase

fpbp

>Are you afraid that someone might persuade you to come to the dark side?

No.

I said that so everyone knew from what position I'm coming from. I almost never post here. Occasionally I visit. Honestly the amount of great, mature and insightful replies in this thread has made me feel ashamed of what I said about the majority here being retards.

"Republicans also might understand Democrats better than Democrats understand Republicans. This was suggested by (Graham, Nosek, and Haidt 2012), which had participants fill out surveys asking about their moral values as if they were someone of the opposite political persuasion. It found that conservatives were better as predicting how liberals would actually respond to the survey questions than vice versa. In particular, liberals tended to falsely believe that Republicans would report not caring about fairness and harming others when making moral judgments. Of course, all this should be taken with a grain of salt since this study looked at self identified “conservatives” and “liberals” rather than Republicans and Democrats."

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/party-affiliation-iq-political-knowledge-and-formal-education/

Its a bit of both. Environment plays a role in IQ eg with competition and social complexity. Despite the immense hereditary component of IQ (.6 to.8 which is fairly massive). Massive environmental gains in IQ (20 points in the dutch from 1950's to 2000) are observed.

A very brilliant study found that social multipliers can justify large spikes in IQ with certain cultural/ social events. This resolves the strange "high heritability but somehow high environmental influence" paradox.
>researchgate.net/profile/William_Dickens/publication/11956815_Heritability_estimates_versus_large_environmental_effects_The_IQ_paradox_resolved/links/0046352bf043bd1665000000.pdf

Long story short IQ does cause it but culture causes IQ which is why blacks are generally lower in IQ. (the last part connecting to blacks is a very long story)

But small and important advances culturally and philosophically usually trigger advances in IQ. eg when proper treatment of children became a major cultural focus, IQ went up by a LOT despite the fact that the influence of parenting is very small at any one given time. held over a long time and made ubiquitous, it becomes a powerful effect.

Just imagine that IQ influencing cultural factors operate like tech markets with bubbles representing their "widespread acceptance" and the ever increasing "level of tech" being the result of these advances on IQ (which we take for granted). These do tend to reinforce each other (higher IQ tends to reinforce seeking a better environment for higher IQ). When you consider that culture operates similar to a market and IQ influences this market then the paradox makes sense and the role of IQ can be seen as intermediary.

The hard truth embedded here is high IQ (above 95) is a sign of a strong culture.

>I agree about it becoming smaller and more focused. It's already happened quite a lot.

This is exactly what I meant and what happened before. If it wasn't so sad it would be hillarious.

>It'll be fixed, eventually, when the younger, conservative generations fight back against overly strict ideology.

It won't because people from both left and right are being displaced by different cultures who don't care about this powerstructure. Mexicans in US and muslims in the Europe.
If mexicans were able to make functioning country, they would create it in Mexico and muslims dislike both liberalism and nationalism.

I sugest you to look up the fall of Roman empire, you'll see it also begun as shift to more socialist policies in economical sphere and later shifted to more socialist policies in cultural sphere with importation of foreign cultures without any attempt to impose roman values on them.
People are saying that the end was sacking of Rome, but that isn't entirely correct, because germanic tribe just marched in completely unoposed by disenfrachised, overtaxed, broken population.
And even then, germanic tribes were of European descent, so it wasn't the end, but what happens today has no way back.

a faggot

Everybody here already knows this. It's not exactly a unique or thought provoking statement to be making many many years after this all started. If you bother educating yourself and stop sitting in your bourgeois ivory tower acting superior to everybody just for believing manufactured truths from sociology "professors", you would recognize that this phenomenon was foretold by many because it is the logical end of progressivism and left-wing ideology,

i didn't read your long post but i'm pretty sure you're full of shit and a cuck

you probably also don't want to admit that we know your tactics now, which is to always aim for more and more leftism, there will never be enough for you

this is why we intend to fight it by advocating constantly for more and more right wing conservative ideals, advocating against gay marriage, allowing more ethnic non-whites into our country, shutting down welfare and social services, and so on

we kno what you are doing, we're going to win

fewer non-whites i mean

fuck leftism, it's finished

Trump and Farage aren't supposed to be getting support. All the media powers are pushed at demonizing both of them and any other politician who thinks like them. It's pretty clear that the idea was - they'd push these suicidal ideologies through western society, and then use the media to control public opinion.

But more and more people refuse to believe or listen to the lugenpresse. I don't think they anticipated this.

if you're still here - it's at about 17:36 in this episode

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Simpsons-Season-05/Episode-012-Bart-Gets-An-Elephant?id=54834

A scam artist trying to make money while co-opting neo-neoconservative culture.

faggots can be alt-right

that's exactly what i'm saying. he's a sociopath taking advantage of gullible alt-right morons in the same way anita is taking advantage of SJWs

Considering Hillary made an article on a frog cartoon, I think you're right. Everyone familiar enough with the non-normie Internet culture sees through the bullshit of stuff like that.

a faggot british intelligence operative

I'm pretty sure the plan was supposed to be implemented at a much slower pace, like in the next 30-40 years pace. Trump and Brexit have advanced their timetable considerably. The EU is about to collapse, and the US is about to have a non-puppet President for the first time since Reagan.

No, you misunderstand, he's taking advantage of the media and establishment's ignorance regarding this newly emerged movement, in an attempt to proclaim himself the "leader" and sell shirts or whatever the fuck. OR, he's trying to subvert the movement.

No one buys into Milo anymore, he was entertaining for a bit when he was trolling SJWS in colleges, but he's been literally who since he got banned from Twitter.

SJW cults are controlled opposition / rebellion

It's meant to be the "revolution of the 2010's, or maybe 2020's!" Like how we had the hippie movement in the 1960's. Effectively accomplishing nothing in their protests and thus allowing the deep state to further cement its power base while the will to take action withers away in a controlled burn.

There is no such thing as a peaceful protest. Peaceful protests can be peacefully ignored. If you're going to protest, you need to inconvenience people, and if you inconvenience people, you get thrown in jail. If you don't want to be thrown in jail, you need to resort to violence.

Democratic countries ostensibly have an alternative option to armed revolt - and that's voting. We'll see how that goes.

I think you're full of shit, because the left has always been like this. Most of the sensible people who opposed the extreme conservatives of the past were moderates. It's just a myth that there were sensible left-wingers. The majority were always insane, which is evident if you go back to the 60s in America, and look at the screaming lunatics from that era, of if you've attended college at any point in the past 50 years.
You can go even further back to the Soviet Union, where the left-wing people who were supposed to fight for workers' rights and equality ended up slaughtering the upper class, destroying their country, oppressing the people and committing widespread genocide. This also extends to the left-wing in Europe both before and after the war. Far-left political parties existed in almost every country and they consisted of batshit insane extremists. The only reason they never gained power was because the horrible conditions in the Soviet Union scared most people away form socialism. But nothing has changed as far as the left-wing is concerned, except that these people are now in power, something they never managed to achieve in any western country before.
The left is a cancer that needs to be permanently suppressed and destroyed.

Glad theres at least one honest leftist. I honestly believe if the left hadnt over-corrected from conservatism so hard, and listened to the little grievances from the right, they could have stayed in power for a long long time, now fascism is coming back and all the left does is ignore it, we have bad times up ahead.

The current (humanist-hedonist leftist) establishment is collapsing. This is how it always goes down. Now it is to be replaced.

May the replacement be an existentialist centre leftist nationalist socialist rebirth.

>fascism is coming back
how is fascism coming back

if anything the merger between corporate and state increased under obama

you do know that's the real meaning of fascism, don't you? fascism isn't anything right wing you idiot liberal

>No one buys into Milo anymore

lol, his impact has diminished but take a look at the comments on any of his recent breitbart articles or just his lavish lifestyle in general

wrt taking advantage of the media - again it's a mirror image of what anita/zoe are doing

>just his lavish lifestyle in general
he most posts pics of him sucking dick or tromping around the woods posing with other peoples' guns

he's not exactly a high roller

anyway half of his comments are from bots and the other half hate him

Of course there are still some "solutions" to fix the problem.

Im not talking about the US, calm down.

Its definitely making a comeback.

thats a pretty badass jpeg

>Glad theres at least one honest leftist. I honestly believe if the left hadnt over-corrected from conservatism so hard, and listened to the little grievances from the right, they could have stayed in power for a long long time, now fascism is coming back and all the left does is ignore it, we have bad times up ahead.

There is no non-authoritarian left, left, also I stopped believing in libertarianism.

what do you do for living bro? is there a job in trinidad for psychologists? u a resaearcher?

One of the reasons people are derided as "bluepilled" on this board are because they accept propaganda at face value. If you're not putting on airs, then you must realize what the communist efforts in western academia have done, and how classic liberalism is totally divorced from today's version of the leftist mob.

The primary goal of their issues and outrage is always control. The instant someone strays from the lockstep of what the left's mob decides is acceptable the abuse comes flowing in. Bloggers and journalists heap articles exposing any individual as whatever buzzords they like that day: white nationalist, racist, sexist, etc. The academic sector is dominated by the same people who grew up listening to people like Alinsky, and organize student protests every time the institution doesn't immediately give them their way. Comedians and pundits on TV spew more effective brainwashing that has the false legitimacy of being "official news," so how could it be propaganda? That's only Fox News on the right and no one else, right?

And all of these figures in media, academia and other leftist groups, ALL of them live in majority white, rich gated neighborhoods. High class condos. Pampered insulated lives from the very diversity they preach. Now they're scratching their heads, because after exploiting the easy method of accusing their opponent of racism, it's losing its edge, and they no longer have anything of substance to back it up because they're defending the very system they used to rail against.

>Notice how many of these "progressive" ideals are pushed by big business these days, and that anyone who disagrees with their narratives are strongly condemed and shamed publically?

You're conflating cause and effect. Big Business has one goal and one goal only: profits. Engineering social change is far less profitable than taking advantage of naturally emerging socially change. What happened is they asked themselves how to best appease their customer base, and the answer was, based on today's Zeitgeist, pandering to the newly-in leftist ideology. In the end, they did not create the bandwagon, they simply jumped on it.

truth right there.
this user knows what's up

can confirm for germany. first leftists were from the bourgeois class. then much later the lunatics among them gathered in the USPD and disassembeled themselves.

next chance for them was the gdr, when they were backed by russia. and in the west the, only reason 68ers kept going for so long was because the whole media backed their livestyle, they were wealthy (most are broke now) and life from 1965-2000 was easy.

even today look at antifa and lafontaine and you'll see they'll never amount of anything.

either they are crazy or they lack the heritage.

right. add the following:
christianity provided a robust fundament for the western civ and allowed it to go on for more than 2000 years now.

leftism was invented mere 150 years ago and has already killed about 100 million people (holdomor, gulag archipelago, china, ...) and whereever it is implemented stagnation, hunger and suffering is the norm.

to go even further: leftists don't know what they are wishing for. many have literally blood on their hands. Did you know that Pol Pot studied in Paris?