Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s
youtu.be/iH5R4tgGdDk
gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1
youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe not all of them are refugees

Remember: Skittles.

Don't start that stuff, Poland needs to remain saviour of the white race.

Sure, theres women, theres children, theres even men who are probably not that bad.

But then you have the opportunists, the criminals, the scum. The ones who are sadly more able to to make the journey, the ones who are sadly better at telling sob stories about their situation, the ones that are sadly going to abuse the situation and our system, the ones for who this is the perfect opportunity, they can move their criminal empires into the west now without scrutiny.

tell me how that's my problem. Good ones and the bad ones can go fuck off and die we're full you cunts

Not all men are rapists

Most men would rape if they could get away with it though

15-20% of muslims are radicalized
>not all muslims
muslim population is around 1.8 billion
>the same population size of America want to destroy western civilisation

youtu.be/Ry3NzkAOo3s

S K I T T L E S
K
I
T
T
L
E
S

Who cares they don't belong here.

> Poland, safest country on earth according to UK foreign ministry
> got his main impression from CNN

maybe all refugees should eat the peanuts out of my shit

of course not

they still need to stay gone.

talk the talk, do you walk the walk?
youtu.be/iH5R4tgGdDk

Maybe not all evil are guys, refugees?

Of course not but that doesn't mean they should flood into the West and live off the taxpayer dime

Just the muslim ones are
No one said shit about the European refugees fleeing muslims

That's the REAL crisis.

This, basically. Their mere presence affecting the culture and genepool dictates they must not live here.

save the lolis. send them back when they become ugly old hags.

I eat peanuts shell and all. I'd show them a true peanut shit. It's unreal what can come out of my asshole without causing bleeding.

this is actually right
However.
If there is a guy who abandons his family in a shithole and/or warzone, while they must grab a gun and fight while their men just rape and kill here.
That is even worse than a terrorist, I hate these refugees especially for this.

>Penis reduction surgery

straya

member feelin safe?

exactly, so they must be screened first.

even if their ok they come to take your jobs and shit, live off our system costing us money

Refugees today are simply economic migrants that meet none of the requirements of our immigration systems.

We wouldn't let these people in as regular immigrants because they're all retards who aren't even literate in their own languages.
Most of them have probably never had a job other than beating up their own people to make sure their family gets a UNICEF package.

When was the last time you ever heard a politician talking about when the refugees are to go home, as refugees are supposed to?

No we wouldn't

If this quiz is legit, gimme a link

yah it makes me sad you guys let in all these degenerates

>Maybe not all refugees are evil, guys?
Let the non-evil ones put evil ones under control in their own countries.

Not all wolfs are evil , some just aggresive piece of shit that will jump at you at the first sign of insult , especially when you insult their religion or culture.

While dogs are trained to be civlized , sadly you cannot train a wolf as well as you do a dog.

gotoquiz.com/how_much_of_a_cuck_are_you_1

When was the last time the Syrian War seemed to be ending?

the girl in that picture is the Singer Lord right?

from the pop songs

You're right.
Remember though:

No we wouldn't

I got 0%. I thought I'd get a few points for getting a liberal arts degree.

ya we wouldnt actually m8 i think you are just the degenerate minority that would

Anyone who gets 0 is an edgy retard

This is actually a fucking brilliant redpill i wanna share this and watch some libcucks squirm. I would recommend you guys do the same

I'm guessing I got 6% because I think some temporary social support is justified for people in need, like being sick

If i had a bowl of skittles, and told you, maybe just a few would give you cancer, would you take a handful?

i'm surprised your the first bloke to comment,
an hour and a half later.
oh well, hopefully some lurkers saved the link

Not all of them, not even most of them. But id still not let them enter a country just to be pollitically correct and then hope that some of them dont rape riot loot and so on.

Why are we taking anyone else than Syrian refugees again?

a while ago, that vid opened my eyes

this vid from her however, squeezed the living shit out of me

youtube.com/watch?v=ku7eU6M21Ho

maybe, how do you tell the good from the bad though, OP?

>assad is more secular than his opposition

>the people hit worst are those who oppose the secular government

>
>we are loosely selecting for those who don't want to live under a secular government

Refugees are sitting in UN refugee camps.

The moment they illegally cross a border they're just immigrants going for a better economical situation at the expense of bo the the host country and their own country (it loses the workforce to rebuild it)

Fuck she's good, just got to the bit about Lebanon.
thanks heaps user

I scored 0%, even though I didn't go super Nazi and gave more freedom oriented answers in some cases. This seems pretty reasonable, good quiz bruh