UIUC campus footage shooting

UIUC campus footage shooting

twitter.com/RT_com/status/779958007170011136?s=09

>oh my god someone is shooting
>STILL HAS THE CAMERA WITH HER IN IT

The only weird part of this is that you expected anything less at this point. Virtue signaling has reached peak attention whore levels and I wouldn't be surprised if somebody live tweeted their dying moments for that last ounce of attention

>duck face during a selfie at a school shooting
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

i wonder what all the spergs in america would do if they couldn't easily get their hands on guns

You're all retarded. She was obviously taking a selfie video before the shots were fired. You add text on after taking the video in snapchat

Seriously it's so obvious this is what happened, everyone just loves to find something to hate

She was already filming before the shooting started and then she stopped immediately you fucking spergs.

>implying she should have released the video at all
Doesn't matter if before or during. Same level if she still released it.

>deciding to add text and press send on your snap during a shooting
At least we know your priorities are top notch...

There isn't a time limit to add text. You can turn your screen off and add it hours later if you want

even our right-wing conservative woman suffer from it, it seems to be inherent to womyn

>take selfie
>something life endangering begins occurring in the background
>send out post the next day when your safe for attention points anyway
You're a woman aren't you? What part of your logic in justifying her follows the rational of sane people?

Video doesn't work anymore, mirror anyone?

>Filming self
>1 second later bang
>stop
>3 seconds of nothing

You're right, but I still don't see the point.

she's probably drunk, i dont think her priorities are 100% in order

>not wanting to get the word out instantly so the police can respond and people that know you will know you're safe

fucking idiot

>sending a snap chat so police can respond to it
Because calling 911 is somehow less efficient?

>shooting happens
>bitch films HERSELF

jesus christ I fucking hate americans so much

>the police browse snapchat for breaking emergencies

You guys act as if pressing send takes you an hour

You press send and then instantly call 911

In the mean time, others who received the snap can notify others so there is more awareness of the situation.

Jesus christ, why does this even need explaining?

are you implying you wouldnt

If I took a selfie and someone started shooting and I locked my phone and ran then saw it was still there when I came back. I would definitely upload it

>press send then call 911
It doesn't even matter what order you put it in, no part of your explanation can be explained as anything other then her whoring for attention

>jesus christ I fucking hate women so much

fix'd

>seconds count in an emergency
>HANG ON ONE MORE SELFIE

well no shit, thats what social media is fueled by

nowhere did i say otherwise

Robot, that's enough

>shooting hadn't happened yet

retard, are you saying she predicted a shooting would occur right when she opened her snapchat?

>azn
>hide post

Needs toes in the male one desu

see
Doesn't matter if she released the photo hours later, or days even. It's tactless and makes a clear statement about her opportunistic virtue signaling.

Polak, you got it the wrong way around
>bitch films herself
>shooting happens

This amount of butthurt that you're a roastie and can't defend your need for attention

>its a bad thing to have auditory confirmation of shots being fired

are you fucking stupid?

Wow now this is what I call /mischievous/

>reading comprehension
Were you born stupid or do you practice?

Feels good to be drinking tea and eating crumpets.

Because its retarded

Just imagine: in the history books of the future, every major event from this point on will be accompanied with a selfie video.

I'm 30yo and never once heard a gun shot outside. Is this different in burgerland I wonder #comfy

Kys this attention whore is seeking attention

STOP SEEKING ATTENTION

>The media could not be played.

nice

Kek

some of you guys are sperging out for no reason, she was just taking a video and then the shots went off, seems reasonable

STOP SEEKING ATTENTION

I hope it was another hapa autist shooting these self-obsessed sluts tbqh.

compound bows

A man filming a video of a significant event:
>footage of the event
A woman filming a video of a significant event:
>footage of her face
Hmm.

>suuuuuuuup
>bang bang bang bang

america summed up in 3 seconds

>I wonder how many cocks I can take at once
The non country of Canada summed up in one sentence

hmmm, American universities are gun free zones no?

Maybe the Board needs to construct larger signs to let potential shooters know that.

This video is just more evidence for why capitalism needs to go. No longer should people be forced to slave on in universities just to get enough education to slave on in a job just to acquire shelter and food. This kind of thing only happens in capitalist societies and the sad irony of this is that it turns these shootings don't teach them the lesson. In fact, these shootings do the exact opposite. These events cause a surge in Trump's popularity which just worsens the problem in the long run since he's only doing his best to keep this inhumane system of capitalism alive. It's like stockholm syndrome has taken over this nation.

cracker women are inferior to azn waifus. go worship your london mayor.

It obviously wasn't turned on, immediate incineration is achieved upon entering a gun free zone with a gun.

I'll pass, thanks.

Assuming you are "White", go worship your nigger president he actually rules your Nation unlike the paki who "rules" (((London))).

If you are a non-White shitskin, just understand that you are a parasitical subhuman.