Nip Cucks

Are most nip men numales cucks?
Are the aryans cucking them?

Nigguh has a book up, one of the many signs that imply "Don't Bother Me". Fuckin' idiot denied himself.

Lots of Asian men treat women like shit. Having said that, lots of Asian girls only marry Asian men because of their families pressure.
Last three girlfriends have been Asian, I didn't plan it that way either, Asians are good but over rated around here.

Too many hot anime babes.

>Are most nip men numales cucks?
no

>Are the aryans cucking them?
no

Am I shitposting properly user?

I don't know if race honestly has anything to do with it, but my Asian friend's Asian gf does cheat on him with white guys a lot.

women will always follow testosterone and sheer manliness

thats why nips are on the bottom of the ladder, with "aryans" only a bit higher above them

Above all rules the King of Sex, the Negro, a physical sexual God

yes pls continue

Have you been blacked user?

nice edit user

I'm a fingolian, and I swear asian, especially Japanese, chicks are moths attracted to my blond hair. I'm seeing three of them right now. Same with black chicks. But white women will not touch me with a 10 meter pole wtf. Like less than 20% of the girls I've fucked were white, and they were way less attractive than the others.

No thats obly what (((they))) try to brain wash into us.
They are as useless at that as they are on everything else.

>trips

Cred Forums...uh...finds a way

Will you fucking stop with this fucking meme?

>asian women love big white cock

You are no better that googles, you are just fucking trash. Learn to have some dignity.

Funny I was expected sven to be blacked
Sweden NO!

Just shitposting, no hard feelings desu

>italians
>white
this is why you're mad
sage this stupid shit btw, whats with all the slide threads

Goddamn, instant boner.

user, stop... My pants are too tight now...

okay

user no... please... DON'T... stop...

should I just spam asian qt.314's?

Both good for me, man. Do your thing, though. I'm bored of this thread either way. You topped out at the red dress Asian.

GG user, gonna delete thread
Godspeed

MY RACE IS NOT A FETISH

>pops
>both look like they're in their 40s

I get a feeling chinks are gonna own australia in like ten years.

I feel like I stand up on the train and get stared at more than when I sit down.

weird.

Maybe because everyone's hate staring you because you're a weeb teaching broken English to their kids

>black women age well
Gotta love black memes.

They all like the white dick.

Syd? Also what are their cooches like?

Name me one asian country that's being cucked by sand monkeys or niggers.

nice trips lucifer

then get him to break up with her you fucking shit friend jesus christ

Me on the right.

Got a source for that?

Syrians aren't blonde silly.

Scratch that, found it with a simple reverse search.

is he actually fingering her? or is this a joke?

Indonesia?

most girls find blonde haired guys to be effeminate

#blm

>not sticking with top tier white wimins

The fuck am I supposed to do? He knows about it. If he cant handle his own business how am I supposed to make him? he's lucky I never fucked her any of the times she's sexually assaulted me.

There are cucks of all race you mong.

Being white in asia is not enough to get you a wife.

Sincerely, reality.

A lot of working class young Japanese guys aren't, but they're few and far between. Japanese guys don't even seem to care that I fuck their women. They just kind of laugh and comment on how I'm probably so popular with Japanese girls. It's pretty sad desu

You have to be careful here though. 70% of the girls you meet here are literally just trying to fuck white guys and practice English in the process. It's a bit difficult to find a genuine relationship

You white?

The vast majority of 'japanese' posters here are

Really wish 2ch was more user-friendly to non-moonspeak readers, using google translate is a pain to navigate. There's some epic bants to be had

I don't think pic means much. Europeans are liberals and think nations are a "barbaric concept". The Japanese are just very polite and are taught to never, ever display aggression. This doesn't mean they hate their nation, think a nation is wrong, and that they aren't aggressive. Most of them violently dislike China and if there is a war will fight.

Why don't you learn japanese for 2ch?