Russian Ethnocracy

As you all know at the moment we have 18% of our native population, that is various conquered asians. Plus to that we have millions of mudslim central asians, chinese and koreans. The later can be deported, but how do you, dear Russians and non-Russian European blooded people, see a creation of the Russian Ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIi05c5lbbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moslem areas are Southwest in the bottom left orange and purple corner; Tatarstan (colour green) landlocked in Russia; Tuvan in light green. We can separate those areas and add Kazan to Russian State in exchange for the corridor with Tatarstan. Who wants to be enclave nation?

As long as you don't try anything in the Baltics or keep pushing further into Ukraine. Also give back Crimea.

Subsidizing thr poor of those ethnic gtoups to find work and such elsewhere, build them houses and relocate tgem there in china.

Crimea never was Ukranian. It was a gift of the (()Soviet))) leader Nikita Krushtev(Ukranian) to Ukranian SSR.

So what is a russian anyways?
I can imagine russians in the east are mixed with turkic/mongoliand blood.

There can't ever be one. Or shouldn't be one at all. It is just stupid.

You always were and remain a multiculti empire.

I agree with comrade here. The Crimea was always Russian, and the western push to get Crimea back into the hands of Ukraine is a globalist effort to get as much territory into the EU and NATO as possible.

What about Yakutia and Butyatia? Also Tatars are spread very much. Why deport Koreans?
And who will do this? What about Russian demographic crysis is it and? If Tatar and Russians are decreasing Southernes are increasing everywhere.

Ethnic Russian - mix of Baltic, Slavic, Norse and Finnic rives. That's typical Russian archetype. Some Russians look more like Norwegians, some more like Finns, some more like Latvians, most like a mix.

>always
No
>multicultural
Never before
Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.
Yakuts can be deported to Free New Tatarstan (maybe with some money to them) there they would be closer to their brothers. They are literally cut off from them by the Russian ethnic lake.
>why deport Koreans
Do you know what ethnostate is?
>Russian and Tatar mixes
We sure need to demand some reparations from the Tatars. Rare Russian-tatar mixes and others should join Free Tatarstan or whatever.

As soon Ukraine and Russia were in the same "Federation" it was needed just for simplifying cooperation in rebuilding Crimea after war. Because power and water was provided from Ukraine back then and I think now as well.
If you assume Khruschev did it coz he was Ukranian ,,, so why Emperor Nikolai II start war with Germany if he was a German himself and what did Stalin was for georgian people or just Nikita was bloody ukranian nationalist and others were decent people?

Give me real life expamples of your vision of ethnostate in current year of in after WWII

I just point out the coincidence. He had a love and passion for Ukraine, so it makes sense.

again this edgy nazi proxy cuckhole thread.
good cuckhole is dead cuckhole.
get lost taras.

No one messes with nuclear states. Just remember - nuclear state can do with its citizens as it pleases and no one would blink. Tibet and Crimea are good examples. That being said.
>first of all - all immigrants that came to Russia since 1991 from Asia, Africa or Latin America are deported
>Kavkaz, Kalmykia, Buryatis are given independence - all people are expelled from New Russia. If they resist, you do Dudaev to them
>Free Tatarstan is given a corridor to Aksay in exchange for Kazan and Northwestern part. All Tatars are expelled from New Russia
>Yakuts are offered 1/5 of Saha or one time 10,000$ to move to Free Tatarstan where they can rejoin their brothers and sisters instead of being surronded by Russians
>in order to obtain Russian citizenship you have to be fully European and at least quarter ethnic Russian(Israel has similar law)
>all non-Europeans, but diplomats are banned from residing in Russia
>in order to become Russian citizen without having Russian blood, you have to be fully European and have exceptional skill to offer
>wast lands are used as natural reserves and national parks and preserved
>soviet commieblocks are removed, nice looking lovable buildings are created instead
>state investment in sport, army, medicine, science and education
>gun rights

t. Egor Prosvirnin

come again

Wtf are these moon runes

Sure, but you can only have Moscow and the surrounding area. Petersburg is now under joint Nordic-Baltic custody, and all republics and provinces are ruled by natives. Russians get Moscow, nothing more. Also, no nukes.

No one cares. Donbass was a place where Stalin send the scum of Russian nation to fill the region's labour shortage after the war. We don't need that shitholeand scummy people that live there. RefugeesNotWelcome

Suck somali dick. """"Natives"""" are in all non-brown. Giving up anything in brown area is our of question for any single Russian nationalist.
>no nukes
We will sooner drop it on Umea and Berlin before we consider giving away nukes.

Were the proof that you are not some kinda of churka?

why would churka need a Russian ethnostate? Their best interest is independent Kavkas AND multiethnic hellhole Russia is right now. И pыбкy cъecть, и нaхyй cъecть. Teх ктo нe зaхoчeт yeбывaть, нaдo бyдeт кaк Дyдaeв чиcтить.

If will be established enthostate of Rus' then what difference between RSFSR and RF? way we we deport all who came from 1921? Koreans migrate in XIX century (i am not korean just for info). Yakuts have nothing with Tatars - different religion, race and event language, they are not surronded by Russians they're 50% of Saha Republic and you you offer 1/5?. And If Buryatia will gane independents so what will be with Far East Region such as Khabarovsk and Vladivostok?

If will be established enthostate of Rus' then what difference between RSFSR and RF?
It would be mono-racial state of Russian people. Soviet and RF governments would be lustrated and considered as illegitimate occupation governments.
>way we we deport all who came from 1921?
>Koreans migrate in XIX century (i am not korean just for info).
We deport every single non-European person. >Yakuts have nothing with Tatars - different religion, race and event language,
They have much in common with Kazakhs to which Tatarstan would be given a corridor
>they are not surronded by Russians they're 50% of Saha Republic and you you offer 1/5?.
Are they in position to bargain? They get better deal than the injuns - we just killed them and that was that.
>And If Buryatia will gane independents so what will be with Far East Region such as Khabarovsk and Vladivostok
Look at the map - not all of Buryatia, maybe 1/3 or 1/2 of it. Separation of three-four small pieces is a good price to pay for the state where we can have a big blood and soil family

pic related is not even European. It's one of those Crimean Khanate and Ottomans (((gifts))) to Ukraine

you mad faggot?

learn to shill, gandon. it's Russian thread not Ukranian. Fuck Ukraine and thier shitty Donbass

allright then I didn't know, I'll shill in another thread

There is no difference between russians and those conquered asian people.

You're all asians and non europeans.

Leave.

Faggots like you is why we can't have normal Russian related Cred Forums. Go to the Ukr thread

I‘m Russian and when we became Europeans?
Our first tzar was grandson of Genghis Khan, Ivan IV has arabic scripts on his crown. Crimean Khanate was Ivan's ally and Kazan, Moscow, Crimea, Astrakhan, Siberia was a same regions in hierarchy. Ivan IV game tzardom for Simeon how was muslim at first, Politicaly we reestabliblished Mongol empire. look at the map.
Indo-European languages splits to Centum and Satem languages. Satem are east and include Slavic, Baltic, Iranian and Indian language groups. Most popular subracial type among us is ostbaltic and it coz finnish influences. Slavs had have contacts with Scythians and Sarmats which is nomadic eastern iranian people.
So you offer to us Cargo Cult. Coz If in current multiculturalized and diverse western european societies we can found nationalism it because they had have national states and we not and unfortunelly it is a miracle

You're not and you will never will be.

It's just some retarded russian posting how you're european
It's laughable.

Nobody really considers russians european.

Yeah, it just a KEK.

I bet you are a literal nigger, posting from Camp Bondsteel

what? I prefer the pic on the right

I'll take them both

ooga booga

At least people in Camp Bondsteel are white and European unlike R*ssians

We were liberated from serfdom in 1861, Niggers in 1865, Voting rights we 1905-1917 (limitted), 1991+ (phhh), Niggers 1964+. Brothers for centuries

None of it is true, though. Russian racial superiority that is. Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas. It's only in recent two decades native nomad gooks and hill niggers were allowed to move around Russian Federation.

Gypsy will take left and Cockroach will take right and You just will go to a gay Brothel in Amsterdam. бЪлгap

what is wrong with the girl on the right? She looks traditional and nice.

No, I take all the Russian wimminz

He is a (((historic revisionist))) who follows Dugin. Dig in is a legit schizo and former patient. No one takes him or his omega movement seriously. Surprised they made it to the web with their crazy theories

>9th century up to the late 16th century
hmmm Elite was Vikings. Normal for current years state started establishing after Vladimir’s death (1015). 13-15c - Golden Horde's rule. East Slavic people associate themself with regions such as Novgorod, Vladimir, Kiev, Smolensk, Tver'..... and not with ethnicity cuz it was a religious times when Religion was a First identification. Europe culturaly don't started in Ural mnts, m8. full in Europe or 10-90% it just nothing. Australia not even in Europe for expmle

thats not all yours any more. i think you need to focus on gerogia for the time being. america tried to prop up anti russian sentiment a few years ago. you guys crushed it but many desenters are still around. you need to lay down the law and maybe law some pipe if you get my drift

after you get that squared away then you can expand your projects to the larger baltic area but for now make sure georgia faggots dont get money from US and any one who had any money wired to them dies

>I have literally no understanding of what balance of power means and how it can be applied to european geopolitics

watch this video buddy, you won't regret it

youtube.com/watch?v=vIi05c5lbbk

Cyrillic is really a beautiful alphabet and you should take 2 hours out of your day to learn it forever

Elite wasn't WUZ Vikings. There were no elite at the time of Kievan Rus foundation. It was free, prisonless society of equal. First three centuries of its existence Rus was free as it gets, by that period Blats, Slavics, Finnics, Norsemen mixed into a beautiful cocktail called Russian. It doesn't matter that we have asian Lebensraum, it's actually pretty normal. You don't stop being Anglo-Saxon when you fly from London to Sydney, you don't stop to beEuropean when you cross aural mountains.

it's a joke:D

I don't mind if you think Russians are White, but it is not in my opinion. I'm not Eurasianist or Oldbeliever like Dugin.

Besides, russians preferred to cooperate with mongols, not europeans. Europeans demanded to accept Catholicism, mongols were indifferent to religion of vassals.

Alexander Nevsky is not Russian people. It wasn't a solid decision, more than half of people were against it and free from mongol tax collection Rus was pro European

proof on this statistic, pls.

fuck off, vatnik. Even M. Zubov - official state historian confirms that.

give me proof on his study by this problem, retard.

Konung or Knyaz', his family, his persnal squad, boyars and volkhvs were elite. If Kiev or pre-Kiev Rus hasn't elite such as that what it was pre-histrical society?
Drevlians has own knyaz' named Mal, he probably wasn't norman. Beautiful Mix of Slave trade to Byzantium and MidEast. Don't you think Rus trades only honey and skins?

Nevsky just sold Novgorod to Mongols cuz he has close relationships with Mongolians.

give me proof on your claim, petuh

ccылoчкy нa pт

> or Knyaz', his family, his persnal squad, boyars and volkhvs were elite. If Kiev or pre-Kiev Rus hasn't elite such as that what it was pre-histrical society?
>boyars
>early Kievan Rus
Okay, I wouldn't expect much from a person who doesn't understand what ethnic state means.

You deliberately distort the notion of Russian nationalism, vocalizing only one of the possible ideas behind it, you churka faggot.
Russians do not need priveleges before churkas, as Russians are the majority (and, frankly, better at everything).
>containing them to their "native" lands
Ooops, wrong again. Their national autonomies have to be destroyed. The sooner they forget their churka "culture", the sooner they become Russians.
>Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy.
Not true.
>That's why it's often called Russism
Only Shamil Basaev and hohols use that word.

Basically nobody is even speaking about "ethnocracy". You just make up a narrative and trying to destroy it.

Russians didn't cooperated with europeans against mongols and not passed to Catholicism. See confrontation against the Livonian Order, for example. stupid woodpecker without any proof.

>The sooner African autonomy would be destroyed, the sooner they will become European
How about we create a state exclusive to ethnic Russians?

Why should Russians give up on many of their property?

It's simple
Because of shitposter and batshit crazy eurasianistcucks. Evaluation of ethnicity via eugenics and well financed sports and youth organisations as a mean to ensure freedom through bettering its garrant- Russian people

Kavkaz and Tatarstan is a good price to pay for ethnically Russian state. Clay hungry map masturbators are the worst. Zero intelligence and foresight

>Hurr hurr I'm murican I get to act like a big boy calling the shots online even though whatever happens is really just up to my Jewish masters

Why is this allowed? Russia could take the whole of Eastern Europe in a day and you wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

Because nuclear deterrent. We can just deport all non-Europeans to Central Asia without any small land gifts. But it would be not a good idea to create 17 million potential rapefugees.