Why doesn't this board talk about him more?

Why doesn't this board talk about him more?

I've listened to his podcasts and watched his Youtube videos.

He's very clearly Cred Forums's guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
youtube.com/watch?v=bGZ8Bb6t6cQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a fag

this

He is a degenerate and a spy.

Who?

He is literally a faggot canadian. He could never be pol's guy. Oh and did I mention that he is a faggot fucking leaf get out of here you retarded newfag

I haven't stuffed any buttplugs in my asshole yet

He's as much Cred Forums's guy as fucking Stefan Molyneux or Paul Joseph Watson

Most of them are "muh political incorrectness reputation muh redpill about police shootings"

But they're still politically correct in the way they talk about race and googles generally, there's no true racism with any of them, no white pride

his stuff is behind a paywall, when his old free speech podcast wasnt he was discussed more here

Does he deny the holocaust? Does he expose jewish manipulations? Does he clearly call for the repatriation or elimination of blacks and browns?

If not, he's not our guy.

Because he's just all opinions with no actual facts. He's funny to watch now and again, the coppercab interview got me, then after copper transitioned he was being extremely ironic and he didn't catch on.

He's an arrogant, cuckservative faggot and impostor of the alt right. He belongs with the neocon or Milo faggot clown crowd and not on the same side as Ramzpaul, Jared Taylor (who is slightly cuckish in his own right), Cred Forums, The Daily Stormer, etc. If you observe his rhetorical style, you will understand what I mean.

He is an admitted contrarin, race mixer and a degenerate. He is what is wrong with our country.

Fuck that hipster wanna-be conservative nu-male

y u getting at our northern brothers like that, fuck u nigga

he shoves things in his ass

why does everyone who tries to 'lead' us end up doing shit like that

He hates minorities but has stated on his show that he will not talk about Jews because he is worried it will put his family in danger

Who?

He's a decent enough guy with his heart in the right place but he's kind of a liability in that he can't help but do degenerate shit in public every once in a while.

I stopped watching his videos because I can't watch them without seeing his asshole seared into my memory for all time

No he isnt, he's entertaining but he's no role model

His mustache says "I wish I was living in the 1920s"

goyvin mccuck

When you first watch his stuff he's kinda funny and seems on point, but the more you watch you realise he's a fucking idiot who's entirely in love with himself. Plus he's shown his asshole multiple times. Dumb retard.

he is a degenerate and proud of it.

we need moral leaders, or at least people that propose moral solutions.

this

i cant unsee his disgusting, stretched out anus

He is a degenerate, he also literally race mixed with a POO IN LOO.
His only redeeming quality is that he isn't a kike.

his wife is feather not dot

>No racism, no white pride

It's called PR. The overton window is so fucking far to the right that anything along those lines would easily be labeled as 'rasis,' and the normies would believe them, regardless of whether it's true or not.

The vast number of normies live in a world where their only source of info is what they see on twitter, or whatever they see on the news. With the exception of the occasional hashtag that slips through the cracks, they will almost certainly never see anything redpilling enough to actually convince them to take pride in their race, culture, etc.

To move the overton window, you need to first speak within it. You cant build a bridge without the supports.

If being right wing wasn't now the 'alternative' thing to believe in, he wouldn't be doing it.

He's a hipster piece of shit and he always will be. No matter what the status quo is, he'll always attempt to be contrarian.

he's a fag sympathizer do anything for the views a degenerate and a leaf. he isn't Cred Forums's guy

He's very clearly an outrage artist who is fishing for clicks.

He hit the nail on the head a few times but mostly he's saying things to make people mad.

What's his name again, Cred Forums?
Gapin' M'Anus?

Shoved things up his arsehole on live camera. Some user will post the screencaps and cure you of respect for him.

Needs to undergo penance for it.

To be fair he did have Sam Hyde on his show to talk about the 6 million:

He represents the same level of faggotry as Milo.

This is Cred Forums's only guy. Everyone else is degenerate.

Top kek

Both poo in loo

didn't he fuck himself in the ass on camera?

The stigma of being affiliated to Canada in any way, be it by lineage, geographical roots, or simply owning a Bryan Adams CD, will get you no love around these parts.

No exceptions.

gavin is a good start to red pilling the youth. proud boys are embarrassing though

Stefan is very red pilled on race

McInnes is a funny comedian but he shills hard for globalism while pretending to hate communism. He demands that anyone who's knowledgeable regarding the jq is just a crazy tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist and that makes him rope fodder imo.

Degenerate co-opter with his own agenda, like Milo. Literally showing his anus on his internet show.

I have literally half a dozen screenshots of Gavin's McAnuss, but I will spare the board in this thread.

Hes a spaz who does more damage than good.

Watching him try to moderate that thing between Jared Taylor and that retarded rapper was so fucking painful I had to pull my car over and cringe for ten minutes.

The guy has good intentions but he's not one of us. He knows there's something very wrong with our society but he just can't stop being a fucking Canadian.

He's an literate moron and probably a faggot.
If you think he's your guy then OK, but that's your opinion.

I don't understand why people don't like him other than meme-spouting OMG HES A FAG CANADIAN SHITPOSTER

Most of those people probably just found out about Cred Forums this [spoiler] summer [/spoiler]

Yes, also Anthony Cumia is never discussed either even though he was so redpilled he got fired from the Opie & Anthony show because of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bGZ8Bb6t6cQ

He's a disgusting degenerate and an awful comedian. I think he only plays to the right because only alt-right kids appreciate his humour as he never adds anything substantial to political topics.

Plus, he has a poo in loo wife apparently.

He's an embarrassment for the right.

Canada is America's Sweden

You guys are clueless

If someone in the media is this red pilled he is obvious racist etc. He cant say all the real pol shit for hed be in jail or dead already

Sam Hyde gets me every time

ITS EMU KIWI HOUR
SMASH THAT MOTHAFUCKIN LIKE BUTTON

He is Cred Forums's guy. The only reason he's not discussed more on this site is because of a bunch of lanklet, white, stormweenies who can't get their dick into some pussy but yet want to coast through life based on their genetic make-up. Like, seriously, who the fuck do you think sits around in real life discussing how much more "white" they are than the other?

This is your hero, Cred Forums.

Sweden doesn't have riots and the biggest identity crisis of the century so no not yet

He likes to stick things up his arse . How can you take him seriously anymore.

Quit being so needy, Gavin.