Trump is president

Trump is president.
Thanks based roach.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkBrKDtvWIY
twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955812896444416
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is cnn experiencing a schism?

hello Cred Forums. I was lead to believe Trump's policies would make US more unstable. Has Trump already been elected? There are a lot of Happenings at the moment.

Just in time for monday's debates.

Hehe

At this point, it's almost as if they're trying to get Trump elected.

It's like how they pulled off so much shit in the run up to Brexit, thus guaranteeing it.

Or maybe they're just barbaric subhumans that don't understand that they're the engineers of their own downfall

It's not over til it's over, deplorável.

Its not over yet lads.

Keep going until the results are in.

I don't fucking get it.

>You immigrate to another country
>You have been given a second chance at life
>You have a beautiful opportunity ahead of you

>You start killing the natives and fuck up their society and your future

Maybe I don't want to understand. I'll just stick with hating them and maybe I can keep some of my sanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkBrKDtvWIY

One word: Islam

>It's like how they pulled off so much shit in the run up to Brexit, thus guaranteeing it.

Bullshit faggot - after Jo Cox got justifiably executed for her crimes, the Remain lot were wanking in the streets with delight.

The joy of their tears when we one is a moment I'll savour for the rest of my life

Say it again: WHAT SID SHE DIE FOR?

What is it about Islam that makes you not be grateful and praising your god for hitting the jackpot?

Any Christian would start praising Jesus for getting it so good.

They're seriously wired differently.

>My life just made a turn for the better
>Fuck it. Time to start putting lead in the locals

Deserved it, and quite a few - most - other leftist MPs have committed worse crimes than her.

Hail Tommy!

I'm not denying that happened, but the reason Brexit got so much momentum was due to the snackbarring of the previous months, which multiplied the effect that the ineptitude and scare tactics from remain were having .

If not for the momentum gained, the false flag might actually have worked, rather than being touted as the worst tragedy ever and then promptly being utterly forgotten the moment they realised it wasn't happening.

Because it's a backwards ass religion which hasn't seen an upgrade since 1200 A.D.

Also was written by a pedophile and a failed businessman.

Also literally the laughingstock of Europe -- such a shitty religion that only poor and uneducated people are part of it.

Nope, the liberal kike media can easily spin this as a disenfranchised youf sent into a murderous rampage thanks to Trump's incendiary, racist, Islamophobic rhetoric.

I'm surprised CNN actually called out his nationality.

Retarded Yankee spotted

They love the easy life we give them but detest everything else about us.

You really don't get it do you - it is the mind set of the parasite. Jews have it to a large extent too but they are generally smarter about destroying us.

Fucking tanned germans

good, those liberal faggots could use a taste of enrichment

Worthless death, shamalaladingdong right back at ya :)~

Hows the roach community in Hansland going to love this one.

>Brexit got so much momentum was due to the snackbarring of the previous years..

FIFY

UKIP didn't appear out of thin air, people have had enough of multi cult crap. The pro race crowd would never change their minds no matter if Abdul and Leroy raped and beheaded their kids in front of them.

The change was that they have lost control of the 30% dim cunts that get swayed by whatever shit the media tells them.

Germany sending their worst.

THANK YOU DOCTOR

They are devastated

he didn't get more imperialist pigs.

It's because you aren't Muslim, that is a grand offense to their religion so in their mind they are in the right for killing infidels for not submitting to Allah.

This. I guess I'm just too used to seeing it conveniently skipped over.

I hope guy did it because Beta Uprising rather than some islamic bullshit.

How much did the Russians pay him?

Fuck off mehmet,
i hate your fucking flag and your people

thank you doctor

Get fucked subhuman

nah op is in hue-hue land, the jews don't censor CNN intl like they do here.

Now is the time to be more tolerant than ever.

As the Indian banter master said.

She was the first to leave.

I can see the grin on your face while you are typing this from here, you lying filth.

Cmon guys, it was pretty funny.

Filthy Turks need to be gassed

>he's not even a naturalized citizen but just a resident alien allowed to live here

In Norway they say he is a spic?

JUST!

mate, if you haven't learned yet not to trust your own press, not sure what to do for you. Know the most trustworthy english langugage news site, and I'm not kidding?

The Daily Mail. All day, they had "hispanic" in quotations on their page and let comments go uncensored, where literally everyone said there was no way he was "Hispanic," and they were right.

Is this the 'hispanic' guy they were looking for?

The reassuring thing is that he is not muslim or a terrorist. If he were, it would have been mentioned by now.

He was probably bullied by whites, is my guess.

Isn't this the "Hispanic" male?

I'm suprised they said he was a immigrant. Remember how quick leftist jumped all the Nice truck guy being French born? The Orlando shooter (states born) too iirc

>'m suprised they said he was a immigrant
jewggle "cnn, bias." They've gotten so bad that even people in their own industry are calling them out for pravda-like reporting.

I think the elders of zion at CNN had a meeting and realized they can't lie 100% of time anymore, maybe only 80% now.

I'm glad our police are at least competent enough to catch him. Death sentence pls

Someone said it was a screencap from Brazilian CNN and they don't censor as much there as they do here. Obvious why. Interesting.

filthy t*rks

i don't understand how when these attacks happen everyone says trump is confirmed to win, what's the link here

Well that's obviousl now looking at ops flag. Plus
>claro. Bra

CNN saying he's a immigrant in the states?

"If it's a skittle, that's one point for me. I've been saying it all along. We need to vet these guys. I mean reeeally scrutinize them. If they even so much as look like a terrorist, they have to go back."

Perfectly true, but that cunt Alan decided to advertise his snackbar particularly hard before Brexit

because Hillary wants open borders like the good globalist hag she is
and Trump wants to tighten border control

thats what the media was hoping for yes.

Those of us in America who are sane realize that these terrorist attacks are caused by the fear and division a bit bigoted ideologue like trump creates. we did not have any domestic non-Christian terrorist attacks till he began to run. I am obviously not saying it is totally his fault, but this country would be less divided if it weren't for him.

Check this shit out. twitter.com/ArcanCetin/status/556955812896444416

>we did not have any domestic non-Christian terrorist attacks till he began to run

Hmm, interesting...

I'm gonna bet this isn't Islamic terrorism.

I'm going to bet this is anti-gullenist terrorism, some lone wolf that got inspired by Turkey shit-talking and blaming the U.S.

MAGA!

>NOT CONFIRMED AS HISPANIC
NOT CONFIRMED AS HISPANIC

Oh please God, let it be a mudslime.

>Anti Gülen terrorism
>Not islamic terrorism

m8 both Erdogan and Gülen supporters are Islamic, and when they commit acts of violence and terror those are Islamic acts of violence and terror, because that's just how they roll.

When was this? There's nothing on BBC news.

sure we didn't. good goy.

Everyone, take a look. This is what a millennial with little life experience actually believes because our education system refuses to teach real life.

This, I only read in the news that the police didn't want to say about the race of the guy, because he wasn't an spic as I happily said here But looks actually he's a roach, so everything is fine. Also a roach who twitted about Hillary support. This is gonna be great.

Why would a hispanic man shoot up a mall?

I mean, it's sorta splitting hairs, I know.

But it would be terror inspired by political motives that are enshrouded in Islamic bullshit, but they're ultimately political.

No Taco Tuesday.

They're still photoshopping him to make it look like a white male terrorist attack on poor hispanics.

Dying in battle fighting/killing infidels guarantees you a place in heaven. Islam is very fatalistic, the only Koranic way to guarantee you get to heaven is to become a shaheed.

I know you wouldn't shoot up a mall. The media tried to blame you guys first because they didn't want to admit that a muslim immigrant did it.

No, in this case: Turk

Trust me the roaches are Turks before they are anything else

This has nothing to do with Islam:

>KING 5 News reported that Cetin took three legally purchased guns from his father and drove to Macy's where his ex-girlfriend once worked and started shooting before dumping the weapons and escaping on foot.

His ex-girlfriend quit several months ago, according to KING 5 News and was not at the mall at the time of the shooting.

>I mean, it's sorta splitting hairs, I know.
The people that commit these acts have (slightly) different opinions, sure.. But so do Hizbollah and IS.
>But it would be terror inspired by political motives that are enshrouded in Islamic bullshit, but they're ultimately political.

Islam is political. That's why it's such an issue all over the world to begin with: Because not only does Islam tell you how to live your life, it also tells you how to run your state, what laws to enact and to follow and how to organise society & family in terms of the division of men, women, youth etc etc... Islam is ultimately political.

I'll admit after the Jo cox thing I thought we were finished. So glad I stayed up all night for the count. Still kicking myself for not putting a line on

Yeah, but it's not "I don't like your god or how you worship", it's "I don't like your leader"

Thank you doctor

>Yeah, but it's not "I don't like your god or how you worship"
It is, in a way.. Both Erdogan and Gülen accuse each other of being improper Muslims and abusing the scripture etc
>it's "I don't like your leader"
More specifically it's 'I don't like the way your leader wants to shape religion in the Turkish state/community'.. Don't forget both Erdogan and Gülen have long track records in breaking down the Turkish secular system, which used to be France tier.

it's in their genes, dip

Hurr durr left vs. right

Keep bickering between yourselves sheeple, the Zionist overlords, oligarchs and Rupert Murdoch need you to be distracted whilst they fuck you in the ass.

>He started a mall shooting
I think he assimilated well

Kurdish diaspora I imagine?