Would you say this is child abuse?

Would you say this is child abuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8J6vCdkozZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Child abuse.

Are those padded walls? very appropriate desu.

kek

Yes, psychological abuse.

Absolutely.

How awful, to be hated by your only parent for being born wrong.

This is the sort of thing that turned Sam Hyde from a decent comedian into a mass-murdering hate machine.

Yes.

Yes

The children will suffer huge issues from mutilation + drugs, likely commit suicide.

>this kids face

he's not even painted like a girl but rather like a whore. If the boy wants to paint himself or dress like a girl let him but don't force it your way!

You know just from the picture that these bitter cunts have guilted and mentally tortured him until this, he doesn't want a sex change, they want it.

By the way, did he an hero?

No, another potential liberal who will hate his parents in the future. I hope they already castrated him.

>but would be well jewed in a classroom

Wut? 'Served'?

Kek though

>wants to be have sex change

what's that from Hyderabad Daily?

take this child from them. NOW!

they are gonna cut that kids balls just for their ego!

>Joey Killmeyer Son please.

And yes I would call this child abuse, people called it child abuse when Katie Price dolled her daughter up in make up at an early age.

It's not right, whatever sex you are.

Too late. Don't worry, trannies turn out mentally stable.

I blame all the homoerotic anime being shoveled down our children's throats.

My son is even an outcast because he didn't "Read the manga" whatever that means.

He's constantly waving his hands in his face in the mirror. I asked him if he was pretending to be john cena and he said he was trying to pose like these characters in his anime.

I find him posting images like this on his facebook.

I'm worried he has autism....

>he didnt read the manga

lul

Nah. This reaches far beyond anime, although it is a (small) part of it. In general, men aren't allowed to be men anymore, so the stupid ones (or the ones with terrible parents) think that makes them literally women.

youtube.com/watch?v=8J6vCdkozZM

this is why 2 homos shouldn't be allowed to adopt

i mean... imagine being a kid, with a normal, heterosexual disgust for all things homo, and it dawns on you you're being brought up by a couple of pozz buddies, who want you to dress you up as a bondage pixie

This is a straight father.

no

you can't just label things you don't like "child abuse"

Either that or parents too dumb to understand that children are not adults and that when they say something that they see as funny and ultimately unconsequential, it is not them expressing a life choice.
Either way, it's shitty parenting at its finest.

Kill yourself. Kids have 0 idea what the fuck a gender identity is. Drugging them up, mutilating them and permanently changing their life for you sick fetishes is the worst form of acceptable child abuse there is.

I hope 20 years from now this kid punches his fuckin' parents in the face for fucking him up mentally.

Fag

Confusing a childs gender before they hit puberty is child abuse.

Yes

It'll be incredibly hard. Imagine if you had gone trough that, finding strength within you to quit the drugs and become a strong (but mutilated) man after a lifetime of being fucked up must be near impossible.

>Kids have 0 idea what the fuck a gender identity is.

Don't project your stupidity.

>I want to wear girl clothes
>I want to play with dolls
>I want to be a girl

what movie is this from

>I want to wear girl clothes
>I want to play with dolls

I did both as a kid, didn't think it'd literally make me a woman, but if you were my parent, you'd have fucked me up with hormones + mutilation. Again, kill yourself, you'd ruin an innocent child's life. And no, I don't now want to be a woman as a slightest.

Rover Red Charlie

>"Confusing a childs gender"

How do you "confuse" someone's gender? lol, you moron

All trans people say that they have been wanting to be the other gender from childhood on - those are the hard facts.

Yeah. You could say that would take some real balls.

The Mist.
Good movie.

I listed 3 points, you quoted 2. I don't think this is sophism, I think you are just stupid.

Goodbye Cred Forumstards.

cheers lad

I left the third out because kids don't actually know retard. I'd have answered yes, if anyone'd asked me as a child I'd have answered yes because I was playing you sick fuck.

They can also take a pill and no longer have those urges, because its a mental illness.
90% of them GROW OUT OF IT if you let their bodies develop. The ones that don't should be put on medication.

How about you hang yourself hanz.

>I want to be superman

You're not gonna give him a costume and then throw him off a building so he'll experience what it feels like to fly.

The same issue with gender, kids want to be everything and anything and it's the parent's job to guide them towards what's possible and what isn't.

This, the sick pedophile fuck deserves to be gassed.

can western civilization be saved?

If you make the sick shit that is happening illegal, yes. (and eventually it will be, either trough Muslims or western civilization swinging back to rationality)

It's naturally evolving towards its final purpose of accepting all humanity bruh, just like Hegel predicted :^)

yes

My theory is that all the endocrine disruptors in our food that mimics estrogen and causes low testosterone is literally turning men gay.

Good goy raise your kids as faggots nothing wrong with that

Obviously raised by a single mother, the faggotry that is infecting this great nation of ours is disgusting.

Show us that boypucci and I'll give you some Teddy Grahams

It's child neglect, and that's considered abuse.

>Would you say this is child abuse?
SURE

BUT ONLY INASMUCH AS LIBERALISM IS A DISEASE

WHICH IT IS

It's child abuse, making them aware of gender identity causes the conflict, playing with dolls is not an indicator of being a girl inside a boys body. A child who barely has a mastery of the alphabet saying i'm a girl is the same as a retard saying the earth is flat, they just dont know any better.

>that awesome moment when your mom and dad join in on your game of 'lets pretend!'

This, figuring out your identity is a normal part of growig up. By labeling and reaffirming it they are forcing him to be stuck in this phase. It's not healthy.

FIERCE
EMPOWERED
QUEER

Abuse, no.

Are the parents bastards, deserving of scorn, hell yes.

I have a primal urge to pin that kid down and fuck his faggot ass. Must fight the urge... Do it for Justin Trudeau!

In home country, we have name for this. It translates to woman with free pregnancy control. No problem with these. Much less money to pay for.

>He still uses the pronoun "he"

When would he ever use the word "he" in reference to himself? Psycho mum just gave the game away.

I kind of get that. It's because they painted him like a whore.

Single mothers are cancer.

>gay kid wants to wear makeup

Not really.

>Men aren't allowed to be men anymore.

Lol, things cvcks believe for 200