youtube.com/watch?v=oanlmxS5HlM
youtube.com/watch?v=vQJhlwh9pNo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
youtu.be/yXmQaBY_9Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Satan's Spawn stick together.

youtube.com/watch?v=oanlmxS5HlM

youtube.com/watch?v=vQJhlwh9pNo

Besides how she looks, what does Cred Forums actually think of Michelle?

He felt Michelle's boner poking his thigh.

Georgie likes his chicken spicy

What happened?

The only good quality of Bush is that he can be friends with literally anybody. He just enables his Texas chill.

What do you mean? They are Globalist birds of a feather. Their MSM presents a fantasy, the illusion that there are two parties.

People here seem to think she is a man for some reason. In all honesty who cares?

you cunts are weird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

Why is she hugging a war criminal?

Fuck lad, that word takes me back to highschool. Samoans used to call each other either fa'afafine, BFN or FOB.
If they liked you they called you sole gee.

She hugs one every day. The one who escalated the 'nation building' and, with Hill's help, destroyed Western Asia and North Africa, creating a 'refugee crisis' which now threatens the whole world.

what do those other words mean?

BFN is big for nothing (more accurately pronounced big for nuffin). FOB is fresh off the boat.
Sole is samoan for boy (the gee is just that gangsta word), so I guess the closest translation is probably bro.

>big for nothing?
what?

A person who is large, but not muscular. That is to say, a fatass.

ah yeah, cool.
thanks sole gee

This cunt was a crack up

youtu.be/yXmQaBY_9Yc

I think it can also be applied to people who pretend to be tough guys (posers).

Considering Bush is gay and Michael is a transsexual, that picture speaks volumes about the kind of orgies that go on behind the scenes.

>Their MSM presents a fantasy, the illusion that there are two parties.

Shhhh! You're not supposed to say that. You know how mad all the Trump kiddies get when you tell them their hero is nothing more than a Zionist cum rag.