youtube.com/watch?v=WjcfY5lLTz4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race
amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit?

and Space was polish

Tell me another joke, aunty.

The ass was fat

Poland being triggered like this is so funny, I'll make sure to use the term "Polish Death camps" in every conversation I will have with a Pole from now on

> 2016
> denying polish death camps

Why does Poland get so unreasonably triggered when things like these are mentioned? Like with Jedwabne.

That's antisemitic.

Something to do with how it's their main source of income. You could say they learned from the best in that regard.

But only the ones not investigated by America

And you meet me and I smash your head.

because its an inception of guilt into the polish mind to force diversity upon their country to repent for "their" polish death camps. thats what the jews does

Jedwabne was Polish Communist Police (UB) provocation. UB was ruled my Polish jews and Soviet NKVD. We helped so many of you, thousands, and you still forcing this lie...

Proof? Serious question, if there's good proof I'll change my views

>Current year
>Denying German oversight of death camps

>Death camps were german
Bullshit. It's the Poles that the insisted Hitler build death camps and exterminate the Jews, not Germans. Hitler had no intention of killing Jews until those sneaky fucking Poles came into the picture.

Ok.

"Australia is relevant"

Rekt.

Rice btfo

Polish IPN investigation from 2000-2004 and new historical publications based on NKVD and Wehrmacht documentation. Gross is just making his career on antipolish publications. Of course some Poles took part but inspiration was from outside.

>actual death camps existed

>implying USA is some sort of ultimate judge

Be sure to publish it on your goybook as well and wait for the paddywagon

Germans had concentration camps.

Death camps were in Eastern Europe (coincidentally ALL the ones Russia discovered were Death Camps - and ALL the ones the US discovered were perfectly normal concentration camps like the US and Canada used on Japanese.)

Can someone explain this please I keep seeing people blame all the atrocities of ww2 on the poles, is it just a meme?

I will do some research, thanks

Its a meme based on an actual agenda to apply guilt to Poland to force diversity on the country.

Yeah, me too

Really though, who is accusing poles or Poland of operating the death camps?

Why would you even engage with people who are ignorant of history?

>Daily reminder that Poland forced SS officers to kill Jews

neither you nor me built death camps.
neither did our parents.
It's time to stop obsessing over the holocaust, wether you believe it happened or not. If you want to punish the people responsible go dig up hitler or something, I'm not paying up for that shit. neither with money, nor with freedom.

they were just concentration camps. the nazis wanted to relocate the jews to africa or israel acording to the madagascar plan. it was part of the zionist agenda at the time to create a jewish state and forcibly relocate the jews there so that they could have their own nation.

>Implying I implied that
The genocidal Bolshevik kikes claimed every single camp was a death camp, every one the Americans investigated were cleared from such lies. I understand your still salty but the kikes got one over on you too, moreover than Germany.

Been to both Auschwitz camps myself.
Can confirm they are both in modern day poland.

No, they're Polish. Polish soil, Polish guards. Stop whitewashing your history.

why are Poles so aggressive? They really are the niggers of Europe.

Maybe if you weren't so passive you wouldn't be raped by refugees.

It's not about muh reparations kraut, it's about the truth. We don't want a lie about our history to be accepted as truth and be used as a tool of political pressure.

> tu kurwa baza
> podaje haslo
> Silny robi Ruskim lache

> a ja cie nie kocham Silny

youtube.com/watch?v=fbGIwZUBBlg

ja pierdole, kurwa

youtube.com/watch?v=2h9zNR2NA4U

PS powiedziec, czy nie?

youtube.com/watch?v=iWCCQjpHpTM

youtube.com/watch?v=WjcfY5lLTz4

POLISH

DEATH

you make the money off it though, cuck. its probably your biggest source of revenue.

CAMPS

everybody knows that the camps were German though. Is the Polish death camps myth just a thing in Poland?

this
>tfw had to pay 5 polish shekels to take a piss in Auschwitz

People get triggered by Jedwabne because 340 ppl died there and ideologues tried to reduce polish history to this one event and make it a collective responsibility, ignoring polish martyrdom. If Poles are responsible for Jedwabne, why Jews shouldn't be responsible for communism or the jewish police or Judenrats?

Poles have no capital, they must emigrate because their country was robbed by foreign institutions and the only thing they have is a sense of moral victory over the others. You understand that nothing is more infuriating than a German trying to give moral lessons to a Pole

When you go for the truth, then go for "there were no extermination camps"... Obviously there existed polish concentration camps since 1920 or so but they were just small irrelevant stuff (basically prison camps for "minorities") without extermination. Anybody half informed knows this...

>We don't want a lie about our history
In the real world, nobody usually thinks of "polish death camps", literally nobody. I have never met anyone in my life. Who could create political pressure with that? Even when Netanyahu said that Hitler wanted to expell the jews cunt Merkel chimed in and went "NO WE WUZ HOLOCAUST N SHIT".

> towarzysze, mowi sie o postepie i rozwoju a jednoczesnie zabrania sie prawa do krytyki

This moron is talking about Kielce Pogrom not Jedwabne

Maybe. just MAYBE it is because Hitler thought slavs were untermenschen, and were to be killed just like the jews should be. Meanwhile, Concentration camps on their own teritory, were to be used for deserters, poilitical opponents, and union organizers.
>inb4 but slavs are untermenschen
Fuck off niggers

Also, we are 'triggered' by "polish death camps" because it is implying that it was us who killed people there. Meanwhile we saved quite a lot of people from these horrible places.

boo hoo trust the jew get fucked by the jew

retarded

nazis didnt kill untermenschen, half of germans were even considered untermenschen, if you are subhuman or not is based on how you live, with discipline, hard work and love for your people or lazy filthy communistic living

If you want to be considered human, behave like a human.

Slavs are clearly not human.

>you will never piss into the face of jewish prisoners

Bullshit. Literally took me 3 minutes to google this shit.
>Along with Jews and Gypsies, the overwhelming majority of Slavs were defined as being non-Aryan Untermenschen, and were thus considered to be a danger to the "Aryan" or Germanic Übermenschen master race.[3] According to the Nazi secret Hunger Plan and Generalplan Ost, the Slavic population was to be removed from East-Central Europe through expulsion, enslavement, starvation, and extermination,[4] except for a small percentage who were deemed to be non-Slavic descendants of Germanic settlers, and thus suitable for Germanisation.

I find no fault with this.

at least i can say i got my knob out in auschwitz

I have it on good authority that they were polish, hitler knew that the poles have a love for killing juden

Obsessing is bad. I don't think Germany needs to give anyone a single cent anymore, and I don't think engraving guilt into people is good, and I don't think holocaust days and remember the 6 billion is good for anyone. It's anachronistic and it creates a fucked up society where people can't put the past behind them. "Normal people" nowadays on the West are by-and-large tolerant, well-meaning, well-educated - more than they have ever been in history, probably. They don't owe me or any other jews or anyone else anything, nor do they have some "innate racism" that they need to fix. They don't need to make amendments with anyone.

I also thing that actively denying well-documented events is bad (again: well-documented. not conjecture, not fringe). Just like wallowing in self-hate is stupid and unhealthy, so is spending your free time shouting how X did not happen, when X happened many decades ago. If you're letting it go, then actually let it go.

>slavs were untermenschen
This is a meme this needs to die. Goebbels stated that every race has subhumans and it was intended to be used for morally depraved people (starting mostly when the commies went on crimea and killing their own civilians later in the war). German traitors leaked this subhuman propaganda to the commies and they used it as propaganda, telling their own people that all slavs are untermenschen and the germans want to exterminate them. Its all retarded propaganda.

The untermensch is in contrast to the ubermensch, which is a philosophically abstract view on human moral values, no literal definition for an entire race... as already said, there were lots of untermenschen in the german population too according to goebbels.

I would say half of the germans, but it is something like this yes.

that comes from generalplan ost, a bullshit document that literally does not exist, look that up, you wont find a surviving copy because its simple propaganda cooked up by allies

Yeah, but coincidentally slavs, jews and gypsies had much, much more subhumans than germans.I am too lazy to rewrite wikipedia to you, so just fucking read this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_race
If GPO is fake, then so is Lebensraum, right ? Then why did Hitler start the War ?

>and were thus considered to be a danger to the "Aryan" or Germanic Übermenschen master race.[3] According to the Nazi secret Hunger Plan and Generalplan Ost,

>wikipedia
topkek. When will people realize that this "untermenschen exterminate slavs" comes only from the Generalplan Ost.... WHICH WAS NEVER FOUND. THEY CLAIM IT IS RECONSTRUCTED FROM MEMOS N STUFF. This is even in the wiki article of the alleged plan (or was I dont know).

The thing about slaves in the east found in mein kampf is about economic slaves to the high finance and/or economic slaves to the one country which has economic hegemony over europe, which hitler desired (think of germany today, only with 140 million population instead of 80, the economic powerhouse of europe). In hitlers view (and he thought the USSR was still a barely industrialized shithole), the slavs would become something on the line as china is today, a huge factory.

His views changed after 1939 because he then got first hand reports about the people in poland, later on ukraine etc... His original views about slavs, which he expressed in Mein Kampf (written when he was 34yo in 1923) was from pre WW1 times, when his home Vienna was flooded by slavs (seen as the shitskins of the past, everybody was racist as hell) due to austria hungary being a multi ethnic shithole.

>Germany started WW2

when will this meme die

There is an agenda to push the Polish Death Camps lie among liberal media since Poland has always been mostly conservative (or at least I believe this to be the reason). The problem is that you might now the truth, but what about future generations?

>Then why did Hitler start the War?
Why don't you read a god damn book about it then? You can find them all for free online

>Truth for Germany - walendy
>Churchill, Hitler and the unecessary war - buchanan
>The chief culprit - Suvorov
>The War that had many Fathers by Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof
>Hitler's War by David Irving
>Churchills War by Irving
>Hitler's Revolution – Richard Tedor
>The Forced War – David Hoggan
>The War That Had Many Fathers – Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof
>Back Door To War – Charles Tansill

Start reading instead of relying on stupid memes online. You country was used by britain and the US to start a war. They delivered poland on a silver platter to germany and the USSR so that they don't have to be the aggressor.

Do they have a full Nazi or full anti Germany tendency or are they objective?

I would say Truth for germany is rather pro german (from 1965), but still many infos inside rarely known. From buchanan is basically written by a conservative ex US presidential candidate, Suvorov defected soviet in the 80s or so, Rhonhof ex german high ranking military officer (post WW2, not wehrmacht) but rather based and is the most recent/newest books of them all, Books from irving are very based he is hated by other historians because his book on hitler it way better than theirs, Tedor is rather neutral I would say and this book only gives quotes from other sources I believe, don't know about tansill and hoggan (non germans).

One does not get the full story by reading only one book. I would start with truth for germany, then "the second world war by AJP taylor", then Hitlers revolution... after that decide for yourself.

Again, a single book can't tell you the whole story (especially if WW1 is left out. To understand everything, you'd need to start around 1850 srs).

>15Ycm

what did he mean by this

also thanks for the book list.

Must read. Thanks bud

this

Currently also "writing" (copy pasting) my own book, from many others to create a reasonable story. It's basically how the banking system, big industrialists etc are behind most of the stuff, how democracy is undermined and how the wars came to be. title will probably be "history written by the loser" or something along the lines of "how money and greed creates wars"... don't know yet.

pic related is the current table of contents, though still have around 300 page to go of the time from 1933-1950, and then some post WW2 stuff. Wanted to go the whole story until today with cold war, liberalism etc but then I'd reach 2500 pages........

Awesome

Will you get arrested for writing this in Germany?

Also k-keep me posted

godspeed user

F

welches bundesland?

You could break it into volumes / multiple books that focus more in depth on each respective topic

wolyn was done by jews

Damn, this is one big book.

You sound like some cool dude.

Write me a postcard from jail, will you?

kek. No holocaust stuff in it (on purpose). It is just copy paste from books you can buy on amazon. They can't get me for copyright because I give the sources and I'm not making money from it. I just create it for myself and friends/family. Will post it here in the end for interested people, but I don't expect it to spread very far. Probably no more than 10 people will read it in the end kek.

BaWü currently, lived in several others already.

kek, nothing illegal in it.

I know, thought about that. But I'm not selling this thing or anything so I won't bother... I think nobody would start reading it if the hole story is longer than 1500 pages. (though text is rather big, in a normal book it would be closer to 900-1000 pages).

amazon.com/Hollywoods-Poland-1939-1945-M-B-B-Biskupski/dp/0813125596

read this, as always follow the nose

The camps in western countries didn't have 60-70% death rates sparky.

I'd gladly read it. More convenient to have all the info in one book than read tens of them

>green prime minister

bavaria here. i hope afd rises here too.

Moral lesson number one.
Stealing is wrong.
Being honest is right.
If you want a car, buy one. Don't steal it.
Work if you want to have something. Don't just take it.
Polish scum.

regardless weren't a bunch of the eastern camps run by poles themselves? that's what we were taught

>Again, a single book can't tell you the whole story (especially if WW1 is left out. To understand everything, you'd need to start around 1850 srs).

pretty much this.
WW2 and even rise of Hitler is a direct result of Treaty of Versailles, and that is a result of french butthurt after Franco - Prussian war

Did poles persecuted Jews during, and after the war? I don't think so. Properties that belonged to Jews were given back to the rightful owner, and people treated Jews with kindness.

6 million jews died, user. This is not a joke.

5,999,996 died. One of the skypes admitted to lying in his memiors that his grandparents were slaughtered.

>this debunking was brought to you by the merchant guild of Cred Forums
>merchant guild
What madman did this?
I am from Bavaria as well and I wouldn't vote AfD in a state election. I am considering them in federal elections though.

Why are some camps more famous than others anyway?

>WW2 and even rise of Hitler is a direct result of Treaty of Versailles, and that is a result of french butthurt after Franco - Prussian war

Way more complicated than this. For france it was butthurt about alsace lorraine yes, but the relevant part is britain and the US, i.e. the democracies subverted completely by capitalists. WW1 was for capitalist gain and removal of monarchy, WW2 was only for capitalist gain (for the allies). France, Britain nor US where ever at military danger from Germany, though they lost markets to the only flourishing country after the economic collapse, which hindered their prospering further, in addition to hitlers barter system removing the possibilities for the high finance making profits. Basically the rich started shitting their pants because with peace, their world might be reduced to the US and UK hemisphere alone... and maybe even less since their wealth would have rested on trade with other economic powere houses, so a possible strong 3rd reich in central europe.

Wars sind 1880 are all about wealth gain or destruction of others wealth... so greed and envy mostly.

>not voting for afd in state election
wut?
who would you vote for?

Deep

>Deep
>still sucking nato cock to help against mean ruskies

2bh i like the V4 but Poland should really stop bending over to the US tool

On the one hand, true that. On the other, we need NATO (every country in it needs it)

God damn Germans and their Polish death camps.

>They want to take our biggest WWII success from us
Bastards!