Racist swedes force brown haji woman to resign

>she doesn't want to shake their hands in the current year
>she left

thelocal.se/20160922/handshaking-row-causes-swedish-teacher-to-leave-school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig
thelocal.se/20160922/handshaking-row-causes-swedish-teacher-to-leave-school
aftenposten.no/verden/Menneskerettighetsdomstolen-Det-er-lov-a-forby-burka-og-niqab-85379b.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wrcXp0etyp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly I don't ever shake peoples hands, I thought that went out of style a long time ago.

The only time I"ve ever shook hands is if I'm meeting my boss for the first time or something and they are introducing themselves to me.

A gentleman should always wait for a lady to offer him her hand.

Muslim women aren't allowed to touch men.

>forcing people to shake hands
For what purpose?

What a cutie, would love to blanda upp with her.

There's a girl at the school that I use to go to that refused to have ANY contact with men whatsoever.
She once dropped her pen on the floor, so my friend (who's a male) picked it up and gave it to her, so she opened her bag and told him "can you drop it in the bag, please?"

I am getting tired of religion and it's horrible effect on people.

Article said it is a custom at the school to shoe equality among all.

Ahmed get out!

i shake costumers all the time after a good first talk especially guys

Is this the secret? The ace up the sleeve?
Shake their hands out of Europe! Shake them away! Sh-sh-shadilay! Shadilay! Shoo Muhammedans! Shake them away!

youtube.com/watch?v=YnDzttF9dig

Why mudslimes are allowed to be teachers anyway?

Pedophiles and mudslimes, but I repeat myself, should have interdiction to approach any school less than 500m

Social cohesion, this isn't Finland

Pro muslim shills ITT

Did this article happen in America? No. Shes lucky shes in Norhern Europe and not in one of the kissing countries.

>this isn't Finland

Are you saying that stabbing each other doesn't build social cohesion?

I'm not even a muslim woman and I hate handshakes. God I hate touching people.

I never wash my hands after I piss either, I know other people don't. I don't want to touch that.

The best you're gonna get out of me is a fist bump

I hate shaking hands. Fist bumps for life. They're hygienic and look cool

>i shake costumers all the time
>costumers

:DDD

Autistic fags

So that certain retards in society can cream their pants and shout ''look how progressive and tolerant we are'', that's the main reason mudslimes are even allowed into the country by commoners.

If people were not so busy trying to appear progressive and tolerant, we would have massive removals of kebab going on.

oy vey, thats not very multiculti of them.

You have to be over 18 to post here.

Wtf? You must actually have autistic. I just got back from a bar with my group of buddies. I must've shook 10 different hands of just strangers that I met or was introduced to. It's called not being retarded.

Just because I'm artistic doesn't make me gay

I feel ya. These bitches think that any skin contact whatsoever is equivalent to fucking. Yet over here the religious ones are usually ugly, so nobody would wanna fuck them anyway. But you can damn well bet that they masturbate to celebrity heartthrobs in private

I only wash my hands when they visibly have dirt or shit on them. As a result my immune system is god tier. I like to share my wealth of immune-boosting bacteria by shaking everyone's hand that I can. Sometimes people get sick after meeting me, but it's hardly my fault they have a crap immune system.

Hand washing and hand sanitizers are murdering your immune system brothers. I implore you all to join me.

Yes, good goy! It's not one certain shitty religious practice, it's ALL religion! Now run along and read your Dawkins and Marx, you wouldn't want to preserve western civilization or anything gross like that, right?

I thought that was only true for children

>Honestly I don't ever shake peoples hands, I thought that went out of style a long time ago.

Nice Fedora my friend

If you're not able to shake a mans hand then you shouldnt fucking work in a school where half the kids are male.

To be honest she probably looked down on those plebs for not having a kick ass handshake and she didn't feel the need to include them on the secret.

It's just like the rats living in captivity. Perfectly healthy until a disease comes along, and then they have NO resistance.

The jew is trying to cuck your immune system out of existence.

Must be nice being autistic, why would you ever shake hands with commoners?

A handshake is something you do with your boss or during a transaction.
I've never seen people handshake one another, unless you are being introduced to ones friend or lover or something.

>thelocal.se/20160922/handshaking-row-causes-swedish-teacher-to-leave-school

>“The man felt tremendously discriminated against by her,” Helsingborg Kunskapsskolan principal Lidija Münchmeyer told Swedish newspaper Expressen.

My sides are leaving orbit.

Upon meeting a new person, or even a friend/acquaintance, everyone deserve a handshake with eyecontactIf you're not able to acknowledge the other person then you should fuck off yourself.

Yes like hiding from emus and sexually aggressive drop bears

we're using their weapons against them

It's a common form of greeting here. Particularly in the workplace.

>handshaking your friend
>someone you meet everyday
>gotta handshake him every day
Back to your cuckshed sven

what does CTR mean?

I never said that.
My family is Christian and I don't hate Christians at all. On the contrary, I like Christianity.
I said "religion" in general as a reference to one religion in particular.
I can't name it because I am legally not allowed to criticize it where I live.
I think you get my point, don't you?

>Helsingborg

Is that like a cybernetic vampire hunter hive mind?

>meet someone new in a professional settings
>shake hands

Must be the white mans doing.

Ment this one

I would consider leaving too. I have never shook anyone's hand at work because my job doesn't have me slaving for the big guy who needs me to submit to him with such gestures. same goes for referring to anyone as "ma'am", sir is okay because men are more easily deserving of willing respect.

autistic basement dweller is afraid of a handshake

pathetic. cant even acknowledge and greet another white man without acting like a fucking cuck. I bet you cant take your eyes off the ground either, walking with your head down to avoid eye contact.

Ment the top one

Can't wait for people to go on a rant about how sacred her culture is and how it must be maintained while conveniently ignoring the shake being an integral part of our own culture.

I'll say it for you brother.

Islam is the one true religion and we should all be happy to convert.

then i guess she no longer works there.

Thems the rules.

they've tried that, it doesnt work. a muslim politician have had to leave the Green party because of it.

WHY THE FUCK

do fags think christianity is the cause of western civilisation.

rome collapsed because of christianity. they were well fucking cultured before christfags came along.

christianity is only good ONLY because it teaches good morals to stupid people who need a religion to do it for them.

we would be better off genociding stupid people and watch our society flourish.

I cant w8 to liberate u goys in 2020

>hurrr durrr if you wont let your wife get fucked by refugees you're a fucking cuck!
Enough talking snow nigger.

Correcting
The
Record

Kek.

I'm agnostic.

Why not settle with a fistbump, is that haram as well?

Am I the only one who saw a big, erect dick in the thumbnail? (On the right side of the picture, in the open hand?) Just scroll down quickly and take a look.

>Jordan

hows the schwarma habib

There is no such thing as a gentlemen in islam , thats for more civilized cultures.

In Islam you she is a whore for touching you , unless she is your wife or you are her father.

This means if she is raped(penetrated), she will get stoned to death. Most women in islam espcially those in middle east believe that "rape is even when a man touches you"

Funny, I saw one on the left side of the picture, but it turned out to be a gigantig dry cunt instead.

Haram as fuck senpai.

Are mudslimes literally incapable of any form of common decency?

Why can't I read Dawkins and want to preserve traditions?

Rome didn't really collapse, it just kind of petered out and disbanded under a variety of factors.

What Chrisatianity did was basically create the notion of a common European identity.

You're an autist m8

the only thing you're liberating is another hamburger plate from Wendys

>mr 60% tells a 90% white country we're cucks
sure ok Pablo, atleast we actually deport our illegals

It's so good.
It's going to make me fat soon, though. :(

And no one ever thought of suggesting that she wear gloves for those handshakes?

What is the world coming to?

>I've never seen people handshake one another, unless you are being introduced to ones friend or lover or something.
You don't shake hands with your friends when you all go home after a night of drinking?
Or when you meet a new colleague?

You're right, but the hand with the ring on it definitely looks like a dick. The pinkish thumb at the top can easily be mistaken for the glans.

>I would love to blanda upp with her
>Ahmed
>Ameritard education

>leaves job because the boss wants you to handshake your colleagues
>you typically only do this when you meet colleagues for the first time and introduce yourself
>this means she's barely been working there a week
>doesn't even say the people she won't touch are men so she can't claim religious reasons
>this is seriously nothing more some whore milking this for attention

Handshake is a social elemente of greetings as a show of goodfaith and non agression.

It basicly a stucture that shows that you don't have a women in what we consider "our dominant" hand, thats we use our left hands to shake.

Romans used both hands to shake went them meet for the exact same reason "I got on weapon in my right hand to stab with you , I'm friendly ... here have my hand and shake it to check"

Fuck you not everyone has to be forced into customs. Fucking globalist cunts are no better than pc. He didn't stand for the anthem of Exxon??? TRIGGRRED

REPORTED TO THE ROYAL ISLAMIC COUNCIL

Forcing someone to shake hands is kinda retarded and defeats the whole purpose of it being a sign of respect.

>this is seriously nothing more some whore milking this for attention
Absolutely right

refusing to shake someones hand is a complete sign of disrespect.

Canadian Tourettes Ratio: when the number of leafing posting outnumbers the number of genuine posts in a thread resulting in a major sage

No, they know its against Muslim law for women to have any physical contact with not only none Muslims, but also, anyone who's not a relatives, so they are doing it intentionally to just fuck her up.....Now despite her personal beliefs, that lady was a hard working women who pays taxes, now swedes KEKS are going to pay her everything.

I don't ever go outside.

Hey Sven, how's malmo holding up? I have family that lives there and hear it's become a shithole

>move to new land with new culture
>reject all new culture and live as if still in a world full of sandnigs

It can also mean Canadian Tourettes Range

>Fuck you not everyone has to be forced into customs.
Exactly, that's why all europeans should be perfectly fine with having self-segregated and enclaved communities that refuse to adapt to the world outside of them. No one has any right to force them to adopt the customs of the country they live in! Why would they stop speaking arabic in the first place?

maybe they can just deport her sorry ass

>that lady was a hard working

Did she even work?

Yes that's true but forcing someone to give out handshakes to keep their job also takes away the point of it being offered to put you and the other person on equal terms.

maybe they should just stay in the wonderful place that their beloved culture produced

the reason why we have lax immig is because of the cheap labor

crime is still dropping, the majority of crime here is non-white on non-white lol

well if god (pbuh) forbids women to shake her hand with another man but her husbands it would be propriete to allow such women no to shake her hand with them. but we are still early to this multiculturalism thing i guess. lets hope we can achieve society free of hate and prejudice

your family should move because they're correct. Malmö is our Detroit. there's no saving it in the short-term, maybe in the long run. Sweden is becoming a lot more segregated, with white communities getting whiter due to white flight and nigger neighbourhoods getting darker. Malmö is one of the places where its getting darker.

considering the new laws require you to have a self-sufficient income if you even want to be considered for permanent residence (only temporary is handed out) this might actually lead to that.

But we "ruined" it through colonization by pillaging their ground to develop agriculture, sesecrating deserts and forests to build railroads, invisibilized their culture by teaching the masses how to count and read. Now we are morally obligated to give back to them after all the horrors of education and development we forced them through.

shitposting with a gypsy proxy

This is not your thrid world shithole, you inbred fat fuck.

Say hello to parasites that alter your behavior forever. :^)

It looks more like a handjob on preview.

Unless being teacher is not a profession in your world.

>forcing someone to give out handshakes to keep their job
I'm going to assume their teachers are like our and are highly unionized. You're basically justifying insulting someone who has seniority over you and is much more important in the pecking order

He will perserve the whole western civ with his mad shitposting skills bruhbruh

What the fuck is wrong with shaking hands? would men dicks arouse when they shake hands with women?

Fucking disrespectful and disgusting

I'm saying did she actually work there?

hijabs are definitely a turn on for me!

>tfw a Moroccan coworker gave me a fist bump, which she initiated
Does she want the dick?

forcing someone to return a handshake means that you hold them to a minimum level of decency and politeness. that is, if you have to "force" someone, because if you need to, you know that they do not respect you in the first place.

>Muslim beliefs
>Woman with exposed face
?????

u mad, mudhummid?

moroccan women are super easy, easier than our own women

Everyone shakes hands here. Even people in their 20s when they meet for the first time (not always but it's quite common)..

>You're basically justifying insulting someone who has seniority over you and is much more important in the pecking order

I'm not trying to justify her action I just think it's ridiculous to force everyone do it rather than let both parties decide if they think it's acceptable or not. If it was something someone offered out of their own volition and she still denied it causing her to get a shit reputation then I wouldn't care cause then she'd just be a fucking cunt.

Muzzie genocide

Same here, but yours don't do it for me.

She's married and has a kid.

Rome was fracturing before that. Constantine though Christendom could be the glue to keep his empire together since "romeness" failed to do just that. Hence he arranged the first council of Nicea to unite the Christians under one church

It worked in a way and timeline he could never imagine. Christendom truly united Europeans for the first time ever. Most importantly: It saved Europe from Islam.

>they know its against Muslim law for women to have any physical contact with not only none Muslims
And she knew that in Sweden, and pretty much everywhere in the civilized world, you shake hands with your colleagues. If your religion comes in the way of that, you can't be a teacher. She should either leave or start cleaning floors.

You've clearly never worked a union job. If the people in the ladder with enough sway to get you fired tell you to do something your options are limited, especially if it's something they can have connotations of them being disrespected

Stop trying to england my bakar stealing friend. It just doesn't work

Their cultures are not equal. This is in Sweden.

She's gonna try her hardest to become a Swede culturally, or she is nothing but a colonizer and those have no one any use for.

She has won the lottery by getting this chance and there are millions of much more deserving people out who have some actual respect for their gracious hosts waiting.

Without Christianity islam as we know it would not have existed.

Christianity existed before Constantine. It was the uniting in the West started by him I meant with that. Muhammed may have cooked up his scheme after learning of some of the eastern Christian sects in the area.

did anyone else think that hand was grabbing a veiny dick from the thumbnail?

I think it is illegal to be a gentleman in Sweden. It's considered sexist.

Hey

muhamad did not fight christians

She is just a good woman. You guys love to find women who are going to cuck you as soon as you look the other way, but some men like decent women like this who absolutely stay away from other men.

Religious women are usually good looking. Ugly girls often need attention from men and is willing to do what ever quite often.

>teachers are supposed to touch the kids
You can teach children without touching them, you perv.

yep
i'd quit too if they made me shake hands with a boner other than my own

Now honestly, how would that boss react if you refused to shake his hand?

according to all the JAV I watch that's pretty standard where you are

Serves that bitch right. Thinking she is better than anyone else.

I'd like muslims better if they did this.

>Alright, love? This one veiny enough for you?

>You can teach children without touching them, you perv.
Obviously this has nothing to do with the touching in itself. Its about them treating their host with the same respect that we show eachother. If you're holding a grudge against Swedish males then you shouldn't fucking be in Sweden, and from the news, some based man made sure that he wasnt going to tolerate it.

>Not doing extremely complicated gang handshakes every time you see someone from your set
It's like you niggas don't even bang

and then people wonder why yuros think american culture is degenerate

Peace out bitch

What's your take on other places like Göteborg, Älvsborg, Skaraborg and Aalborg?

Source on this nip cartoon?

It's not about the physical action of a hand shake, you fucks. It's about allowing them mudslims to enforce their segregation of the sexes in public.
First you allow them to deny their daughters to attend swim class or school trips. Then female and male aren't allowed to shake hands. And at the end you have boys only and girls only schools, universities and general public segregation of the sexes.

Therefore you HAVE to stop it at the beginning and shit on their excuse of "religious freedem"!

post Moroccans from your fb

Would fuck her without touching. Yumm

It's literally how you show cordial respect to any adult you meet. Stop being an autistic child and give a firm handshake like a good, honest man.

Anime is degeneracy, fuck off.

This. German explanation master race confirmed.

What the fuck. Stop this everyone is a pedophile-shit.

It's frightening men out of schools and God know we need some masculinity in there. School is enough of a feminist hell like it is. No wonder why we get numales.

THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULDNT BE POSTING HEEEEEEEEERRREEEEEE

No; unfortunately, it would've still existed regardless of whether Christianity existed or not, since their book is heavily based on the old testament, not the new testament.
The old testament existed much before Christianity, so it would've still come into existence, but maybe with a little less text (without the references to Christianity).

T. Ahmed

As cucked as we are, there is hell to pay for not being polite and respectful in public here regardless of the reason. It's not the first time shit like this happens.

>mfw you meet a new colleague and shaking his hand is like holding a floppy dead fish

>Muslim women aren't allowed to touch men.

How do leftists defend this?

Half the Germans in the US currently came here because you Krauts wouldn't let them homeschool, and now they try to claim religious refugee status. Should we force those fuckers to send their kids to public school because we can't have their religion perpetuate itself? Because surely we don't push an agenda in our own cultural institutions.

"""""""""""Swedish"""""""""""" teacher

Teachers shouldn't be wearing fucking Burqas while teaching.

I had a teacher who wore a burqa to class, she was a bitch and I hated every hour I had with her.

I also had another teacher who taught religion at my school and she never wore a burqa in class and when I saw her outside of school she would just gently put a decorative piece of cloth on her head and very loosely tie it, you would still see hair through the cloth.

I think it has a negative effect when the teacher is teaching young students, the girls sometimes get the impression they should also cover up like "adults do".

It's pretty stupid of her to not shake hands with men because "religion doesn't allow it", it's 2016 for fuck sake half of religious rules oughtta be abandoned by now.

By saying "what about the Crusades?"

They don't.

They expect the Muslims to water their faith down to the same irrelevance as our own Protestant Christianity where it has little to no effect on everyday life and can't adversely affect anyone. The conformity is expected and to some degree demanded.

>Should we force those fuckers to send their kids to public school
Yes. Absolutely.

>it's 2016 for fuck sake half of religious rules oughtta be abandoned by now.

Many people disagree... 2016 is looking to be the year where Turkey finally abandons secularism alltogether.

>tfw extremely sweaty hands

>mfw I live in Helsingborg

Because Muslims refuse to be taught by non-Muslims and insist on having Muslim teachers and blame not having Muslims for their own failures.

>Skaraborg
That's a county? Not a scarab-themed giant robot? Wow.

In Islam it's not halal to touch the opposite sex's skin unless you are mahram (ie. Spouse, a doctor, first degree, etc.)

If she wants to live in Sweden, or anywhere in the West, she must integrate to western life, which includes shaking hands. If she can't do that she should go back to Middle East.

I dont like the mudslimes that flood this country but I hate the hipocrisy of the left so much. so what if she doesnt want to touch someones hand for whatever reason, its her choice, if I for example want to call a tranny by their real name thats my choice as well but I'd probably still get the boot for something like that.

well Islam can fuck off.

>Muslim women aren't allowed to touch men.
My dick touched one last week

Not deporting these people is exactly what will create a third world country though.

Swedes are woke af now. It's just playful bigotry (they're firing up those gulags)

h-haha yeah anytime now

>Swedes are woke af now
Its funny how fast things can turn
In 2015 during an interview in May i think, our current prime-minister said that there was no upper limit for how many refugees Sweden could accept.
Then at the end of the summer the same prime-minister was speaking at a rally and said "My Europe does not build walls"
Didnt take more than 2-3 months before the same prime-minister put border controls into affect and made Swedens very generous migration laws become the toughest since we joined the European Union. Now just a couple of days ago our Minister of Justice said that they were working on legislation which would make it alot easier to deport illegals, like allowing raids into companies, taking fingerprints of everyone and much more.

Even in the election campaign for the 2014 election all of the parties (except Sweden Democrats) were saying that there is no upper limit for how many refugess we can accept, now the largest center-right wing party "Moderaterna" wants to have a refuge pause, until we can assimilate or integrate all the ones who came during the spring of 2015.

They have even started to slowly opening up to work togheter with the nationalist party the Sweden Democrats.

There have also been some opinion polls after the new legislation was put into affect and around 60-80% of Swedes still want to decrese immigration even more

Which is a huge shift just looking back a couple years, its like all it took was for some established politicians to brake the taboo

ITT: we discuss what would make the world a perfect place. pic related is my take on which countries deserve to exist

The entire West got so complacent. It became such a safe place that the idea of letting women take charge became a real thing. Sweden got hit the hardest by this bullshit. It's created generations so fucking ignorant to reality that we might be in for some hard times ahead, until we can get some real leadership again who are in touch with reality.

Oops that was meant for you.

Removing Texas but not Cali.
M8 you done goofed

>Sweden got hit the hardest by this bullshit.
200 years of peace senpai

Assimilate, or emigrate

We've had this shit before.

I mean, it's a free country, so I don't really have a problem with this. But there's a flipside: If mudslimes want the right to deny handshakes based on their shitty religion, I want the right to deny mudslimes based on their shitty religion.

See, that's the problem with the backwards nature of islam. It fucks with our system, and demands we put in extra effort to fix it for them. No thanks. For instance, if a muslim woman has a problem being treated by a male doctor, she's free to fuck off to the back of the waiting list again and hope she gets female doctor the next time. We are not obliged, as a country, to take her silly religion into account.

Same thing with halal slaughter. It's actually illegal according to our laws, but we allow it because muh muslim privilege. No more. Muslims can eat vegetarian and still stuck to their doctrine, and that's THEIR choice to make. Not ours. So fuck their special rules.

Similarly it's illegal to wear headgear in public buildings. So either take off the rag, or stay the fuck out. Your choice, not ours.

We must stop bending over backwards for these people. I hate how they have gotten extra rights, and now they've had them for so long they take them for granted. And the leftards, too. But the only cure for socialism is a firing squad.

Yes, but you're not Swedish. If you were to move to Sweden, you'd be expected to shake hands. It's called integration and assimilation.

That's what I saw too. I see dicks everywhere. This might be a problem

>Yet over here the religious ones are usually ugly

This is the same everywhere, at least for the extremely religious ones.

Something's not right here. I've never been forced to shake anyone's hand. The media is trying to trick us again.

Let's try to figure out what really happened. What kind of school and which subjects?

Shaking hands is like a modern peace treaty, you show the other person you are on the same level with them and you are not armed.

On this occasion the habibi subconsiously didn't want to shake other people hands because she was planning where to put the bomb to kill most infidel children.

For people who don't get out much, a handshake equals 6 days of suffering through a cold or influenza. This isn't Zimbabwe or America, I'm not armed.

dont be a pussy ... touch it. come on touch it

Cool. We're in the process of banning the burka and niqab. Even the biggest center-left party is supporting the measure, most likely in an attempt at stealing voters from the right.

Copying us, then? We banned them years ago in school due to them being considered a safety hazard.

it's not your third world shithole, either.

I think it's a general ban.

>you show the other person you are on the same level with them and you are not armed.

I'm on a level so much higher than your own you can't conceive of it and I'm NEVER fucking unarmed.

No loss. Fuck her. If she wants to keep her cult beliefs then the Middle East is a shining example for her ilk.

No it isn't, that's protected by article 9 in the EKMR. Your politicians are playing you for chumps.

SWEDEN NO!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't shake people's hands because you're autistic and can't handle social norms.

It looks so serene doesn't it? You can just feel the tension leaving your body. Everything would instantly be okay.

I double checked. It's a general ban.
However, looks like it's not going to be suggested yet, because it's assumed that one of the parties in our government doesn't want it. I'm guessing it'll happen somewhere down the line, though.

Women have no right to teach or discipline men. Or boys.

That's what I mean, they're promising something they can't keep. And then they'll shift the blame to the rest of Europe.

This isn't soft friendly EU law, breaking the EKMR would be an international disaster.

Apparently not. She didn't need her job, since she left over something so trivial, so she probably wasn't taking it serious prior to this.

Pull your paranoid head out of your ass.

aftenposten.no/verden/Menneskerettighetsdomstolen-Det-er-lov-a-forby-burka-og-niqab-85379b.html

>This isn't soft friendly EU law, breaking the EKMR would be an international disaster.
You mean like when France did it?

Read what it says, covering your face is different.

>Read what it says
force me normalbög

It literally says that bans against burka and niqab are legal.

Let them obey their laws in whatever shithole they came from. This is our land and white peoples rules

The verdict specifies if they cover up your face. You know, like those mummy-looking fuckers. They can't stop them from covering up anything else.

Oh Sven, of course you would.

Saint words my friend this people cant deliver anything into society exept destruction as they did in shitholes they came from. Mudslime religion will take humanity 500 years back in time

I know this feeling all to well.

I only shake white people's hands. Well if they don't look like degenerates of course. But i'd never touch a brown skins hands. Especially pajeets.

>My dick touched one last week
did you smell goat shit from achmed's balls when you went down on her

I don't shake women's hands at work. We kiss each other on the cheeks.

>dick touching a girl
>go down on a girl
maybe shouldnt skip sex-ed class?

did you smell goat shit from achmed's balls when her ass was pointed at your face when you were fucking her from behind

>fucking her from behind
but if i did that how could i see her beautiful dark eyes?

You are an autist. I bet you have this weak grip, you faggot.

But technically isn't she racist for not wanting to shake the hand of white people?

Creedence Tearwater Revival

>not wanting to shake the hand of white people
its only men she doesnt wanna shake hand with

>a handshake equals 6 days of suffering through a cold or influenza.
Do people really think this?

You know that's pretty much impossible with that thing on their heads. It's like a kiss shield.

Is this a school for dementors?

>racist
*sexist

Shaking hands is what respectable European men do. Faggots cant look a man in the eye and shake their hand. Bitch.

>For people who don't get out much, a handshake equals 6 days of suffering through a cold or influenza.
i thought swedish education is supposed to be good?

No, wtf. Why so formal?

>that picture

You do realize that you guys were the very first to accomodate with their crazy demands?

You're the source of most multiculturalistic bad examples on this continent. When our left wing cucks speak on radio/tv, most of the time they cite your country as the "good example" for minorities' freedoms, since you're one step away from implementing sharia and punish any "offensive" protest to that.

me 2

(You)

10/10

I promise we will shape up if this happens, just to show a commitment

>serene
I spent a minute just staring at it, letting it all in

So tired of this shit.

>the faggots tending you a flabby wet hand, watching his shoes.
Handshaking is a good way to estimate someone you don't know.

People don't realise what shaking hands mean historically, we shake with the right hand because traditionally that the hand you would draw your sword with, hence by shaking with that you are effectively showing the other person that you cannot draw your sword on them, and they do the same to your with their right hand, by refusing she is shitting over our culture, just the same as someone in an eastern Asian country who refused to bow when required of them

t. Haidar Abu Bakr al-Attas Muhammad Said al-Attar Abdul Aziz Abdul Ghani.

>Swedish

It's about skin contact right? I understand the "my husband can only touch me" but couldn't she just wear some gloves?

I thought the top hand was a penis in the thumbnail

Even ignoring the handshaking aspect, how would she intervene if two boys got into a small scrap since she's not allowed to touch them?

Would she have to call security to break up a fight between five year olds?

youtube.com/watch?v=wrcXp0etyp4

Just some cops beating assorted commies.

me too ha

So? What's she doing there? Go back to the kicktchen whore.

I'm sure she will sue and make enough money on the lawsuit to retire and plan her jihad.

To weed out the muslims and their backward ways

>mfw you meet a new colleague and shaking his hand is like holding a floppy dead fish

I'm a teacher in a London school and haven't shaken hands with any staff since being introduced to everyone on the first day. I've only shaken the hands of about three visitors in the last two years.

Fuck Muslims

>Guy with a weak handshake

I used to go to that school. Letting her work there while behaving discriminatory toward pupils and colleagues would have sent a terrible message to the student body.

it would have sent the perfect message, honestly

You mean euphoric

the top hand looks like a cock

I shake hands because it's actually a secret spy glass to tell who is a fist-bumping criminal or a limp wrister.

You mean that time some guys banded up and fought back after hundreds of attacks on their homeland?

but then she decided to leave, is not it?

"damn i wish i could read"

Looks like someone grabbing a dick in the thumbnail.

lmao you cuck

>let them initiate the handshake
>look slightly annoyed
>raise your arm as lazily as you can
>give them a proper good shake and wait for them to let go

Fun times

Why are you still calling them refugees if the plan is to assimilate them? Why call them refugees if they (and your government) are not planning on leaving, ever?

I hope they fire the racist management for firing her. This sickens me and is why im voting for the feminist party.

It's unfortunate that they fired her. Having a teacher who is openly hostile to the population, culture, and conventions is the best way to inform the students about islam.

It's a lost opportunity that she was fired.