Which country has the best main battle tank?

Which country has the best main battle tank?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_biathlon
youtube.com/watch?v=lIVtB-8fQ7E
youtube.com/watch?v=3O0EUc07QbM
youtube.com/watch?v=zUhHdFdv7Qs
gogoanime.io/category/girls-und-panzer-der-film
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/is-polands-stealthy-pl-01-the-tank-of-the-future-1554395391
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Abrams

/thread

>this is what amerifats actually believe

Crusader.

Completely pointless to discuss so long as exact statistics are classified. Take this to and you'll have 431 replies with 160 images.

One more pic

Still can't beat a prot warrior

you believed it enough to buy them

Very pretty. Come back when it has some battlefield time.

Russia loves Tanks. Imagine Genghis Khan with Tanks. That' going to be the European theatre in WW3.

>>/k/

fucked up there

Come back when the Abrams has faced a modern equivalent. Nobody cares about destroying a bunch of Asad Babils crewed by incompetent subhumans.

All of the world: Tank

Germany:
KAMPFPANZERKRAFTWAGEN

>wir schaffen das

poland invisible tank best tank

War is just politics by other means, rare friend.

Russia/Japan

TAISTELUPANSSARIVAUNU

Fucking brutal.

Its Czołg here (read: tshoug)

Tajikistan

Abrams is good but the Leo has some things that make it better.

The new A3 Abrams is finally getting a diesel.

LECLERC
E
C
L
E
R
C

Poland.

Abrams is multi fuel, it was actually meant to use diesel as it's primary fuel, but JP8 is less strenuous on logistics

thats useless, it cant shoot at sandnigs

way too fucking overpriced m80. The corporate jews priced it intentionally to get our cuck congress to overpay them

and depleted uranium doesn't do much in the modern era. That's like trying to use sloped armor in 2003

Guess.

merkava

Chally 2 currently wins, just. It was terrible in desert conditions prior to 2001 though after a damming report after a desert exercise in the Oman. After? It was second to none.

why dont russians use rubber threads
all other western tanks use em
even the T 90 Tigirs doesn usem..

All of the world: still uses british code name when the secret is out

Germany: Armored Struggle Vehicle

Fuck yeah

hopefully we'll never find out

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA poor leaf.

1v1 abrams vs leopold. Leo would probably win
100v100 abrams vs leopold. Abrams would win. The US army is the best trained and lead army in the world. Our tactics/leadership/loyalty/dedication is unsurpassed. The US military is the last warrior society in the western world. We all volunteer to go fight pointless wars (90% of vets know they aren't fighting for freedom).

Why do we do this? Because shooting at fuckers and being in war zones is fun and something uniquely white.

That proves the tank crew skill and not the tank you stupid fellow american

I would argue that struggle is a poor translation. Kampf is more of a martial word, related to fighting someone, especially with your own body being used.
Martial arts for example is kampfkunst in German and Struggling arts really doesn't have that same connotation.

Yeah, but the next variant is supposed to be getting a new diesel engine. Not the turbine.

funny cuz the chally 1 was meant to be a export for perisa before the muzzies took over

Why didn't you win Korea, Vietnam, Irak-Iran, Afghanistan, Irak etc. then?

>inb4 blaming politicians

>Our tactics/leadership/loyalty/dedication is unsurpassed
You lot can't even into radio discipline or aircover. Your military relies completely on absolute superiority in every form and if your forces ever find themselves fighting without that superiority, they will not function that well.
Your veterans are also all too used to COIN warfare at this point and those learned methods that work in the sandpit would not work in symmetric warfare.

Oh, interesting. I just applied my knowledge from mein kamf. So armored fighting vehicle is the better translation?

Armor fighting wagon.

If the term is catchy enough, it will be applied to anything similar. Hence there being parts of the world where any vehicle designed for off-road use will be called a jeep.

Look up every tank vs tank battle since the Abrams was invented. Even 2 vs 40, we win.

Yeah and the US abrams tank crews make up for what they lack.

Once PC culture and our cucked politians are gone, we will return to total warfare. We will just blow every single one of their cities to the ground. Carpet bombing. Salt the dirt. We can honestly wipe them out completely once we aren't cucked. Which trust me... One day... It will happen.

TANKERPAZERLONGERNAMZWHYPLZEZXPLANPLS

>Leaf
>Australia
American education or something else?

>The US military is the last warrior society in the western world

>compare world superpower with a history of continuous warfare to a cucked nation unable to raise it's army above a certain limit

senpai..

everyone in this shitty thred has just been BTFO forever

Nah. The US will crumble into itself like every empire before it, then be superceded by the Chinks or some others.
There is nothing to be proud of in the victory over Iraq. A bunch of incompetent Arabs with piss-poor training, even worse leadership, pathetic equipment and no operational capabilities. The only time they ever managed to inflict notable casualties on the Coalition was either through blind luck or mistakes on the other side.

T-90 can probably win 1 on 1 against Abrams even though it was made with efficiency and cost effectiveness in mind, and not being the best possible tank.

The T-90 can fire laser guided missiles from its main gun at considerably longer ranges than the Abrams.

why is a m3 stuart part of the pasta army?

Any modern tank can beat any other modern tank in 1v1 combat.
Warfare is not a comparison of statistics, you dingus.

We may be cucked but at least we got this right.

All memes aside, definitely the Arjun.

lol nigers
russian tanks best from 1943
and israel of course

IDF Merkava

"Let's put a mortar on a tank"

what is a pasta army?

>believing anything is better than the challenger 2

got some news for you m80s

We have no choice. We buy all your expensive crap for no reason.

thats the mexican flag, ameriburger, its literally your neighbour.

explain

Those things better roll into Northern Finland to counter the Russian attack from Alakurtti, or our nations will no longer be friends.

Goddamn German engineering gives me hardon.

The Merkava

/Thread

R A R E
A
R
E

The flags are too similar. You cucks need to make your flag unique like ours

rare

polan pls gibe us some of this pussy

That's an A7V, not a t-34

Not that rare, to be honest. Uncommon if anything.

>88
I've got 88 problems and you're all of them.

abrams is not a country you dip

>C1 Ariete

Quit being fucking stupid, DU makes great armor just adds weight and upsets dumb hippies that don't understand uranium isn't dangerously radioactive.

Behold, the power of the Ukraine

>Open /k/
>Pics of Merkava gun broken off
>"Well you've got an APC now"

United States

>only tank to actually be designed for urban combat
>Active missile protection

You got BTFO by Vietnamese farmers wearing no shoes.

>Italian military

>Active missile protection

that shit wont protect you from pic related.

If you keep this up I'll fuck your dog's asshole

>once we aren't cucked
Jesus christ ameriniggers are delusional as hell. Your cesspit of a "nation" is where all the modern race mixing, SJW-culture & marxism originates from, Mr. 60% white & dropping hard. Even Sweden has a better chance ever getting it's shit together compared to you mutts.
>warrior society
Yeah, that's why your society revolves around people getting offended from reading "mean words from the internet ;_;" & suing each other because of "hurt feelings ;_;". Kys, cuck.

Can you not into history? The US military was forced to not go past a certain line to appease the chinks. There was no BTFO going on, we were literally giving back the hill we captured the next day because of retarded orders

cargokult euro niggers fap on star wars hollywood shit ahahaha

I knew there would be atleast one sperg lord here. Its a fuckin meme tank

It can supposedly block a tank shell.
Besides, it's not designed to block that. Arabs don't have these.

Small just like Mexican men

>cucks
Nice projecting.

>It can supposedly block a tank shell.
It can pre-detonate a HEAT round. Too bad every military is using APFDS against MBTs.

>Finnish army, bugdet €2.886 billion; (2016)
>Italian army, budget €35.8 billion (2014)

What did he mean by this?

>Jewish engineering

The people it's fighting don't. They used RPGs. Besides, some defence is better then no defence, don't you think?

>If you keep this up I'll fuck your dog's asshole

Well that's a new one.

The Challenger obviously.

>In one encounter within an urban area, a Challenger 2 came under attack from irregular forces with machine guns and rocket propelled grenades. The driver's sight was damaged and, while attempting to back away under the commander's directions, the other sights were damaged and the tank threw its tracks entering a ditch. It was hit directly by 14 rocket propelled grenades from close range and a MILAN anti-tank missile.[21] The crew survived, remaining safe within the tank until it was recovered for repairs, the worst damage being to the sighting system. It was back in operation six hours later, after repairs had been done.

Suck it desert dwellers and suck it everyone else as well.

I see meme lankans in real life more often than here. So its both RAARE and not RARE for me

Definite proof that not even 35.8 billion Euros can make the Italians competent at warfare.
>Saudi Arabian military budget FY 2016: US$87.2 billion

RPG 7-v rockets can't even penetrate it in the first place.

By your logic Germany won ww1

But it's understandable due to American education. At least you tried making a reasonable estimate

SHART

>best trained
Are you actually fucking retarded? Some of the best trained armies would be the French and British armies, simply because the numbers are lower. They would have to make more use out of less men you see, plus groups like the Royal Marines are renowned for their rigorous difficult training.

>Last warrior society in the western world
More US soldiers have killed themselves than died in combat since 2001.
The death toll is around 4000 American soldiers vs 12k Iraqis, but if you include veteran suicides, then the tolls go up to 300k vs just 15k

>Small just like Mexican men
That tank is very big, like 6 meters tall.
Your first lady in scale for comparison.

Protection from HEAT is pretty useful when you consider the biggest threat to a tank is often infantry, not other tanks. The only thing that can defeat APFDS is kick-ass armor though, and generally only from the front.

you will see how effective it will be, or actually you wont, because of stealth technologies

kek
im just tired and shitposting

> (You)

Okay chang

Pretty much every western/NATO tank are pretty comparable as far as mobility, firepower and armor goes.

rip tank driver. The top of the main chassis is probably not well armored as the front end.

What bad design

At least Finland has the best APC :(

>6m tall

Are mexicans genuinely this retarded

Pajeet

you google Arjun tank. if you google leopard what will you get.

I really want to see all kind of tanks participating in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_biathlon

Literally anyone who isn't retarded knows America lost Veitnam, Tyrone

It doesn't matter whether you were stabbed in the back by faggots on the Homefront or stupid orders or any excuse you still fucking lost.

>next he's going to say he won 1812

Why do your tanks still have the Nazi cross on them? I thought that was banned?

>Arjun
>Best tank

Literally impossible considering the fact that it's probably made with shit steel AND the turret has no sloped armor.

It's like you fucking want them to blow up.

rekt.

>all these western pussy desigs

>APFDS bouncing off the exterior armor
I don't think so.

It's not a nazi cross, it dates way before that, we Estonians use it too

This

Or Centurion

Well let's do Italy vs Finland and see how it turns out for you then. I'm sure your superior warfare tactics would more than make up for the lesser numbers of your army.

Pretty much. He doesn't even realize I meant small in terms of tanks as well.

The fuck started all this leaf shitposting in the first place? Like two years ago you fucks were good little cucks, now all of a sudden it's shitpost after shitpost 24/7. Is this just the new generation rebelling against Canadian politeness?

>IFV
>APC
>Not knowing the difference

Jesus Christ Mr Belarus stop sucking so much cock.

Can these things even stop .50 cal rounds?

Holy shit, it's too late to answer shitposts

They don't have an MBT m8

These threads so ZZzzzzz.

The challenger 2 is easily best tank world

Why would I ask that of course they can't

I really, really want to see NLAWs fired at a vehicle with Trophy. Preferably two missiles at once.
This thing gives me a raging erection.

youtube.com/watch?v=lIVtB-8fQ7E

Nah, vehicle fits better in that particular case

what a manlet tank

Yeah, but economically it's shit. By that I mean no one liked it.

See, even you admit it. With such a massive budget Italy is only on the level of Finland. Quite pathetic really.

not really

abrams had the best engine (unmatched until veryrecently)
abrams has the best armor/layout (europard stores ammo in the crew compartment)
abrams has the best penetrators and optical systems

The clanks really get some mad max shit there.

Well yes, if you play dumb and pretend you don't get the sarcasm behind my post, that's what I said.

With modern munitions and armor shot traps aren't really a thing my dude.

1st Cavalry has tanks? Thought they're all infantry n' choppers an' shit

>every inconvenient truth I see is shitposting
>an American guide to spreading propaganda online

So tell me how did you guys win the Veitnam war?

Kek

it's plywood model, right?

>No one liked it

Exsqueeze me? Mate it is empirically a fucking titan of the battlefield, it's nigh on unstoppable, obviously it's going to cost a fucking bomb, it's the pinnacle of our land based military engineering with armor so advanced that the only thing that could really contest it is another MBT of the same calibre.

Seriously if the question was which tank is most cost effective then sure but the question is which is the best and it's clearly the Challenger 2.

You give us our Stuarts back, dammit.

what's up with china? last i heard, about 10 years ago, they had some real cutting edge shit going on with their tanks

North agreed to a ceasefire after being BTFO in every engagement. US left in 73, saigon fell in 75.

TEA MAKING FACILITIES

Are Nige approved

Libya stronk!

Thats pretty comfy senpai.

Propably because veterans are treated like shit by the leftists

Don't worry, brother, outside of hockey we will always have your back.

Chieftains are pure sex.

Holy fuck we have 56 tanks

It's pretty good

Poland ofc

here you go senpai

Why is downgrade russia so mean today?

>yfw all British Vehicles have a boiling vessel to cook MRE's and make tea in, even in the middle of Battle.

Oi John! Quit rocking the fucking tank I'm trying to pour a brew here!

>tea making facilities

Well why would they expect special recognition? They're literally fighting for the sake of the financial and political elites. Killing third worlders because their leaders wanted to get rid of the oil dollar, or stepping on IEDs to support the military-industrial complex.
I mean, sure, it's a volunteer military and all so you'd expect the grunts to be pretty dumb, but it's still a bit baffling.

It's dogshit you Pakistani wannabe.

What ammo does it shoot? Turds?

>being more pissed off that an rpg hit caused you to spill your cuppa

But where is the tank? The one in right?

no, we still won. the goal was to stop the chinks from having influence in that area

Anyone ever felt sexually aroused by tanks?

To be fair, so did we.

Russia.
Armata is probably the best,but T-90 is the best looking.

>All of the world: Tank
Where do you get this idea? That's the slang, the real word is usually something along the lines of Armored Vehicle in Germanic languages, for example.

MBT are stupid.

Wow guess im autosexual now.

No you went in in order to stop the North Vietnamese expanding their communist influence, in which case you failed completely, as they took over the country.

We were actually quite effective and areas with in our operations were almost pacified of Vietcong and we had the support of the local populace even a couple of hundred local militias were with us. America on the other hand

It frightens camels but that's it.

>Someone actually just out-bantered an Australian

Realistically it's probably the Challenger.

Anyone here /m4 sherman/?
This is a 1:16th scale M4 I'm working on, just installed a new turret.

Yeah but we were still on the side that lost. It's a bit hard to give the yanks shit about it when we lost as well.

Tell me why your opinion on Vietnam matters?

At least Australia was there. What was Canada doing?

I mean, besides begging American deserters to fuck their wives.

World of tanks player who has no idea on the capabilities of modern armoured warfare spotted.

We know we lost though and don't pride our selves on winning every war which they haven't actually and they refuse to admit they actually lost

None of the afore-mentionned tanks are "the best", since they all have the flaw of not being the MBT Leclerc.

We don't have a single MBT. Step up your cuck game.

Frogs named their tank after some shitty supermarket no one shops at?

Italians in charge of military conflict. You guys could have a military budget of USA and still would get BTFO by Greece. War just isn't for you.

> Pakistani wannabe.

A Pakistani calling me a Pakistani wannabe

>German wants to know if it shoots turds

Thanks for selling your Leopards to Finland, we like them.

I like this user, he knows.

DORIFTO

>posts SCATman
heh good one

How good is it in Yemen?

That they can beat you with 13 times smalled budget.

The Supermarkets named themselves after the awesome tank of course.

Tamiya? Looking good senpai

Are you fucking serious? That's the name of a Free French army General, Philippe Leclerc de Hauteclocque

Armata is the best tank ever

>FEED ME CHECHENS !

Russian Federation, obviously.
T-90AM and T-14 combo are very efficient and effective designs. Though Soviet/Russian and NATO tank doctrines and use differ, so it
could be debated.

Likewise, T-80U/UD were Cold War tank champions.

The turbine being a liability is bad reasoning. Abrams and T-80 adopted turbines when the tech was in infancy, and diesels matured. Over the last 3 decades, turbines evolved a great deal, improving fuel and space efficiency, power density and reliability.

Challenger 2 is ratner overrated and simply not a good offensive tank. Leclerc is usually underrated. Leo2 L55 probably top NATO. Abrams was very well suited and well thought out tank originally, with originally having neither the most powerful weaponry nor protection (M1), but being equipped with very good observation and FCS devices. A conclusion reached due to a lengthy and thorough investigation on tank warfare that highlighted that spotting, firing and hitting first decided the outcome vast majority
of the time. One more thing: lethal penetrations happen mostly on sides. And every tank is vulnerable
on the sides to KE.

Nice job on the painting, it looks good

stop sucking russian dick for once pls hrvoje

Nah, the hull is heng long, the turret is some resin home made one I bought from a dude on zuckbook. Its a work in progress though, still trying to decide if I want to replace the upper hull with a cast one. Its all just a work in progress.
pic related was how it was before the new turret.

>the M10
i just got TRIGGERED
thats probably the worst tank in ww2

Depends on how you rate it. Russians have average tanks that are cheap but the German Leopard 2A6s are the best when looking at technology. Still when you can make 2 modernized T-72s for the price of 1 Leopard 2A6 id say that the T-72s are superior.

vatican has the best tank
also
poo in the loo pajeet

I think its pretty cute desu. Besides it did fairly well against German tanks. Shitty spot for the gunner though.

Has the movie leaked yet? I can't wait forever to watch it man.

wrong pic

Yeah its on kiss anime if you don't mind streaming. I'll be honest though I did not like the movie as much as the show, but the battles were fun.

Leopard 2 is the best tank I know this because I worked at suffield when procurement was testing tanks. Watch the auto stablization videos on YouTube and be amazed. Check out the auto loader videos too.

Our army may be shit, but it has some nice stuff at least.

>times a challenger 2 has been destroyed in combat
>once, by an accidental hit by another challenger that happened to hit right above an open hatch
ladies and gents the winner, pic related my tankfu

[Commie] Girls und Panzer der Film [BD 1080p AAC] [49139D76].mkv

Except it's not a tank, and was a good design, for a decidedly bad doctrine of separate tank destroyer battalions.
As a stopgap measure it's 3-inch gun was adequate, and it could be upgraded with 90 or 17-pdr for bigger punch.

In the end, most of German AFVs encountered were StuG and Pz IV, and the Panther was even worse in dense Western European terrain.

Leo2 doesn't have an autoloader my dude.
youtube.com/watch?v=3O0EUc07QbM
at 3:25.

Thanks, lads.

:(

Challengers are good tanks I used to see them every day in action but the L2 is objectively better.

It was out like months ago and translated by different fansubbers. Some better, some commie. Torrents, streaming, anything.

>unironically believing official loss claims

Sure thing, buddy. Likewise, no US Abrams was lost to hostile fire ever. Or so they say.

Grow up, you mongs. Even the most modern MBT variants have virtually unprotected sides and top.

I know the ones we have are autoloaders.

I wonder what the Leopard 3 will look like

oh leaf, my sides are in orbit, never change

I can actually hear this thing firing from that webm

I think you may be mistaken, afaik the only autoloaders for the Leo2 were made in blueprints and planned for a 140mm version. Canadians should only have the 2a4 and 2a6 CAN versions.

it's 30 year old you retard

>implying this wont be the new German MBT

>shell
>ricochet on exterior foil "armour"
>shot trap early Panther meme

Top bantz

Kind of disappointing that we won't see an ETC gun

Pretty much all modern MBTs are 30 year old designs. Don't really know how well C1s get upgraded though.

Doesn't make sense desu

The tank that sees the enemy first almost always wins the fight.

Nah mate, this picture is of foamed up model, but we are actually gonna build it, bless pis

Now this is not a MBT in any way, more like armoured reconnaissance vehicle with 105 main gun

Nice nice. I just started making model kits and I am waiting for my 1/32 De Havilland Mosquito FB Mk.VI to arrive.

How many kits have you completed to date? Also do you hand paint the larger kits or air brush?

>North ... BTFO in every engagement
killing 50,000 US troops and
wounding 200,000 more in the process
>US was allowed to leave in 73
FTFY

Delete this.

I mostly do 1:35. I've built probably around 14 vehicles, all AFVs of some sort. Most of my tanks I consider mediocre however an airbrush makes a huge difference. Its what I use now, anyway. Some paints (tamiya) go a lot better through an airbrush. If you ever want information see the scale modeling threads on /toy/. Some of the posters there are kind of elitist pricks though.

Now if you were not cucked and used heavy metals in the armour like burgers it would be the best.

It's still amazing, and probably has the best cannon and targeting systems of the bunch, but Abrams and Chally have most probably better armour

our new tank has amp too.

Cheese sandwhich and a cup of pure Assam anyone?

The M256a1 does fire higher pressure ammunition though. The only reason for the L55 is to help increase muzzle velocity to help compensate for weaker loads.

Russian tanks are garbage quality. constantly building new designs to correct previous designs inadequacies.

Maybe 2A7? Pretty expensive

FUCKING
DISGUSTING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBSSSSS STOP RUINING EVERYTHING
RE
RE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, but it works.

>the crusader
>warthunder
mah nigguh

Oh that's really cool user. I have a large collection of scale models but I only recently got into model kits.

Air brushes are really expensive here, the compressors more so.I might move too so I haven't got one yet.

>Some of the posters there are kind of elitist pricks though.

I think it's only one or two guys who are like that anyway I stopped bothering with them, the gunpla general gives me better tips than the scale model guys.

Armoured Cavalry. Tom Clancy had a Huge Boner for them, he even dedicated an entire book to it.

Half you country is built up of Tata steel, lad.

Oekraine can make a badass supa-low height, high mobility tank (Oplot-M)
but it's military budget can't afford it

rate

Gotta love umbrella Patton

every slav country has it's own bastardization of t72, pic related

i agree
i dont get the fascination of lil girls doing evertything

Insulting two nations with one bant, Norbro.

it doesn't matter who's tank is the best, the US will always come out on top because we actually spend money to maintain our tanks year round

>be Germany
>have ~75 tanks
>less than 20 are battle ready
kek

Leopardos are able to field 140 MM. guns when needed, meanwhile we are stuck with shitty Rheinmetal 120

Oh yeah? I'll have to read it.

To be fair that bastardization looks cooler than the original.

It's not a main battle tank, but a light/support tank. Still neat, looking forward to see it manufactured on regular basis.

All tier 1 tanks can take eachother out so there is no best tank.
But top class of tanks are:
M1 abrams
Leopard 2
T-90
T-14 armata
Leclerc
etc..

No-one knows because all most of them have ever done is shot at Skittles and their 50 year outdated tin cans.

No-one knows the performance of their guns or armour because it is all classified.

USA Abrams Stronk Tank Best Tank

That monstrosity is still more of a warrior than you'll ever be.

140mm is a meme, in all test it barely outperforms 120mm but you need to take much weight because of charge and ammo weight.

Muricans in the 80s were testing 152mm but it was also a meme, it barely outperformed 105mm, and was weeker then 120mm.

Thats why T-14 was supposed to have 150mm but it stayed with 125mm

Now Rheinmetal is testing 130mm for Leo3, and still noone knows if it will replace 120mm

>Now Rheinmetal is testing 130mm for Leo3, and still noone knows if it will replace 120mm
It almost certainly will. We've reached the point where, without notable advances in either material technology or propellants, a 120mm gun can no longer necessarily reliably penetrate the frontal armor on an MBT. You either need a longer gun which will cause issues, or increase the caliber, which makes perfect sense.

wanna know what else is a meme?

you.

I'm loving that since the fall of the Soviet Union we've been seeing more and more nations develop arms independent of NATO or Russian models. Very interested in what China is doing, as they are just now breaking off of the Soviet Design teet into their own, and they could produce some neat stuff. Then you've got the Koreans and Japanese, now producing more domestic weapons and vehicles.

Especially interested in see the sorts of things South American countries could develop. Would love to see what kinds of things could come from Middle Eastern countries, but right now all of those countries are 100% a joke, and frankly I don't think their culture really produces much in technological innovation, or inspiration for design. Either way, keep up the cool shit Korea and Japan.

Side note: Anybody know how the Korean MBT performs?

Wrong

Thats a great argument there Pajeet

XD

>Take T-80
>Put diesel engine in it
>Fuck up the design
>Fuck it up some more
>Make it XBOX HUEG
>Ukrainian "engineering"
lmao/10

>Designed for urban combat
This meme needs to die. The Merk was designed for armor vs. armor engagements, in the context of the Arab-Israeli wars. Optimized for the IDF's doctrine and strategic situation. This gives it a few advantages in urban combat, but it was not designed for it.
>APS
Literally world class, even the USMC wants it over an American system.

our army exists for the sole purpose of giving the German arms industry money

also babysitting retards

That's not a Merkava, it's a Magach 7; you should know the difference, Leb-user.

You're kidding right??
Rubber threads are only used in peacetime in order to not damage roads and pavements.

Britain does, the Challenger 2

I'd like to point out that he was in the Territorial Army, which is just a load of shitty weekend warriors.

When will Natzees turn over your Leopards to Islam? The world is glad you cucks don't have nukes!

youtube.com/watch?v=zUhHdFdv7Qs

At least we have one, it's by far not the best...

in the battle of mogudishu airport in sanai penninsula in gulf war one, a planton of USA M60 platon tanks detroyed 60 T 72 tanks and 86 other slav shit

Wanna see my Shoshone? She loves to chase Paulie s down West Bank!

Oz Zion.. Yeah, fuck the muzzies!

obviously not the germans kek

ARMATA T-14 is the best design but electronics might not be as good as the west.

M1A2 is average but has best ammo storage protection besides the T-14. Americans fire depleted uranium shells supposedly with higher pressure with little regard to service life of the gun. Shorter L44 gun but ammo supposedly puts it above other NATO tanks. FCS is very good.

Leo2A6+ longer L55 gun but leo2 operators use less powerful ammo than the USA. Frontal armor is pretty thick, everywhere else not so much. Uses less fuel than M1. Ammo stored partially with crew, hydraulics in the turret rear with minimal armor. No real notable features. Since leo2 owners never fight anyone, who knows how FCS and electronics compare in reality.

Challenger 2, Abrams with a shit gun and no ammo compartment, might be slightly more armored on the sides.

Leclerc, slightly newer than other NATO tanks. Armor may be more suited to stopping AP rounds than shaped charges. Autoloader with high rate of fire.

Merkava 4, shitty meme tanks, kornets go through the front, better off putting Trophy on other NATO tanks. There's a reason they never have any export buyers.

Wrong it was Panzerkampfwagen in WW II.

And no its simply Kampfpanzer or just Panzer.

Challenger is clearly the best.

Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know shit about tanks or is heavily biased.

who cares about tanks? anti tank rockets a single soldier can carry and use destroy them and reactive armor doesnt work twice and can be cleared with a grenade or even a assault riffle

the age of tanks is over. the age of apc's is over

The only correct answer is 'nobody knows'. None of them have seen action against their contemporaries so it's incredibly difficult to accurately judge how well any of them would perform in a 'proper' war between major military powers.

Though I'd have to say I think the top three closest contenders would be the Challenger 2, the Leopard 2, and the Abrams.

You know, there's HUGE differences between Kike tanks, Burger and Vodka ones.
Kike tanks heavily defended from IEDs and literally not a tank, but uber-AFV. It's perfect for fighting kebabs, but on tactical side it's pure garbage with that weight and speed.

Abrams are really good tanks, but has their stuff. It's for rapid conflicts, like "hit'n'run". No need for autoloader in that situation - nigger can do first 3-4 shoots faster than any mechanism. Also they depend on coordination and good maintaince, since their back armor is something about 50mm (confirmed destroying of engine with 30mm anti-air gun), while front one undestroyable shield of goddamn mythril.
If they fail in their "hit'n'run", they're dead.

Russian tanks have much lighter armor, less weight, and created for fighting in different terrains like mud, sand and other nasty shit. They're trying to use natural enemies of any mechanism (mud, ice, dust) as their allies - there's no need for good maintaince. You can drive literally everywhere' on any bridge and it won't crush under you.

So those are 3 different schools of creating tanks, all 3 with different goals.

God i swear US anons on /pol want to throw Australia from the shitposting throne.

>Jews in major key positions in economy, media and politics for almost hundred years
>Hollywood spreading multicultural views all over the Globe
>Spic invasion since the 60s
>no President since then acted against this
>elected and re-elected a Nigger into the white House
>birthland of affirmative action
>Niggers roaming through the country for decades, raping, stealing, killing
>white flight from every US city center
>Universities are the SJWs center of the planet
>every nation since the Korean war the US got Troops in was fucked up

Comapred to the sheer size and technoligical level of your army, your combat records since WW II are total shit.

>ARMATA T-14 is the best design but electronics might not be as good as the west.

AFGANIT
F
G
A
N
I
T

When it comes to the war on high prices, we're dead serious.

It's still poisonous as fuck due to being heavy metal.

Also checking noice repeating digits.

Merkava was literally designed with Golan heights in mind.

Pic related is actually a tank variant designed for urban combat, even sacrificing longer gun to allow maneuvering in more confined spaces.

We all know Leafs are on the throne right now.

The Bear and The Dragon, it's pretty good.

Also Executive Order once you get past all the bio warfare stuff. But that was 11th ACR.

>uranium isn't dangerously radioactive.
You can sleep on DU ammo and nothing will happen.

But when the dart hits, and tank burns, the dust that you will inhale will fuck you up.

Not a real problem through, just do not inspect destroyed tanks for days after they stop burning.

I think that at certain point, portable weapons will be so deadly that tanks will no longer be useful. Somehow like the cavalry and infantry dominance through the ages.

Is the Armata actually good?

gogoanime.io/category/girls-und-panzer-der-film

Anons how would you rate the meme tank poles are developing?

>foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/is-polands-stealthy-pl-01-the-tank-of-the-future-1554395391

Can it actually go invisible?

They're worse than leafs. At least leafs can be funny in an unironic way.