Shameful america

wow that really made me think

thanks my man

Why is the flag of St. George not banned in England when it was used by the evil crusaders when they went off to kill innocent Muslims? Shameful!

A: jews and holocaust

>why are there fascist laws banning a fascist symbol in germany, but a symbol used by people rebelling against tyranny is allowed in america

Verily, this image maketh me ponder

>POOja

The price of freedom.

>The sins of the father are to be laid upon the children.
Fuck this bullshit

Ashamed? What the fuck? We've given up on fixing this world in order to give our fellow whites what they fought and died for. That's why we have the democracy rag back up. Now all get Muslims and Blacks while we're proud to have finally joined the European community in being total and utter sellouts, the way God and Nature command.

durrr what is confederacy

muss be racyiss

Because we aren't free. The United States of America are free and shall remain free

why is the land of the free freer than a country not known for being the land of the free? guys srsly this is a tuff one ;/

>the confederates are now nazi-tier

I'm not even angry, I'm just sad

They were just farmers that didn't want to get fucked by the North. Lincoln didn't even give a fuck about slaves

I feel your pain.

Lincoln just wanted more men to fight in the war against the South. It's why black soldiers were in the front as cannon fodder. Lincoln also didnt do anything about the wage slavery the North practiced.

>wage slavery the North practiced.
?

Why would they be ashamed?

Germany is ashamed to have fought not to be oppressed?
It shows

They're forced to be ashamed.

People were being paid next to dirt for wages in factories

really activated my almonds

Damn Americans and their rights.

Ah.

It's just a shame most people don't know how freedom of expression or speech actually works. All governments including Americans will allow you to say what you like. However hateful rallys with intent of violence will be stopped by government or citizen. As they should.

Dang Americans and their freedom of expression

Can you walk around legally with pic related in New York City?

Yep he was a fucking racist . Open slave trade was in the north in new York and Boston. The south seceded because of the shity liberal bs that was beginning in the north. Lincoln was one of the worse president as far as morality is concerned. So I fly the gd confederate flag daily. I'm proud to be from a place that actually tried to change the direction of its people.

Yeah

You talk a lot and say nothing.

A: America is free, Germany is not

Unfortunately not true until we water the tree of liberty again with the blood of both tyrants and patriots

Also in one of his speeches he basically said he didn't give a fuck if the slaves were freed or not, just as long as he got his precious southern states back. You can not compare this to the Jew killer.

Thats cool.

I have a dream that when i one day visit NYC that i will make a video called "10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Nazi" with this shirt.

The only ones who will even say anything would be liberals out of sheer buttsalt.

Be sure that anyone who criticizes you tell them they are being racist to you for denying you your german heritage

Anyone who says you should be ashamed guilt trip them with slavery and american indians.

At that point they will just walk away frustrated and be "done with talking to a racist"

Crypto rare flag bros, don't miss it.

It's a goddamn historic flag.
I'm a yankee so I think those folks that fly the confederate flag should be ashamed (because they lost) but why in the hell would you want to make it illegal?
You can't just outlaw parts of history that you don't like.

It represents the men who fought and died with pride for the Confederate states. Only hippy filth lefties say it's a symbol of hate.

>Why is the swastika illegal in Germany

A: Because Germany lost the war

don't bother saving it, its from PK - a known proxy fag

The Confederate flag is a symbol of treason and sedition. Fuck the raceb8 shit, that's just what is. The facts it's tagged, "the south will rise again," is not a coincidence.

With THAT said, the First Amendment gives traitors the freedom to wave it on their front lawn down the bayou while railing their first cousin, Betty Sue Rawlings.

Why is the Nazi flag banned in Germany, but the Hammer and Sickle isn't?

>Because Jews

So did the south you dumb fucking retard

>Germany is ashamed
Low self-esteem is their biggest problem, let's not import that into America.

Perfectly legal. You might get the shit beaten out of you and no sympathy from the cops, but legal.

>Confederate flag is racist let have it outlawed
>American flag is racist we shouldn't stand for the National Anthem
>statue of Andrew Jackson is racist

At what point will we concede that BLM is an anti-American movement and that it is treasonous?

she's got a point.

Personally, I'm pretty fucking ashamed of her usage of free speech, I vote Pooja never gets to talk again

Fuck the "Constitution" who needs it anyway

because America was founded on the concept of Liberty