What do you think of tipping Cred Forums?

What do you think of tipping Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i prefer to go balls deep

oWo

>i prefer to go balls deep

Your bf must be a very happy man :^)

i just watched this last night

Tipping is pretty great m'lady.

It just seems to make it annoying for the customer, and waiter, only benefiting the manager. The manager should just stop being a jew and pay his employees properly.

It's a terrible system. For a while Joe's Crab Shack was doing a "no tipping" thing where they raised prices and paid the servers more, I actually went there even though I didn't like the food much, trying to "vote with my dollars" as it were to support the new system, but after 3 months they ended that experiment cause too many people preferred the old way. I think they did a pretty shitty job of advertising the whole thing though.

No one gives me extra money for doing my job.

Tipping should be optional, and only be offered for exceptional service. My family often goes out for dinner that comes to over $200 for four of us. On a 15% tip, that's $30 just for getting our order right and and refilling my water. Often it's not even the same person that brings us our food.

They should still get paid a decent wage without tips, though.

It's stupid, but it's not like you're actually paying any more by tipping
it's not going away, just deal with it

Should be built-in to a rational pricing

I don't mind it. I'm not a jew with my money. Plus they make less than minimum wage because of tips in a lot of states.

I tip one dollar per plate and round up with tax example 22.32. Two plates I leave $25

For pizza delivery I order and under special instructions I put "leave pizza on porch. Do not ring or knock." I leave paper on table saying I tipped online and I didn't. Gotta love cheap pizza ...

Tipping is a great way to get rid of all your low denomination shrapnel. Nothing like dumping a handfull of pennys.

Only for cute Chinese girls
Get a real job if you're unhappy with how much you're being paid.

Autismo

It's cancer. Pay your employees properly.

Tipping is probably the most degenerate thing Americans do. Way worse than niggers chimping out.

Companies still pay them the extra to make minimum wage if their tips and pay don't add up to it.
The problem is that idiots will harass customers because they want to make more than that.

I own bars, I see the people who tip and don't. Guess who tips and who doesn't, honestly. Reasonable high-capacity men tip. Your (((favs))) don't. What type of fag will you choose to be.

America is the only place where you can get decent service, and we tip.

Pony up, you poorfags.

Googs

In Sweden: never
In USA: only at the places we've kept coming back to

Usually tip the money I can't be arsed exchanging back into kronor which makes the Americans all spastic. It's like throwing bread to ducks

You literally tip just the people who cart the food from the kitchen and not the guy who pays for his own gas and car?

Very rare for a place to reimburse drivers.

Tipping is stupid.

If I get average service, no tip.

Tips are for truly exceptional service. Not for schlepping you way through your job doing the bare minimum.

>America is the only place where you can get decent service, and we tip.

You've never left America, have you?

i would not be a delivery driver if i did not get tips. tipping is civilized behavior.

if you do not tip you are lower than a nigger, and i will cum in your pizza, most black people i encounter tip

Exactly. Its a retarded system. Americans have been brainwashed into believing tipping is acceptable. Its a fucking scam.

I thip this every day, even when I don't go outside

How about you get your boss to pay you fairly, and not push that cost onto the customer. You fucking cunt

I don't understand it. In France you just pay the price of the meal and give like 2 to 5 euros if the service was good. Can someone explain how it is in the USA ?

youtube.com/watch?v=XebF2cgmFmU

This usually happens

Tipping is great unless its a waiter/waitress.

Waiters are completely worthless, the most unskilled of all professions. Totally unnecessary as human beings.

They don't deserve more than their federally mandated minimum wage. My advice on tipping waiters is, don't.

If they're too stupid to collect their wages they are legally entitled to then that's probably why they're waiters and frankly they don't deserve them.

In the states, regardless of the shitty system, only nigs and other forms of trash refuse to tip. There is no other way to looker it unless your a nig/trash. The only ppl that debate this are the neckbeard virgins on here.

>Complains that people who don't tip are niggers
>Threatens to act like a nigger if he doesn't get his way

and how are you gonna cum in pizza when you get tipped after you give them the pizza you fucking fat retard

If I could tip back of house then I would tip at restaurants.

There is no good justifiable reason for tipping a waiter.

If everyone stopped tipping the world would be a better place
Prove me wrong

Then your neck is the only body part with hair.

And this is exactly why its important that they shouldn't be tipped.

These fucks extort and threaten you if you don't pay them for writing something down.

But dude it's

>JUST A TIP, BRO
>UST A TIP, BRO
>ST A TIP, BRO
>T A TIP, BRO
> A TIP, BRO
>TIP, BRO
>IP, BRO
>P, BRO
>, BRO
>BRO
>BRO

It's just a tip you won't even miss it.

Sorry you are such an unskilled stupid schmuck of a human being that being an overrated out-dated courier is the only employable skill you have to market.

Don't be mad at me for having little respect for such a waste of oxygen as you.

>I wouldn't be a professional pizza delivery guy without tips

kek. You will sorely be missed.

i paid 2.50 for someone to pour me 2 beers and then hand them to me

kill me pham

As someone that works at a tipping job I can tell you that's not the case. They expect you to bring in a "correct" which is either exactly or above the requirements for them to not pay the extra. If they catch you skimping on it enough times they'll just fire you.

You know why you're a waiter? Because you're stupid.

If someone fired you because they had to pay your wage you could sue the shit out of them and never have to work again.

Tipping makes little sense. They are already paid a wage for doing their jobs. If anyone should be tipped it should be surgeons, firemen and police. You know, people who does thing that matter. Serving pizza does not go on that list.

I tip 15%.

Great thread about Politics and News though.

I tip my urologist because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones