Cred Forums btfo

>Cred Forums btfo

Hillary caused that war

prove me wrong

Not my people not my problem, fuck off.

>Its USA are responsible for everything bad in the world episode

Well, yes. That is exactly why I am against this mass immigration bullshit. We have it good. Making it worse for ourselves does not make it better for others.

Yes Ahmed, clearly the kids around the world are responsible for your shithole country full of violence and death.

Who cares.

It's not unfair in any way.

>forgets that we're literal racists and we don't care about dead mudlets

Our ancestors invested their childhoods to ensure our comfort and safety.

Fuck that spoiled brat. Life is never fair. You live with what you have and make the most of it, eventually passing your progress down to your offspring.

Kid needs to clean the sand out his dancer hole and start building his own future instead of waiting for someone else to give it to him.

Yes because that is the legacy your parents and your ancestors have decided to letve for you.

Yes. This is why we need to stop globalism. It's never ending war.

I hate white people

Stomping the life out of a disgusting young roach
Stomping the life out of a disgusting old roach
What is the difference?

The only way to end their suffering is death, may it be swift and unmerciful.

>The US isn't responsible for the wars it start or the millitias they arm and train
Stop defending neocohens and shitlibs

it's less about that, and more about the fact that if all those little fucking sand niggers didn't ALL grow up to kll each other, they could have nice things too

but 100% of those "innocent" kdis go an grow up to kill people.

we deserve peace because we're not murderers.

they all deserve to die because all they do is kill people

The world is a crappy place and generally isn't fair. And nothing can be done about it unless we can change human nature (which we never will). It's best to learn that as soon as possible.

They won't be safe in the west, either. We're all racists who oppress minorities. It's probably worse for them here.

Appeal to emotion.

We ALL deserve to die, user.
Just some sooner than others.

that poor sicilian boy

someone should whack him and put him out of his dago misery

Stop crying little bitchboy

Millionaires live 10 minute walk from me and you don't see me complaining

how do we ALL deserve to die?

these sand niggers are genetically programmed to rape and kill everything in their path, and NOTHING, seemingly not the greatest riches or prosperity on the earth can dissuade them.

what do white people or east asians do that deserve death? they form functional communities and mind their own business? how awful!

At the end of a successful life, would you not deserve death over living at eternity as a decrepit broken boned crippled old man?

THINK man!

Synchronize with what I am trying to say.

Yes, little boy.

You see, the country I was born into has been an ever expanding, progressive culture that promotes discourse that ultimately fosters the evolution of society. What this means is, constantly, a generation has had to conflict with the generations that came before for social and cultural progress.

You were born into a culture that hasn't really evolved for a millennia - I mean, things looked bright in the 70s, but then you had a generation regress into draconic religious philosophy that destroyed any real advancement. Kind of what is happening in the US with the current generation.

I think he means to say that death is inevitable for everyone, but some people deserve to see the end earlier than others.

Blame your dad and his friends.

tell that to me when I invest in elon musk's eternal youth gene technology and I'm fucking college girls as an 80 year old

dat filename

yep

good point oppie
We should subject America's youth to death and destruction :^)

It's getting spicier!

>obviously never watched the movie, Zardoz.

Ok. That's like... you opinion, dude.

blame your parents and ancestors, not other kids

Yes it is right

Fuck you Syrian kid

Yes, because those rights were granted by our goverments and we don't try to fuck it up because muh jihad and muh muslim revolution.

Go fuck yourselves.

all your dad and his friends had to do is not fight Assad and everything would be fine

See, the problem with these little shitnuggets is that they interpret this as "if we can't live in peace, then no one can!" and go alohasnackbar themselves in some strange (Western, civilized) country, instead of trying to fix their own shithole. And that is why it will always be a shithole.

are people rejecting the propaganda in france yet?

last year ifyou'd have asked me if america was ever going to wake up, I'd have said no. I was actively making plans to flee to east asia.

I'm still not sure if we'll win, but the backlash has started.

is europe still 100% full speed ahead to fucktown?

I always wanted to live in europe...

Yes, an d that's why you gotta stay out

Not everything.. Quite a lot though. Americans are a pretty incompetent people in general, and on top of that their grasp geography, race, culture and ethnicity is pretty weak. This culminates into them fucking up every conflict they even briefly touch.

this might the most politically incorrect thing that I have ever seen.

If he genuinely lived in Death™, he wouldn't have to worry about the Destruction™

Kill Yourself Little Boy

Seriously. I can already tell this kid's gonna grow up with a chip on his shoulder. not the good kind either, where you get inspired to fix shit. the kind where you get inspired to spread your Death™ and Destruction™ to the rest of the world

To answer his question. "Yes."

There is no such thing as an innocent Muslim. Not even the children.

>Is it fair that other people have nice things?

Really gets the neurons blazing.

>implying that we were not aware of our actions the whole time.

We have a currency war to win, friend. Our monopoly on the petrodollar is going strong and Russia is heavily opposing us, unknowingly bleeding themselves out.

you can't blame us for everythng that happened in the balkans. you guys really needed to fcking deal with the shit in your own backyard but you refused. what did you think was gonna happen when you demanded an outsider deal with it?

if you wanted to complain about american power expanding, THAT was the time to do it, but euros only complain when its convenient for them to do so.

you guys were so weak that it must have been impossible for us to not resist fucking you over. not to mention you guys sanctioned fucking over the only people who were capable of standing up to america post ussr, namely, an east asian defense ring.

thanks i can't do much with my limited skills at MS paint

nah France is totally lost, the one rejecting the propaganda are too affraid to reveal their powerlevel because of the coercitives actions our (((government))) is taking against them and the delation system (((they))) created and because they fear being stoned by their mudlsimes neighbors or the jewish overlords, and the vast majority of peoples know the situation (i.e. jews are in control in France since decades and try to destroy the white race and the traditions/values we used to live with to prevent any nationalist movement rise) but just prefer to close their eyes and try to think the jewish mutilated cock they have in their mouth is a lemon flavoured ice cream.

What kind of stupid fucking crap is this you Polish piece of slavic garbage? So if in the future some small minority group like the Ukrainians starts oppressing all of you Poles and dominating the military and intelligence services you should just accept it and never start an uprising? Because that is what happened in Syria after the savage brutal Alawites went to far and started gunning down protestors and gangraping Sunni women. What a bunch of hypocrites you scumbags all are. FUCK ALL YOU PSYCHO ASSADISTS!

at one point you guys will grow up and realize how EXTREMELY FUCKING CRINGE you used to be with posts like these

I hope it can be tied to your real name someday