Recess (Disney)

Just realized that this show is ultra sjw propaganda.

>anti fat-shaming (Mikey)

>It's is okay to be rude, you always get what you want (T.J.)

>multicultural friendships are normal propaganda (Vince)

>It's okay when you are ugly, as long as you are smart (Gretchen)

>It doesn't matter if you are a small and dumb person (Gus)

>question authority (Mrs. Finster did nothing wrong in m opinion)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-GtBBcgn7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck is wrong with you

Fun Fact: Recess was actually the prequel series to king of the hill

Ashley A is the best (in the blue)

They name the Jew though (Randall).

> Everyone literally carrying and celebrating a Jew who contributes nothing

Dated the daughter of the creator. Her mom (His wife) looks exactly like Gretchen. It's creepy.

they fixed it with the school shooting episode though

He's the son of an army general. Gus is as American they come you stupid fuckwit.
Randal is the sneaky jew character

>toughest person in the group: girl
>smartest person in the group: girl
>most emotional person: guy
>weakest person: guy

It's just a kids show dude.

>He married Gretchen
Lucky guy 2bh

Very good show.

The school shooting episode on the other hand was really fucked up. What were they thinking?

nigger ur retarded
its just a bunch of stereotyped characters

If you're gonna bitch about a kids cartoon, at least bitch about the right one. The fucking Rugrats

thats what makes it all the more sick senpai

I watched it as a kid and look how I turned out.

@90266804
(You).

A kids show that brainwashed and created the modern manchild tranny adults playing pokemonGO we see all over the place today.

No friggin way

Post related story as proof

ITT: pic related, line about kids' cartoons

This

Doug was more SJW than Recess. Hell most of Nickelodeon was SJW propaganda looking back

i forgot Doug actually made fun of capitalism now and then

It is a pasta. I saw a similar post back then when it was posted on Cred Forums

She's a beatnik, that's why it's funny, they're making fun of beatniks. Beatniks were the predecessors to hippies

Seriously

>being this bitter

which Episode?

> that pic
> both white males are carrying the jew
> black male hoverhands because he is too lazy to actually help carry

checks out.

Why is one of the Ashleys black?

Reaching for the stars with little support there, m80. With the exception being Vince (Recess never messed with racism much), the kids were casually disparaged for all off those reasons, all the time. Hell, Spinelli routinely mocked each of them, and this never hurt their relationship. Distinctly anti-SJW; they never repressed, shrank away, or fled from being humiliated, and that usually just underscored their other strengths.

Ok, this is why I can't stand you Cred Forums fuckers

nothing can just be fun, we can't just have a fun kids show

If people are shown getting along (like 99% of people in the real world) then I'ts because of "da joos" trying to "blue pill" everyone

Not everything has to be a god damed race war, get your head out of your ass

I've never seen that show but it wouldn't surprise me, they've been doing this shit for decades which is why we're in the situation we're in. They're really good at molding young minds into what they want. Most "millennials" are so far gone there's no saving them.

>It's okay when you are ugly, as long as you are smart (Gretchen
What's wrong with being ugly? It's not like people have any control over that.

>hoverhands
Wait - is he fucking reaching into that kid's back pocket?

ctr lol

fag

shoah yourself my man

No, anime and Friday Night Magic did that. They aren't walking around, wearing "School's Out" t-shirts, and dressing up as TJ, faggot. The majority of them were so fixed on animoo, and intellectually/morally nebulous cartoons like SpongeBob, in the nineties, they couldn't even pick Recess in a lineup.

Spongebob wasn't 90s you google

>*like* SpongeBob
>*like* SpongeBob
>*like* SpongeBob
I wanted to say Animaniacs, but that isn't a valid example in this context at all. Maybe Beavis and Butthead, Rocko's Modern Life, or Ren and Stimpy.

No, beatniks always exist. They're the cultural predecessor to every generation's "hip", cancerous caste.

Consider suicide, my man.

>not wanting to bang the fuck out of Spinelli

Gus is the only WASP in the group, actually. His father's a retired, gotdamn, all-American general.

you sick fuck

>anime did that
Anime is what exposed me to Cred Forums.

>He doesn't want that tomboy pussy
What a faggot

CAN'T UNSEE

>they chose black Ashley over a white Spinelli Ashley

In fairness the first beatniks were Jews who had been pushed out of the Jew community and went to Jazz clubs etc. So at least you were right about them being a cancerous caste. They were the first real wiggas in a sense, the Jews didn't want them, whites wouldn't accept them and so they settled on blacks because they were the only ones who would. Then they pushed the Jazz meme and the "blacks are just like "us", goys!" meme and we've been slowly getting suckered into it ever since.

Listen too the teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=D-GtBBcgn7k

>white

Pretty sure she was part spaghetti-coon

I find this picture to be a tearjerker if you liked the show

You forgot unironic

>if you liked the show

Only faggots watched this shit. Real men got inspired by watching Vegeta train in 300x gravity mode trying to out do that low rank trash Goku