Why is Lord of the Rings so racist Cred Forums?

Why is Lord of the Rings so racist Cred Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=GOGt93auZNM

Other urls found in this thread:

theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/05/lord-of-the-rings-allegory.html
youtu.be/NVpCeQqluf8
youtube.com/watch?v=t5OJct6vFJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4
youtube.com/watch?v=kyevhryWKHk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCARXI0WvGo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA
youtube.com/watch?v=yLyaCgbEGIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf I hate Tolkien now!

Because of social constructs and systematic discrimination as a result of white privilege and rape culture.

Feel them... feel my cold long fingers gently caressing your neck. Gripping tighter and tighter.

> people of color identify themselves as orcs

>Because of social constructs and systematic discrimination as a result of white privilege and rape culture.

>Literally every word in a liberal's vocabulary.

Them digits. So close.

Middle earth was temperate so melanin and fast twitch muscles didn't evolve among the population.

Check your privilege, racist. Your skin colour offends millions.

>powerful entity manipulates non-whites into doing his bidding
>said entity is sustained by JEWellery
>these non-whites are savage and looking to destroy the white civilisation

It's realistic.

Blacks didn't exist in that world. It was just Man, Manlets, Elves, n shieeeet

Are they showing their "true" colors?

metaphors m8

You have chosen.... death.

>orcs are black people
but we are clearly the racists here

this is just another reason why this is one of the best trilogies ever, no token black person. thank fuck

>give non white actors bit parts in a hugely popular film trilogy when you really didn't need to
>sjw will attack this

I thought schmiegel was jewish

Underrated rational answer

well duuhhhhh, it's an allegory inspired the ever-changing Christian societies we have around the World Wars.

theimaginativeconservative.org/2016/05/lord-of-the-rings-allegory.html

Unlike the Doormats in Sweden, Tolkien doesn't shoehorn Black Americans into unusual roles.

>make film that honours books and doesn't pander to SJW's
it's seen as one of the greatest film trilogies of all time
>make second trilogy that features whole new charaters like MUH STRONK WOMEN WHO DON'T NEED NO DWARF
movies seen as so bad they retroactively shit over the previous trilogy
>pottery

I thought Mordor was a reference to the Ottomans?

Cringe.

Thank god they made the LOTR trilogy when they did. I refuse to watch other 3 movies and ruin experience for myself, now that the Jews have made them turn Orcs White and have made the entire thing PC...

I'd be tempted to taunt with the inenvitible reboot, but the tolkien family sounds better than that. Let's hope it stays that way.

>2001,2002,2003 vs 2012,2013,2014
Try pretend the Hobbit trilogy doesn't exist and LOTR is still very enjoyable. Disregarding the fact that they butchered so many parts in LOTR.

Its still racist because they killed smaug.

He is black, dark. Also killing dragons is animal cruelty.

These fucking degenerates are too moronic to realise that Tolkien wrote about Middle Earth as Ancient Mythology of Europe long before we existed. Thus their retarded whining about how it's fantasy so they can add what they like is even more retarded

I think there would be an uproar if they tried.

The hobbit trilogy is kill yourself mode, watching it incites suicidal thoughts. They did butcher a lot of LOTR but if they didn't the movies would've lasted a week each.

Thank god that these movies were made before the SJW craze. Literally the best movies of all time.

I don't even blame P. Jackson. He clearly had to deal with so much Jewery when making the Hobbit trilogy. He was tired and has said on many occasions he will never do anything like it again.(Quite the opposite to his reaction after LOTR)

>liberals compare orcs to blacks
>.. which makes YOU racist
I'm going to need a lot of confused anime girls for this one

Its specifically a white European story. The inclusion of token ethnic characters is a bigger insult.

The Haradrim are closer to that.

Most people at the time thought Mordor was a reference to Soviet Russia, and Sauron was Stalin. Others thought Sauron was Hitler.
Sauron is just a political despot who dominates others to do his evil bidding.

Also Orcs are corrupted elves, Uruks being a new cross breed with men. They're not black.

Yeah you could tell the jews were breathing down his neck, really fucking sucks, it could've been goat.

because fuck niggers

youtu.be/NVpCeQqluf8
also it's not like the series was completely unsympathetic to foreigners. This scene is from the book, but in a completely different scene. There were more like this in the actual books.

Who removes Mei's phat ass. Bitch dumps like a truck, truck, truck.

>Ithillien ranger

>2004
>ROTK wins 11 oscars
>2016
>oscars become the second BET awards

Hey I didn't upload the video.
I hated what they did with Faramir in the movies though. All those little reflections he expressed to Frodo in the book were more favourite. The movies just turn him into a douche starved for his father's affection and jealous of his brother, completely opposite of the kind of person who really was.

>people of colour

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>brown skin
Brown, brown, brown. Boring, boring, boring.

>more
I mean my
>who
I meant he

haven't had my coffee yet.

yet you always hear that it's white people who are boring.

They did actually. The southrons at minas tirith were described as being large black men.

I know the PERFECT actress to play Arwen in the reboot

Black as in niggers or black as in they were evil? Like the Black Númenórean?

movies turned
>Boromir from a patriot into a power-hungry idiot
>Faramir from a duty-bound but wise soldier into a jealous retard
And these two were my favorite characters, fuck the Jackson.

Hell yes, really hitting home that we were kangs and kweens.

>All the elves are pure-skin aboriginals

>Rohan is a multi-cultural 'paradise'

>Miras Tirith is only ruled by white men, and at the end learns to accept diversity as Aragorn, a proud Black man, takes the throne and marries Faramir in a stunning twist of inclusive acceptance

>The ghosts are actually the 6 gorillion victims of Minas Tirith ethnic cleansing, and readily agree to save the city despite the racist past of the city

>Sauraman is literally Donald Trump

>The dwarves are a gender non-binary people, and thus, there are no 'dwarf women' because there are no assigned gender roles

>The shire is now geographically based on Africa, with cozy wooden huts and plains with wild dogs and bugs instead the racist rolling hills imagined by Tolkien.

>Sauron literally returns to life, and turns out to be Tolkien, who's ghost rules over the series with a racist iron fist, preventing free expression of the land of Lord of the rings. Thus, in a stunning twist, the heros end the racism in the world of Tolkien

1: The Brothahood of the Rang
2: The big black towers
3: The Return of the Kang
A Michael Moore Production

and it was clear that Faramir deeply admired his brother, who stood up for him whenever their father was being harsh.

It was made before social media took off with their SJW nonsense

Googles BTFO

GTFO of here

OI, IZ YOO SAYIN; WE WUZ ELVES AND SHIT???

kek I was just re-watching some clips of it, it's so entrenched in European culture, history, environment, spirituality, etc... it's almost unbelievable by today standards they allowed Jackson to make it that way

I'd feel more disgusted if I cared for Lord of the Rings but Tolkiens autistic version of orcs ruined it for me.

This was during the Bush years. Under Obama cultural Marxism gave an all out assault.

>Tolkiens autistic version of orcs
Tolkien invented orcs. The word's usage originated from him. And his version is the most sensible and consistent with the rest of his story's metaphysics.

Yeah but Tolkiens version of orcs were also fucking stupid.
>MUH CORRUPTED ELVES
They should have been their own seperate species. But he did get their asthetics right, DnD has perfect Orcs and gobs, Warhammer has fun orcs and gobs, Lord of the Rings has the old autistic originals.

>MUH CORRUPTED ELVES
That's how the metaphysics work in Tolkien's legendarium. You have a species, and a corrupted version of the species. Like Gollum was a corrupted Hobbit, the Nazgûl were corrupted men, and the trolls are corrupted versions of Yavanna's creation.
>The Shadow that bred them can only mock, it cannot make: not real new things of its own.
Tolkien isn't comic book or pen and paper fun, he took his lore seriously, and you either appreciate it or you don't.

They were a separate species numbnuts.

Orcs and goblins never had a clear root. They were mentioned as being corrupted forms and from ooze and slime which the films used. But, Tolkien also supposed there had to have been orc women too. Better than the shitty orcs in Warhammer or World of Nerdcraft

>wizards/balrogs
>ents/ogres
>the other Ainur/Morgoth
etc.

They're not the same species in a biological sexually-reproductive sense, but in a mythological crazy-godlike-beings-fucked-up-some-elves kind of way.

>tfw if they ever remake LotR it will be teeming with Googles

>I wasn't born an Uruk-Hai

Feels bad, man.

Would you die side by side with a friend, Cred Forums?

The orcs are the way the are for a good reason. Melkor is essentially Satan and Satan's sin is wanting to be like god. He wants to be able to create like god but he can't, he can only corrupt. Sin is the corruption of good so that's why it makes sense for Melkors "creation" to be corrupted elves.

REALLY?????

I'm still impressed at how well it's a case of fantasy imitating reality when I look back at it.

Osgiliath is literally the Detroit of Middle Earth, complete with being overran by equivalent Googles after being a great city of men. Saruman is the archetypal well-to-do liberal who thinks he's morally superior while backing the actual enemy and goes full SJW with his army of well-trained thugs smashing and burning everything that doesn't agree. Sauron is the typical whispering Skype in the ear of the top leaders of the world making them fuck it up for their people or get demoralised and give up the fight.

WE WUZ MAGGOT BREAD EATERS.

hahahahahahahahaha is this video a joke about people of colour being monsters? if it was then o i am laffing

>Saruman literally lives in an ivory tower and helps the orcs spread across the land
Never thought about it like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5OJct6vFJg

The extended editions cleared up both of their characters tremendously, if you haven't seen those you should give them a watch. In fact they feel like completely different characters compared to their theatrical versions; Boromir is far more relateable and tragic while Faramir is pulled closer to his duty-bound, wise aspects from the books.

Also if you were to ask me the extended editions are basically the standard editions at this point. Barring a couple of minor problems (The way they changed the Paths of the Dead sequence bothers the shit out of me) I'd argue that they're far better than the theatrical releases.

Fucking kek I cant stop laughing

>implying there isn't a reboot in the making with an all female fellowship

>this could legitimately happen if Chris Tolkien dies

Imagine, a whole movie where women are attempting to copy platonic male peer bonding or general attempts at honour.

No

You all know full well that Tolkien hated allegory. The only thing really influencing him were his experiences from WWI. That's why mechanization is looked upon so poorly. The swarthy men from the south are evil because of Sauron's influence, not because they were roaches.

5/10

Imagine the rape cries when miriam and pippa get carried away by uruks after borima gets raped by arrows

>You are now aware that nothing as great as the LOTR trilogy will come out of Hollywood ever again

Definitely my favorite Fantasy lore.

blacks are insecure babies. Not everything has to be catered to them. If they spent as much time complaining as they did putting effort into their homeland africa would be descent competition on this chess board of a planet.
Yet they choose to be house nigger yes master master instead.

It's sad and pathetic.

blacks are the orcs

>Some random faggot on YouTube who barely makes 100k views
>Obviously an extreme case of the left ideology
>Would normally be told to STFU by just about everyone he told this to

It's because of threads like these that people like this have been given such a platform. Stop talking about, stop giving it attention, and it will die away.

I didn't know this was a YRYL thread

Triggered

Something as good will come out again but only when they drop the current SJW cancer.

Note how this was just a pure film trying to be the best film it could be and not trying to push any political agenda or 'diversity'. When Hollywood goes back to that approach then it becomes good again. Sooner or later they're going to having to realise that listening to the noisy minority has led to their least successful and most criticised era. When they go back to catering for the majority and ignoring the noisy minority then they'll be successful again.

DELET THIS

Because you have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into the Liberal Left idea that anything that disagrees with the leftist "dialogue" is sexist, racist, and what have you.

>Sexist/Racist: "I don't like what you're saying so I'll shut you down by making everyone mad at you!"

Don't worry, this is just the 1980's all over again. And from the shitty 80's came the glorious 90's with their irony and political incorrectness (which in turn was killed off by 9/11). People are getting ever more tired of sjw crap, and as you say it's just a minority making lots of noise. The 2020s will be a good decade.

This posts violates section 4, paragraph 7, of the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.

You are hereby ordered to cease and decist from further further actions that impede, restrict or otherwise deny the aforementioned right to others.

>Failure to comply with this order will result in immediate legal action against you.

>Glorious
>90s
>Pick one

So how do Orcs know what a menu is? Are there lots of restaurants in Mordor?

replace liberal with Marxist... they are dirty authoritarian bootlickers not liberal in the slightest. So awful that the right has had to ironically step up as a bastion of free speech

Wait is Benny G truly redpilled now or is it still just a meme?

>tfw watched Fellowship yesterday
>tfw going to watch Two Towers today

God Lord of the Rings are great and its one of the most pro white movies ive ever seen. Truly beautiful.

I love LotR threads on Cred Forums

Who /comfy/?

LotR = best movies

Cred Forumstards are Gimli and classical liberals are Legolas. We will both die together fighting the third world hordes.

>There will never be movies as great as LotR

I have a slight cognitive dissonance here

Post your favorite scenes niggers.

>"What can men do against such reckless hate?"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6XicBBN1l4

youtube.com/watch?v=kyevhryWKHk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCARXI0WvGo

For myself at least, they're close to perfect films. Rewatching them is never a chore.

I get sad thinking Christopher Lee is now dead whenever I see Saruman, though.

I think most scenes with Theoden are great. Bernard Hill turns in one of the best performances of the series and it's fucking heartbreaking to see him go.

You get a lot of time to know the people of Rohan, actually. Which I think is why the charge into Pelennor fields in ROTK feels so personal, you're not just watching a random fantasy army crash into orcs, you're watching the EORLINGAS come to help their fellow Men.

I know its a movie and ive never fought in war but LotRs just captures the feeling of noble sacrifice. I feel emotions watching the riders of Rohan go to their death and eventual victory in that charge.

If the shirt fits wear it.

>I can't read a book: The post

Master race, everybody.

Calm the fuck down you autist. We are just talking about the movie.

Has anyone else played Shadow of Mordor? The story is stupid, it completely fucks the canon, and it's easy as piss, but I love it. If you had any doubt that Uruks or Orcs were based on niggers, play that game. One of the developers said he got the idea for that game when he watched the scene in LOTR where the Uruk kill each other over Frodo's Mithril shirt. So the Uruks in the game are:

>Retarded
>Violent
>Unable to maintain a functional society without Sauron because they're incessantly killing each other at the slightest provocation

Game is like going to Africa and spending a day stabbing niggers, I swear.

what did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this

What did she mean by this?

The real similarity between orcs and googles isn't the skin color

(it's their behavior)

>yfw Minas Tirith = Vienna, Orcs = Turks, Theoden = John Sobieski, Rohirrim = Winged Hussars

Don't you dare darken my posts with such a disgusting, shitty reply ever again.

>Make a post about how the extended versions improve the characters and line one up more with the books'.
>Get included in a post implying that I didn't read the books.

Excellent reading comprehension you fucking retard.

yfw dwarves are jews
>manlets
>exiled
>big nose
>big beard
>corrupted by gold
>dug too deep and unleashed the ancient evil
>hates the blonde peoples

Because it's a fantasy land and not even black people fantasize about blacks

>The book was great.
>The trilogy was great.

What's the problem?

>burned to ashes
>displaced from homeland
>essentially homeless for years
>short and hairy
>distrust all other races

They were black and had elephants and shiet.

They're described as coming from a desert and forests where everything is weird, so naturally Suaron conquered and convinced them into aligning with him.

I actually liked her and felt like she did her job of adding depth to the dwarves.

You kind of have to make up shit like this WHEN YOU MAKE A TRILOGY OF +3 HOUR MOVIES BASED ON A 300 PAGE CHILDREN'S NOVEL

Why are libruls talking about coloured people? I thought it's a slur

Was this supposed to be a joke?

It's European high fantasy and orcs are not the most friendly comparison to people of color

Tolkien was a soldier who served in WWI at Somme. Started his writings while recovering from his injuries. Of course he's going to base the enemy as another race/nation. He was trying to modernize English heritage of myth and legend so the bad guys would be those who don't share that shared culture.

I am glad he didn't exaggerate the similarities, though. Because he added much more new stuff instead of basing so much from real history.

KILL ALL ORCS

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

Also the Black Riders are now the White Riders, wearing pointed KKK hoods, while the trolls post online abuse against Ayo-win (a strong black female warrior).

Also Rohan are now camel-riding Muslims

>you will never ride in battle along with your fellow europeans brother to slay every single mudslimes

youtube.com/watch?v=dOnhBKPSuWA
I usually don't get emotional over movies, but I feel completely heartbroken at the end of the RotK

youtube.com/watch?v=yLyaCgbEGIo