EU btfo forever

FUNNY
U
N
N
Y

ISN'T IT?

>this will never get old
That's why I posted it. Everyone needs to see this just like everyone needs to see Yuri Bezmenov's video's.

>Is Belgian
pretty much a none country, split yourself between the dutch and french plz

Would bang Isabella Adinolfi seated behind Farage

I pray that one day i might deserve to be even in one percent as smug as this glorious son of a bitch.

Me too, didn't know what her name was so thanks for mentioning her.

She's a bit too old for my likings though.

very touching

thanks, leaf

Britfags are literally the inly country who cares about this shit hahaha xd

My god, go back to slurping some shitwater you yellowteethed piece of shit britbong. Cringiest people on earth...

Atleast we are a real country.

'A real country' you want a balloon now or something? What makes you think anyone actually cares, I am genuinly interested in your answer. Nobody i have ever spoken to from any country tried to make it an insult of some sorts, only britfags.

Nobody cares, and it changes nothing... And yet you faggos act like its a real lowblow kind of insult, while i'm here like 'i don't care, and nobody dozs actually, so whats your point?' and then mostly the answer is 'muh muh tea and crumpets mate, muh noncountry, muh muh"

Btfo britfags, sort yourself out first...

>London 40% White British

>belgium

ISN'T IT FUNNY

"You seem to be a loathing for the very concept of nation states. Perhaps that's because you come from Belgium, which of course, is pretty much a non-country."

Once again, no reply to my question or anything. Just trying to make it into a meme/funny thing again. There is literally no hope for british people. God speed faggots, i'm done trying to talk to british people, even worse than russians. Have fun talking to yourself for the rest of your life if you can only engage in meme tier type of convo's, congratz!

“Belgium is a country invented by the British to annoy the French.”

- Charles de Gaulle

And you can only state other peoples words but not form your own opinion based on facts? Just because nigel 'gayboy' farrage said so the entirity of britain is at his feet. Answer my questiond you dulb britbong. Why do you think someone actually cares, and what does it change about my COUNTRY ?

please enlighten me.

Based Nige.

>tfw no country

B A S E D

Nothing brightens up my morning like listening to the jews getting the smug treatment.

Dam rags on suicide watch

The damp rags will never learn.

> you, as a political project, are in the nile

what did he mean by this?

>Denial
Greatest ally.

youtu.be/ayojl7Op37A?t=4m15s

THE ACTUAL MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

>convince more than 17 million people that the referendum was about external migration to the UK, when it wasn't

The definition of a slimy politician.

THOU SHALL HAVE NO GOD BUT FARAGE

who the qt in the back

youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

D A M P R A G
A
M
P
R
A
G

It's fucking beautiful.

I only wish our Pauline Hanson was intelligent and witty like Farage.

youtube.com/watch?v=toYTWpRX_gk

I love this man.

HERR FARAGE

HERR FARAGE

If you genuinely don't care then why are you so desperate to know why Belgium isn't a real country.

Checkmate chocolate eating paedophiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRQX45pM5kQ

I don't care

IN 3 SEPERATE POSTS I ASKED WHY DO YOU CARE. WHY IS IT SO UTTERLY IMPORTANT THAT YOU STATE THAT BELGIUM IS A NON COUNTRY? I ALREADY SAID THAT NOBODY FUCKING CARES, SO WHY DO YOU????

I literally don't give a shit i just want to know why you do. Answer my fucking questio and move on. Britiqh people are dumb inbref pieces of shit, and every conversation i ever had with a britbong only confirmed my stereotypical thinking about them. Disgusting people.

But nonetheless answer my question: Why do you care if belgium is a non country or not. What is the importance of it to you? We are a shitty country where nobody gived a shit about what happens to our country. These are facts. If you don't care about us either WHY DO YOU ACT LIKE YOU CARE THEN

Answer the question or kys. Fucking hell, people avoiding questions at all costs are one of the most infuriating thing i have to endure in my life, GO FUCK YOURSELF IF YOU STATE SOMETHING BUT CANT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT IT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry, we don't associate with non-countries.

/thread

Jesus Christ go make some chocolate or something.
Fucking hell.

You do associate with muslims, good choice.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

BANK CLERK

It's not important, similar to Belgium. I just state the facts.

post more farge vids

Belgium is a backwater of degenerates which was cordoned off in the early 20th century to serve as Europe's battle arena. The people there are confused as to what Belgium or being Belgian actually means and didn't have time to figure it out between ducking from shellfire. This led to a situation where the migrating Muslims who eventually settled, were within minutes already belgian, because it means whatever the fuck you want it to mean because it's completely made up. And that my poor friend is why you are an outcast. Not hated but pitied for being countryless and having no identity.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTrWs1Dz8A
again!

>you want a balloon now or something?
yes please, very generous of you to offer old chap

isn't it funny!

god these bbc faggots are such arseholes

youtube.com/watch?v=584WhsDM0Pw

>when the A team finally unite and gives you hope for the future

This is basically what's going on right now with the EU.

You should actually watch it because he's right and his predictions come to fruition.

youtube.com/watch?v=TN_1mF-3JTI

Tim Farron is a weasel cuck but not as bad Nick Clegg.

YEAH NOW WE GET TO TRADE BOGDAN AND DAVIDAS FOR MEHMET AND IQBAL

AND WESTMINSTER HAS MORE POWER THAN EVER

COMMON LAW? WHAT? YOU MUST BE A KEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah, well, still pretty cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=8yvbS154v6s

youtube.com/watch?v=C9MHmLhkoIk

kek, they accused him of murder, evil shits

youtube.com/watch?v=yQgFdSFBtxo

youtube.com/watch?v=JqdixU85UsU

they called us rats leaving a sinking ship

durr, what kind of idiot stays on a sinking ship?

>worshiping a global warming denier

you guys don't think that you are on the right side, right?

who was that fat fuck trying to talk over nigel