British aid worker marries Syrian refugee lover

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3806243/British-aid-worker-marry-toyboy-Calais-refugee-law-student-fell-love-Calais-Jungle-proposed-just-months.html

"Speaking to The Sunday Times Miss Gayton said she 'was definitely not looking for love' and disputed claims circulating from a male volunteer on Facebook last week that British women were volunteering at the camp to have sex with migrants."

HOLY FUCK

"As the Mail Online reported on Friday a whistle blower claimed calais aid workers volunteering in the Jungle were having sex with migrants.

The revelations caused a furious row on Facebook, with some volunteers claiming the allegations should have remained secret and criticised the whistle blower for expressing his concerns.

According to the whistle blower, some volunteers avail of the service of the Jungle camp prostitutes, while others have multiple partners in one day.

Other aid workers have complained that unscrupulous volunteers are treating the camp like a 'free for all festival' and 'find it difficult to keep it in their pants'."

>B-b-b-but daaadddyy, He totally loves me! He totally didn't just marry me so he could get into Britain.

Dubs decide when she gets honor killed.

palm, face. fuck islam

Where's the professionalism? There's absolutely no standards of qualification for these aid workers. All they have to do is say they want to help and they let them in.

should shave there heads like wimmins who shagged nazis

Here's the thing, through. I don't understand how sandniggers even have premarital sex/rape.

These are people in hyperconservative societies (muslim ones) who probably believe sex before marriage us wrong. Even they marry their 5 year old brides before fucking them.

So why do they rape so damn much?

That's what their society wants them to be, not what they are like when the pressure isn't there.

>professionalism
The only professionalism required at modern left is when it comes to shilling

Non Muslim women and those who are unaccompanied/dressed indecently are fair game.

Nah Muslim men can do what they want, it's only the women who have to marry first

ASAP I hope

Traitors are disgusting

Here's a question for you, Cred Forums: When you see a race traitor on the street walking with a shitskin like this woman is, what do you actually do about it?

Poor syrian refugee

"According to their social media the couple now live in Chiswick, west London, after Mr Kahlil broke a promise to his fiancée and entered the UK illegally in the back of a lorry."

;)

Gain motivation to push Cred Forumsitics in what ways I can.

I hurt myself today...

But how do you actually do that? Give me specifics. I too push my politics on to my parents, both of whom were very left wing but now at least support Trump a bit more, but I fail to see how I am making a difference. I just feel so depressed by it all.

Make youtube videos secretly, send money to content creators secretly (make money so you have disposable income), put stickers around your city secretly. You can have political discussions with people but it is rarely worth it and can end up being a liability, if you try to hold back fuck red pill it can be pretty safe.

Fake marriage so he can come to the UK

What pisses me off most is that he is not even a refugee, he is a migrant, he has already passed through many other none war torn countries before he got to England, and France, yet the liberal media insist on giving them protection under this special category.

>Sarah Gayton, 41,

>41

Nothing to see here.

4u

>4u

Wow, so fucking aids.

Why are women such fucking trash? You know they did some mental gymnastics to justify becoming literal prostitutes

Progressive refugee worship/virtual signalling + being a female alone with sexually aggressive '''''''''''refugees'''' = being used as a fuck hole by countless ''''''''refugees'''''.

This is why spinsters used to be sent to a convent.

There is not a single thing about this guy that does not piss me off.

>"Speaking to The Sunday Times Miss Gayton said she 'was definitely not looking for love' and disputed claims circulating from a male volunteer on Facebook last week that British women were volunteering at the camp to have sex with migrants."

>>>anglos

shitskin and niggers are group animals and you can't do anything against a group of 10. But I'm a rural dude anyway we don't have race mixers here.

What can I say, we have a massive glut of aging spinster cat lady's in this country i.e. the type of women who go for non-whites.

>identity? known

Let the hunt begin.

These women destroy the entire west just to get some Sex and attention.
:^D lovit

Well yeah.

The sex with migrants thing is a myth. Already been debunked

;)

They are worthless to us, should be booted out of the country.

memed into reallity

this makes me sick...

We need a website to collect information from traitors, race mixer, open border pusher and so on.
They can't keep getting away with it

>europe

>Gayton

this is shameful

I thought this was proven fake, no?

Same thing I do to all Muslims I see. Be rude, aggressive, dismissive, do everything you can to make them feel unwelcome. Don't throw punches, don't make it obvious that you're going out of your way to provoke them, keep the pressure moderate but constant. If every kuffar in the community does this, you make them feel alienated and outcast, and they start clinging more tightly to the in-group. Once this is widespread enough, it's only a matter of time before one or more of them snaps and does something drastic, and then you have cassus belli for the real push.

>411 get
>Info on disgusting french race traitors.
>Kek has confirmed this as truth.

Beyond triggered right now.

Get out of Cornwall and never come back REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes but britbongs are too happy, let them enjoy

December

How many buzzwords can you count in the last sentence?

>some may be sent by their partners or husbands

>the city of frencucks

>41 years old

shes on her last drops, she would probably mate with anything that moves at this point

BRITAIN YES!

>criticised the whistle blower for expressing his concerns.
This is your mind on Leftism

Next ramama damama ding dong

>Mr Kahlil broke a promise to his fiancée and entered the UK illegally in the back of a lorry."

they know where he lives, arrest and deport immediately, illegal alien go home.

It all has to do with confidence
Keep in mind about half of people are incapable of understanding policies or have enough foresight to choose a better future. (That's including people on Cred Forums)
Push for thier own self interests
Rhetoric is your friend.

>Nothing to see here.
>If you don't let used up pussy take you to a MGTOW nightmare scenario, you will be replaced by a nigger who will.

Step 1: be excellent and successful. own a thriving business, be good at stuff. dress well.

People will then listen to you because they want to be you.

how old is he? he looks 40 but most Arabs do by the time they're in high school

That would be racist user.

commit a crime- shout racism -get away with it.
Its the English way.

by November 1st

>Sarah Gayton, 41, from Chiswick, in west London

Typical middle aged lefty from a posh part of London.

Makes me feel FUCKING SICK.

Christ almighty I hate London and its degenerate inhabitants so fucking much. I hope there's another great fire someday and all of these scum are burned alive.

I mean he worked really hard to commit that crime and deserves some praise. Might as well let him stay since he's already there.

She'll be in the news in the future with her nose lopped off and her face melting from acid being tossed on it.

The degeneracy is astounding.

Within the next year

will women ever stop reaching new heights of retardation and worthlessness?

They in every corner now. This must stop.

By Christmas

In the current year

lol what a retard. I'm learning arabic so I always get proposals from desperate sand monkeys. they always get sassy when I tell them I only marry white and that I know they're scamming me

So how long do you guys bet the "marriage" will last?

>learning arabic

Just long enough for him to get citizenship then he honor kills the spinster

I need to know thy enemy

Be honest with me guys.

Do most white women prefer refugees (compared to white men)? Cred Forums has seriously warped my view of reality. I can't really tell what's an anomaly and what's common. Does anyone else feel this?

No. Only the really desperate ones that couldn't even get the most beta of cucks even think about taking a retard-IQ, midget-height sandmonkey with no prospects in life beyond a suicide-bombing.

Tips of truth

French are shit skins now