THE FORGIVING LEFT

No rehabilitation for White Teens! No jobs forever!

I don't get these people

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/life/holidays/2011/12/zwarte_piet_holland_s_favorite_racist_christmas_tradition_.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8TvO--GtlFo
dailydot.com/society/adria-richards-Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=9_wAV4YJj54
youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashon_hara
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>girls wear black sea kelp face masks

>trolls put "black lives matter" caption on the picture

>everyone is outraged

>blackface is equivalent to murder and rape

Meanwhile, niggers are shooting each other in record numbers but none of the libcucks give a shit about that apparently

They want them to be more like Google's

kek, this

Lol calm down Krispy you nigger lover

I don't get why blackface is such a big deal. It is not like white people used to put on black face and skin niggers alive or something. Blackface was a comedy routine (that many black people at the time thought was funny). Even if you think it is racist, how can you think it is THAT big of a deal? Like, seriously? White people used to put on black face and exaggerate black speech patterns and behaviors. How is this a HORRIBLE THING ONLY A MONSTER WOULD DO? There are some things that liberals and blacks almost comically overreact to. I swear that putting on blackface is just as bad as making a banner that says "LYNCH NIGGERS" to these people. They are just crazy.

It's worse apparently because we let those people go eventually.

It's funny how insanely hypocritical liberals are. They want to harass and destroy people, for something as innocent as this. It's like making a semi-racist joke is worse than rape and murder.
Cred Forums should give them a taste of their own medicine. Track down all their names and make their life a living hell for a while.

Niggers are whiney fucking babies and sjw's act offended to virtue signal. All deserve death

well, if they weren't racist, they certainly are now. Do you think liberals know that they're really just fanning the flame of hatred by doing this shit?

>I swear that putting on blackface is just as bad as making a banner that says "LYNCH NIGGERS" to these people
The funny thing is that these animals would defend people holding signs that say "kill whitey" or "behead those who insult Islam". They've been indoctrinated to the point where racism is the greatest sin a person can commit, even if it's just meant as a joke.

That's Irish Moor mud or sea kelp face masks that women wear..... All that's missing are cucumbers for their eyes
Jesus Christ they are just having a face mask party fucking liberals

BTW all niggers should be lynched.

yo yo niggas

The weirdest thing about it is that Americans and Dutch people that wish they were Americans/pay too much attention to Americans are now projecting the whole 'blackface' thing on Zwarte Piet (Santa's helper in this country), even though he's got fuck all to do with Americans, and blackface is a 100% American phenomenon.

>They are just crazy
Unfortunately somewhere in America the idea arose that 'being offended' is actually something real, especially if you're a minority of sorts. This idea is now rapidly spreading across the world, and it seems to be exploited relentlessly by many racial and religious communities, most notably black people and Muslims. Most other minorities need not apply.

The best part is that blackface even is a traditional German warpaint. They are actively oppressing the expression of ancient cultures that did not survive anywhere else. This is intolerable.

>tfw I miss Germany though I'm in Germany.

It's that American meme-tier idea that 'racism is always something that happens from a position of priviledge' bleh bleh bleh..

America is going to be the end of western civilisation.. The insane ideas being nurtured in their media and colleges will literally be the end of freedom in the west.

Who is this kristysyf idiot.

I want her full name. I don't ever want to accidentally employ her.

>tfw I miss lynching niggers but I am in America

Let's go after the SJW then

Cred Forums has gotten a lot of lefties fired before, remember Adria Richards?

I've been off Cred Forums a while, why are we calling em googles now?

Blackface was literally a non offensive comedy routine at the turn of the 20th century. Black people didn't care. Hell, tons of black people thought it was funny. It is the equivalent of making fun of someone's accent. Imagine tomorrow if you could lose your job and be harassed by a deranged mob for doing a fake French accent. That is literally all blackface is.

Jigsaw AI machine learning REEEEEE

We aren't. Only cucks call them that

TLDR Google creates AI that should detect offensive words by scraping the web. pol now tries to associate Google and other brands (Skype, Facebook etc) with offensive terminology such as "Nigger", "Kike" and so on.

i dont care if its from the jew indoctrination but i completely resent white women at this point

they are all nation wrecking degenerates in some way shape or form who applaud the destruction of their own civilization

ive never seen "that girl" that pol always goes on about and i no longer care

Amusing, but it's isn't going to work.

>I want their names and I want this in Google forever so they can never be hired by any reputable company so long as they live.

Why does she think that showing companies this picture will make them think those students are black?

White people are joking around again.

DEPLOY THE SWAT TEAM NOW.

Has anyone here who is white never done blackface with their friends? It's something we all do at some point and It's pretty fucking funny too.

Oh shit son

Kekkk

>Zwarte Piet
slate.com/articles/life/holidays/2011/12/zwarte_piet_holland_s_favorite_racist_christmas_tradition_.html

Liberals literally bitch about this in American media. What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

That's decades of liberal indoctrination for you.
It's social justice compounded over time. It makes something that used to be acceptable to everyone insufferable to almost everyone.

But we're not forgoving either, seriously I'd love to see her burn alive.

It works for Google, kek. The turbo autists here just don't realize that all they do is self-censoring.

Just a friendly reminder that pol is reddit with a lower IQ average.

Topkek

Earl sweatshirt nigger
Who says nigger all the time

We need to get this cunt fired.

>should never be hired again

Okay

I've made fun of niggers to their face. As long as you aren't a beta weak faggot they usually just laugh and go "shiiiiieeeeetttt". It's ironic too that you mostly see white people most offended

Why don't we just expose these SJW types ourselves, they wear their information all over their sleeves, showing off how SJW they are.

She is clearly stalking/harrassing which would make her much more likely to be turned down for employment then someone that simply put blackface on.
TL;DR.

We make SJW's unemployable for Harrassment/stalking.

I didn't even think it could have been some stupid cleansing mask or some shit. This is hilarious. Fucking SJWs tripping over themselves to ruin the lives of a bunch of innocent college students looking to defy aging.

Nigger what ?

I hate this picture.

WTF how does this not ruin her ?

OK, here's what you do /Pol, download a photo of that kristy bitch, put black paint on her face in photoshop, add blm on the photo, reply to her twitter with "You remember this from 2 years ago?" or something?

It's not Hillary. The question is how did that not ruin HIM?

Is that even blackface?

How do they know it's not just facial cream or something?

I had that coal extraction thing once and that is essentially blackface in a bottle until you begin rubbing it in.

Why did he kill her?

Why

user you're a genius. I'm on it.

I dunno who just calls people nigger all the time.
Same as his friend Tyler.
All rappers have this thing where they go nigga this nigga that but he just goes nigger.

Oh~ australia bringing in the heavy guns.
But yeah, that sounds promising, if done somewhat well. The damage, will be done either way.

I though it was like an apocalypse type thing where he misses the good old days?

I'm not gay, but I do go to salons and day spas a lot for tinder dates. It's a great way to get right into a girl's butt, but like this shit happens all the time in the spa. Depending on the face mask you get, it will be different colors, the all organic face masks are black because there is no coloring added to it. It's like these people have never treated themselves to a good day at the spa. They are so out of touch.

>While the Zwarte Piets were once openly “characterized as personal slaves,” Sedaris writes, now they are described as “just good friends.”

When? Not in my lifetime at least... And IIRC the original legend of St. Nicholas has him freeing some slaves from another man, that then stay with him voluntarily out of gratitute.

Most importantly though: Who gives a shit, even if Piet IS supposed to have been a black guy at some point? And what do Americans have to do with it? And why is nobody offended that black people 'whiteface' themselves in the Dutch carribean to play santa?

Let us have a look before you post it to her user

Now now... don't you know? only black people are allowed to parody themselves, pic related.

This is insane. I bet that same lady insists that prison for convicted criminals should be about rehabilitation rather than punishment. Why doesn't that extend to these girls who made a bad choice here?

Because never held a girls hands
Never cared or been cared about
Because it's like walking the wasteland trying to remember good to carry on
Too much violence

>no source provided so I can't verify shit
>text saying black lives matter isn't snap chat and was probably added by someone else to create outrage over nothing
>all the girls are dressed homely with hair up. They were clearly just using a mud mask

Hurr durr left vs. right

Whilst you bicker amongst yourselves, zionists, elite oligarchs and bankers are literally laughing at you.

They probably browse this shit during lunch break and cry laughing as they light a cigar with a cheque for 3 million.

Sorry

>I don't get these people

Did you still not get that the left literally wants you to be exterminated for disagreeing with them?
It is not enough that they are in charge, it is not enough that the whole establishment is on their side.
They will never stop until everyone who has a different opinion is dead.

If white chicks as a movie is aloud to exist, then this should be deemed ok too.

it's a charcoal peel mask

youtube.com/watch?v=8TvO--GtlFo

It's fine I'll be out STALKAN inna woods shortly soon
Finially going to camp and drink vodka

Because she is ugly and the girls are not

I do that too. I write checks to myself for 3 million, then burn them and light my cigarettes with it. All while laughing at your shitposts

who the fuck does kristy think she is. I'm not even white but what a sad and pathetic bitch. I hope someone makes sure she can never get a job for the rest of her existence.

>1 post by this ID
nice job posting in a bait thread kids

dried up fat bitch feeling sad about getting old.
wats there to get?

>shoop blakface on krispy face
>spam her twatter with it
>report to her school claiming le evil krispy is rayciss

dailydot.com/society/adria-richards-Cred Forums-raid-sendgrid-donglegate/

but how did they get the caps while it was going on? They are watching this site?

>go to the spa
>they put black face shit on you
>take a selfie for laughs and say black lives matter
>life ruined

kek

everybody wanna be a nig but not a nig...
youtube.com/watch?v=9_wAV4YJj54

KRISTY SAMMIS
realclever [dt] com /team-member/kristy-sammis/
jewbook [do] com /kristysf

pastebin .com/G4zwSNeJ

>pol
You mean Andrew Anglin and his merry stormfaggots.

>create a bunch of google accounts
>msg her from them asking why
>respond wtf u know about my culture/check out dis cracka as if she knows/we dont need whiteys like you talking about whats offensive and what isnt to us you dont know shit

Oh god kill it with fire

Even cacking on make-up with a spattle, can't hide her being ~30+ pounds too heavy, over 10 years too old for her hair, and being a psychotic bitch.

Yeah, let's have her get whats coming to her.

Last time I went camping was with my dad's murican friends a while ago and it was the best time I've ever had. I fired a rifle and ate snacks I didn't know existed before like Twizzler. (double helixed it). Everyone was super kind and the veteran dude had cool stories. My English was pretty broken back then so all the American kids made fun of it. This guy taught me how to make a fire and we were hounded by hyenas later at night so I couldn't go out the tent to piss all night.

Sigh.

They should come to our seasides all the tourist shops sell golliwogs

Funny story m8.

>on it
how's it going man? you can probably use something like related

>traditional German warpaint
Therefore Nazi and deserves to be destroyed.

>t. ctr

Outraged enough to destroy careers.

The left has gone full McCarthite mode. Which of course is the most right wing thing you can do. That the left isn't even aware of this irony is testament as to how rabid and unhinged they've become.

Zwarte Piet's black face doesn't even have to do with him being either a literal nigger, sooty, or wearing blackface.

He's the Dutch version of the archetypal trickster. The black face is typical of this character in these winter celebrations all over the world, from Cornwall to Iran. It has nothing to do with Hollywood blackface, despite the revisionism SJW's are pushing.

>b-but someone called my little niglet zwarte piet
Oh dear, I'm so sorry. Let's just alter historic facts to cater to your feefees!

Jesus you are do fucking dense go back to being cucked by Ahned, hanz

what is wrong with white women these days?
somebody does shit they don't like and they pull a complete knee jerk reaction with a "punishment doesn't fit the crime" sentiment.

it's not justified to think that way, you dumb cunt. god damn.

very frustrating.

>I want their names and I want them in nigger forever
what did she mean by this?

>kristy

Can someone tell fucking mom that she is a fucking nobody on the internet and to blow it out her fucking ass?

Wow, found a picture of the bitch in Blackface !

If someone could create a MySpace page or whatever, post that picture with a "funny party" comment, screencap then delete the MySpace, so a to leave a "This page has been deleted"...

>I found out a girl at my uni did this
>I fucked her and she doesn't do it anymore

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

yeah fuck it that'll do, add "black lives matter" on it and post it everywhere on twittter, esp. her account, post results.

Wow these people are extremely dangerous. People should lose their job forever for a stupid joke? We must deal with these maniacs.

Somebody explain to me how you can get HIV from sharing a needle, but you can't get it from a mosquito that just bit an HIV positive person.

Mosquitos digest HIV and turn it into malaria. They're trying to save Africa but the niggers breed faster than mosquitos can bite people.

>Googles, what can you do? /shrug
youtube.com/watch?v=yG0oBPtyNb0

>Mosquitos digest HIV and turn it into malaria. They're trying to save Africa but the niggers breed faster than mosquitos can bite people.
I can't believe I never thought of that. And here's me thinking God made a mistake creating mosquitoes. Turns out God does have a plan for everything.

Spread the word, friend. Mosquitoes are our greatest allies.

Because it's clearly not Bill.

because back then outward comedic racism was not AS taboo as today. If it's racism meant t be a joke like black face then no one cares. As kid in the 90's I still remeber cartoon network reshowing those looney tunes with the mama character in it. Would never happen today.

underrated

Isn't that a face mask?

it is, we'll see what she replies to this pic

People are searching for a way to hate other people and be on the moral highground at the same time. Mostly idiot people dont learn how to focus anger and energy into something constructive.

Now go on with your life and enjoy it.

HERE'S AN IDEA
WE CAN HELP THESE GIRLS

SEARCH FOR AMATEUR PHOTOS OF GIRLS WEARING FACEMASKS AND ADD THE CAPTION "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

TWEET THEM WITH #BLACKLIVESMATTER

NORMIES WILL GET CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT IS SHOP AND WHAT ISN'T, THE MEDIA WILL REPORT ALL OF THEM AS RACISTS, NORMIES GET REDPILLED

I mean the right wing death squad that is the cops judge you and execute you. This is nothing.

Nice. Now post it to her on twitter, post it to other tweet accounts, tweet everwhere with the caption "Don't forget who kristy is" etc, post results.

You can also add, "she's drinking black people tears"

Keep up the great work, Straya.

Nice trips Taiwan.

Don't bother, it looks too fake. Wait until someone with photoshop skill posts an actual believable image.

Sure, whatever, they're forgiven but that doesn't mean they escape repercussions. Why is the right suddenly against personal responsibility?

> We're going to fool smart people who are also computer savvy !
No we're not.

>offended
Another word that has lost all meaning.

CAN WE PLS DOX THIS RACIST ASSHOLE TOO?

I'm going to organize a blackface gathering to protest the senseless violence in Charlotte. How awesome would that be

Who wrote, that, it's, garbage.

That's true, did she check if the OP's photo was original? She just went full on attack, take the image thru a few jpeg saves, lower the resolution, they'll buy it.

>put on black face
>never able to get a job
>tfw they're getting the black treatment

something like this

>implying they actually need a job if they are attractive
>implying they couldn't just get married to a successful man
They don't think through the most logical possible scenarios, do they?

use this, it looks like an old photo of hers. Post it to her on tweitter, post it to other tweets

so what's her twitter?

@kristyf

@kristyfs from OP's pic

use

If inappropriate or unfunny is a crime, why isn't Sarah Silverman on death row?

good work by the way

not too far off

Leftism actually has no reason to practice forgiveness. Why would it? It doesn't believe in Christianity.

When they talk about being kind or tolerant, being a good person, it means to "support the policies and people that I support" and that it would be unkind not to, but has nothing to do with any idea of universal forgiveness. They'll do whatever is necessary to get rid of those they disagree with.

I wore black face for Halloween, what's the big deal? When people asked me what I am I said I'm a nigger, when they said that's offensive I said thanks.

this has more to do with a middle-aged woman lashing out at much younger women any way she can

>Unfortunately somewhere in America the idea arose that 'being offended' is actually something real, especially if you're a minority of sorts.

Every single time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lashon_hara

The Hebrew term lashon hara (or loshon hora) (Hebrew לשון הרע; "evil tongue") is the halakhic term for derogatory speech about another person.[4] Lashon hara differs from defamation in that its focus is on the use of true speech for a wrongful purpose, rather than falsehood and harm arising.
>Speech is considered to be lashon hara if it says something negative about a person or party, is not previously known to the public, is not seriously intended to correct or improve a negative situation, and is true.
Statements that fit this description are considered to be lashon hara, regardless of the method of communication that is used, whether it is through face-to-face conversation, a letter, telephone, or email, or even body language.

Lashon hara (lit. "evil tongue") is considered to be a very serious sin in the Jewish tradition. The communicator of Lashon Hara (and rechilut) violates the prohibition of "Lo telech rachil b'ameicha (Leviticus 19:16)

Look up the horse shoe effect user

I thought I was the only one that did that.
*lights check ablaze*
Maaaahuuuuahhhaaahaaaaaah!

The first black face - Al Jolson. Jewish.

Or don't, since it's fucking retarded

kek underrated

Forgot about that, he wasn't the first blackface though

We also have zwarte piet and sinterklaas/sint Maarten in Flanders, And best thing of all is that There are no retarded sjw groups over here crying and bitching like in the netherlands. There are some, but the flemish people Just ignore them.

Look up wodan and it's similarities to sinterklaas really Makes you wonder. This is an ancient european festivity that's yet again under attack.

@kristysf

>Get offended if you reject them

Kek. Projecting much?

Sexy little anglos

>What seems to be the problem officer?

No in fact many of the libcucks belive that rape and murder are crimes that one can be rehabilitated from and people be given chances from. But these young girls should not.

>No in fact many of the libcucks belive that rape and murder are crimes that one can be rehabilitated

No, even the mere the accusation of rape is forever.

Sex offender registry is for life.

I'd do her

I mentioned to my female cousin once that black lives matter is a terrorist group. They call for killing white people. She said "well white people do all the crimes and the world would be better with out them". I was like "bitch, you're white! That includes you"

"But I like black people"

>Mfw

I also showed her some stats about black crime and she was like "blacks make up 45~ of crimes which proves whites do 55% of them. So whites commit more"

"Can you even into math?"
"Can you? 55+45 ia 100"

Women were a mistake.

Not a looker in the bunch

the forgiving left is filled with pic related people, having an "ethno state" or just more white people is not enough, unless you get better people, it's not going to change.

Common Filth did nothing wrong.

What a sad vindictive cunt