Which culture is superior British or French?

Which culture is superior British or French?

Does UK have any accomplishment close to Napoleon's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhBV6c_lERw
youtube.com/watch?v=qt3eyeO0R94
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Hugo
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Read_a_Book#Reading_list_.281972_edition.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leibniz–Newton_calculus_controversy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process
yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-demands-britain-say-in-europe/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Lissauer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottbegnadeten_list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

are you fucking dim?

German American here but I can't help but to heil the Anglosphere!

Post the current version. You know, the one that you're a part of.

German and their ramadan tradition

Once Brexit is complete we shall take back our rightful mark on this world

what has napoleon got to do with the present day you dump nip?

I know that this french surrending thing is just a joke but damn i'm so fucking tired of it

it takes the fun out of us beating you throughout history, like we didnt put the effort in.

It could be worse. How do you think the Indians feel about their national meme?

Sounds like you've given up fighting for your image.
Almost like you've surrendered.

>judo?

oh nice one, park-running-kour

Kek

>mfw no one outside Japan speaks your language

Why did you call yourself an "Empire" again?

>No Gibraltar

I see through your tricks spanish dog, Gibraltar will always be English

Every time I hear a joke about the French, I think of the Swedes and the Indians...

youtube.com/watch?v=AhBV6c_lERw

A lot of old Taiwanese people speak Japanese actually.

Savate. That would be the french Martial Art.

Who won the hundred years war again?

How many coalitionwars did you guys need to stop Napoleon again (and even then it was the Prussians who did the job)?

Colonizing stone age retards is such an achievement that even Belgium did it.

>"I lack critical thinking skills, and shitpost about military warfare which I don't know anything about" the post

What is; defensive terrain, crap leaders and lack of supplies?

Is it degenerate for European to do Krav Maga? It's Israeli after all

>even then it was the Prussians who did the job
Who funded every nation in the coalition wars?

Well it was invented by a Slav so it's not like you're leaving your heritage behind.

Do you guys not realize this is jew tactics 101?
They are playing divide and conquer.
French and British cultures are both wonderful and European and have contributed so much society

Yeah so did you, but you boast about your empire.

Difference is, our colonies turned into a success. Yours didn't.

Yeah, exiling Napoleon to St Helena and getting our trade routes back.

Problem with this Ackbar?

Not having Michael Ney in charge of their cavalry.

No Fencing?

Just search for Perfidious Albion.

It was funny and I'd smile.
Maybe you are tired my friend.

T'énerves pas ici , ça n'en vaut pas le coup.

mini straya back at it again

Only two notable times were the Seven Year's war and the Napoleonic Wars and in either case it was Britain bribing half of Europe into attack France to wear it out rather than doing the fighting herself.

This is why norway won nothing and became basically a vassal for almost all of its existance

>you boast about your empire.
We don't do it that much. When is the last time you heard a French brag about our colonial empire on Cred Forums? We brag about Napoleon, not Algeria, Indochina or Louisiana.

You fuckers on the other hand can't stop talking about your colonial empire.

>Difference is, our colonies turned into a success. Yours didn't.
Because we didn't cleansed the natives. Don't pretend India isn't a big pile of shit.

I mean, I'd say in terms of how much each country did to advance humanity/shape modern world, Britain definitely edges it. Britain invented
>TV
>World Wide Web
>Train
>Modern economics
>Telephone
>Industrial Revolution
>Vacuum cleaner
>Parliamentary democracy
>Computer

In fact, in terms of inventions, I'd say the UK is second only to the US. However, France did effectively codify western values, and did invent things like the steamboat. Again though, the UK was the number one spreader of democracy and liberal market based economies in Europe and across the world. Britain made the modern nation state

just learn Sambo instead

French of course, everyone who says otherwise is a cuck.

You mean like colonizing a massive chunk of the planet? Napoleon had nothing on that

Texas.

this

For sale: one french rifle, never fired, dropped twice.

WTF is this supposed to be? Karl the great?

Nah he just took France and single handedly beat the most powerful empires of the time. All Britain did was fight stone age savages while fueling wars in Europe so we wouldn't come after them.

>Difference is, our colonies turned into a success. Yours didn't

Who cares? Your colonies are better than you, what a fucking shame

why twice?

>this argument again

how stupid are you? you realise that the British Empire fought the French, Spanish and Dutch for almost every square inch of land?

That's France in 1811 before Napoleon invaded Russia and lost it all.

Savate is cool for using shoes. The idea of jamming the tip of your shoe into someones fucking liver is harsh.

Yeah, right. Like all these nations weren't constantly entangled in border wars in Europe.

Bit hard to say. They're both the most important cultures in this world.
In terms of who's done the most for this world, Britain has, but that's mainly down to luck (things outside of our control).

>Prussians beat Napoleon
Except the time they got their land taken over and had to beg Wellington to stop Napoleon and retake Prussia.

German superiority is a meme. Germans are nothing more than barbaric filth that need to be exterminated.

Unlucky you're on the continent of retards. Extra unlucky that you're next to German autistics.

I don't care how much of a memelord it makes me to want, but I want another Theodore Roosevelt. Or any of the wrestling or boxing presidents.

>They're both the most important cultures in this world

/thread

Don't play the game of the filthy Pole who tries to divide us

Yes, but only because most of it is kind of ass. It works well for what it is though, that being
>intro to self defense, dirty shot them so you have time to grab your gun
My bad for going full martial autist though.

Hear hear

>What France should have for a flag

British. Why? 1. British empire owned 2. Left the EU

>Germans are nothing more than barbaric filth that need to be exterminated.

Nice try Ahmed

Except that's not what happened entirely.

Yes napoleon was a bad ass, but after beating so many top tier militaries and countries he lost to the british and Prussians.
Beaten.by.Britain. And he was your best.

As for the Stone Age tripe? Yes we had to purge some total dindus, but in creating our empire we beat the Spanish empire (considered the super power of its day)
The Dutch empire (considered top naval power of its day)
And we beat the French empire in the first global war, the 7 years war. And France was considered the top military power in Europe.

We beat the best Europe had to offer and created the largest and most successful empire in world history.

/thread.

France was pretty good militarily. They were better than Prussia, Russia and Spain. Stop with this stale surrendering meme.

Start saying Germans love to surrender (considering they've only won two wars ever).

Funny thing is that the same people who came to grant you your freedom branded a white flag.

Except you weren't joking about it back then.

>Hating Germany means you're a muslim
I think you'll find it's the other way around.

British and Prussians only beat a dead horse at that point. Russian destroyed the First French Empire.

Half a million French soldiers dead during that winter of 1812. After two decades the Grand Armee was no more.

You really think Waterloo was an achievement?

>Not giving Quebec to the French.

FUCK YOU FILTHY FROG YOU PIECE OF SHIT SACRE BLEU YOUR WINE SUCKS AND YOUR HISTORY IS A BIG FUCKING FAILURE LMAO NOT CONQUERING BRITAIN OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HOW BAD CAN YOU BE NOW GETTING KEKED BY RAPEFUGEES OMFG JUST GO KILL YOURSELF KID MOHAMMAD

>island niggers free from the constant war in europe due to large body of water
>colonizes lots of shit tier sub human lands
>somehow "great"
yeah, nah, fuck ya cunt

Murrican has made MMA, so us, obviously

>Tieing the Prussians in
Napoleon was strategically beaten by the time the Prussians came in. Ever watched Waterloo (inb4 it's hollywood trash, because it's not)?

Oh fuck off Australia you are literally just the UK if it was sunny and had deadly animals that's it.

Once again you totally ignore that during the Seven Year's war you were funding France enemies, so the whole French military was stuck fighting in Europe.

You only beat largely out numbered French militias in North America, after losing quite a few battles, until they exhausted themselves with no support from Louis XV.

Again nothing to be proud.

I don't see Quebec under "France" do I?

Heck yes we are. Ignore the Chink traitor.

The Jews.

Beating a few thousand militia soldiers after being rekted in quite a lot battles is not a great achievement

Nice bait Ahmed. The UK has been invaded by:

-Romans.
-Normans.
-Anglo Saxons.
-Vikings.
-Dutch.
-Pakistanis.
-Arabs.

And the Germans had a go in WW2 too.

Not so safe from mainland problems, eh? Even the Chinese respected our little nation. They fucking hate us because of the Opium Wars, but they respected the UK during the colonial days.

>Which culture is superior British or French?
German

>has to beat 3 top tier euro super powers to build empire
>also kills dindus

>unfortunately makes Australia for somewhere we can send Anglo dindus

^It's this faggot again.

le coalition man gloating about his few victories over us

France occupied the kingdom of England, including London, for two years under king Philippe Auguste, with just 1200 knights and a bunch of peasants in 1216

Britain is like that nerdy kid who pays shit skins to beat up the big man and then boast that he stole his laptop.

Thank you, Pierre. I missed France. France was also based in their own day.

france is probably the most significant culture in the history of yurop. the uk had their accomplishments, but they sort of won by default

>Lost New France, your American colonies,
>Lost in Egypt, lost in India, navy decimated, finally your greatest ever leader is defeated by us and we imprison him to die like a lowly dindu in captivity.

B b b but you guys also paid some Europeans to fight us, no fair!

Kekerinos buddy.

Britain is a french colony so half of their achievements can be tributed to the french

We would be terraforming mars and sending rape refugee slaves to drill the Europa moon of Jupiter if it wasn't for the Germans destroying our continent twice because of muh autism and insane complex of superiority.

>the "UK existed in those times"
nice reverse-bait Omar

It's like the nigger that beat a crippled old man with an iron tire and then is so proud about it that he never stop talking about his achievement.
Howeover, when the whole police forces arrive, this nigger flee and ask everyone else for help

Not a surprise that you are an aussie

Boxe francaise is actually a really cool French martial art.
It translate to MMA pretty good.
Most muay thai champions are French, too.

>Stop with this stale surrendering meme.

You know the surrendering meme was started by the French right? Especially by Charles de Gaulle in an attempt to unite the country after WW2.

Playing victim and pretending to be noble partisans and resistance fighters is the real meme, and it sure beats admitting to the staggering levels of collaboration and antisemitism that actually occurred.

>make valid point
"lets ignore his argument and call him an aussie"
this is why i shit post

Bit exaggerated, but yes - Germany has made the world a worse place. Germany must pay in blood for this.

That's where everyone else is the true shitposter.

so much this

>some

necrometrics.com/wars18c.htm

You were barely involved on the fields.

Just deal with it, merchant.

First time in its entire history, since the hundred year's war, England fought a war properly was in 1916.

t. Theresa "Sharia is good for Britain" May

You mean all

We paid people to beat you and you lost.

We crippled you strategically and you paid dearly for it.

War isn't just fought with bombs and bayonets and cannons.

The eternal anglo strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=qt3eyeO0R94

I dont see what the problem is. "But you only took over abos muh muh continental warfare!" Technically we fought against other colonial empires and were under threat of Britain being invaded and still managed it all. However lets disregard the fact that the Roman empire that every one worships like cum guzzlers spent their time conquering people who they considered savages and yet their accomplishments are lauded. Again lets disregard this to and focus somewhere else. Continentals spent so much of their time killing one another for stupid tiny pieces of land who's cost to take and hold in life and resources were far outweighed by the cost to take them. Only for them to be attacked again eventually making them resource dead. Britain went and conquered the world for huge fertile resource rich lands and took over the trade routes of the world making its empire rich. This in turn made its military strength mighty. When we look at who's empire was the largest and mightiest it was Britain. Who's empire contributed the most to progress. Britain. Who's worthwhile colonies are some of the most succesful countries on earth. Britain. Who's philosophy, language, culture and method of goverment spread across to still dominate earth? Britain. You are all just salty as fuck your countries were to stupid, angry and arrogant to think of the winning move. We won through guile and not strength alone. Deal with it or don't i don't care its anglo world.

Painting: France
Sculpture: France
Architecture: France
Prose: France
Philosophy & Non-Fiction: UK
Science: UK
Poetry: Tie
Theatre: UK
Film: France
Cuisine: France
Classical music: France
Popular music: UK
Sport: UK

>Theatre: UK
That's debatable

>Shakespeare vs Les Miserable
C'mon lad

Shitting on Rome to make a point about the British Empire just makes you look like a degenerate.

Rome created western civilization through achitectural styles (arches & columns, domes, sculptures, frescoes, mosaics), concrete/mortar/cement, efficient highway system (still followed today by modern roads), mass entertainment : stadiums & amphitheatres (ancestors of modern stadiums), thermal baths, central heating and floor heating, Roman alphabet (the world's most widespread writing system), Latin language and descendants + influence on other European languages, Roman legal system (basis of many European legal system to this day), the Republic & Senate (inspiration for modern democracies) and the Julian Calendar (including current names of the months).

Britain spread western civilization and made four great first world countries out of it.

Also apparently you've never heard about Carthage or Hannibal.

>les Miserables is British you stupid fuck.

No it isn't lmao

>Who cares? Your colonies are better than you, what a fucking shame
That's a fucking good thing.

You fuckers have to deploy troops to Mali every 5 seconds to deal with the shit going on.

We don't deploy troops to America or Australia to keep them in line.

So fuck off, your empire is/was a failure, get over it.

All I can come up with is that they established an Empire bigger than France, then kicked the shit out of the French repeatedly, and seized most of the French Empire. Oh, and created the world's finest institutions of higher education.

Honestly I'd give Literature tp the UK as well. Conan Doyle, Dickens, Agatha Cristie just off the top of my head.

>implying parkour is a french martial art
At least use an actual French martial art like Savate which is all about low kicks to fuck up opponents knees/lower legs with heavy boots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Hugo

No it isn't.

Les Misérables is not even thatre.
We have Molière, Racine, Corneille, Beaumarchais, Musset, Claudel, Ionesco, Beckett ... You have Shakespeare, that's about it

Painting: German
Sculpture: France
Architecture: France
Prose: German
Philosophy & Non-Fiction: German
Science: German
Poetry: Tie
Theatre: German
Film: France
Cuisine: France
Classical music: German

German: 6
French: 4
UK: 2

ez

Even the French think Quebec is worthless. Please take them.

>French Cuisine

No one has even heard about them. Probably because no one speaks French fluently except Africans, faux-Canadians (inb4 irony) and (you).

>Honestly I'd give Literature tp the UK as well
Kek

The people of the UK are the epitome of the word 'goyim'

I just have a preference for Balzac, Stendhal, Flaubert, Zola, etc., over dry British novelists like Austen, Eliot, the Brontes, etc. Plus the French had a much stronger 20th Century.

Dickens is great and I love some British genre fiction like Doyle, Fleming, Tolkien, Wells, etc., but France had some good ones like Dumas and Verne too.

those three are pleb tier, there are way better anglo writers

>No one has even heard about them
You've never heard of Molière and Beckett ? You should go back to highschool

>I know that this french surrending thing is just a joke but damn i'm so fucking tired of it

Time to surrender then. And eat some cheese.

You know wellington was Irish born?

Nah, that's America.

I have my foreskin and I love playing with it, thank you very much Rabbi Shuzlenstien.

>falling this hard for the filthy Poles divide and conquer tactics
Come on guys, stop letting him bait you. France and Britain have a long history together, and neither of us would be where we are without the other. Let's just realise that despite the memes and banter, we really do love each other's countries.

And let's be real here, if we'd joined forces back in colonial times instead of holding onto our past grudges, we'd still be ruling the world right now. An Anglo-Franco union would dominate the globe.

>Beckett
Was Irish you stupid cunt.

Never had to read them in Secondary School. GCSE French consisted of learning the vocab and grammar, but not any significant French lit.

This. I love France and Britain, and we will unite to destroy Germany and the EU.

>You've never heard of Molière and Beckett ? You should go back to highschool

So the author that you cite was being one of two you consider the greatest in your language was Irish.

Being French = Sadness

No one has, ask anyone ITT that isn't French, they've never heard of them.

None! Nil pwoints to you France!

Science - UK
Film - UK (lol no one watches French films)
so that's 4 for the UK and 3 for France so far.

He was Irish but he wrote his most important dramas in French.

No, keep it please

You wanted so badly our white trashes, you keep it

>but he wrote his most important dramas in French.

Marlowe, Jonson, Webster, Fletcher, Middleton, Chapman, Pinter, Stoppard, Kane...

That tastes like chicken actually. Snails are way more unusual to the tongue, I recommend you eat them if you come by.

>Chemistry: Sweden

I don't consider them the greatest, I consider them the most well-known. And Beckett wrote his most imlportant dramas in French. He may not be French but he wrote French litterature.
Beckett wrote many books in English too. You're just illiterate.

it's true though, every time I go to india its fucking disgusting
maybe it's because i'm american born but honestly india isn't that great. maybe if they stopped wanking to castes they could fix up

"No" we have them beat in chemistry too.

M8, France, Austria, Russia and Sweden were all gang-banging Frederick see Groß. French efforts were mostly focused on the Bongs in the 7 years war

>Beckett wrote many books in English too. You're just illiterate.
"No".

Now fuck off you sad act, you're like Francois Hollande - the country. Her personify's France and its sad, socialist tendencies and muslim lovingness.

Go protest over your working conditions or something.

SAD ACT!

SAD ACT!

>German.

The French are really just German.
Anglo-SAXON Brits...more Germans.
Americans...German.
Mexicans and South Americans, surprisingly German as well.

I don't know how you can justify most of that. I'm struggling to define "best" in most of the categories.

The Dutch have some amazing painters.
The Italians beat the French for sculpture and architecture. (Have you ever BEEN to Rome?)
Prose? Not sure.
Philosophy: Hello, Greece?
Theatre: German? For debate. I'd give it to Italy again.
Film: France. Maybe.
Cuisine: France.

Science: The UK has had HUGE contributions to science. So have the Germans. And the Italians. And the French.

I mean, I think the UK probably takes it in science, but it really depends on which time-frame you are talking about.

Chemistry is German's realm, there is no way to discuss it.

He also wrote them in English

>No one has even heard about them.
If you studied theatre/literature or even went out of your mom's basement, you'd probably have

He was born, raised, university educated in Ireland.

The fact you consider him one of the great French authors is laughable. French was not even his first language.

France is a linguistic cultural fishbowl. The French swim around in it looking out at the big world outside unable to comprehend it.

The French language is dead. What happens when you let a committee of civil servants approve 'new' words.

France ceased to be in any way relevant following the defeat o Napoleon the 3rd. Ironically enough the commander and sedan McMahon was also of Irish descent but Napoleon the 3rd wanted to surrender and had his French way.

France......no words to describe it.

>Theatre: German
>Prose: German

Really? Are you just baiting or are you actually retarded?

Germanic =/= German
Most of the civilised world are Germano-Romano-Celts, too.

Jokes on you - I've never stepped outside my mum's womb!

Frogs are actually pretty good

I've had snails actually, they just tasted flavourless so I dont really get the big deal with them.

Good thing the Saxon's only interbred and didn't actually affect the people too much.

No, chemistry is our domain. Not just pic related but our history in regards to science. It's the thing that our country has ever been good at, whilst you faggot latino's sit around dancing and painting pretty pictures.

This. It's like a chewy sweet with no flavour.

Dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire was a blessing, should have happened way earlier.
Thanks for that, based frenchbro.

they look pretty nice desu famalam
frogs at nandos when

Physics is also our domain: Newton, Dirac, Faraday, etc.
A lot of the German physicist were jews. The only good pure German physicist was Planck.

French culture, I'd say.

>caring about some science stuff
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

>implying all elements were equally hard or important to discover

30% is still good. A German finger in all pies.

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

Good grief you just fucked all of that up, didn't you?

I agree that our reluctance to properly study chemistry and other Industrial Technologies kept us behind you during the Industrial Revolution, but Germany did so well in this that it could go full empire

And then you realize that since 1066 you've been the same people.

Nigger

Pretty hard due to how each one has different chemical properties and the only way to discover them is to differentiate the chemical properties of similar elements.

The French

Because back in the day, they made Britain BTFO during the revolutionary war by funding us.

>things that never happened

>French culture

He liked Ireland so much that he decided to write his most important books (Molloy, Fin de Partie, En attendant Godot, Malone meurt) in French, to live in France and to fight for France during WW2.
Why do so many Irishmen leave their country ?

Don't go on this subject mate, Francium is litteraly the most useless element discovered so far and it was ultra-hard to discover

French food is actually based on eating rubbish like frogs legs and snails ad covering it with sauces because that is all they had to eat under the likes of the sun knigs decendents, marat, ropspieere, napoleon, etc etc

The French doomed themselves during the genocide of the army of the sacred heart and were forever then just officillay a life support system for a civil service in paris (which would do anything..anything to survice including repeatedly teaming up with ze krauts).

The French nation is a life support system for a paris civil service that has been in a coma for a hundred years. The language is how they keep their population servile and isolated.

And biology.

>Darwin, that atheist guy (forgot his name) etc

Why don't you try finding an element? Go on.

Not good enough to put them above us.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Go invent some things!

SCIENCE BITCH.

Dieu et mon droit.

> an royalist Irish
Kek

>our best

France under Louis XIV was way more powerful tho

Because we can and like blowing stuff up.

If I write something in French that does mean mean you claim credit for it. It means your own national output is pathetic.

>including Dutchies but not including us

>inb4 "the arabs lol"

>Science - UK
Lol no, without the Haber-Bosch technique the world would be starving.
Also who is Einstein, von Neumann, Nils Bohr, Max Planck etc etc

>Film - UK (lol no one watches French films)
Who is Melville, who is Godard
Maybe by quantity UKrainian movies win but not by quality.

Jacques is right. without the Haber-Bosch technique the world would be starving. Also Germany just pwned chemistry in the 19th and 20th century. Without all the patents the rest of the world stole after the two wars, it'd be more obious though.

I only compared the three. And yes, I've been to Rome, Pisa (not worth it), Florenz, Lucca etc.
Philosophy: maybe in ancient times but what about Heidegger, Kant, Nietzsche etc.
Science: Should be a nobrainer, see pic related

>Really? Are you just baiting or are you actually retarded?
Njet, just too lazy to count this out at the moment:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Read_a_Book#Reading_list_.281972_edition.29

You're all wrong. pic related

>This entire thread

O'Connell abhorred what you did the revolution as do I.

It was a war on ordinary Roman Catholics driven by urban degenerates.

Your colonies are unstable shitholes with staggering homicide rates, are plagued with HIV and STDs and literally ethnically cleansing whites.

Ours have small civil wars every so often.
kek

Krav maga is a meme. Go for BJJ with some basic boxing or kickboxing and you'll be fine.

Turing, Newton, Watt, Babbage, Darwin, Boyle, Faraday, Maxwell, Jenner, Fleming, ... and many. many more.

>Who was Einstein?
A Jew

>Who was Von Neumann
A Hungarian (and probably a jew)

>Who was Bohr
A Dane

>Everyone is wrong
No they aren't, now fuck off Poland, defending your sugar daddy Germany for more gibs.

Fuck off, let's talk about the leeches of Europe, Poland, the biggest, most useless waste of clay to ever exist in history, that has contributed NOTHING to the world.

Worse than Africa, you take take take all the money you can and give nothing in return.

Get annexed and raped by Russia again you little cuck.

>All Nobel Prize recipients have made discoveries equal in significance to one another.

>Napoleon's accomplishments
>killing millions of white people for the Rothschilds
thanks for that you midget cuck.

Yes yes whatever helps you sleep at night Francois.

Now don't forget to set your alarm, you're being sent to Central African Republic tomorrow to die for googles to have freedom.

LOL.

Funny. Pretty much as soon as you lacked Irish soldiery your empire collapsed.

Strange that.....funniest part is gandhi stealing passive resistance from O'Connell to completely fuck your illusions.

You do realize wellington was Irish and credited the defeat of Napoleon to his Irish Roman Catholic soldiers. No.

Anyway your in the russkie sphere of influence now old boy so toodle pip.

German's have had a greater influence on science in the 20th century.

The Brits literally discovered gravity, invented calculus, came up with modern computers, antibiotics, steam turbines, discovered electromagnetism, etc. etc.

>french
>running away

t. not even trying

>blaming on Napoleon the fact Bank of England was cucked by Nathan Rotschild
Thanks for your insight, you leafy cuckold.

Oh, go starve to death somewhere else, please.

>implying Napoleon wasn't above average height
nice job falling for the rothschild propaganda leafcuck

>Germans had a greater influence in science
Maybe in Quantum physics and rocket science, but everything else is dominated by Brits.

>you latinos

DELET THIS SHIT

The answer.

The English and the French are a bunch of useless cunts. The english are substantially worse because henry 8th was instrumental in destroying christendom but the rench revolution was equally poxy.

Now both are full of mudslimes and in collapse and will be until they return to Roman Catholicism.

Funny how the Irish decided to chimp out like googles during WWI (still got crushed in the Easter Uprising).

Around the same time the decline of the British empire happened. That and the Suez Crisis (don't remember Ireland being involved in that). Must have missed that.

>Anyway your in the russkie sphere of influence now old boy so toodle pip.
And you're in the EU sphere of influence, don't forget to prep your sister and make the bed up for Abdullah.

Go fuck yourself, republicuck.

France is death because of those revolutionaries you love so much.

Also in inorganic chemistry, mechanical engineering etc.

You mad monarchist nigger ?

(((Napoleon)))

The electron was named by an Irish man. The induction coil was invented by an Irish Roman Catholic priest. Boole worked at a university in Ireland and without The work of that Irishman Boyles ('the father of chemistry') and his laws there would have been no steam engine.

The only thing the english came up with on their own is people from essex and dancing around maypoles like faggots.

Yes, we are so bad and evil.

Teesoch ar lar lar land.

Or whatever it is you fucks say, but if we're as evil as you say we are then you won't mind coming off the computer? A design and invention by the English, you know because using our invention and then saying how bad we are is just hypocrisy, you're like one of those anti capitalists that has the iPhone and all that shit.

But still, in our history we got something right, we managed to nearly wipe out your entire population. Too bad we didn't finish the job.

You preach about your IRA killing a few soldiers? That's nothing to the 1.4 million of you we wiped out, you have a lot of catching up to if you want to beat our score.

;^)

>Rothschild's chilling in Britain
>British allow them to take over their economy
>blame French
Wow the eternal anglo strikes again

watching england and france argue is like watching your parents shout and throw things at each other, and you are torn between your dad who helped build your house (13 colonies) and your mother who encouraged you to be anything you wanted regardless of what dad said (French support of revolution).

;_; really we just want mom and dad to get well soon and stop fighting

Oh please, they lost to your winter.

You got your ass handed to you in every single battle. Borodino ring a bell?

Half the nobel prizes.

Lol, I'm German, only working here, m8 :^)

I guess the signifance of them is normal distributed and other 100 years it's about even.

>invented calculus
Njet, that was Leibniz

>came up with modern Computers
That was von Neumann

Maybe have a look at the pic again? :^)

TOP KEK.

I don't give a shit really lad, I'm Welsh. The only thing we invented was cheese on toast.

Don't worry Frenchie I blow people up with facts who say that shit. Your army has a military history impressive enough to only really be surpassed by the German Empire and the Third Reich.

Not to mention crusaders.

You do know Anglo-Irish people never considered themselves Irish and weren't Irish at all.

So winter works only one way, hitting invaders but not the defenders? Niceme.me

ETERNAL ANGLO

>CAR
Funny. Christians are ethnically cleansing muslims over there. Guess we didn't do a shitty job on that one, did we?

It's just competition m8 , we're allies with the UK. No one hates eachother here.

Your monarchy was foolish but you should have kept it.

Sarkozy and Hollande and DeBallBags have all been scummy cunts that have fucked France over.

In fact all your republican leaders have been failures.

>This bootyblasted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Irish_inventions_and_discoveries

vs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_inventions_and_discoveries

Try harder faggot.

He's calling you both evil because you fucked Christendom you autist, not because of muh oppression, and he's right, England turned Protestant for no reason

>implying being a nigger isn't literally a revolutionary thing

>"OOGA BOOGA LET'S HANG DA WHITE KING, LET'S RAPE DA WYMIN AND PUT THEIR CHILDREN IN' DA OVEN"

Yes, you fucking retard. Winter ruins supply routes, your troops lived off the land and hid in forts.

Founded in 1900.

>Germans have had a greater influence on science in the 20th century.

You see where I'm going here? Refer to:

I'd say Ireland is actually in the US sphere of influence more than the EU but the russian pawnage of the UK political system via ukip and corbyn, scottish independece is comical.

You never won a war on your own to feet and I think the fact that Churchill (who grew up in Dublin by the way) surrendering is really all the evidence you need for your abject failure given that you were still mobilised after WW1 and outnumbered us 20/1.

The english could never have accomplished anything on their own and never will.Even now the english are piss scared to be a nation as they know they can't make it.

I don't care, he can go die.

>Insulting Protestantism
>After the pope sucked on google toes
I wouldn't if I were you, I really fucking wouldn't.

I don't care about black people, there are too many black countries, like France and Algeria that shouldn't exist.

Only white countries matter and should matter.

I-It's gonna be okay America ... ;_;

And fine work at roukes drift, with an Irish medic of course.

When were we invaded by arabs?

>Winter ruins supply routes
And it didnt ruin our supply routes? Maybe you should Empire's size again.

>all your republican leaders have been failures.
No

Wot like WB Yeates?

I think you will find you are talking shit.

>Leibniz invented calculus
Yes, and no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leibniz–Newton_calculus_controversy

Newton suggested the concept of calculus and he had formulated the concept privately, but he'd never publicly released them. Although, we know he had private papers written about them supposedly before Liebniz published his paper.

That and Newton discovered differential calculus which is more important than Liebniz's integral calculus.

>came up with modern Computers
Von Nuemann isn't German and he came up with the modern architecture of computers. He didn't actually come up with the idea of Computers being reprogrammable by having their data read and written by observing the pattern of binary numbers. That was Turing. And Babbage theoretically invented the general-purpose of computer.

>implying royalists after 1789 weren't traitors who deserved to go in the oven

Giving it to France based on muh cartoons.

British cartoons are terrible. Plus, Doctor Who gay propaganda reached our shores years ago. Why did Obama win? Because some asshole Brits went around telling children you could defeat aliens with a fucking speech at the end of every episode.

>I'd say Ireland is actually in the US sphere of influence more than the EU but the russian pawnage of the UK political system via ukip and corbyn, scottish independece is comical.
Nah, you're the EU's bitch, and our bitch to an extent, with our exposure to your debt.

In regards to Russia?

They are also our bitch, with the sanctions we have in place forcing their private sector to receive bailouts from the public sector because it cannot access debt bond markets.

In regards to the rest of your shit? I already rek'd you with some links that destroy your claims.

I know the English fucked you and fucked you hard, but you shouldn't lie to deal with that. You should just accept that you're a bitch.

Take a look outside if you're an urban. Count the brown faces.

google culture is best

Sorry but gotta give the frogs their credit on this one

Hugo (Les Miserables "is considered one of the greatest novels of the 19th century"), Balzac, Zola, Rimbaud, Flaubert, Vernes, Voltaire (read his work on Islam, you'll love it), etc

>Why don't you try finding an element? Go on.
because they've pretty much all been discovered, genius boy.

It was not quite no reason.

Deranged english king gets syphilis, goes insane, cuts wives heads off and fractures Christendom. Insane wooden toothed daughter commits genocide in Ireland because Irish would not go along with insanity.

The English.

Holy fuck you're dumb. Defenders don't need supply routes. They live off land via local villages and farms and reconnaissance groups who hunt. The Grand Armee was receiving imports from Austria.

Your Army literally sat around and ran away when napoleon got close.

Please understand how 19th century warfare worked before making retarded comments.

To be fair, it doesn't take a whole lot to make a French man tired.

Just turn your computer off and take another 3 hour nap France.

Why are the english afraid to have their own nation without relying on scots or welsh?

Because they are cowards.

>Les Miserables is a play
k

At least compare to Moliere, Corneille or Racine; you know, playwriters.

urban Brit.*

Thank you based burger

>Defenders don't need supply routes
Motherfucking british education.

>Ireland
>Dead language
>More Irish diaspora than Irish in Ireland
>Cucked and raped by Muslims, blacks, English, Scots and Vikings
Your butthurt is amazing, was your girlfriend stolen from you by an Englishman?

>Von Neumann isn't German
He was the son of a German shlomo merchant, he grew up in Hungary first but they spoke German at home and he studied in Germany.
Also von Neumann, Einstein, Planck and Heisenberg are probably the smartest men of the 20th century.

You ought to phoe apple and ask about that.

BTW we fucked your empire and we will fuck the EU to instead of running away like cowards because some ruskkies told us to.

Return to the Roman Catholic faith and unite Christendom so we can eliminate kebab.

>Pls halp me EU with money
>pls gib me money England!

Why can't Ireland actually be "independent"?

>mfw
wheres the face
do you even know what it means fucking plebbitor

Not as much as invaders at least since their supply routes and producers are relatively close, constructed in their favour, etc.

So he's a Jew?

>Third Reich surpasses Napoleon, Louis XIV, Clovis
>Unironically believing this
kys

Nice argument. I already explained why, you slavshit. Living off local land was a thing. Armies would have squads who would hunt and local towns paid a tax of food to the army. French couldn't do this due to scorched earth.

Your army was a literal joke.

You did nothing to our empire, seeing as our empire was dead when you decided to start shit.

Now fuck off you delusional little rat, get raped by Ulster groups or something. You're a joke of a "country".

You're like Jews, only no one buys your shit.

he walked right into that one

>De Gaulle
>Republican
cmon now m8, that guy would have turned into Napoleon given the chance

>that pic
Whatever floats you boat then lad :^)

This. Plus, Hugo is XIXth century, when Shakespeare is XVIth, so the comparison isn't very revelant.

>implying republicucks aren't the traitors

Betraying your King at his worst, killing your own population, creating this shitty "liberty equality fraternity" excuse leftist cucks use to explain the African colonisation of France...

There are not many englishmen here.

Ad the only ones I have seen recently on by travels look suspiciously like pakkis.

Why is that?

Why do you have a german 'royal' family?

Why is england afraid to be a nation on its own?

That entire generation of German educated scientists were incredible.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Germany for law, and France for civics.

I also detest these divide and conquer threads. Can we please just focus on the Semite elephant in the room?

>Given the choice to be free in a referendum
>Votes against it
>Insults anyone else
lol you're adorable.

He was a republican leader
>that guy would have turned into Napoleon given the chance
That's the goal of every republican leader

Fuck off krautaboo.

Most of the German Scientists were jews - and there were very few Germans in science since they were too busy being enslaved to their Kaiser.

I don't care, you're filth, you're the dregs of humanity and you got put in your fucking place by an Englishman. Cucking your nation eternally, so what you say means nothing.

>Irish actually take credit for decolonisation
>Doesn't know anything about the Suez Crisis or WW2
See, this is why your nation hasn't invented anything or contributed anything of worth, it's full of fucktards like you. You're like a Muslim, you blow stuff up instead of invent it.

>That entire generation of German educated scientists were incredible.
The only good side-effect of the Versailles treaty : they had to find hope somewhere, and it was in science.

>Betraying your King at his worst
Kek. The king tried to flee France and to join foreign armies. Then the Vendéens cucks wanted to allow the UK to invade France. They are the traitors.

Catch as catch can wrestling is the best martial art.

What nationality are Jews? Remind me again. Do they come from Judistan?

Even if you go by nationality of Von Neumann, he was a Hungarian-American. The only thing German about him is his name.

>So he's a Jew?
Such as (((Einstein))) and (((Fritz Haber))), but they're German jews. Especially Haber, he developed the poison gas, that Germany used in the first world war, just a tiny bit behind the battlefield, since he was deeply nationalistic and desperately wanted Germany to win. He was some kind of nationalistic combat engineer.
Later he developed together with Carl Bosch the Haber-Bosch process, probably the most important industrial application there is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haber_process

This, Cred Forums you can shit on jews when they are all happy merchants-tier, but please the jewish inventors of the XX changed the world for good, they deserve our respect.

Prince Charles’s coronation service should be opened with a reading from the Koran, a senior Church of England bishop said yesterday.

The gesture would be a ‘creative act of accommodation’ to make Muslims feel ‘embraced’ by the nation, Lord Harries of Pentregarth said.

English.......return to Roman Catholicism and lets retake Jerusalem like the god old days.

You realize you lost all those times?

The Romans took over the Britons before one emperor in the late period pulled out to consolidate power, and your dipshit ancestors hired these backwards tribes of deer fuckers to protect them only to have those tribes (Angelos and Saxons) kill your men and rape your women everywhere west of wherever the fuck Badon hill is. Then the Vikings took over half your country, then Hastings happened, then you ousted your king to take that Orange dong which is why your Queen is about as English as I am.

Heisenberg and Planck are the only krauts on that list.

Comparing Fritz Haber to people like Faraday and Dirac.

Einstein was alright, but he had hardly a care for Germany and was also American.

Your butt hurt is endless.

Still afraid to be a country i see little england?

>Does UK have any accomplishment close to Napoleon's?

Well one of our more minor accomplishments was BTFOing Napoleon (part of a historical sequence of England/GB/UK repeatedly thrashing the French) so yeah.

Also our colonies went on to become half-decent countries (even the non-White ones are a step above compared to those with same demographics) while the legacy of the French empire is essentially the very worst parts of Africa.

Ooh ho ho ho, the shekel meister is revealin himself. You forgot about all of the German chemists and physicists that were captured by the US and Soviet Union. You're also forgetting that a large proportion of the elaments were discovered by Germans. That being said, Madame Currie is the only person who actually deserves a Nobel prize.
T. My dad is a German chemist.

Legit question:

Why is it that France has had the most devastating attacks over the last 10 months than any other country in Europe?

Is immigration and the vetting process in France worse than that of sweden and Germany?

>The king tried to flee France and to join foreign armies.

Because he was betrayed.

Vendéens did nothing wrong, only a cuck would not support them, YOU are a cuck.

you are actually proud of creating pakistan?

russian subversion is focused there via isis proxies

>Large portion of elements were discovered by Germans
Nope >My dad is a German Chemist
My dad is a Banker

I think it is because of the noise it makes.

Everyone likes the idea of the old Paris, so attacking it in its image (i.e. the theatres...) shows people the world has changed.
It is more ISIS managing its communication than deep reasons I think.

Is that happening in Waffle land too?

Re-read my comment. Especially the German EDUCATED part.

Are you that fucking autistic? I can appreciate legitimately great scientists from any European country. I don't give a shit what language the spoke.

And I can appreciate the learning instutitions that made them great.

Yes, but it was a response to someone saying the UK only expanded as an Empire because they had the Channel so they were immune to invasion.

>Vendéens did nothing wrong
Correct

When they died France died.

>justifies betraying his coutnry
>calls me a cuck

/thread

t.Dombrowski

>Heisenberg and Planck are the only krauts on that list.

Okay. Also czech'd.

The whole point of the thread was accomplishments of a country...

EU ability for free movement, paired with the best crusaders being French so they dislike France.

France needs Jeanne d'Arc deux: électrique boogaloo to revive their county and make them care again. Like she did before. Ideally this time the Anglo won't be allowed near her this time.

Le Pen will leave nato and form a bilateral treaty with putin.

Every mudslime atrocity will get her elected. The russians even gave her 30 million.

polon is ours

Of course your dad is a banker you fucking jew. Again, that is in fact a large proportion if you consider how England, the US, and France decided jew Germany over and over.

>Germany for law
Yeah, enslavement and authoritarianism is just great.

>German-educated
And? Why does it matter the system of education they get?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Germans have no scientists. It just pisses me off when people say that the non-Germans are German because 'muh German superiority'. And it pisses me off when people call Britain shit because 'muh two world wars'. Krautaboos need to be gassed.

>He actually thinks I'm a jew
Wew... Are Americans usually this retarded?

revolutionaries are fucking traitors, point final.

Muslims are ethnically cleansing whites in France though?

Not an argument

>Does UK have any accomplishment close to Napoleon's?
How about travelling to a baron landmass and building Australia?

>revolutionaries are fucking traitors, point final.
they did to france what henry the 8th did to england.

Until both nations return to Roman Catholicism and unite Christendom again we are all in trouble.

>German American
stop

>Einstein was alright, but he had hardly a care for Germany and was also American.
I thought this discussion was about culture and not nationality.

>Comparing Fritz Haber to people like Faraday and Dirac.
I did not, I was referring to them being German jews, also I might hold a certain foible for him, due to his compassion for Germany.

>It just pisses me off when people say that the non-Germans are German because 'muh German superiority'
Maybe I should repeat that, we were talking about culture, not ethnicity or nationality.
And Einstein and von Neumann were raised in Germany/German households.

Basically this.
Poles are the worst. We really should genocide them

I don't actually think you are a jew, you are just acting like one.

>french film

The German legal code is an impressive work in its own right.

They don't win by default though since we created Common Law.

Listen m8, I don't really take any issue with anything you're saying (other than the Jew thing.. you know that argument doesn't hold weight), but these threads are pointless.

Germans should be proud of their heritage and their accomplishments. France and the UK should be equally proud of their own.

This who is better than who bullshit is just divisive and it's how we ended up getting cucked by Tyrone and Ahmed in the first place.

>judo
>grappling
nigga greco roman is grappling judo is throwing motherfuckers

The poles here work are Roman Catholic, intermarry and after one generation will be indistinguishable from the locals. Although it appears to be widely known that every polish criminal or whore heads to Britain or some reason. I guess chav culture suits them

Unlike pakkis.

>>Germany for law
>Yeah, enslavement and authoritarianism
Says the Britbong! topkek

Moved to the US when I was five dumass. Most of my family lives in Germany and I was born Zurich. Now go back to cutting diamonds for your shekels waffle.

>bullshit is just divisive and it's how we ended up getting cucked by Tyrone and Ahmed in the first place.

That was going to happen as soon as henry 8th legacy of dividing Christendom became real.

One we all fought beside each other against the heathen....now....

Pierre-Yves isn't sure he has seen a better looking ass in a while.

yournewswire.com/lord-rothschild-demands-britain-say-in-europe/

>divide and conquer is how we got cucked

We were divided back in 1800s and early 1900s when our countries were uncucked. Now we are united in the post-war period we are getting cucked repeatedly.

I like both. They cannot be compared. They rather supplement each other.

Asking questions like this makes divisions and hostility.

I was born in Zurich, my parents are from Germany, and most of my family lives in Germany.

>I thought this discussion was about culture and not nationality.

That part of the discussion became about nationality.

>I did not, I was referring to them being German jews, also I might hold a certain foible for him, due to his compassion for Germany.

Germans hold no compassion to jews regardless of their allegiance. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Lissauer

Sure, and you're acting like a retard.

>What is the Second Reich
>What is limited movement and the plastic parliament known as the Reichstag

Napoleonic Code is better, though. In relativity, the German Legal Code is shit.

This.

German 'superiority' is down to one factor - population

For most of germany's history theyve always had a 15 - 20 million advantage over the british and french. If the populations were reversed in ww1 germany wouldn't have lasted until 1916

Fair point. Alright then, have at it.

t. pathetic subhuman pole pretending to be a catlick taig

This. I guess disliking your neighbours to a certain degree, helps with liking whats your own.
Now that they preach love, tolerance and diversity to everyone and the lie that everyone is equal, our cultures perish.

Which is why you were forced to either give up or call murica who had no reason to be involved in the first place.

Eastern Europe is less cucked because you guys all hate each other. Serbs and Poles, two of the least cucked countries in europe, seem to hate all of their neighbours.

That's how they get take Britain. Initially they couldn't fight the Britons, but after amassing a large number through frequent breeding they finally managed to defeat the small Celts. Fortunately the Germanic invaders weren't cunts like the modern day German and didn't slaughter everyone they saw.

>The work of that Irishman Boyles ('the father of chemistry')

But that's Lavoisier you goddamned isolationists. The reason the Brits think they invented everything is because their academia cut themselves off European discoveries between the 17th and 18th century and essentially ''discovered'' (plagiarized) what continental German, Italian and Frenchmen were working on years earlier.

Brits are some of the biggest cultural appropriators next to muslims, I swear they invented that meme.

A FUCKING
LEAF

>Germans hold no compassion to jews regardless of their allegiance
Thats not true. Veterans of WWI were spared and especially gifted (((people))) made their way to the Gottbegnadeten-liste

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottbegnadeten_list

>>What is the Second Reich>What is limited movement and the plastic parliament known as the Reichstag
Come on, I was just pointing out your hypocrisy, mate.

Thats why we still have twice as much nobel prizes? By having something like 12-25% more citizens? What is proportionality?

I'm German. Only working here for one more month. Commissioning engineer is a great job, I get to shitpost under all kinds of flags.

I was going to meme you back since you don't seem inclined to deny anything I wrote but then I remembered you live in UKnistan and life is already pretty tough over there.
Stand strong Britbong.

>Nobel prizes represent all human discoveries and advances equally

Who won the nobel prize for advancing the sewer system, discovering america, etc, etc

Silly polack

>discovering america
that would be the spaniards and a kike.

Or if you talk about The American east coast, a frenchman.

Bollocks, the top US officials were waiting to get involved since 1914 because they wanted a seat at the peace convention. Look at your government records, minutes and correspondances. The US wasn't as isolationalist as you think.

You can't honestly believe they joined out of goodwill. It was purely self interest

We were talking about Britain, France and Germany, before.
How are achievements from 3000 years ago linked to those?

Also do you a better way to compare the scientific success of those countries?