Asian girlfriends

Don't fall for the Asian gf meme.

I have a severe case of yellow fever and I've dated tons of Asian girls. Mostly well educated foreign students in Germany.

I have had relationships with 3 Asian girls in my life.

>Hong Kong
>South Korea
>Taiwan

To sum it up, they had a few things in common:

>absolutely unaware of everything around them
>rarely visible emotions
>damn high introversion
>only superficial way of thinking
>rarely develop interest for a topic

Don't fall for the Asian gf meme. They might be cute af but they're as much unusable as white girls. You don't want to start a family with an artificial intelligence.

I repeat: DONT FALL FOR THE ASIAN GF MEME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEKDZ0ceXHg
twitter.com/sassychildlady?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtube.com/watch?v=GiqOsKngc-c
acidcow.com/girls/20695-asian-girls-before-and-after-the-makeup-75-pics.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GKypqSL49Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=lKuc3faQAEs
youtube.com/watch?v=bnZxWpwvFEk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland#Prevalence
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

Other than lack of spacial awareness how are those bad traits?

I'm sorry user. I really am. Both for your autism and for the fact she dumped you again. It will get better. Stay strong my Freund.

If you want to be with a robot, have fun. Asian girls are just an AI doing what they're programmed for. They're unable to human interaction.

>hong kong
>south korea
>superficial

well no shit. mainland china have a saying for hong kong girls and they call them princess or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=TEKDZ0ceXHg

we all know how fucking fake south korean girls are so there is no use going further. congrats OP you played yourself

Protip: If you have yellow fever date asian looking girls who were born in the west.

My ex was British but looked Chinese. Western personality, Chink chong nip nong body

At least European girls can pretend to be humans ffs

>saged
I don't believe you. You are waiting for my answer. Feel free to answer back.

Sorry you can't get an intelligent, traditional, thoughtful asian qt Hans. Doesn't mean you need to be so jealous

Pic related

>he dated a western "educated" asian
Be thankful you didn't nab a psychotic SJW

But then won't they be degenerate, bluepilled and brainwashed like the average white girl?

Because as a man you should be too busy to pay more than minimal attention to your gf's emotions, as long as you provide for her things to keep her distracted and ensure she stops your children getting killed and turning into drug addicts, she has done her job.

I'd honestly prefer a girl who has stifled emotions to a white girl here who has the audacity to think I don't care enough about her when I am busy doing work and important decision making where there is no time to consider our feelings. Coming home to "you don't love me enough" is the last fucking thing I need.

>rarely visible emotions
>damn high introversion

How is that not ideal?

I usually started writing with them when they were still living in their cunts and looking to learn German to prepare for their studies.

You are with them because you lack masculinity and have a fetish

They are with you because they are superficial media brainwashed whores

Don't have kids

When i was in school in Japan, I dated a few Japanese girls. They were ok, but they were mostly gaijin eaters which are their equivilent of coal burners, so they were mostly trashy. That being said, i saw plenty of good asian girls who were relationship material (they just did not date non japs)

>They're unable to human interaction.

Oh Hans

This is true of all Koreans, Chinese and most Japanese. Koreans in particular though.

So you're saying you want to have a girl which is unable to hold a conversation about any topic because most of her answers would be "I have no opinion about that"?

If I wanted a neutral one, I'd go for the Swiss

konnichiwa, kinoshita san

>implying krauts are human
ha!

Is it a good thing that I'm too autistic to get a GF?
You guys are always warning about women.

Indeed. Krauts are not men, but husk of a man.

I'm gonna have to kind of second this. My last three girlfriends have been Asian, didn't plan for it. I speak a bit of Chinese and know a lot about the culture so as a result a lot of the girls I meet are Asian. My main criticism is a degree of superficiality which seems kind of unique, they want to have fun up to a point then it is all about 'your future' and how much money you make, the wish to have a financially driven boyfriend they can impress their parents with is very strong, I do well but I don't like feeling like I'm buying a product. They are also very demanding on you being strong, any sign of weakness or being unsure on something and they get freaked out. This is probably good if you like to make the decision on 'everything' but when every question about what they might like is answered with 'what do you want?' and then they get shitty afterwards because you didn't read their minds it wears thin. I don't want to pretend it's all bad or hopeless, just don't fall for the 'Asian women are perfect' attitude which pops up here often.

Well OP you sure know how to pick um.

I have dated my Cantonese qt for 3 years and we will marry in December on the day we met.

She had 2 masters degrees and is a qt perfect housewife.

I have never been happier. Enjoy your shit life OP because I am in heaven with a black haired beauty every day i fall asleep and every day i wake up.

x100

>Hong Kong
>South Korea
>Taiwan

Reason you didn't go direct to endgame Japanese gf?

I'm Turkish you though. Or at least my parents. I think I don't have much of Turkish mentality since I was born and grown up here.

So literally like any other woman?

>rarely visible emotions
That's literally a side-effect of not being used to a race for a long time. I can't read the emotions of niggers either.

>damn high introversion
Sounds pretty ideal to an introvert like me.

>kraut
>human

pick one
and only one

Sounds like you date terrible people.

"dated tons"

>3 asian girls in my life

thats not those words work kido

tons implies well over 10 idiot

and my Laotian gf is a goddess never been kissed 22 year old slave to my mind

pale as fuck and soooooo sweet no ugly nose or eyes big full eyes no chinky shit or surgery either

clearly its a google whos mad that 1 asian girl can defeat 5 googles and stay on a phone the entire time she charges and fires a gun

its like david and goliath

ahahhaha shit skin nigger brown living in germany

turkroaches when will they learn

now i feel bad for even replying to your monkey ass in the first place

Are they better? I never found a Japanese student in Germany.

>>Hong Kong
>>South Korea
>>Taiwan

Garbage asians. The only one worth going for is a Japanese national.

Most of those are pros desu.

If it came down to black and white decisions, I'd chose a girl who prefers to be the epitome of submissive femininity than a girl who will talk to me about quantum mechanics.

OP doesn't want you to date this

I'm an agnostic, Software Engineer, I speak perfect German, I'm on a 65k wage, I eat pork, I love beer, all my friends are German.

Those posts are the reason why Arabs keep having identity issues and join Isis.

>Don't fall for the Asian gf meme.

Oh shit looks like i've fallen for the meme my entire life and going to spend my whole life to an Asian in a few months time.

give us some stories deutschbro

Oh God. You are dating them IN Germany? No no no. You need to get real Asians in their home country. Not Westaboo sluts on their rite of passage foreign dicking experience.

How would I even find one in first place?

>yes but me s horny until they hit 45 or so, and shrivel up instantly

ones I've known don't seem to have any interest besides, school and make money

Don't think like a fucking skype. The trick is to find a humble, smart, social but quiet, and sexy asian waifu. They give a healing embrace that I've never felt from a white girl. Hong Kong bitches are lame. Shanghai mang.

Pro tip: get one that had a childhood in another country. one not subject to such harsh marxist conditioning during her upbringing. It will help anchor your mind and ease the Redpill journey. The pain is more tolerable and dat Asian pussy senpai fuck dude

You actually have to leave your country for a start.

>date half thai girl for 6 years now
>play vidya and watch anime together
>she's one and a half head shorter than me and stacked where it matters
>both of us have steady jobs and work similiar hours
>visiting her family in thailand next year
all of my wishes in one, what a dream come true

My gf is in Taiwan since 3 weeks and she's totally relying on me solving her problems since yesterday because she fucked up to book a flight.

Meanwhile, she's spending a fun time with her highschool friends. So I broke up with her because she was treating me with a lot of disrespect.

It came to the point where I had to wait 17 hours for her to reply me a question about the typhoon warning because I didn't know when to book a flight. Also, her study starts in a week.

This made me angry + I always assume to get cucked when a girl doesn't answer. So I broke up.

You have just described every woman ever.

>not programming your Asian gf into being a robot that cooks,cleans, and pleasures you on command.

>tfw no ENTP gf
Do they even exist?

> yellow fever
> no jap waifu gf

You have never lived.

>tfw no hapa gf

How about you take yourself, and your family, and go BACK TO TURKEY.

kek you roach, people are more pissed when someone they deem subhuman is making more-or being more educated than them.

I would say he is more pissed at you know than before. Mehmet the shitcleaner is okay, mehmet the engineer fuels their inferiority complex even more

Dumb ass. It's the southeast Asian ones and Japanese ones. Not the fucking mongrels from the mainland.

I actually applied for a working permit in Canada which is likely to be accepted for a job in Vancouver.

No memes, I'm totally serious. We can meet up if you want. I'll start in February 17

The only identity issue you have is believing you're German.

>getting a foreign gf
how did you do it breh?

I'm asking because my plan is to find an American gf so I can marry her and become an American.

Sounds like a dream come true for you Krauts

>a fucking roach

Use interpals and filter for girls speaking a certain language in your area. You will find tons of foreign students which feel lonely in Germany.

I'm on the complete opposite side of the country my friend, and Vancouver is for faggots anyway.

yeah also this, it pisses me off more than the islamists tbqh.
>I'm an arab-persian-turkicshitskin but I inject myself with pork&beer and rip quran every day, please accept me european white samas

pathetic.

>expecting good things from race traitors
you and your gfs should be ashamed

>please accept me
I don't care about your acceptance. I'm living my life and I know that my people is wrong about many things. That's what I was expressing.

thanks so much i didnt even know that site existed

I was just gonna use okcupid/pof/tinder etc.

Risking to sound like a 'feminist', if you stop dating little girls and date women (25+) this wont be the case.

Been with a girl who owned 2 restaurants and managed them, korean, been with a software developer that invests in the stockmarket and enjoys both video games and going for a run.

Then again, perhaps the height of your ability to seduce is broken girls without half a brain and not your taste in them.

Want a solid piece of advice lad? Never touch an American woman, you'll live to regret it.

Go back to your people, You are not welcomed, neither in Germany nor In Canada or any other place where you might want to infest yourself in.

>a harem in which an autistic Kraut robot-in-denial finds himself surrounded by qt autistic Chinky robots oblivious too their lack of humanity
Would watch

Every asians is like that. Not only girls.

You don't want a girlfriend, you want a toy.
Buy a dog and don't around inflicting your shitty mentality on another human being.

Then again, perhaps thats the only personality (lack of) type that would stand you for more than a day.

I bet with my education and CV, I'd find a green card sponsor in minutes. Either leave this thread or I'll actually try immigrating to the US.

Dude, all girls are like that.
>"Where do you want to eat tonight?"
>"I dunno"
>"What abbout the new italian place"
>"Nah"
>"What about the regular sushi place"
>"nah"
>"Well what do you want?"
>"I dunno"
It's hard to think of a plan but easy to dismiss one, so why would they work hard?

And all girls will want to impress their parents/coworkers/friends/ random people on the street with how well off their boyfriend is.
Probably because they dont have anything to be proud of themselves/

>No Japanese one

Well that was your mistake.

WHERE IS MY JAPANESE WAIFU, REEEEEEEE

This is exactly how I have trained mine. Took 4 years but its perfect.

Posts like these are why germans join the NSDAP

>three full grown heavily armed nigs break into her house
>she loads one in the chamber and charges out firing killing one and injuring the others as they retreat
>flawless victory before bf even wakes up
Someone make a wikipedia page about the battle of Ching Chong Atlanta

>This made me angry + I always assume to get cucked when a girl doesn't answer

OP confirmed insecure as fuck.
No wonder op cant keep women, op's not even beta, something bellow that.

Times are changing nationalism is on the rise and it will be folk like you who steal local jobs through visas-green card that will be persecuted first. I'm very serious, go back to your people turk, make turkey great again. You are not wanted, and this will only get worse for (you)

>You are with them because you lack masculinity and have a fetish

Being able to bed foreign women is a lack of masculinity?

>thinking an epicanthic fold makes a sarlacc smarter

Does she have a feminine penis though?

>look at me mommy ive posted it again

You are retarded. I had two Korean girlfriends. Their worst are among our best. Asians still embrace traditionalism and their genes are laudable

>wanting the phallic jew

Saki Shimizu a cutie

Is China top-tier? What about Philippines? What's the Asian tier list?

>roaches and brown men leaving for Canada and Sweden

All according to the Keikaku.

>rarely visible emotions
>damn high introversion
these are the traits of japanese and korean girls esoecially. but chinese girls are known for being outgoing and emotional and having their own opinions.
try to find a chinese girl, especially hongkongese one.

>You are with them because you lack masculinity and have a fetish
Spotted the butthurt obese feminist.

How about be a man and tell her where you want to eat.
Ask her once , what you want to eat she says she donno , you go to where ever the fuck you want.

If she complains after , just fuck her brains out and cum in her mouth ... she'll won't be complaining about the place you took her , she'll actually be happy.

This is pretty much what it boils down to.

I have dated a few and you can pretty much be guaranteed that you will never have any kind of conversation with any of them about music, art, literature, movies or anything remotely interesting.

Many women are like this, but Asians even more so.

My exes like to talk about smartphones, games on their phone, their friends' relationships, bad Asian pop music, and superhero movies.

On the bright side, their pussies are super tight, they are usually sexually inexperienced even if they are not a virgin, so you can mold them into your personal slut and do anything you want to them.

About Asian guys: the girls told me most Asian guys are packing around 4 inches. 6 inches is considered hung in Asia. They also told me Asian guys don't eat pussy because they think it is not macho. Most of these girls have not even had an orgasm with a man because Asian guys don't do foreplay. Asian guys slap on a condom and start fucking whether the chick is wet or not.

If you just show a little TLC and have a dick bigger than 4 inches, these girls will think you are a superstud from the planet Chad.

Ofc you care about acceptance, this is why you said what you said, and to be fair, every human wants acceptance, we are tribal/social animals.

Do not pay mind to the bile here, you have to understand a simple truth, most world frontiers are made by ethnicity and culture, foreigners are and have always been looked sideways since the beginning of time, thats just how it is, will never change.

To me thats one of the biggest issues with the current migrant wave, before migrants would assimilate and slowly be accepted, but now with so many of them, and so much crime that they bring, because lets be honest a lot come from subsaharan shitholes with underdeveloped cultures, or with a resurgence of islamic faith, its no longer possible to distinguish the decent ones, from the shit, so nationals are angry, treat everyone as shit.

Your identity should not be german, im mixed, i know i will never be from where i was born, nor from where my parents are from. I have no identity so I create my own, you however, do, you are Turkish. Accept that, embrace it, live your life with dignity.

(and become better at women, because honestly reading what you say, you are terrible at it).

> asian women are attracted to racist white men

HOW?

OP, it's not because of Asian girls, it's because you're a fag and therefore have poor taste in women.
I've had quite a few and haven't even met white girls that can top them, let alone ones that will date me.
In order of least -> most polluted by western degeneracy:

>Chinese
>Taiwanese
>Japanese
>Korean

The Korean one was too Americanized with her feminist B.S., but the other ones where delightful. Wouldn't even flinch when I revealed my power level, and a few of the Chinese and Taiwanese then proceeded reveal theirs, which was over 9000. I found it endearing.

perfect for me

Had 2 US girlfriends when I lived for 4 years there, they aren't bad, seen several batshit insane crap i would not touch, but the ones I dated were quite nice. Dedicated to their shit, didn't let me impose my shit on them (learned a lot about relationships with them), but in the end always tried to be conciliatory.

Just general rule with the world, dont stick dick in crazy, the US just happens to have an extraordinary amount of crazy.

Mine is Indonesian

Thoughts on that?

I had an Anglo Indian gf when I was at university.
She was from Uganda. She had to leave that country fast as we British deserted it.
Pic is an Anglo Indian.

Hello user
I am an Asian girl
No I am not 13. I am 25. I just look young because I care about retaining my feminine beauty, so I don't drink too much or eat too much, and I take care with my personal grooming, including avoiding strange western fashion trends which dress women like men or aliens.
I won't hate you for being rightwing. I won't go out to degenerate nightclubs. I won't hang around with loads of other guys. I won't hate you for disliking degeneracy. I don't hold feminism above you.

Can actually confirmt his. Had a super cute Chinese girl for a year. Wouldn't say completely emotionless but definitely some autist robot vibes and less fun than other girls. Slightly less degenerate, yes, but barely even human.

Not to mention JIDF Asian racemixing propaganda needs to stop.

Anyone who has even thought of marrying an Asian woman needs to get off Cred Forums

You can't call yourself a white nationalist if you would throw your European heritage down the drain for a gook just because a paid shitposter told you Asian women were good

... and I am here in your Western countries, for you to breed with.
It's fine if you like East Asian girls. Racemixing is degenerate, but you have been left no choice.

Hi plz be my ai gf

I'm sorry to have to tell you user, but you are dating a monkey. Don't be fooled by make-up and plastic surgery.

> I won't hate you for being rightwing.

See this is the part that confuses me. So an Asian women has absolute no problem if her white boyfriend makes racist jokes?

And why do literally all Asian women prefer white men over their own kind. It's like they are mass brainwashed.

Tell me about the Emu Wars again, user. I'm interested in history.

By the time they hit 40, every single one of them will have gome crazy. You should never make long term commitments to modern American women.

I was thinking you were fucked up but you made me realize I dig that AI relationship. I girl that lived with me for two years was a slave. A happy slave. Really. Her whole life was serving me. When u was happy she was happy. The sex was incredible. I never thought of your perspective. I guess I can handle my Gook better. I love Pacific Rim women.

Pic related

?

>>And why do literally all Asian women prefer white men over their own kind
They don't.
White men just go for Asian women a lot.

Most Asian chicks totally hate blacks. They say things like: I don't like them because they smell bad and sell drugs. Aren't they cannibals too, user? Their teeth are quite white from eating human bones, correct user?"

yup all hopped up on pills and more than likely a single mother to boot. 95% will be overweight and cake on the makeup and that pussy will look like roastbeef from getting wore out in their 20s and early 30s

>as much unusable as white girls

That's right Gunther, be a filthy racemixer, betray your own race, and let the mudslimes fuck your own women

Not every racist is racist as in "all other races are inferior".
Both Europeans and East Asians are accomplished people that have shown to be able to organize civilizations.
Keep in mind dat us Europeans only became dominant a few centuries ago. Before that the East Asian where for thousands of years. See the high level equilibrium theory on why we surpassed them.

Korean girls are good in bed but paranoid and crazy as fuck in all the worst ways. It's like dating a girl who is constantly on her period. Hong Kong girls are materialistic and don't really care about anything but money. I don't know so much about Taiwanese although they seem to be better than the other two.

In any case, you haven't actually lived until you've dated a Japanese girl, Hans. Your opinion on this matter will change when you do.

Oh no... It's too late for this one lads, if she got that close she is already dead.

One Asian girlfriend I had in Korea would yell "oh look! A nigger!" Any time a Google would walk by. Was pretty fucking funny desu

>Stop saying I'm tiny, user. 40kg is normal weight for an East Asian woman. I'm average.

>Those posts are the reason why Arabs keep having identity issues and join Isis.

>BAWW, those mean internet bullies keeping hurting my feelings! Better head off to a war zone to start beheading infidels.

>this is what the left actually believes

I'm domesticated, Grass Eater, I neigh perfectly, the master loves me, I eat grass, I love stable water, all my friends are Horses.

Those posts are the reason why Sheep keep having identity issues and begin raping & killing horses.

>So an Asian women has absolute no problem if her white boyfriend makes racist jokes?
Pretty much. It's only women polluted by the west who care about this shit anyway.
I bet poo-in-loo and even actual african niggers enjoy their racist jokes as well.

For one I can see they are good.

Two, white women are far more degenerate, at least I married my jap waifu and don't sleep around.

My happa kids will be smarter than your little potato niglets.

My best bro dated an asian girl in uni, a real one not a western

>Superficial to the point we thought she was being ironic
>Incredibly catty, paranoid, selfish
>Like talking to a machine. All she cared about was her hair, rap music, money. And even those she'd not talk about, only reply yes, no or shrug to any questions.
>Cheated on my bro with a black guy, who was about 5'4".
>He beat her up quite viciously
>She didn't care because she thought it was gangsta
>Last time I saw her she was walking about 4ft behind him, utterly miserable, while he gangsta limped in his baggy manlet jeans

Race Traitors

Well then it's a good thing I don't call myself a white nationalist isn't it?

Maybe you should get your dick out of your hand and go breed a white woman instead of whining about the choices other people make.

Everyone knows that Asian women are the easy way out for white betas who can't sort their fucking shit out and get a good white woman

It's easy to talk about degeneracy if you've only spectated white girls from afar and haven't actually made the effort to find a good one

My gf is a mainlander Chinese from a city just east of Beijing.

All of the things you described are incorrect, Jerry.

How fucking salty are all these white women who, by the time they are 18, look older than this East Asian woman in her mid-20s pic related.

The Left basically say that if you criticise radical Islam too much, or don't let millions of Muslims into your country, you'll push more Muslims to join ISIS.

The Left basically want to just admit defeat.

Things which didn't happen: The Post.

thats easier said than done. i don't speak a word of Turkish. I have no roots and I belong to nowhere. I have two citizenships and no-one will ever accept me as the part of a society. So this is not really the topic, but my goal is to just switch country every few years. I have nothing to lose.

Also I'm a 8/10 and /fit/ so I can fuck girls everywhere. I just am unable to keep them as you can see..

Thank you for your words though.

>rarely visible emotions
>damn high introversion

This describes me only I'm a white male.
What should I do?

Report to the gas chambers, obviously

>a real one not a western
>likes rap
>likes niggers
nah m8 she's tainted

There is a difference between jokes about racial stereotypes, and "GAS ALL KIKES 1488!!!". But it seems that even neo nazi white men have no problem finding an Asian gf. WTF is up with that?

I'm not saying I never found a good white one, I just prefer my jap.

I would be okay with that

>I really enjoyed travelling Europe with you, user. It's so good that you knew where all the real European places are, the places not filled with immigrants
>Can we both book some more holiday in a couple of months and do it again?

Why aren't you travelling around the world with your East Asian girlfriend?
Lets face it, you'd feel boss walking around with your tiny, tight little Asian girlfriend.

become anime

Wow that is 100% true in my experience. Why is that?

Learn, its your heritage.

I speak 4 languages, its not hard.
Pimsleurs during travels and for pronunciation, and duolingo has Turkish i think, not 100% sure. 1h a day, you will know it in about 4 months, master it in 2 years.

I also travel to a new country every 4 years, albeit I'm pure european mix, i still feel without a land, and enjoy traveling and living in different places.

Get what you mean, your roots are pure though since you arent mixed, so its just a matter of trying if you want. Then again, Turkey does not offer much desu, but why not learn some? It will help to build an identity and feel more grounded

Stop linking someone elses pictures and pretend to be a girl, its creepy and no one gives a shit, go to Cred Forums for attention, but remember in the remote chance you are who you say you are, tits or gtfo.

German comedy everyone

>b-but your kids won't be European!

Pic related. Half white half Asian. She looks pretty damn white to me.

RAWWWW ONLY ANTI-RACEMIXING POSTS ARE ALLOWED ON Cred Forums. SAYS WHO? SAYS ME ! RAWWWWWGHHHHH

I'm telling you, outside the west, not even women give a shit about racist jokes no matter how "bad" they are.
I have real chink and arab mates and their conversations go racist pretty quickly. The chink ask him for the latest bomb making techniques and the arab tells him to ask the japs after they're done raping his family.

no she fucking does not

no sane person thinks that the average halfbreed asian + white is more attractive than the average white
especially for males

end yourself pajeet

i love asian girls but you have to watch out for the higher-than-normal rates of borderline personality disorder

thanks first generation asian parents, especially korean parents and chinese mainlander parents

I understand what you're trying to tell me. But I'm really not that much of a patriot. I can speak German, Italian, French and English fluent. I'm learning Chinese. There is absolutely no reason to learn Turkish besides going to Istanbul and tell the barkeeper "lol I come from here btw".

You'll never date anyone as attractive as her.

>neither of you are men

She also looks retarded

I dated an Americanized Korean grill from okcupid. It started decently and ended badly. Would not date an Asian again.

twitter.com/sassychildlady?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Pic related. Half white half Asian. She looks pretty damn white to me.

She also looks pretty Asian. Also, she's on Facial Abuse... That hardly something to aspire to.

Here's what went wrong:
>Mostly well educated foreign students in Germany
If educated in Germany, then they're already contaminated with your cuck values. Get them before they're "tainted" with (((leftist))) degeneracy, that is if they're already acting like Western women, with all that (((feminism))) nonsense.

>Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan
Chinks. No matter how hard you polish a turd, it's still a turd.

she has the body of a child, a flat face and had to undergo plastic surgery to fix those digusting eyes

i'd rather fuck a lamp post

White women lose this figure from the age of 16-18, when they become fat and morbid.
East Asian women keep it.

>race doesn't exist
>except when its convenient to me
>race is only appearance
If you believe in race then you understand race is more than just they way you look. that person is not white or asian by any racial standard

I take that back - I would date Jenny in a heartbeat

Because you aren't German and you aren't Turk. You know your kind aren't welcome in Turkey right?
Like a google walking up to a bong and saying "Hello my fellow Brit!"

>Asian women
>figure

Heh

what fucking figure? they're built like twigs
white women go downhill because they have a peak
asians are always shit

Yeah, disgusting Anglo and American whores

But any Slavic woman is better than even the best looking asian

I dated an Asian before.
Thanks OP. You reminded me that I dreamt of her last night.

>Pic related. Half white half Asian. She looks pretty damn white to me.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=GiqOsKngc-c

Here is some romantic music for you to listen to as you look into the eyes of beautiful asian women and realise that you should give in. Enough said.

>that person is not white or asian by any racial standard
Indeed. But they are as pale as any European, and with natural brown hair.

just continue reading the thread my friendly countryman

Underrated dubs

yes, racism is very prevalent outside of the west.

You will hardly see black people living in Asian or middle east, and such mixes, they are not welcome.

the west is the only place that actually gives a shit about that topic, and where racism isnt quite big.

"Minorities" have no idea how good they have it in the west, and yet they still bitch.

She must weigh about 60kg. Practically a truck.

>Malaysia
You know shitskin chinks don't count, right?
Japs are the only permissible asians to date, anything else isn't even close to white

Is procreating with a hapa an acceptable form of racemixing?

Sounds perfect desu

How I get a qt Chinese student? They're like a different species

Who is this autistic Brit with an Asian women picture collection?

love how OP triggers everyone by being a well-adjusted member of society and insulting their yellow-fever fetishes

literally Cred Forums neckbeards Btfo

No, you are just clearly attention seeking.

Im mixed myself you cockmongrel. I dont give no shit about that.

Haha fair enough

>superficial way of thinking
That's just part of being a woman, little to do with ethnicity or culture.

If that's what you want, Suomi/Finland is right over there bro.

You might want to check your English.
You're implying a mutual suicide, not marriage.

When she's covered in semen, yes.
But that's not really a good thing though.

If she's a hapa and you are a white man, yes.

I am just grabbing these off jewbook as I go.
Lots of Taiwanese girls have jewbook accounts and lots of images.

asians are taught not to show emotions

you are a mental midget wheres your maga hat and cuck basket, retard?

>fat waitress adopted from korea, acts totally western, fucked her for a week straight, cut contact because I was exhausted
>autist real korean programmer, all dates consisted of watching her program, fucked like a computer
>Mainland chinese teen, tiger mom in training, does anything you want, but you better bring in the salary and the doctorate or she will fuck you up
>U.S. born Taiwanese christian virgin, hates racists and yellow fever, good values, wants to fuck you at a party because you are non asian god
They all had a bad natural smell, and their gook food didn't help either

Of course they bitch. Any minority will bitch no matter how good they have it because they feel "underrepresented" in social and political spheres. See the jews for an easy example.

We see them because we let them and give them undeserved attention as we try to be ""tolerant"". If you bitch in china as a nigger or a white cuck, nobody gives a shit.

So how did you do it normie

acidcow.com/girls/20695-asian-girls-before-and-after-the-makeup-75-pics.html

congrats, you just found the butthurt feminist

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying all white girls are bad.

There are some white girls who have East Asian friends.

And one day your white female friend will be out with her East Asian friend, and you'll see them, and you'll meet the East Asian girl for the first time. And the cogs in your mind will start turning and you'll forget about all other girls.

So white girls are good sometimes, when they can introduce you to their East Asian friends.

>Hong Kong
>South Korea
>Taiwan

That is your problem. Go for a tarditional Japanese girl. It gets really awkward if you have to meet her parents, but you won't find a woman more loveable than those.

why would anyone ever touch asian woman as a white person? Only losers do that.

>Laotian

With every post I hope more and more that you're a paid shill of some sort

You are one of the most disgusting and shameless "white" people I've ever seen

>So an Asian women has absolute no problem if her white boyfriend makes racist jokes?

dude ...dude Asians are wayyy waaayyy more racist than whites to the point where its not even a subject of debate, they just consider darkies to be worthless trash and thats the end of it.

Western pornstars did this and they all look like trash too.

Fact: White/East Asian couples earn more than white/white couples. Losers? No, money-makers.

fuck off

I dated an Indonesian once,funny shit, she wanted me to have a literal harem and got off on me insulting her race. I could never respect a woman like that though, really colored my view of dating asians.

fact: Only beta losers go for asian girls

Yeah asians are the best females, anyone denying that is leaning towards homosexuality.

Is this the JIDF racemixing pushers containment thread?

John Carmack has an Asian wife.

Is English alt/indyrock the best music to fall in love with East Asians to?
youtube.com/watch?v=GKypqSL49Pg

t. wang lee chong

Says everything about you if the only thing you can say is "b-but paid white whores with low self esteem and poor morals who fuck on camera look bad without makeup too!!". Absolute disgrace

> White/East Asian couples earn more than white/white couples
That's because the beta awkward computer nerds go for chinks because they know they can't score with a real woman

K E K
E
K

Come home Turkman

>Indonesian
Ploppers gonna plop.

1. no idea who that is
2. he is probably anglo
3. anglos have no honor
you fucked bush women in the 17th century

Not enough cutie pies being posted.

I want Japaese nationalist qt who hates white men but can somehow be tamed into becoming my submissive qt.

>traditional
>dates a white guy
lmao

This x1000

I honestly would rather pass up on real women.

enjoy her (or rather your) crippling debt

How are any of the things in the OP a problem? They are loyal and good wives, that's the important thing.

Fact:
English pop-rock alt-rock alternative punk indy music is the best music to listen to to fall in love with superior, perfect East Asian women who we just have to admit are amazing creatures.
youtube.com/watch?v=lKuc3faQAEs

Who the fuck finds women interesting to talk to?

No not really

They're no different if they're westernized

My gf is azn, born in Asia but raised in America. She's a sjw, blm supporter, emotional, loud, extrovert, and addicted to shopping and chocolate

Gfy you tween faggot

there are enough nice women in europe if you are not an awkward computer nerd

>korean
>japanese
>chinese
>chinese (hong kong)
>vietnamese
>Thailand
>Philippines
and the straight up google tier
>Cambodia

t. seattlite who lives in china town

I can find ugly asian women too friend.
Honestly any asian without makeup would do

It's easy to cherrypick degenerates, fatties and uglies if you're not good enough to find a normal white girl

Amen.

But... the reason to get an asian wife is to NOT get a western slut-wife.

because they are asian, not our culture or ethnicity

They look hideous, especially compared to this.

TL;DR:
They are built for breeding

not an advocate of miscegenation, but you have to admit the white race wouldn't be dying off if white women were like this

Kek

>not being an awkward computer nerd

THIS x 1000000

give my flag back

I've dated more mainstream asians will similar mindsets, just to a lesser degree. The indo was the straw that broke the camel's back I guess

"Real woman" = woman who loses her figure and gets all bitchy about it but still thinks she is a princess.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnZxWpwvFEk
Now time for some contemporary romantic jazz-rock to spruce up this thread of beautiful ladies.

>dating subhuman chinks and gooks and not white japaryans

how can chink women even compete?

OP everyone knows that (white)asians are robots.
haven't you noticed something unusual about those girls you date?..like staying to close on a wall outlet trough the day..?

Our "real women" stopped being feminine in the fucking 90's. Even then, asians have always had superior faces anyway. If all you care about is ass and tits you might as well buy an expensive fuckdoll.

Not perfect Dundee, but better.

she looks like she is 13. no wonder you fucks get yellow fever, fucking pedophiles

This triggers the yellow fever faggots

White women: NOOOOOOO THIN GIRLS LOOK LIKE CHILDREN YOU HAVE TO LOVE FAT GIRLS LIKE ME OR ELSE YOU'RE A PEDO

>mfw white nationalists who cannot even admit that East Asian girls are amazing

how can chink women even compete?

You could tell the floor just got slippy.

>people actually advocating for white trash that is more likely to divorce you
>people actually advocating for women that would rather spend their youth riding the cock carousell
>people actually advocating for women that would cuck you with black or muslim cock the second they think they can get away with it

>tfw I'm an adult so I don't divide things into things I like and things I hate and fight a perpetual internet war over them

Musliminbred shit genes and culture are the reason muslims go and join ISIS.

>caring what german beta loser thinks
you probably eat your own shit

nice russian girls

They simply cannot

No race can compete

>japanese girls being all coy about it
>just touching him embarresses her

Meanwhile western whores would be hollering and groping his crotch.

I knew this already

Aside from what you mentioned, they are also greasy, have thick body hair, and are infected with the weeaboo virus.

Avoid Asians.

Should have dropped a 3rd bomb in the 40's

actually asian women like children.

i find white women peak at age 16-20 women in terms of attractiveness, but asians? when i was in japan i think 25 y/o were the prettiest. a 19, 20 y/o japanese girl just look like a 12 y/o white woman.

>I cant get white women
>THEY ARE WHORES!!!

hahaha loser

She's good looking but nothing compared to, let's say, a Japanese 7 and onwards.

>Better not smile for the camera! Women only smile for teh camera because of the patriarchy! Better frown like a bitch instead!

How old are those women? 40?

Why does she have a Pepsi medal?

She has good taste

Didn't you find Taiwanese awful? I find it among the worst sounding languages in the world.

This might be one of the more autistic threads I've seen in a while.

Congratulations guys
[spoiler] Italian girls are better than anything else

You're getting really, really desperate. Just drop it, faggot.

japanese/asian women are disgusting, no matter how much plastic surgery they have done

Dated a few my self.
Gooks ONLY care about status, your money, have no empathy, dont care about anyone but them selfs.
If you are good looking they will use you to brag.

Disgusting human beings

enjoy you inbreeding

>No Chin
>No forehead
>Flat nose
>Squinty eyes
>superior faces
Keep telling yourself that

>pro western women people literally resorting to SJW shaming tactics

Coincidence? I don't think so.

That says more about you than it does about her.

Control your woman, faggot.

Not bad for a white woman.

As someone who's actually been to Italy I concluded they have the worst looking European girls over there. Even shit like Albanians beat them.

This.

t. A FUCKING WHITE MALE in Japan

Alright you guys convinced to get yellow fever. White girls are over with.

>good white woman
pick two and only two

do they accept combat programming and arsenal protocols?

Do something manly like join Uyoku Dantai.

>they are also greasy
No they're not. Asians sweat the least of all races.

>have thick body hair
Asians have the least hair of all races. It's called neoteny. Google it.

>infected with the weeaboo virus
I... I don't think that word means what you think it means.

>"pro western women people"

The fact that this is seen as a separate group and not the majority of white men is why the race is dying

fuck off you nigger

>Gooks ONLY care about status, your money, have no empathy, dont care about anyone but them selfs.

But that's also Swiss. Literally every Swiss bragging with how much he makes since they feel superior to Germans until they give me the ":O" face when realizing I make more. Sorry bro - but I have no good experience with your people.

holy shit

>They fell for the "Asians are cute meme"
There's a reason why asians always use makeup and get surgery to look white.

>Asians sweat the least of all races.
Is this a meme?

Of course? Or do you mean racist jokes against asians? Of course they wont like that then.

>human interaction
>women

Eh

That's almost always Koreans, lad.

She was probably a muslim, friend.

>Wanting a female to communicate with.
Women are tools, get over yourself.

K O R E A N
O O
R R
E E
A A
N N

I kinda like the second one's before

the afters look nice, but they're so conventional I can't be bothered to be attracted to the look

Why do East Asian women look better in traditional European dress than European women?

The white race has zero right to complain. We had all the chances but squandered them time and time again. Men don't want to be provider anymore because there is literally no benefit for them in that and women have no sense of family or traditional values.

>He got cucked by a low tier chink
Germany never change

Japs just pile on the makeup, you see them do it all the time,

Rap? In asia? What? Possibly China, in SE-asia i never heard anything resembling rap.

That's literally what I want.

It takes all kinds I guess, because for me you just described perfection.

>Men don't want to be provider anymore because there is literally no benefit for them in that and women have no sense of family or traditional values.

>Japs just pile on the makeup.

What, like every woman on the planet?

No. It's biology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland#Prevalence

It's a scientific fact that niggers stink, asians are odourless, and whites are somewhere in between.

Listen fool, you can easily tell when a girl is good looking even when the makeup is off. I've lived with korean girls (the ones most reliant on makeup) and 4 out of 5 were naturally beautiful.

Dating submissive Indian woman, she basically wants me to program her. I am unbelievably happy.

>makeup
this is all females

The trick is to not give a shit about her political views and be happy you found a woman that will let you program her and will pleasure you on command.

POO

IN

LEAF

learn something new every day...

The difference is that white women don't all look like absolute shit without it

No, just all women without good skin.
And globbing on the makeup makes things even worse for skin

I bet she wipes her street shitting ass with maple leaves

Because they still understand what being feminine is.

>all my friends are German

Considering that a good portion of Turks are "Germans", that doesn't prove much.

Fuck off back to TURKEY

>White women don't look like absolute shit without makeup.

Come on, mate. You're lying to yourself now. All women tend to look a bit shit without makeup.

This is a silly race-traitor excuse

Man the fuck up and find a good white woman

Fuck these autists, software engineers need to stick together. Keep coding brother.

These threads all look the same.

that it does

>All women tend to look a bit shit without makeup.

SYRUP IN LOO
CURRY IN LEAF

fuck you cunt, you're not doing your bit to uphold white australia.

Higher education in China is inexpensive, even from Chinese standards.

>I'm Turkish
>looks at flag
>pic related

>Man the fuck up and marry that ex-slut
lol

Is she at least somewhat attractive, or did you settle for a street shitter?

Nothing new under the sun.

>superstud from the planet Chad.
kek'd

But Swedish culture makes shit women.

>women are sluts because I cant get them

That's not even true though. There are plenty of women with naturally good looks.

And I say again

Man the fuck up and find a good white woman

They are not all ex-sluts, you weak-willed cucklord

>Damage controlling your shameful yellow fever this hard

man the fuck up

tell me her name/instagram please

She is olive skinned, raised Canadian, from deeply religious Muslim family but she hates Islam.

She is not a street shitting darkskin.

People have been on this site for so long they think every single woman has had at least two trains run on her.

Ottawa here, I'm down with grabbing a pint.

True, I can see how it would be easy to acquire such a mentality if you're on here a lot, and sure, there are filthy degenerate whores, but there are lots and lots of good girls around

>He thinks there's some distinction between shades of brown that makes race betrayal alright

I did, and married a Viet girl. The only logical option for a western man that wants to get married and have a family is to find a non-westernized asian.

What does she need 2 masters degrees for if she's going to be a housewife?

Science of Sandwich Making (MA)

Theory of Cleaning (PhD)

A pretty face doesn't mean much without something worthwhile behind it.

I met one. Didnt work out. It was super nice discussing philosophy and shit but no feelings whatsoever developed for me

>The only logical option for a western man that wants to get married and have a family is to find a non-westernized asian.

you are full of shit
source I have sisters

lmao loser

>Those posts are the reason why Arabs keep having identity issues

Actually it's their parents fault for bringing them to the west and thinking that they can raise the the exact same way they were raised in shitistansandland.

It's like they thought they could move for the money and not get kids that are fucked up from cultural differences between their parents/religion and their surroundings.

100% of all males in my extended family (excepting grandparents, different culture back then) were divorced by their wives. Excepting my sister and grandparents, 100% of the women in my extended family are complete sluts. I've observed and researched, and my wife was a virgin until she met me.

yeah, who would turn down this?

even fat asians look better than fat whites

>That face
no thanks

I have a sister too, and a mother both look nice without makeup. I've lived with a girl who never wears makeup. I'm friends with a lesbo who looks good and never wears makeup.
Unless you got some shit looks makeup isn't needed.

You're full of shit

I have sisters too.

>not liking the epicanthic fold

I've seen plenty of white girls like this, with clothes on she'd look even more plain than she does without. These nearly above average looking white women are the most bitchy I've found, touchy as fuck with a princess complex.

I'm all for keeping our blood within our own race but white women sure do make it difficult to want them sometimes.

>Posts like these our why my people join a terrorist group and rape children
Really no such thing as a good roach is there?

some of them are alright. Just not the ones you're posting

it depends on the girl but most girls use gobs of makeup to make them solves look "pretty" just like their friends and female social groups are far more oppressive than male groups.

Yeah because your family surely represents every normal white marriage in the world

Are you triggered by something?

>A German saying that

Kek makeup will only make things worse, it leads to skin drying up and getting fucked.

Honestly though if you're dating a woman who gobs on makeup that's probably not the only thing she'll have covering her face. Maybe I'm just biased though, the best women I've ever known rarely if ever touch the stuff,

What a compelling rebuttal

exactly it fucking sucks

I guess I'm like those guys who like triple d breasts because I like pronounced Epicanthic folds.

and bitches be like
>I need more makeup!
do you see my point or do i have to stab you with it?