CTR shills in Germany?

Why the hell should I get money for sharing an anti-Trump pamphlet on Facebook?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are getting desperate.

What does it say?

Trump is the worst candidate in american history

NYT: Trump is the worst candiate in US history

Thank you.

I'll be honest, Trump is not my ideal candidate but Hillary Clinton is unimaginably corrupt, her scandals are real, and she's done things I find reprehensible.

I believe it is she who is the worst candidate in American History.

She must never become President, if that means voting for Trump, so be it.

I wonder why the German Media shills so hard against him, its not like we can vote for hillary or some shit.

Who even cares here

our whole media is shilling for the US establishment you retard

I think you should investigate who owns the mainstream media in germany. IIRC we have one big corporation (bzw. Verlag) here that owns the daily free newspapers and it's full of anti-trump propaganda. It's probably similar in germany, (((they))) own it. The biggest illusion is that current mainstream newspapers are objective, in recent times the (((ones))) I talked about FULLY ignored the 66 or so Syrian army members killed by obongo but then openly condemned the UNO truck being bombed after the ceasefire ended, telling everyone how bad and evil Russia is.

Hillary going for those German votes, eh

fucking germans never provide a translation in the op, why the fuck is that

It's probably, in part, a preemptive move to discourage similar ideas and politicians from becoming popular in Germany.

The green box says
>share this article and earn money

I don't speak German so I can't check myself - but I am just wondering if this news source also encouraged and advocated the "refugees" coming into Germany?

Germans are entitled cunts. Srs.

lmao they talk about the new york times as a "reputable newspaper" and that they are just now saying "vote clinton". Those biased fuckers have been bashing Trump since he announced his campaign. Poor blue pilled germans believing all this crap.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke

>bitte, bitte.. gibt mir immer mehr afrikanisch Schwanz

Wait, what?

They're paying Germans to shill?

Is this part of the Soros plan to get the expat vote?

the new york times is owned by a mexican who got rich off of illegal immigration from mexico

EU actually has their own shill army. They blatantly admitted to it, they spend big money on Internet campaigning.

After Brexit every single article that allowed comments had a dozen "I voted out but now I regret it" under it. Mutti is payed by the exact same companies as your first female prusidunt. It is not very surprising they shill for each other.

Spiegel is another great example for objektive journalism.

>5minutes before Trump. How Hillary`s weakness endangers the whole world.

In a better world that would be illegal.

>2016
>doesn't know german
Btfo leaf

Eine große Pommes Special mit Alles.

dont be a tard OP. make a pro trump sub redit about sharing the stupid pamphlets with pro trump people to screw the skypes out of shekels

Isn't it illegal for someone outside America to campaign for American elections?

Ya'll are in cahoots with out current corrupt government.

We used your currency as part of our "unmarked flight full of cash to Iran for prisoners"

The goal of the globalists was founded at a round table in your "country"
Germany is the the weakest ethno country that still has power (thank ww2 for that)

>mfw I saw "Democrats Abroad" shilling for Shillary in my city

Can't catch a break

german "journalists" are lazy as fuck, they just take what sounds the most progressive from america and print it. theyre just cucked drones

wow I am now a #TrumpMissile