>>90269683

This will keep Mudslimes in line though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPrkKXJDldY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_files_scandal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wont, france has one of the most unregulated secret service laws of the entire west, didn't do shit to prevent attacks
Same goes for the US on a lower scale

Its completely democratic hence good if done by referendum. Be happy you are not in burgerland where you cant even vote on it

Wow amazing how the right parties are protecting my freedom eh? Really makes me proud of the SVP :^)

I guess you will just have to put the Semites in gas chambers again then.

Because that whats inteligence agencys do right? Prevent terror?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Still better than FDP and SPS

Well SPS was against it, strange eh? :^)

>SPS
youtube.com/watch?v=SPrkKXJDldY

Nice argument there.

Well they gotta protect their precious immigrants

Maybe. Still better than the SVP who's busy protecting the rich.

Still better than the SPS giving our money to people who do nothing all day

"Intelligence service" in times of peace is basically just a massive extortion/assassination program black book.

You have no idea what they're doing with billions of dollars. But it probably involves bodies and cash.

Well the government has a right wing majority since a year now, they have all the power they need to change that.

I voted for more intelligence... did I do wrong?

Well it's not that bad apart from the fact that they can surveil all data that crosses the border.

Which means what? They can monitor my shitposting?

Pretty much. And all mails you send and websites you access. Also they can infect your computer with a virus to spy on you.

What did you vote for pension and green economy

What was your FDP shilling for?
Pro or against it?

I'm a left / lib cuck.

No/No

You?

But still, it doesn't happen unless they have serious reasons to think you represent a danger for the country. I doubt that my Cred Forums autism will grant them the right to spy on me. But in any case, what would they care. Hopefully they'll focus on muslims.

No/Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_files_scandal

Yes / no.

I guess at least the Green bullcrap failed. Still though it's too bad that they can now just spy on everybody.

That's no surprise tho. No one really expected that to succeed.