Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Romanian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Romanian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call an Romanian man a "gypsy nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind,peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Romanian man that they are a "gypsy nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Romania
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Canada
numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Light_(CIA)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go back to india

now that i have to see an anti or prromanian thread everyday, i slowly come to hate them more and more. if that or simple shitposting is your masterplan, congratulations.

>it eventually becomes a truth
>becomes
fuck off gypsy nigger

> Let's bash one of the last fully white countries in europe
> Because it has about 300k niggers out of 21 million population

>Bus the migrants into Germany, France and UK
>they get taken over
>Romania remains the whitest country in the world

mamaliga
a
m
a
l
i
g
a

Why are so many Romanians thieves and beggars?

Hello, my gypsy friend. Let's go find some rusty metal and inhale aerosols, shall we?

STFU YOU GYPSIE PIECE OF SHIT

Let them fucking bantz !! Let their poo in the loo meme be strong

LET PEOPLE THINK IT"S A SHITHOLE SO THEY ALL LEAVE

Have you even seen crime rates in the last few years? They are DOWN !!

Haven't heard of a murder , or fear to go outside at 3 am in like what 4 years.

More shits have to leave and more shits need to think this is a bad place.

GDP is going up , crime is going down

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Romania

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Canada

numbeo.com/crime/country_result.jsp?country=Germany

>Brown hair
>Brown skin
>Brown eyes

How can you think you're white? Honestly hilarious

Things I learned on Cred Forums:
>Romanians are gypsies
>But actually they're Albanians who stole the French language
>Actually wait, no, they're Slavs who stole the French language
>Or not, hol on, they're actually Mongols because of T*rk rapes
>But then they are Mongols anyway because Slavs are Mongols
>But Slavs are based and they're the saviour of white race

Oднa иcтopия oхyитeльнee дpyгoй пpocтo.

>tfw shitting in a latrine
>shitting squatting like mother nature intended
>feeling the cool morning breeze between my buttcheks

>tfw it allows you to wind up a bit and socialize
>tfw squatting naturally while having a smoke and a coffee
>tfw westerners will never know that feel

Because so many Brits are cucks

#daclivesmatter

Please grow a thicker skin and stop whinin.

Also, nice Wojak.

If I'm not white how come Sweden doesn't grant me citinzenship in order to rape their women?
Jizz-ass fucking Christ, that is so infuriating for a designated town rapist!

Tried that with France. They got sent back.

fuck off you gyspy faggot

Done sucking your daily EU cock?

Its probably because the only Romanians I see are drunk and begging on the side of the road, or drunk and washing cars. The country may be good but all over Europe these people are representing you.

I was not aware of bullying, but as of this thread I hate Romanians.

>kind
>peaceful
>hard working
>fellow """"""""""white"""""""""" brother
>Romanian
What?

i love this pasta

>South Africa
DROPPED

romania = gayyyyyyy :DD

>feelings
>community
Huh.
Romanian white male here. Please insult me and my country and do your very best. Thanks

Those that you see in your country are not romanians. They are most likely gypsies and they left romania to beg for more money in the west. Come here and see that there are not that many gypsies. But don't worry crumpet eater.

I'm English and I have never heard anyone bad mouth Romania or Romanians. Maybe it happens in other parts of the country, but not round Hampshire or Lancashire. I think a lot of it is just made up for bantz.

Ur a pretty nice guy and your country is pretty good.

> this thread gets 32 replies
> while the romania hate thread will hit 300 soon

when were you when Cred Forums turned against white people?

@ home drinking ceai de musetel

FPBP

>Romanian are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

kek, what? you fags are fucking irrelevant. i can't recall any times you've had more than a bit of casual banter sent your way because you're less fucking relevant than new zealand.

I don't h8 u pajeet. Would u take me in ur home?

You aint white gypsy stop implying

Why do you feel so entitled though?

Romanian here btw.

Sorry, Mircea. Do you want to eat sarmale and cry about it?

WE WUZ RICH HUSURS N SHIEET

Way too much Txt for any one person to give a shit about. Fuck off gypsy google

Welcome to 4-Chan where hate flows like a cool refreshing stream of acid into your eye.

I dont know if /pol is highly succeptible to romanian trolling or the baits are just too fucking strong.
This is obvisouly a copy pasta made to stir some shit again.
Just ignore it.

Every Romanian poster on Cred Forums is bluepiller pro NATO and EU establishment shill. Of course they are shat on on Cred Forums, nation aside.

but we are from the nord

russia is shit

true... romania is our brother, I like him more than Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bright_Light_(CIA)

Heres your 2 cents, CIA.

My wife is Romanian and she's 10x than any Western "woman" I've ever seen. She actually enjoys cooking for me and pleasing me. She even successfully resisted my family's feminist brainwashing, enjoys the 2nd amendment, will be making over 100k per year once she graduates from PA school, and is going to vote for Trump.

Your flag makes me so sad :(

A-Are you okay? How's the white genocide going?

dirty fucking racemixer, enjoy your shitskin mongrel kids

My daughter has blue eyes thank you very much. Unfortunately she inherited my brown hair despite my wife being blonde.

>WE ARE THE PUREST WHITES IN EUROPE

K E K
E
K

yeah just look how low they are now
...insulting your family is the lowest you can reach

fucking gypsy you smell, go back india

DON'T FORGET

fuck off

Roxana Vancea is a white trash bitch, her skin color is olive so she's not a good example of romanian.

>we are the purest whites in Europe.

and you wonder why they make fun of you

Nuteimpuscasingurinpicior

Hey Romania

If it's any consolation, I think you're still the same group of chilled out bloodbathers after Vlad's own heart, and I support your initiative in removing the entire problematic race of gypsykind.

mate you have one of the blackest countries in the world, sweden is LITERALLY blacker than africa, you don't get to laugh at this.

Flags ruined this board, it prevented troll from say posting on /britpol/ but more than that it basically turned this place into an angry version of Cred Forums, where lower class proles who are insecure about their education-wealth etc shit on others solely based on the country they are in, because that is the only way they can feel superior.

Thats why you have romania hate threads where many of the posters are not from romania-hungary (where you can expect historical banter)

Same with you eastern european folk tbqh, I know a bulgarian talking about how civilized they were and how turks are barbarians. He probably shits on them because he is being shat on by western europeans, so the tide goes on.

Your AK-47s are shit. Some of the worst on the market here in the states.

Russian are #1
Serbian are #2

I saw a Romanian at a grocery store in Turin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet a Nordo-Daco-Geto-Thraco-Roman in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Bucegi in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any bozgor infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Sure my country is cucked to hell. But I'm whiter than you'll ever be. Romanians are slavs mixed with gypsies.

Hell Yeah!

>but we are from the nord
Please make up your minds, are you nords n shit or Romans n shit?

sure thing mohammad

Kek wills it!

One of my good friends from college was from Romania. I like you guys.

Oh, so moldovans are gypsies too, huh?
You just accepted that invitation.

Spelar väl ingen roll vem som är vitast. Hellre rumäner i Rumänien än afrika i Sverige

It is what you get for being neutral during the war. Romania was shit but at least they showed up

du har rätt.

go back to africa

> But I'm whiter than you'll ever be
> swedish flag

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you didn't know? The romans and nordics are romanians descendants
actually america was discovered by christopher columbus who stole the world's map from us and Romanians are the chosen people by God to form the modern europe and discover and bring civilization in other continent, if it wasn't for us you'd live in a tree by now you should thank us for bringing electricy and other stuff to you well the whole l world should thank us

No one will ever be as blown out on this board as Indians

You are not even close to the level of blocking and disregarding of discussion that Indians have, so stop complaining. You're not even the next in line.

Seriously India will never, ever recover on this board.