Best Nation's Warship

Should rebuild the HMS Hood

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war
youtu.be/HvPE1duxh_A
youtube.com/watch?v=M1Ufc2hI4FM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Bonaventure_(CVL_22)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogger_Bank_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF-sSf6qVY
youtube.com/watch?v=KecIdlEAKhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1SHOT
S
H
O
T

>a fucking biplane

>6 weeks

>Still win

nah

Whoops! You've been ambushed and are about to be sent to the BLOOD REFINERY, Wolfgang. Any last words before you're strapped into the Centrifugal MAN-JUICER?

>Should rebuild the HMS Hood
Should have build that Lion

Nothing beats the Iowa class in terms of concentrated badassery.

>Picking Hood instead of Warspite

2 WORLD WARS
W
O
R
L
D

W
A
R
S

You still lost.

This Warspite is a better ship with more honours

Lost to the Soviet Union

Gentlemen, we need to stop fighting among ourselves and recogonize the real (((threat)))

This is the best warship. It simply can't be destroyed.

weeaboo coming through

Was too heavy anyway.

>navy says it can't afford the $500 million to reactivate battle ships in its naval reserve
>spends $5 billion on the fucking Zumwalt

Goddamit. I want to be the only nation in the world viable with naval gun support. Instead, we have to rely on air support and missiles.

>viable
>naval gun support
unfortunately it's mostly a pick one situation these days

I have this fantasy that in another parallel universe they managed to beach the Yamamoto, and drag it up to the top of Mount Suribachi.

Imagine that. The Battleship Yamamoto raining down HE shells onto the Marines, like a giant pillbox.

Best battleship.

Go away

KONGO
O
N
G
O

Useless Yamato can fuck off

>Made in Britain

Kek

I don't really get the craze over the Zumwalt, all I see people saying about it is MUH RAILGUN and that's it. Looks too expensive for it's own good.

>Nothing beats the Iowa class

Vietnam did.

No one won, faggot.

It would look cute in a museum.

Hood was shit. It was the last of the poorly conceived battlecruisers. Jutland, with the tragic destruction of 3 battlecruisers, proved that battlecruisers were not adequate for use against battleships. Hood was already well underway before the Brits decided that they would no longer build battlecruisers. 'they patched on some wholly inadequate armor onto that boat, and sent it out to do something it was not capable of doing. Jackie Fisher was wrong. Sped is NOT armor. ARMOR is armor.

Battleships are useless against modern weaponry

still beautiful

they were useless for the most of the war in the pacific

>filename

Exactly

Battleships had a place from about 1870-1920, and then after that carriers made them obsolete.

Missile cruisers just reinforce their uselessness.

For what purpose OP? Guided missile Destroyers, Frigates and Cruisers have superior range. Aircraft are super deadly as are anti-ship missiles.

You would do better to have blue water patrol boats.

Hood. Fought in one battle. And was sunk in a couple minutes against a shit German battleship which was sunk on its first cruise.

30+ kilometer range 16" guns still have a place for coastal operations.

It shouldn't be expected that battleships would survive modern weapons on its own. Other ships with anti-missle/ anti air capabilities can cover it.

It would be nice to have the ability to remove grid squares the old fashioned way, while more advanced stealthy weapons can be utilized against higher priority targets.

And if cost is an issue, compare what we have now to the zumwalt.

30km is still shitty range, especially since you're not beaching the battleship.

Fucking Germans didn't allow us to finish this beauty.

Its more like 38km, and when using Mark8 superheavy AP
Loading a normal HE charge, which you would want to use on normal shelling operations it would probably encroach on 40km

>2x4

Fuck your buckets

Tell me about the famous Polish navy, no doubt you had better ships in 1939

Always like this one, but it only really became good after american refit and with american ammo and charges.

French charges did more harm to it than anything else

Tell me about your famous retreats and surrenders. I want to hear all about them.

Tell me about all the time Poland ceased to exist, I lost the count

The navy has been trying to get the same range out of 155mm guns on destroyers with rocket assisted.

But compare a 100 lb projectile to a 1.25 ton projectile. If anything, its overkill. I love overkill.

There was even a round developed for air burst anti personnel sub munitions.

Battleships are a huge meme.

>air burst

Even japs had those
>San Shiki
>The 46 cm (18.1 in) Sanshiki Model 13 round weighed 2,998 lb and was filled with 900 incendiary tubes and 600 steel stays.

dunno how effective they really were, considering how Yamato and Musashi ended, probably not much

USS Harvey Milk

Who wouldn't want to serve on a ship named after a pedophile drug addict?

Go Navy!

This beast has the hability to destroy any country by itself, it can send 16 nuclear missiles that divide into 6 to 10 nuclear projectiles with a range of 11 000 km, he can reach 4000 km in twenty minutes

Here's a hint: It was less times than you got cucked by your own women going for the german cock.

>you still somehow managed to lose the battle of the Atlantic to a nation that actually followed the London treaty

M-MUH KREIGSMARINE!!11!

Still less time than Poland loosing dignity and its clay

>Still less time than Poland loosing dignity and its clay
t. france

How many levels of irony are you on muhmet?

Not only the HMS Hood lad. Let's go back to the roots.

Fuck off Wojtek, you are obvious

>yamamoto

Why do you brits never mention KGV bbs?

They were fucking excellent.

Is is eenis pnvy?
Because they had 14in guns?

I'm not so sure Pierre.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war

yeah, lets go back to the roots. Tell me; how is those new mosques you're building on Berlin coming along?

These are sub-muntions that contain copper coned shape charges. Imagine hundreds of IEDs raining down on you from the sky from a projectile that travels too fast to be engaged by anti-missile defenses.

/thread

>rhodesia is no more

>Why do you brits never mention KGV bbs?
we do

>Poland loosing diginity
they always fought to the end

>be french
>surrender

I'm pretty sure Germany did something like this. They took a full turret off of one of their ships to add it to the seawall defense in Scandinavia somewhere.

not in this thread, and its usually always about the hood

I really like those FW 190s.

ships had style and class. but todays world is about efficiency. need to maximize profit on war.

As far as I remember NV went to the peace table right after 2nd Missouri trip to Vietnamese coasts.

Maybe so, but this is pure sex.

>USS Gabrielle Giffords
difficult choice.

>hood
>not King George V

If a modern "destroyer" is essentially bigger than a WW2 era heavy cruiser, how big would a modern battleship be?

Fucking victory coming through, make way frogs.

>Be german
> Invade France in 1914
> Be rekted by the french army, Germany is in deep shit

> Invade France in 1940
> French army has an italian tier officers
> German ultimate army still manage to have huge casualties despite Pétain surrending

Basically this.
Until it gets those railguns, the ship isn't worth shit.

Shit taste tbqh.
Warspite is the true shipfu.

>being into old ladies

t h i c c

underrated post

>Be rekted by the french army
lmao what. What is this bullshit french revisionist history?

>not being into old ladies

QT

fuso fuck off

rekt? more like France had to beg the island inbreds up north to help them and even together they barely were able to hinder us at visiting the Eiffel tower.

WomanandChildren.jpg

pagoda masts are the best

Underrated post

It looks nice but it was bascially a failed experiment

kek

wat iz dis?

japanese warship memes

I thought this was some manga or some other shit, slightly dissapointed

Hardly they performed well.

>It looks nice but it was bascially a failed experiment
>failed
wat

>iowa will never smother you with her enormous tiddies while ordering you to sing the US national anthem

kill me now desu senpai

The Hood was terrible. You should hail ships that did not fail ebin

>slow
>16in HV low weight shell was underpeforming dramatically
>C turret could not fire when elevated or aiming backwards because gun explosions would shatter the bridge
>secondary DP were underperforming dramtically

Good armour through, and they had that massive torpedo that made japs develop long lance

Rodney was basically saved by luck when bomb that penetrated deck armour got its fuse ripped out mid penetration. It landed in front of powder room and someone forgot to lock the hatch to it

They were made to test new technology.
and most of them failed

>slow
Are you fucking dumb
>Low weight shells
yeah dude. 1.3 tons of low weight you fucking slav monkey
>C turret could not fire when elevated or aiming backwards because gun explosions would shatter the bridge
That was fixed in the first few weeks you fucking ape

Are you being retarded on purpose?

Probably because the only thing more embarrassing than the hood getting one shorted is the Prince of Wales malfunctioning and never firing a shot at the bismark or oigen

You've made me realise how much I need a model of the victory for my bath.

Rekt by the Bismarck
Anglos BTFO
Anglos got so BTFO they had to send most of their ships to try to find and destroy Bismarck, and when they did find it they swarmed it like a bunch of niggers.

also
>saved by luck
Fuck off Slovok

if you have no idea about ships do not post at these threads, you just make yourself look stupid

23.5 knots up to possibly 27 while disintegrating itself is slow, when ships it was facing were doing 30-32

BL 16 inch Mk I naval gun fired shells that weight 929 kg at 788m/s
shows what you know

And after tests it was fixed by blocking C turret from firing at high elevation and high angles directed backwards. So not fixed at all

Stop giving brits bad name

> No posts about Submarines
cucks

It was built in the mid 20's, 23kn was fast for that time. The only thing faster were battlecruisers

>23.5 knots up to possibly 27 while disintegrating itself is slow, when ships it was facing were doing 30-32
it was built in the 1920's. it's speed was good for it's time you chimp

>BL 16 inch Mk I naval gun fired shells that weight 929 kg at 788m/s
Yeah, you're correct about that. i was looking at the wrong 16 inchers

>And after tests it was fixed by blocking C turret from firing at high elevation and high angles directed backwards. So not fixed at all
They literally fixed it by putting bars across the windows. So fixed

Stop being an ape

Why don't you fuck out of this thread go back to counting shekels

back to playing silent hunter 3 tbhqfamalamadingdong

corazzata Roma
R O M A
O
M
A

>that conning tower

no idea how some of these ships even stayed upright tbhpham

can confirm, best bombing target
t. Luftwaffe

Yamato is here.

Warspite!

youtu.be/HvPE1duxh_A

youtube.com/watch?v=M1Ufc2hI4FM

German eggs all in one basket spent most of the time like its sister ship tirpitz avoiding war.
David v Goliath story
Jews angry because they put all their eggs in one basket - none could breath Zycklon B without faking a holocaust

>it was built in the 1920's. it's speed was good for it's time you chimp
so was Hood, it did 31, even after refit it did 29

>They literally fixed it by putting bars across the windows. So fixed
shows what you know, again.
Fitting tempered glass in the bridge windows was tried, but gun blast shattered some of them and filled the bridge with flying debris.
Then they mounted special armoured bridges under the deck windows, and restricted the turret from firing over 40 degrees, it did not ragdoll everyone so they called it sucess.

Even A turret was causing problems
>D.K. Brown tells of a test firing that was suspended when DNC observer H.S. Pengelly, who was beneath the foredeck, reported a bright red flash after firing all guns in "A" turret. This was later discovered to be caused by concussion of the observers' eyeballs.

There is also the case when because of full broadside salvo all ceramic toilets on the side of the salvo broke, harming many sailors that were using them in their lower back.

Stop acting like a retarded autist in front of an exbawx, throwing ad-hominem like commentaries about co-players mothers sex life

Rodney YES

how many ships did she sink?

the Hood wasnt a battleship

>There is also the case when because of full broadside salvo all ceramic toilets on the side of the salvo broke, harming many sailors that were using them in their lower back.

it was magnetic mine, not salvo
my bad

On the 4th December 1939 whilst entering Loch Ewe Nelson passed over and detonated a new type of weapon, the magnetic mine, although the massive explosion did not kill anyone a large number of her crew suffered lacerating injuries to delicate parts of their anatomies when ceramic toilet pans shattered in the blast.

>so was Hood, it did 31, even after refit it did 29
the hood was a fucking battlecruiser that weighed much less you fucking idiot. holy shit

>Fitting tempered glass in the bridge windows was tried, but gun blast shattered some of them and filled the bridge with flying debris.
Then they mounted special armoured bridges under the deck windows, and restricted the turret from firing over 40 degrees, it did not ragdoll everyone so they called it sucess.

"A great deal of effort was expended in correcting this problem, and fitting of protective ledges below the bridge windows proved successful"
they did fix it you fucking chimp

>Even A turret was causing problems

.experimental first turets of their typed caused problem
wow it's fucking nothing.

it wasn't a failed ship like you suggest. The Nelson class was one of the most successful classes during ww2. if you deny this you are absolutely fucking retarded

Which KGV is that?

I think it's Duke of York

>weighed much less
Hood: 45,470 long tons
Nelson class: 33,950 tons standard, 41,250 tons full load

I'm done.
You're a moron without any knowlege.
All you can do is just throw ad-hominems, and act like a fucking negro

It's like debating with sjws.

Is that all you can come up with, Ahmed?
He literally destroyed you.
Also:
>Nelson
>Length: 216m
>Weight: 33.000 tons
>Speed: 23 knots

Hood:
>Length: 262m
>Weight: 36.000 tons
>Speed: 31 knots

The Hood was longer, heavier and older but still was faster. Kek. Have fun denying this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Bonaventure_(CVL_22)

We should get an aircraft carrier back someday.

Well, she inflicted a devastating strike on Gambier bay (CVE-73) before it was finished by heavy cruisers Chikuma and Tone.

Thanks based Aussie

I got to see the USS Wisconsin in Norfolk, Virginia while I was in the Navy. It was breathtaking.

If Iowa's could sail up jungle rivers they wouldn't have

Nice ship, bongistani. Where's the ramp?

>act like a fucking negro
>It's like debating with sjws.
Dude, take the red pill. See the truth my dude.

>Better draft
>better engines
Hmm, really makes me overclock my CPU my brown german friend. How's the Sinksmarine coming along?

>Abdul bin Bratwurst al Merkel
>Calling anyone Ahmed
lol.

That ship is a work of art

>Where's the ramp?
you tell us. the reason our carriers have a ramp is because of the F-35 being too heavy

>Still too heavy for sling launch
>needs a ramp
Thanks America

>kills the shittiest, cheapest aircraft carrier in the pacific
the ultimate jobber

>Hurr durr the nelson was so fast!
>So good for it's time
>Nelson best ship haha

The very fact that you just admitted that the Nelson had too weak engines proved my point didn't it? In terms of speed, it was a masive failure.

>it was a masive failure.
it was a massive "failure" that fucked the bismarck in the shit hole my brown german friend

>Germany in deep shit
While Germany lost tons of soldiers, France lost tons of soldiers and its countryside which was fucked up by both sides artillery.

>rekt by french army
Not even France, Britian and USA managed to get Germans back to Germany until 1918

>Britain
>It's capital is like 10% white
>Authorities ignore muslim rape because DAS RAYCIS

Yes, I called you Ahmed, because your country is FAR beyond the point of saving.
So is mine, though.
Thanks for bringing us feminism, by the way.

My ship of choice here. It could carry over 9000 refugees

this

Apart from the part where
>Not even France, Britian and USA managed to get Germans back to Germany until 1918
That was just the way the war went. It wasn't so much a war of gaining ground, it was a war of attraction

theyre actually some sort of aesthetic

FUCKING NIPS AIRCRAFT CARRIERS ARE FOR FAGGOTS FIGHT LIKE A MAN

Canarias-class

this

British admiralty were fucking chimps
>should we take air cover
>No, our ship is armoured like a fucking Dreadnaught from Warhammer 40k
[10 mins later]
>AHHH SHIT WE'RE BEING TORPED

Such an unlucky ship she was.

Would it be feasible to raise her?

>NOT SO FAST NAZI SCUM

plz tell us about how many ships the glorious polish battleships rekt

How many wars did you win Franz?

more than the tirpitz, schanrhorst, gneisenau and bayern all put together

>Wow, the Rodney killed the Bismarck
>Literally firing at a defenseless ship that has rudder failure and cannot maneuver
>Still couldn't sink it
>Bismarck was blown up by it's own crew.

Wow. Your ship really did a great job.
if the Bismarck had been fully maneuverable, it would have turned your ships to ash. Just saying.

>Hitler saw this from the heavens
>There will be vengance

Love that Nip navy!

>defenceless
haha are you fucking retarded? it was hit by the torpedo, but all it's guns still worked.

Then the KGV and Rodney came over and shat all over it. KGV and Rodney never took any returning damage.

>Still couldn't sink it
>Bismarck was blown up by it's own crew.
Yeah dude, the bismarck could have sailed all the way back to port, yeah dude. several hundread penetrating shots into the Bismarck, several torpedo hits on the bismarck, it now had no working guns because they were destroyer by KGV and Rodney and it was on fire from end to end. BUT IT WAS SCUTTLED MY DUDE. Sure ahmed you delusional naziboo

Laser guided artillery shells exist, now. Imagine if they could apply that tech to battleship shells (with the same range as 155 mm gun range)

Its another thread where naziboos think the kreigsmarine where good.

Lmao at any other country thinking their navy has ever held a candle to America's.

>with Soviet Unions's help after 17th September
and post the statistic for the whole war :^)

Pre-1943 Britain was the go to navy

After 1943 it was all america. American navy post 1943 american navy is fucking based

wheres the proof that they were bad?

being sunk all the time doesnt mean their bad, it means that the enemey was better and superiour

Really interesting thing about the Bismarck is that it is pretty much the only Battleship that layed on the seabed pretty much intact and upright

All the other battleships that have sunk tend to land upside down and also suffer multiple massive explosions as they go down from the ammunition., Even Tirpitz and Nagato for example which were in shallow waters rolled over.

Similar thing with the Titanic, really rare for a ship like that to land with both ends upright.

This I know was because the engineers on the Titanic kept trying to balance the ship with the water pumps right till the very end, they never gave up.

How retarded are you? Okay, I'll explain it for kids.
The Bismarck had a rudder failure. The ruder was stuck 15 degrees to port. The ship could no longer be controlled. That's why it was going in circles.
I don't know how you imagine that this works, but if the ship is turning all the time, you cannot aim the guns. That's the reason why your ships didn't recieve any return fire.
The Bismarck was defeated by the Aircraft that dropped the torpdeo. Your battleships only came after that and shot it to scrap.

Failing to do your job all the time is basically the definition of bad.

Should I recount the number of Bong ships she BTFO? Even a 2v1, and still won and sent Bongs packing.

>Japan

Good show on those Russians in the North Sea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogger_Bank_incident

we actually still get told Dresden was a war crime in school

But how do you do your job with the royal navy there and with just 2 Bismarck class Battleships and couple of CA's and CL's

BRING BACK THE COLORADO

American navy post 1943 is fucking based*

they lost every naval battle apart from one

one of the turrets was actually knocked off it's barbett during the battle by the HMS Rodney. Once it entered the water it fell off

>I don't know how you imagine that this works, but if the ship is turning all the time, you cannot aim the guns. That's the reason why your ships didn't recieve any return fire.
>The Bismarck was defeated by the Aircraft that dropped the torpdeo. Your battleships only came after that and shot it to scrap.

you're a fucking chimp. They were working on fixing the rudder at the time Rodney and KGV arrived. you're just a fucking retarded naziboo fuck off

sheeit, really? Is this why there are so many delusional naziboos on Cred Forums that get all their info from "AxisForums.com" like does?

So anyone play World of Warships? I just recently got into it, and I like the pace.

>... classified them as Japanese torpedo boats, despite being more than 20,000 miles (30,000 km) from Japan

its good, NA server is dead

Russo-Japanese War: Land and Naval in 1904-05

The naval battle is in the 2nd half in this movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFF-sSf6qVY

>most battle honours of any ship in the 1000 year history of the royal navy
>more battle honours than any other ship in WWII
>longest recorded confirmed hit of a moving target in history

Beautiful desu

All the turrets fell off because Bismarck rolled 360 degrees (again, really strange), barbetts after all aren't designed to hold onto a 1,000 ton turret while upside down.

Soviets help

We just need to modernize her, lads. Still got 100 years of sailing life left in her.

It's slowly turning into Wold of Memes with recent release of Russian Cruisers, and Germans BBs

And new British line is going to be filled only with light cruisers, all high tiers have citadel above the water ... gonna be fun playing that.

Soviet Tx bb is probably gonna transform into a death star of something retarded like this

Shame, that's the one I'm on

yeah but i'm saying during the battle Rodney hit one of the aft turrets with her 16 inch guns and it lifted the gun from its barbette and when it rolled the turret just slid off

>TypeMeme21
>the sub of which only an handful were completed, of which only one was used in active duty
>the sub that came into play literally fucking 5 years too late

>kraut subs and kraut sub doctrine in general
All they achieved was take away metal that could've been used in jet engines.

I play on NA and it's good, especially with the coming changes in 0.5.12

>sheeit, really?
yeah. normally we get just pumped full of how bad nazis are and the poor jews but then when WW2 topic ends and we come to everything after 1945 its mostly about how the germans wanted to rebuilt and how the allies were the bad ones.

considering Bismarck... wasnt the rudder acutally stuck ?

Whats with german bb's? i think they are neat, but Their accuracy is shit

They've got like 10k+ players at primetime. Less than EU but then again, EU doesn't get good events.

light cruisers > battleships

They could not fix the rudder due to flooding of that compartment.
Stay in denial. It's pointless to argue with you, since you can't accept basic facts.
>inb4 you will respond with further ad-homines which prove absolutley nothing except your incompetence.

really? last time checked was 2k prime time.. this was a way back tho..

Yes it was, that's why they could neither maneuver or aim their guns.
But the brit is no able to comprehend this.

>A fucking biplane

>considering Bismarck... wasnt the rudder acutally stuck ?
yeah, but it was fixable. Like I said, they were fixing it at the time KGV and Rodney showed up

>flooding was in the compartment above the Rudder
>they still had access to the rudder
>"t-they couldn't repair the rudder due to flooding"
yeah, those are some hardline facts you have

they could maneuver and aim their guns you dumbass. they hit KGV and rodney several times but the shells just bounces. Stop spouting untrue bullshit and because it doesn't fit your narative

Yup. Aircrafts made battleships obsolete in WW2.
Same has happened to your Price of Wales, btw.

Fun tree when you only count historical ships
Gneisenau is specifically designed to make people pay real money and buy Sharnhorst

TIX and TX are designed just to triggrt kregsboos and make soviet players furiously mastrubate

>size of an island
>turn slower then iceberg
>guns are utter shit

That engrish is too cute, triggering muh dick

There wasn't really a hope for fixing the rudder it was tottaly fubar. The real oversight is the fact that most ships would have been able to compensate by applying more power to the screws on the adjacent side of the ship it was turning, in effect canceling the turn. The Germans pplaced their propshafts so close to tether though that using only one sides engines at full power didn't offset the shift in the rudder and they just drove In circles.

again you fucking retard; stop spouting untrue fucking bullshit.
>same happened to the prince of wales
No you gimp, the Prince of wales was sunk by G4M1's not out of date biplanes you dumb naziboo

>no damage
lol

What's with Poles and hard on for Battleships?

Bo nigdy prawdziwej floty nie mielismy :(

desu i thought Gneisenau was the most appealing out of the whole tech tree. But yeah, its big and it needs to be CQC, but its too big and slow to turn

Mate, FdG and Kurfurst are probably the best T9 and T10 battleships (tied with Yamato).

Also Hydro really neutralizes torpedos sent at you.

>literally named Le Terrible.

The first vehicle in history to surrender to the ocean floor.

so the rudder could have been fixed but the germans couldnt do it fast enough before KGV and rodney showed up to sink it ?

so they actually couldnt aim their guns or at least not very precise, right ?

youtube.com/watch?v=KecIdlEAKhU

GERMANY BTFO.

No.

Shoo, shoo slimey limey

>so they actually couldnt aim their guns or at least not very precise, right ?
They could aim just fine. Gun stabilisation was pretty good on the bismarck. it hit the British ships several times but the bismarck just couldn't penetrate them

>The first vehicle in history to surrender to the ocean floor.
why that ? did it already sink ?

>>flooding was in the compartment above the Rudder
>>they still had access to the rudder
>>"t-they couldn't repair the rudder due to flooding"
>yeah, those are some hardline facts you have

They could not. Thanks for proving my point.

>they could maneuver

Sure they could, it's perfectly possible for a ship to maneuver if the rudder is stuck.
Next thing you tell me is that you can drice the war when the steering wheel is locked.

Also:
>Claims that I write lies and get my infos from some bizzare wehraboo forums
>Continues to deny basic facts, makes up pointless claims and proves that he has no idea what he's talking about.

I just want to mount 12in on my Gneisenau and not be forced to shill real bucks for that

low blow

wait what?

were they buffed or summin?

When I tested them they could not penetrate shit, had weak dpm and terrible dispersion

And hydro cannot work all the time.

Their size and turn rate meant that you literally cannot dodge aircraft dropped torps, also always being detected first, and having every Yamato open on you, every time was not fun

>We just need to modernize her

You guys haven't done that yet?

Way ahead of you Bongs

>there are people who actually believe this

are you actually fucking illiterate?

I never said anything about the ship moving. i was talking about the guns

also, they had access to the compartments required for repairing. Learn to fucking read

why are you still fucking posting you illiterate muslim?

Both were sunk by airplanes, that's what matters here. Why are you unable to understand such easy connections?

>but if the ship is turning all the time, you cannot aim the guns.

Maybe if your fire control sucks because Krauts can't into computers, but that was possible for the RPC fire control systems on American BBs like WeeVee, let alone the SoDaks or Iowas

Based

Im stuck with izumo, most retarded bb in the game

Do you really believe that the crew could aim the guns despite the fact that the ship is moving in uncontrollable circles?
What the fuck are you smoking?

>Calls me an illiterate muslims
>Proceeds to spout the most retarded and objectively wrong bullshit

>HURR DURR THEY COULD AIM JUST FINE
>EVIL NAZIBOO SHELLS JUST BOUNCED OFF FROM OUR SUPER INVINCIBLE ARMOR

Kill yourself.

>the ship's rudder is jammed
>that means they can't control the speed
>THE BISMARCK WAS STUCK DOING CIRCLES AT SPEED THE POOR CREW COULDN'T AIM THE GUNS BECUASE THE SHIP WAS GOING TOO FAST

you realise they just reduced the speed you literal fucking paki

why is there an Irish chap on that boat, shouldn't he be at Mass?

Just survive, Yamato is worth all that pain.

Please help us rebuild our depleted military, Trump. I don't our flagship to be an Amphibious Assault ship until the rampcarriers are done.

If the Bismark had "SUCH A BAD FIRE CONTROLL", why was it able to hit the Hood with the first salvo?

Well, Izumo's accuracy is better than other T9 bb's at least.

well i mean ofc its hard to aim with a fuckin battleship if you cant control it but... circles might be uncontrollable but they are predictable so if you know where you are going and how fast you should be able to point the guns and wait until you reached a position in which you can hit your target, right ?

Still need 300k xp, and i feel i dont know how to play It properly

>yo dog, heard you like turrets

This looks like something you'd see beached in a post apocalyptic game and you find old guns in it and shit

>Brits
>calls me a paki

BAHAHHAHA. You seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance.

They tried to adjust for the stuck rudder by giving more and less power to the screws. Like this guy here explained quite well. Didn't work out, tough.
This reduced the speed and killed maveuverability, which made th Bismarck an easy target.
Why can't you understand this?

Looks like they built a fucking favela on a boat.

Start by paying your share into NATO, then we talk about making a deal.

Yes, but if they are forced to wait for the point where the ship is pointing in the right direction, this will take ages.
In the meantime, Rodney and KGV would have been able to fire several salvos.

You guys better be careful, we got some new canoe submarines from the bongs that are 50 years old for a good price. They only require 24/7 maintenance and come with only a few holes each.

You can stop at anytime Anumati

Because moving on a constantly changing course is a different ball game from the Hood engagement.

Kriegsmarine was the best marine

1. Get to hull C ASAP
2. Get range
3. get engine
4. setup either for accuracy, or for secondaries
5. ALWAYS aim your bow at the enemy, you have two turrets, only two, if you are targeted by may ships, aim the bow at the most dangerous BB and aim at the other one
6. First focus ships that are the most danger to you, then HE spammers
7. It is better to stop and start backing up then to turn around, if you show your sides to BB you will die
8. stay in second line, around cruisers, you cannot breakthrough, and you are not accurate enough to stay behind with the retard gallery

It's still shit, but this is how you go through it

We put in our 2% GDP, just a bunch of the other cucks don't.

there was a movie with ayyliens attacking usa and disabling all the electronics so they had to use on of these

Is it ship gril time?

Yay

ALMIRANTE GRAU

I don't give a fuck about a shot German bb all about my welded armour and little guns, so congrats you sunk her when raid sent her on on of the most strategic fuck ups of all time, this that's kind of the Germans mo. Furthermore like I said if she were designed like other boats she could have compensated and escaped, and again German oversight because of muh crazy engineering lost them the day.

What you and everyone else should remember is that the USN circa 1945 would have walked your navy the Germans the Russians the Italians and the French at their peaks. And no Iowa's aren't the best bbs, a matter of fact on armor layout alone thier more of a super battle cruiser, with guns that would put round on your ships before you dropped you tea. The nature of the force multipling ability of the USN was unmatched and we should have just said fuck it, subjugated britan, sense that what pre war tensions looked like anyway, and then the rest of the world. Armor guns speed ain't shit when your have a properly articulated set of ships for various fighting purposes and formatted into a homogeneous mega fleet.

holy shit i miss the pict

true kino

Germany had no navy in WWII.

7 battleships, of which 3 were obsolete pre-dreadnoughts.
6 modern heavy cruisers.
6 light cruisers.
21 destroyers.

VS the Royal Navy.

15 battleships
7 aircraft carriers
66 cruisers
184 destroyers

And that's the start of the war numbers, during the war 5 additional battleships were built by Britain.

Kind of unfair odds, don't you think? Germany never had a chance on the high seas. Their only hope of achieving anything was submarine raiding and they didn't even have enough of those.

14" guns were shit and the Nazis knew that but they never had the resources or time to refit the more viable 15"

Thanks for advice polebro

>300+ milssiles
Not enough dakka

>not based Nuclear powered cruisers

fucking cocksucker

That looks cool as fuck though.

>I'm pretty sure Germany did something like this. They took a full turret off of one of their ships to add it to the seawall defense in Scandinavia somewhere.

It wasn't uncommon to purpose naval guns for coastal/fortification defenses, Maxim Gorky is a pretty famous Soviet one for defense of Sevastopol, it was eventually destroyed by german engineers after Dora (famous german rail gun) failed.

New naval guns have taken their place and is still active and ready to use by Russian Federation if needed

>warships and anime in a single thread
God I love Cred Forums