Why do slavic women dress like shit?

seriously..why is it that east european women alwys dress like shit? and don't tell me it's because of money. the slav women who work in germany and earn more then enough, also look like shit and dress like if they are shopping in a second hand shop in the 1980's trash section.

cause they look good in anything they wear

does it really matter? you still wanna do some p2v with em or not?

Can confirm. Was with a Ukrainian girl for a bit. Dressed really strange.

Had a mad ass though so it was all good

>cause they look good

no they don't. if a woman doesn't dress nicely, her looks don't actually matter. because horrible clothes reveal the character of the person who is wearing them.

Ow yea

>/fa/ggot

You obviously need more migrant doctors from Pakistan if clothing is your biggest concern

Literally 10x better than the average American, make or female. At least they live in a country wherein obesity has social consequences, and isnt a plurality.

slavs are tasteless in general

/thread

>sees 10/10 eastern european babe
>gorgeous face, cute smile
>nice figure, nice bum, nice tits
>"eww shes wearing THAT, so ugly"
>turns nose up to the vile creature
>walks away
you are a faggot

why do german women almost always wear this kind of obnoxious sandals?

>Literally 10x better than the average American

no offence, but looking better then the average American woman is not a challenge. The best dressed and most beautiful women I have seen were the Dutch and French girls.

No class and shit taste.

Fpbp

Wow you're incredibly gay bro.

Eastern European women dress strangely because only old and obscure clothing aren't slutty these days.

I swear to god this board is filled with faggots

clothes reveal a lot of a persons character. if you are only concentrated on fucking anything and anyone, be my guest. but if a woman doesn't have anything else besides her looks to offer, she can take a hike.

id say whats left of the young white attractive german girls were the best looking and dressed

What's wrong with dressing like shit?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
>Off-topic and Cred Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

>Eastern European women dress strangely because only old and obscure clothing aren't slutty these days.

wearing leopard tights, and white wool jackets and those ugly brown boots is slutty. Slavic women don't run around in long victorian dressen you know..i wish they did.

No, just Germany, Sweden and Canada m8

of course her personality comes into it, but im not gonna prejudge her personality if shes dressing weirdly. you're really weird chum.

Woman detected.

I like how my gf dresses, pic related

she is from ukraine

I agree that she needs more than looks, but why is your next most important standard her fashion sense? Are you looking for a wife or a fag-hag to BFF?

i don't date slav chicks. if she's not german or west european i'm not even considdering the possibility of dating her.

Taking care of yourself, and maintaining a neat, kempt appearance is a sign of respect for yourself, your job, your peers, and your gf/wife.

>it's a why do women do X thread on Cred Forums

regardless of whether they have good chemistry with you or whether they're fit? what the hells wrong with you

Wearing wool is Slavic tradition shitlord

I don't know what you mean by "ugly brown boots", my wife is Russian and dresses strangely to Canadian standards. But I only see that as a good thing since women here either dress like whores or like they're always at the gym

this

> I only want cucked sons

She's cute, but are those skulls or niger heads on her shirt?
Pretty weird.

Looks fine to me

>latent homosexual

there is no chemistry. like i said. if the chick is not german or west european, i'm not interrested.

>my wife is Russian and dresses strangely to Canadian standards

in other words she dresses horribly. my condolences

lol'd, what does it matter anyway
as long as she looks qt in it I don't give a shit, already told her to wear skirts more often.
Hnnnng

Australians too

>plenty of fish in the sea
>only fishes in the nearby pond
you're an idiot

i'm not keen on mixing with arabic, nigger, asian or slav women. so the ''pond'' you are mentioning is all i have.

>TFW no weird Slavic qt gf

>finds a Ukrainian gf
>she's not blond

Have you seen the average Canadian woman's style? Lmao

Yoga pants. Everywhere.

Anyway Hans, I think you have more to be concerned about than the way your women dress right now.

Skulls are just hit topic tier. Niger heads on her shirt would be a red flag.
Anyhow she is qt like you said and you can influence her to dress more feminine.
Being from burgmerica I have never had a gf who dressed traditionally or even very feminine. Feels bad man.

She looks like a Jew..

dont even put slavs in the same catagory of asians, arabs and niggers.

>Have you seen the average Canadian woman's style? Lmao
>Yoga pants. Everywhere.

those are probably immigrants from east europe

Google "German girls"
Get this.

Explain why?

slav women have the highest blacked rates in the western world

no race hungrier for that bbc. Its also fashionable in poland to take a year off after high school and to go to UK to taste black dick

to me it's all the same.

The German women dress the worst in all of Europe. I can spot a German woman in Sweden 10 miles away just looking at her clothes. They all dress like hippies or 90s grunge.

Slavs who live in the West are whores who come to whore m8
If you want to meet a nice traditionalist Slavic woman you'd have to go to her natural habitat

Sorry but German women are the ugliest in all of Europe or possibly the whole world.

>no fashion sense
>manly faces
>big hook nose

what temperature are you going to set the oven?

some are butch and gross, others are feminine goddesses. Germany is either here or there with their women. Before anyone starts bashing Britains women, i know theyre mostly shit.

there are next to no blondes in Ukraine m8
it's a Southern Euro country
at least he has a gf that's more than 90% of Cred Forums have

There was a Croatian girl on erasmus on my uni. she dated only blacks and said openly that she wanted the experience because there are no niggers in croatia and now she had the chance because her parents can't know about it and at home they would slit her throat if they knew.

This is the correct answer
Aristocracy wiped out, peasantry ruled
This was the result

i never said they were the prettiest. i also said that the most beautiful women i saw in every possible way were Dutch and French girls I personally met.