GERMANY YES!

>The Greek prime minister, on the other hand, pointed the finger at the broken promises of the EU member states: 5,000 refugees stand ready to be distributed among other EU states; to date only about 500 have been taken in. Angela Merkel stressed the fact that Germany was prepared to admit several hundred people per month from Italy and Greece. But other EU states must also do their part, she said. Yet there has been very little movement in some countries, Merkel quietly criticized, and none whatsoever in Hungary.

dw.com/en/fences-and-walls-along-the-balkan-route/a-35883778

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/far-right-afd-hits-new-highs-in-germany-wide-poll-state-elections/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany's thinking is basically: "If we are cucks, the rest of Europe has to be, too".

>5000 people across a continent of 700 million
>THE SKY IS FALLING

If you can't handle them and other countries don't want them, stop taking more in you retarded cunt

>Allowing what is clearly going to be a trend to start.

Sorry, Hans. Merkel made your bed, now you can lie in it.

What's the actual number of rapefugee's in Germany, hansmed?

Do the world a favour and go blow yourself up, preferably around other mudslimes.

>Far-right AfD hits new highs in Germany-wide poll

>politico.eu/article/far-right-afd-hits-new-highs-in-germany-wide-poll-state-elections/

It is like Merkel is a special kind of stupid or something. She no longer rules with the consent of the governed.

Merkel fucked up by inviting them three years after getting elected on "multiculti is a failed concept". If people signed a treaty to take refugees and now aren't taking any that's not on her though. I don't know the specifics on who signed what mind you, I just can't help but notice how this all reeks of an orchestrated setup from outside.

Other countries don't want to pay for Merkel's mistake. Sorry Hans, but you are fucked.

Unless you become the next Hitler.

Der Führer sagt: "Wehret den Anfängen!"

According to my government I am already. We're holding out for Trump so that we will not get the US Army on our ass.

Apart from that though I need to find out what those damn treaties say. It seems like it might be a way to nail Merkel on having planned this shit.

hnnnnnnnng my fucking dick

The Middle Easterner in you wants to milk those German tits as I milk her wallet, right?

She sacrifices herself for the right cause because she knows she is on the correct side of history. I never voted for her, but she really gained my respect.

Will definately vote for her now.

Joking aside, that's what she does. Merkel is a great woman.

You. I like you.

You don't have to pay denbts anymore.

Distribute them to the fucking middle East.

You deserve to be bred out of existence Hans

Yes, please. She can handle my dick and you can handle her denbts

>Britbongs, Frenchfags, Denmarkucks bringing in millions from Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Marocco, Sudan, Algier, Poland, Romania, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan
>this is acceptable
>50,000 more people want into the EU
>tell Germany the EU's full
Most mudslimes from failed states are living in Denmark, France, GB, Sweden or Norway.

>But other EU states must also do their part, she said.

Bitch I thought you were schaffing das?

Do people not realize that Asia, Africa, and South America exist? Why must refugees flood into majority white Europe of all places? Has this ever made anyone think really hard?

>in the 70's
>"they're only here to work, they will go home if we don need them anymore!"
>the 90's
>"these poor Albanians, they will go home after we're done with the balkans!"
>10's
>"these poor rapefugees, they will go home to rebuild their country as soon as the war is over!"

meanwhile, 40% of under 5 year olds are shitskins. Your children will have no country to call their home.

>Do people not realize that Asia
Shithole
>Africa,
Shithole
>South America exist?
Shithole
>Why must refugees flood into majority white Europe of all places? Has this ever made anyone think really hard?
Europe is not a shithole. It's also relatively close to the Middle East and Africa...

>waaaaah why don't you want to get BLACKED like me? RACIST!

greece is a nation of islands, its not like they can just build a wall to stop migrants

I would have thought a dutchman wouldn't need to be told this.

>greece is a nation of islands, its not like they can just build a wall to stop migrants

They could patrol the sea, for one..

>I would have thought a dutchman wouldn't need to be told this.

If there's anything Dutch people will never understand it's people not controlling their own coastlines, waterlevels and sea borders m8...

>He thinks you cannot wall off waters
m8

Fuck off cunt

There is only one guy schaffing es.

They're used to living in a shithole. The difference is that those shitholes don't have huge wars going on, which is really the only thing they're trying to get away from.

There's no logical reason for them to ALL need to choose Europe of all places unless they're being herded into there.

I'm sorry I forgot you weren't white. Pay debnts and perhaps you can be an honorary white, πούστης.

Most asian countries are either poor or xenophobic or both. Saudis treat their brothers like shit because they hate poor shitskins more than the West does. Europe has a higher standard of living and not as strict border and visa regulations as Canada or the US. Due to EU regulations it's easy as fuck to cross country borders. Military interventions and the de-facto end of secular states guarantees that those countries won't ever be stable again. Due to the latest financial crisis the West cut off billions for humanitarian programs so healthcare, electricity , water, food etc is harder to obtain and expensive if provided which lowers the threshold of wanting a better life elsewhere

It really makes you think

>They're used to living in a shithole.
So it makes sense they want to move to a place that isn't one..
>The difference is that those shitholes don't have huge wars going on, which is really the only thing they're trying to get away from.
Yeah, but if you're going to leave everything behind, you might as well try and make a clean start in the nicest place possible.
>There's no logical reason for them to ALL need to choose Europe of all places unless they're being herded into there.
It's closest, and they know (especially western) European countries typically give refugees free houses and benefits... Human traffickers reinforce these ideas, even though it's not nearly as easy as they make it out to be..

Where else would they be going? They literally think the streets of Europe are paved in gold...

They never had to
Kraut is a cow that everyone in Europe should milk, in fact they moral obligation to milk it dry to the bone.

This, they think that going to Germany/Netherlands/Sweden is living on easy mode with unlimited possibilities and handouts.
I mean it's definitely better than living in constant fear without any job etc but Europe isn't a safe haven.
The real reason some countries don't want to accept the refugees is not that they couldn't handle it, the current distribution does not strain any budget (besides Greek maybe). They fear that more will come but they also don't want any decisive action in the middle east against ISIS.

Oh shit it's inverted Greece.

Pay weed debnts

They need to realize that Europe can't support their lazy, useless asses. Their need to go to the "nicest place possible" instead of simply a place where they don't have to worry about being carpet bombed, is selfish. But I would expect no less from sandniggers than to be inconsiderate savages.

They only want handouts at the end of the day. It would be so easy to go to a comfy, quiet African village which would be closer but they are entitled fucks.

You really think they are going to stay in Poland or whereever?

The key is to bring in enough refuses that they overwhelm the antiimmigrant vote. Once the antiimmigrants can no longer cross the 50% threshold the floodgates can open. Antiimmigrants will have been effectively replaced and it's all over

>They need to realize that Europe can't support their lazy, useless asses.
They don't. They look at TV and advertising, and they think life is like that.
>Their need to go to the "nicest place possible" instead of simply a place where they don't have to worry about being carpet bombed, is selfish.
People are selfish beings, if not for themselves then for their children.
>They only want handouts at the end of the day. It would be so easy to go to a comfy, quiet African village which would be closer but they are entitled fucks.
Many of them COME from comfy African villages, have you even been paying attention to WHO is coming to Europe at unprecedented rates?

Come on m8, none of them come from Africa, most of them are Middle East towelheads.

>if not for themselves then for their children.

You're not implying they're bringing children with them, are you? 95% of the "refugees" I see are fighting age males.

>Come on m8, none of them come from Africa,
Are you literally buying the media reports saying they're all poor Syrian families? Really?
>most of them are Middle East towelheads.
No. Most of them are NOT. That's the biggest fucking issue Europeans have with the refugee crisis.. If they were really all Syrians fleeing the bombings, we wouldn't mind so much.

>pic related
It's somewhat dated, but I don't think the ratios shifted much.. Do you see the huge 'OTHER' slice? Those are virtually all Africans that burned or ate their passports and birth certificates, if they even had them, and are now pretending they're from various regions in Africa where (civil) war is raging. Even though they typically don't speak the respective dialects of those regions, and cannot prove who they are or where they are from.

>You're not implying they're bringing children with them, are you?
Some are. But as I said, people are selfish for themselves as well.. Also, many of the people coming without children are hoping for family reunification as soon as they get a refugee status.
> 95% of the "refugees" I see are fighting age males.

Kek, you've been looking at refugees regularly, and you somehow haven't noticed around half of them are Africans?

>he Greek prime minister, on the other hand, pointed the finger at the broken promises of the EU member states
Merkel is the anti-christ, but you bastards are all leftist sucks too.
>people are so broke they are committing suicide
>Actual greek citizens regularly use food banks
>you cucks STILL help these mother fuckers cross, not one person has taken a hunting rifle with a scope, set up on the sand dunes and sunk a boat

You are germoney deserve each other.

>Come on m8, none of them come from Africa
are you trolling or just a fucking retard? They are averaging 10,000 somalis and Eritreans and all manner of nigger, usually pulled less than a mile off libya and used as a fucking taxi service.

Learn to read the site antiwar.com, only honest website on intl matters, run by a libertarian faggot who supports trunk, has been on the net for 21 years now.

>supports trunk,
TRUMP. I need take a xanax and get to sleep, fucking Rt alert woke me at 4 for those college shooting and stabbings that appear to be just niggers being niggers.

>Merkel is germany

Most people don't like Merkel

the only people who still like her are migrants from turkey or other shitskin countries (russians hate her) and ultra cucked spoiled kids in universities

the problem is the people who hate her dont vote at all, or they vote for a different party that is exactly like CDU though

No one signed any treaty to take in migrants though.

In fact, the Dublin Agreement has been ripped up by Angela "there is no negotiation or treaty change in the EU" Merkel.

>It's impossible to guard our long coastlines
It's called "coastline paradox" and you can testify it taking small a rather country like Greece 97th in area (km2) but 11th in total coastline length.

This meme of greece not guarding her sea borders should end, because as you can it's practically impossible.

>Britbongs, Frenchfags, Denmarkucks bringing in millions from Pakistan, India, Lebanon, Marocco, Sudan, Algier, Poland, Romania, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan
Difference is, we aren't financially punishing you for not taking them into your country you fucking retard.

Italy has already been fined for deporting Libyans, Hungary and Poland are going to be fined also.

Don't worry the solution is coming and it might even be the solution to end all solutions. The Final Solution.

>Albanians

You deserve everything you get.

>invite muslims to germoni
>offer best gibs
>blame the other countries
the european Hillary Clinton

And this is what David Cameron was saying, he deployed troops to Libya to carry out raids on the ports where the boats were destroyed etc. We need permanent bases set up in the areas were smugglers operate.

If that means occupying a part of Turkey that is close to the Greek route of entry into Europe then so be it.

Also, the patrols we do have going out to sea need to stop picking up rapefugees and bringing them into Europe.

>Europe is not a shithole.
Maybe not 100% yet but just give it a few more years of mass immigration.

>If that means occupying a part of Turkey that is close to the Greek route of entry into Europe then so be it.

Agree britbro, turkish smugglers created that problem and flooded refugees in our islands creating the Greek-Balkan route.

I've seen the videos of what's going on in Greece and I feel sorry for Greece. It's not something your country should have to deal with, you can barely feed yourselves and then you have Merkel making everything worse by having millions of Arabs come to your doorstep.

Fuck the EU and fuck Turkey as well!

Yea 5000 muslims who make around 10 babies in comparison to 3 native babies

A

FUCKING

KRAUT

See that thing in 6th place?
No problems here m8

Yep she would be remebered as the saint that brought islam to change europe forever

>harassed my wife
Who wouldnt, she is damn hot

Is it true that a black-market AR-15 goes for $3,000?

That's a qt goat admittedly, kombare.

crusade when?

>Wehret den Anfängen
>No problems here m8
Can't tell the difference between
pacific ocean of 2M melanesians and arabian deserts of 400M sandniggers

>melanesian
Kristallnacht in European Parliament, When?

PROTIP FROM AUSTRALIA

BOAT TOWBACKS WORK

IGNORE HIGH CONTRAST IMAGES OF CRYING KIDS

The thing is, don't you need somewhere to tow them back to? Also it's a matter of quantity. There were ~2m people in Turkey desperate to pass to Greece, which is a few miles. Anyway, that was solved.