NYT: Anne Frank Estate admits she had a CO-AUTHOR

This is not "new," but had never seen it before. When the copyright was about to run out on her "diary," (and it would have been in public domain) the estate was quick to suddenly admit the truth-- her father wrote most of the diary:

"As the New York Times has pointed out, when “Otto Frank first published his daughter’s red-checked diary and notebooks, he wrote a prologue assuring readers that the book mostly contained her words, written while hiding from the Nazis in a secret annex of a factory in Amsterdam.”

Normal copyright on books extends only 70 years after the author’s death. As Anne Frank died of typhus in Bergen Belsen in February 1945, the book theoretically entered the public domain in February 2015.
But, as the New York Times went on to say, the Anne Frank Fonds has now decided to try to extend copyright on the book past the 70 year cut-off period—by admitting that Otto Frank, who died in 1980, was indeed a “co-author” after all.

The implications of this admission are obvious. As the New York Times put it:

While the foundation, the Anne Frank Fonds, in Basel, signaled its intentions a year ago, warnings about the change have provoked a furor as the deadline approaches. Some people opposed to the move have declared that they would defy the foundation and publish portions of her text.

Foundation officials “should think very carefully about the consequences,” said Agnès Tricoire, a lawyer in Paris who specializes in intellectual property rights in France, where critics have been the most vociferous and are organizing a challenge. “If you follow their arguments, it means that they have lied for years about the fact that it was only written by Anne Frank.”

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q9lHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
youtube.com/watch?v=L42TxsKKPi8
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shiksa
biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis1.htm
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/27/2/637
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
articles.baltimoresun.com/2002-09-01/topic/0208310033_1_saudi-arabia-ibn-saud-king-of-saudi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here are pictures where you see old Otto "co-wiritng" it with his dead daughter. Most likely, he inserted the sexual shit himself bc he was a fucking puke and was sexually interested in his own daughter..

more of Otto...

PARIS — When Otto Frank first published his daughter’s red-checked diary and notebooks, he wrote a prologue assuring readers that the book mostly contained her words, written while hiding from the Nazis in a secret annex of a factory in Amsterdam.

But now the Swiss foundation that holds the copyright to “The Diary of Anne Frank” is alerting publishers that her father is not only the editor but also legally the co-author of the celebrated book.

The move has a practical effect: It extends the copyright from Jan. 1, when it is set to expire in most of Europe, to the end of 2050. Copyrights in Europe generally end 70 years after an author’s death. Anne Frank died 70 years ago at Bergen-Belsen, a concentration camp, and Otto Frank died in 1980. Extending the copyright would block others from being able to publish the book without paying royalties or receiving permission.

In the United States, the diary’s copyright will still end in 2047, 95 years after the first publication of the book in 1952.

While the foundation, the Anne Frank Fonds, in Basel, signaled its intentions a year ago, warnings about the change have provoked a furor as the deadline approaches. Some people opposed to the move have declared that they would defy the foundation and publish portions of her text.

Foundation officials “should think very carefully about the consequences,” said Agnès Tricoire, a lawyer in Paris who specializes in intellectual property rights in France, where critics have been the most vociferous and are organizing a challenge. “If you follow their arguments, it means that they have lied for years about the fact that it was only written by Anne Frank.”

The decision has also set the foundation on a possible collision course with the Anne Frank House museum in Amsterdam, a separate entity that for years has sparred with the Anne Frank foundation over legal questions, such as ownership of archives and trademark issues.

Entire NYT article archived for your viewing convenience and to dent Jew York Times shekels:

archive.is/q9lHI

It's pathetic that they would rather admit the book is co-authored then let it enter the public domain. Shit like this should not be a fucking cash cow.

What the fuck? Normally you sucks with your anne frankenstein fetish cannot get enough-- here is the NYT admitting the entire thing was a FRAUD, her fucking father was a CO-AUTHOR and thus they want the copyright extended since Frank lived until the 1980s.

Talk about greedy fucking likes, they haven't made enough shekels off this cunt? Refused to ever go into that museum, but heard it's a massive rip-off.

you motherfuckers have an article here PROVING the book was a fraud, as many have bee saying.

Not one response...

> fraud

Are you sure you understand what "co-author" means, Big Mac?

Disney lobbies congress every 10 years to extend the copyright laws in order to keep the money flowing in from Mickey Mouse

A Jew and his shekels are not soon parted

>Shit like this should not be a fucking cash cow.
Read the book "The Holocaust Industry" by the Jewish Professor Norman Finkelstein (who lost his job for rightly pointing out loan Dershowitz's plagiarism).

He's a leftist, I don't agree with him on a lot of things,but he is 100% spot-on about the Holocaust money-making machine used by Israel to extort money.

Highly, highly recommend the book. If you can't buy it there, will give you a link to read pdf for free.

This is the history of Judaism in a microcosm-- always overreach, always trying to get more and more money out of something until the goy stop being "Koppish Goy" and letting themselves used as suckers and jews them find themselves spelled en masse.

The cycle has been repeating for 3,000 years.

It's 100% a fraud Chaim. It was market for 50+ years as being written SOLELY by her, and anyone who raised questioned was shouted down as an "anti-Semite."

they are admitting what everyone has said for years-- if her father wrote enough for a "co-author" credit, means he wrote at least half.

It's FRAUD. I know, according to the Talmud you are allowed to dupe the goyim out of their money, but by normal, Western law (not semitic) this is 100% FRAUD.

>The cycle has been repeating for 3,000 years.

Oh please

The jews were just like any other goys until the Babylonian Captivity in 600BC

Ever since then they've had a bad case of cultural PTSD and act out against everyone around them.

Bump for Norman Finkelstein!

Except that the "Hebrews/Jews/Skypes" were the slavers not the slaves! That's why they were kicked out rather than let stay! They took tens of thousands of their slaves with them many who died along the way!

Your dishonesty really triggers me shalom. How many copies of that shit book have been sold with "diary of Anne Frank, written by Anne and Otto Frank?" ZERO.

Why did they hide this For the purposes of hiding the true events to FRAUDULENTLY obtain money from sales they would otherwise have not.

For fuck's sake, that is the DEFINITION of Fraud...

Anyone who could look up when the ballpoint pen was made could tell you the diary was a lie.

>ntil the Babylonian Captivity in 600BC
Oh, my mistake then....2,400-2,500 years. I was really exaggerating there and being deceptive.

Fixed it. Is it Ok now?

When jews out-jew the jews.

>provoked a furor

>88

yes

thank you

Surprising that they'd admit that such a big part of the holohoax lie is exactly that in order to grab a few extra shekels

> Norman Finkelstein supports the Two State Solution, including a full Right of """""Return""""" for all """"""""""""Palestinians"""""""""""" to the Israeli state

opinion discarded

No but seriously I have read parts of the book. Finkelstein is a pathetic excuse for a human being desperate for goy approval, and he would sell anyone and everyone to get it (especially Israel). So I'm reluctant to take anything he says that isn't well-researched. Some of it is.

That said, I cannot deny that there are many individuals who turned Holocaust memorial into an industry. It's vile and offensive to me, especially when it's being funded by state money. And... it's also not a uniquely Jewish phenomenon: see muh Nakba, muh Black History Month etc.

>Except that the "Hebrews/Jews/Skypes" were the slavers not the slaves!
100% accurate. The Jews followed the roman army to buy up their captives, esp the female captives.
The jews like to brag they have "been in Germany longer than the Germans," and in some ways this is true. They set up camps all along the Rhine to use for transporting places back to Rome and all over the empire.

slavery was an exclusive jewish monopoly in Rome. Even in the HBO show "Rome," though Brad Grey wouldn't let Heller outright say the slaver Lucius Verenus was dealing with in first 2 episodes was a Jew, they gave him a Jew hat so people who know history got the message.

There's a great lecture on Jews and the sale trade by the late Dr. Tony Martin, a brat black man who saw just how quickly Jews turn on blacks when they don't behave like good little pets.

HE had a female rabbi say he only got tenure bc he was black, she tried to get a bunch of girls to accuse him of rape, all sorts stuff. Since he's dead, if you look you can get his book "Despatches From the Wellesley Battle Front.

This speech is 100% worth watching in its entirety. Unlike Henry Louis Gates and the other house niggers, Martin actually stood up to the Jews and paid the price financially for refusing to back down from the truth:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo

Awesome I've seen this before but wanted to watch again!

Any Senetors that wanted to kick Heebs out of Rome were assassinated also!

>sure you understand
sorry hymie, I forgot, we're animals and hardly human

Jews have long been slavers. It's in their holy texts to do it, yet people pretend it isn't true. It's probably the greatest Jewish lie ever covered up.

Who ran the Crimean slave trade? Jews.
Who ran the Alexandrian slave trade? Jews.
Who ran the Tunisian slave trade? Jews.
Who ran the Trans-Atlantic slave trade? Jews.
Who ran the US Southern slave trade? Jews.

Fairly sure they ran a good portion of the Roman slave trade, but back then it was legal on a grand scale and records are sketchy. They did open the gates on Christian cities during the Moorish invasion of the Visigoth kingdoms in Spain, though, just to fuck with the Christians they hated. Naturally, they ran the slave trade in the Moorish realms, too.

They still do it in Israel, btw. There's brothel owners who steal Slavic women from Ukraine and such promising them jobs, then they get mailed to Tel Aviv and chained to a bed. Israel is a huge human trafficking nation, and nobody does anything because it's just white goyim women (as young as 14) being sold.

wtf
as little kid I had to go to the Anne Frank house in netherlands as education

really makes me wonder how much of this shit was made up

>Finkelstein is a pathetic excuse for a human being desperate for goy approval
lmao, that's always your excuse when a jew takes a principled stand and decides to tel the truth.
I don't like leftist, but know why I can respect Finkelstein? He's a CONSISTENT leftist. EVERY OTHER JEW academic preaches all their human rights bullshit, but then for some reason never apply it to Israel.

He does, and for that he deserves my respect. Kikes like you...just wait until the Haredim are the majority. People think Likud is bad...was saying to a friend the other day, in Israel, Netanyahu causes Tsipi Livni-- who cannot set foot in Europe bc the Hague has a warrant out for her for War Crimes.Crimes Against Humanity-- of being a LEFTIST!

How many nations have a "Left Opposition" where one of the leaders is being sought for Crimes Against Humanity?

Jews are going to come to a bad end, and they know it. 95% of all jewish political donation this cycle have gone to Clinton.

America First-- wait until you see how fast Trump tears up the "deal" for the $28 billion you intend to extort from us.

NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. HYMIE. All Trump has to do is raise the topic in one tweet, and when the avg. joe sixpack americans understand (Jews can blame themselves for destroying the power of the evangelicals wit the hollywood filth), you are FINISHED.

>really makes me wonder how much of this shit was made up
Whatever gets pushed the hardest will end up being a lie.

eg: Lampshades and soap

Israel needs the status quo for the whole "Jewish state plot to work

any two or one state solution would backfire

>1 state solution
you now have millions more arabs voting in all Israeli elections

congrats you are now as cucked as the US

>2 state solution

Israel is now completely incapable of "settling" Palestinian land and is confined to its current borders, unless of course it wants to declare war and open that Pandora's Box

Any "solution" would be a disaster for Israel

But then the Middle East has been disaster after disaster the last few years for the jews

Assad keeps staying in power and not dying
Iran moves into Eastern Iraq
Saudis still can't fight their way out of a paper bag, losing to Yemen
gets treated like the ugly girl at the dance because Obama is too busy trying to start WW3 with Russia to care about Israel not wanting him to sight the Iran deal.
historical ally Turkey getting cozy with Russia

It's no wonder Netanyahu is warming to Putin as well.

>desperate for goy approval
But I thought goy were cattle, kike, why would one of G*ds chosen ever seek approval from cattle?

Well let me tell you about this fish I once caught

it was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS big

This is most likely , why would you write a diary with sexual stuff if there is a big chance that the germans would find it and could read it .

This I agree with and I even support suing them. But calling the literary work itself a "fraud" is baseless.

trust me friend, FF the first few minutes. Dr Tony Martin gets into this in this speech...he talks about a jew who wrote a thesis on the slave trade (now works at SPLC) whose defense of Jew involvement in lave trade is "Jews ONLY dominated slave trade for 400 years" (this is also not true.)

If interested, read the accounts the fall of Constantinople. Know the first thing the Sultan did? HE sent for more Jews to deal with enslaving the women and children.

Do you know how Hitler cameo hate Jews? If you have ever read Mein Kampf, he writes: "One could observe the depravities of the slave trade in Vienna better than in any other place with perhaps the exception of the French port cities. When I first realized the Jew was the cold, calculating hand behind this abominable vice, a cold shiver rundown my back." (that's from memory so wording will be a bit off, bit it's the factual gist of it).

I'm a little conflicted. In one way it's good that we know that it wasn't an unedited diary and I think they should respect the history books by posting the actual unedited one if such a thing still exists.

At the same time it also feels like maximum fucking jewing to just avoid it by going public domain. And that really is blatantly disgusting.

topkek
good idea for a "Geister bahn" or whatever you call it in english though

>hurp derp the sexual revolution ruined everything
Yes, user. I see no reason why a teenager in hiding would write about her sexuality and body.

>I agree that it's fraud, but calling it fraud is a bit much
Why are kikes allowed to exist?

Wow are you saying that another piece of holocaust literature that has been pushed on youth around the world, turned out to be a complete fraud and work of fiction?

I'm so shocked right now. I need to call my family and tell them about it.

>But calling the literary work itself a "fraud" is baseless.
I have a degree from Duke Law. Granted, do not specialize in Fraud, i do corporate Securities and Compliance.

But i think I know enough to speak about this intelligently. What would you call the fact that they did not put his name on the cover of book as an author, bc they knew it would hurt ales and raise questions about the books authenticity?

They knowingly and deliberately misled people with malice aforethought with the goal of getting people to part with their money under false pretenses.

That is essentially the textbook, 1L definition of FRAUD.

Arabs are already voting, unfortunately. They're voting for parties that are allowed to explicitly advocate for the destruction of Israel (and still get state funding).

2 state solution is thinly-veiled ploy to have anotah shoah. The Palestinian state would be free of Jews, while the "Israeli" state should be "multicultural" and open itself to be flooded by Arabs. So you end up with two Arab states.
The entire idea of pro-Palestinian propaganda is that it sounds good if you don't research it. Like multiculturalism - "oh, isn't it a good idea to let everyone live together in peace?" - but in truth it is a systematic method of eroding Israel as the based Jewish country.

Netanyahu is warming up to Putin (and has been doing so for years) ever since King Kang got reelected. I agree with this move.

Middle East has been a disaster thanks to the progressives/kikes/whatever you call them. It's very much manufactured chaos and controlled opposition

>2 state solution is thinly-veiled ploy to have anotah shoah.
This isn't a bad thing.

I have a feeling this is your first or 2nd week here user. You'd be amazed how many retards here (seemingly mostly Mexicans) b c the sexual content is only way to get degenerates to read a book these days. I'd bet a sizable amount all the sexual content was inserted by her father, bc he knew it would help it sell.

The Jews in the US have found that the only way they can push their bullshit and get Mexicans to be indoctrinated with holocaust propaganda was with underage sex (which the Mexicans love, go to the NYC Supreme Court any Wednesday, and you'll see 50 Mexican "families" there. Why? Mexicans fathers fuck their own daughters in the ass, and see no problem with it bc they are not taking their virginities. I'm 100% serious.

The Jews have been worried about indoctrinated mexicans with holocaust propaganda for some time. Here is Dr. Stephen Sunlight talking about this subject 13 ear ago, read and with commentary by Dr. WL Pierce:

youtube.com/watch?v=L42TxsKKPi8

It was Ninney Poo!

Stop being intentionally dense. The literary work itself has been spruced up like every published work ever. It was "mostly" written by Anne Frank and "mostly" reflects her experiences. I don't see a real problem with this.

The issue is in not providing full disclosure of said sprucing up

And if you count moral issues as well then I take personal offense that they're making lotsa money off of this

This is obviously about extending the copyright and is not about proving that the diary isn't authentic. The Frank family will ruin Anne's reputation just to keep making money off of her memory. It makes me sick.

I've been studying this shit since I was 16 and I'm 34 now.
Thinking about starting a blog. a lot of people told me I should, but never have taken it seriously before.

Maybe I should. I've spent so long studying this stuff to where I can quote most sources from memory, I have to be able to add something to the discussion and trigger a lot of leftists...

Setting up a blog on wordpress is easy, no? Going to try it. Will comment on Jewish issues and world events.

The Jewish Issue needs solving.

what the fuck you racist bigot

>flooded with Arabs

uh hello it's 2016, speaking about refugees like that is a hate crime!

>Like multiculturalism - "oh, isn't it a good idea to let everyone live together in peace?" - but in truth it is a systematic method of eroding Israel as the based Jewish country.

i can't even right now, I knew this sub-board of Cred Forums was racist and pro-trump but Israel trying to oppress multiculturalism wtf? totally goes against everything hillary said

OPEN BORDERS FOR ALL

GERMANY
SWEDEN
ISRAEL
AMERICA

Make a Blogspot, i like that more

>blogspot way more likely to be censored by default.

>not about proving that the diary isn't authentic
user, unless they provide tangible proof that her father was indeed a co-author, the judge would have no choice but to end the copyright. It's law.

the fact that he did not tells you everything you need to know. Obviously, the Jews have a lot of power and were able to keep all of this sealed, but they had to be able to show the judge definitive proof that qualifies her father as a co-author.

Had to. There was strong opposition on the other side, it wasn't a cake walk where no one was watching. There was a strong contingent who actually believe the bullshit.

I think it's filed in NY Supreme Court, will check next time I'm there if it's sealed (I assume it is), but there had to be clear evidence the father was indeed the co-author.

I'm not being intentionally dense, you're being intentionally jewish.

If you're going to pass a book off as "The literal written word of some attic cunt" then you better fucking publish the literal written word of some attic cunt, not her dad's paedophilic, incestuous fantasies.

If you really want to try this gay 'sprucing up' bullshit, then the father would have had an editing role, which means it wouldn't be able to have the copyright extended. The fact that they're trying to push him in as a co-author means significant writing contributions. And if that wasn't disclosed, how can we trust any of it?

>>blogspot way more likely to be censored by default.
really? i thought is the other way around

Goyim doesn't translate to cattle

Shiksa is closer but it really just means "disgusting (feminine) object" similar to how in English you would call an ugly girl a "cow" but not literally a cow

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/shiksa

Still some of the Talmud doesn't have nice things to say about goyim, but then like all holy books it likes to contradict itself to the point any jew can claim any belief at any time and find support for it.

I always remember a jewish kid in school claiming his Rabbi told him that the reason they wear those hats, despite god never saying they had to, is because "When Moses left Egypt it was hot out so he probably wore a kippah"

The whole thing is just ex post facto reasoning you can use to justify whatever trend is currently popular in society.

Well Putin is clearly on the winning side here

I mean name a single Obama policy that has worked. I sure can't think of one.

have to look around for best option, wish /tech/ weren't such dicks. Obviously won't tell them what I'm writing about.

Also, don't think I'm a "special snowflake" and some sort of amazing writer, it just so happened that my wheel of autism landed on this subject, and I know so much of the evidence for every aspect of jewry.

When I tried to buy an English language, full set of the Talmud at a NYC jewish bookstore ($1,800), the old woman who works there asked me why a "nice jewish boy" like me never learned hebrew, since I'm in the store every week. I told her she had a point...

Google's rolling out anti-hate speech stuff and they're helping others make bots that find anti-Semitism.

Of course I don't literally mean cattle, either, but they certainly think of us as less than them - To the point that what they think of us and them is essentially the divide between human and cattle

>dat Sanpaku
holy shit

> For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance. He had committed sins against the order of the universe and he was therefore sick, unhappy, insane, what the West has come to call "accident prone". The condition of sanpaku is a warning, a sign from nature, that one's life is threatened by an early and tragic end.
For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance. He had committed sins against the order of the universe and he was therefore sick, unhappy, insane, what the West has come to call "accident prone". The condition of sanpaku is a warning, a sign from nature, that one's life is threatened by an early and tragic end.
> For thousands of years, people of the Far East have been looking into each other's eyes for signs of this dreaded condition. Any sign of sanpaku meant that a man's entire system — physical, physiological and spiritual — was out of balance. He had committed sins against the order of the universe and he was therefore sick, unhappy, insane, what the West has come to call "accident prone". The condition of sanpaku is a warning, a sign from nature, that one's life is threatened by an early and tragic end.

wew we're in agreement minus the attic cunt part

> The fact that they're trying to push him in as a co-author means significant writing contributions

legally that's what they're arguing. for all I know a sympathetic judge let them get away with it. you don't actually know for sure that he added anything significant. that's just conjecture your honor.

many diaspora Jews are legit sick in the head. either they segregate themselves into closed Orthodox communities or they sell every principle they believe in to be the best goy they can be.

"goyim" id an insult, no matter how jews try to spin it. when a jew is being stupid, they call him "koppish goy," literally "thinking with a goyim head, not using your devious Jewish brain."

also numerous quotes in Talmud "if the goyim ever found out what it's in the Talmud, they would surely kill us."

IF you don't have time to read the talmud (few do) and wan too know how orthodox jews think and act, there i a great book by the late Jewish Professor Israel Shahak called "Jewish History, Jewish Religion."

Je lived in Jerusalem wit them for 30 years, and he holds back nothing in telling the world what they are like. Start with the forward by Gore Vidal.
Although he was a queer who admitted to liking teenage boys, he had a pedigree anyone here would envy, also amazingly talented (he ghost-wrote Ben-Hur, along with a bunch of other movies, even though he inherited so much money he never really had to do anything).

ANYWAY< READ THIS BOOK

I don't really care if jews think they are better than everyone else

just about every ethnic group thinks it's the best for obvious evolutionary and cultural reasons. Hindus, Mestizos, Chinese, etc all think they're the best.

I just care if they are donating large sums of money and advocating for mass immigration/leftism and if they don't cut it out they should leave for Israel

Just don't expect the west to take all the Arabs in

>sympathetic judge
You mean a jewish one?

Forward by Gore Vidal:

Foreword:

Sometime in the late 1950s, that world-class gossip and occasional historian, John F. Kennedy, told me how, in 1948, Harry S. Truman had been pretty much abandoned by everyone when he came to run for president. Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.' As neither Jack nor I was an antisemite (unlike his father and my grandfather) we took this to be just another funny story about Truman and the serene corruption of American politics.

Unfortunately, the hurried recognition of Israel as a state has resulted in forty-five years of murderous confusion, and the destruction of what Zionist fellow travellers thought would be a pluralistic state - home to its native population of Muslims, Christians and Jews, as well as a future home to peaceful European and American Jewish immigrants, even the ones who affected to believe that the great realtor in the sky had given them, in perpetuity, the lands of Judea and Samaria. Since many of the immigrants were good socialists in Europe, we assumed that they would not allow the new state to become a theocracy, and that the native Palestinians could live with them as equals. This was not meant to be. I shall not rehearse the wars and alarms of that unhappy region. But I will say that the hasty invention of Israel has poisoned the political and intellectual life of the USA, Israel's unlikely patron.

I don't either, I just want their jewery to stop and people to take notice of what they're doing

i doubt it, the sexual shit in this book is very dumb and obviously written by a retarded teenager
but yes, the book has overall a very polished edited feel

>jews will rather admit their lies than lose an opportunity to make more money of the lie

Cant make this shit up...

Besides. Anyone know about people fined or jailed for exposing the Anne Frank Diary hoax? Wouldn't it be funny if someone informed everyone who has suffered from the jewish lies about the failsafe opportunity to sue all the states and jews that ruined their lifes?

I guess it's not worth copying entire forward, but trust e, if you read no other book about Israel or jews or politics, read this:
"Unlikely, because no other minority in American history has ever hijacked so much money from the American taxpayers in order to invest in a 'homeland'. It is as if the American taxpayer had been obliged to support the Pope in his reconquest of the Papal States simply because one third of our people are Roman Catholic. Had this been attempted, there would have been a great uproar and Congress would have said no. But a religious minority of less than two per cent has bought or intimidated seventy senators (the necessary two thirds to overcome an unlikely presidential veto) while enjoying support of the media."

biblebelievers.org.au/jewhis1.htm

>koppish goy," literally "thinking with a goyim head, not using your devious Jewish brain."

Well that's literally how the Ashkenazim evolved in Europe. They did all the "intelligent" financial work that required a high degree of proficiency in Mathematical-Logical and Verbal-Linguistic IQ

"kopf" is just Yiddish, which is an amalgam of Proto Indo European (Aryan) languages that the Ashkenazi jews adopted when they came to Europe (ironically they are half European genetically and their other half, Levantine came from a time pre Islam when the Levant was genetically closer to European than it is today. So it's really ironic that by killing "whites" the jews are yet again being stereotypical self hating Woody Allen type neurotics)

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

the other jews (Sepharim, Mizrahim) aren't that smart at all. So the Ashkenazi are pretty much pulling all the weight intellectually.

Most people here are probably too you g to remember tye reference in your pic, you fucking leaf

yes, or he was pressured by jews, or he was pressured by not wanting to be a holocaust denier oy vey.

goy is an insult, on Cred Forums it's used ironically

nobody reads the talmud here except our orthodox jews, and they're pretty much american nigger-tier. minus the rap music

SOOOOURCEEEE

>the sexual shit in this book is very dumb and obviously written by a retarded teenager
which would have been the exact tone he would be going for. Imagine a man in his 50s trying to make shekels off his daughter (who died of Typhus in a fucking HOSPITAL at a time when most of Europe had no access to safe housing, let alone a hospital bed!)

This is the dirty secret the Jews hide-- the Typhus epidemic (which, ironically, Zyklon-b was brought there to prevent by killing the lice who spread it) got out of control when the allies bombed the shit out of Germany's infrastructure.

And lest you think the Jews gave a shit about their coreligionists, the Irgun and other Jew terrorists were actively waging guerrilla war agains the Brits during WW 2,w which forced Brits to pull armed forces out of Europe to deal with heir bullshit

This is a good paper on Ashkenazi (European jew) intelligence

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf

Basically jews are good at logical mathematical IQ and verbal IQ, but poor at visual spatial skills (building/designing anything) on average.

Non European Jews are like I said, just average for their respective region although they probably haven't gone through the same level of dysgenics as Arabs have since the 10th century when Science and math became "Haram" in the Islamic world.

And the inbreeding of course

>Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (CAGS) in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) published a report claiming that Arab countries have one of the highest rates of genetic disease in the world. Some 906 genetic disorders have been identified in Arab countries. Several common diseases in the UAE, Oman and Bahrain have reached epidemic levels - more than 100 cases per 100,000. They include thalassaemia (a blood disorder), diabetes, breast cancer and Down's syndrome.

>Arab countries have the highest prevalence of birth defects in the world of Tourette's syndrome, Wilson's disease, Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, mitochondrial encephalomyopathies and Niemann-Pick disease.[1][2]

Although to be fair Jews have tons of genetic disorders as well, but at least they got the IQ boost as a tradeoff

wrong image

>while the "Israeli" state should be "multicultural" and open itself to be flooded by Arabs.

Wow islamophobe much? You sound like a biggoted neonazi

Not cool. Its 2016. You are on the wrong side of history.

>hey did all the "intelligent" financial work that required a high degree of proficiency in Mathematical-Logical and Verbal-Linguistic IQ
I think you mean they did all the money lending since Christians wren't allowed and no Jews did farming or manual labor or a trade because they thought it was below them.

It' actually very dangerous, because whereas Euros evolved based on a Farmer or craftsman needing more help for his farm or trade, the Jews who could have most kids were the best con-artists who sold the most underwater rea estate.

Here's an assignment for you-- look at every major financial crisis on wall street-- from Michael Milkin to Jordan Belfort to Rabi Shoam Weiss to Marc Rich to Bernie MAdoff-- EVERY amor finical scandal has had a group of Jews ar the center of it.

Israel is about 2% Christian, actually a bit more. Id literally EVERY major financial scandal in Israel involved CHRISTIANS accounting for trillions and trillions of dollars stolen, they'd be forbidden from working in the financial industries, and you know that's true.

I think we Whites have proved throughout the world we can run our own banks. If the Jews don't voluntarily leave Wall Street, eventually they're going to be cleaned out of wall street by a few hundred sturdy men with shotguns.

>It was "mostly" written by Anne Frank
A whole 5 pages, oy vey!

Copyright laws have been perverted into a cash cow for corporations.

that book is a nice work of fiction

The genetic disorders are mostly solved by race mixing with Googles so if they push whites to do it they can mix in a generation later!

and life evolves based on the environment, so jews as city dwellers naturally evolved for high intelligence in certain areas (math, linguistics)

you can see the same thing in wild animals (birds, mammals, etc) that evolve to live in cities vs the country due to the increased stimuli in an urban environment

beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/27/2/637

>Birds from urbanized areas were better at problem solving than their rural counterparts,

Will he ever find out they tricked him?

I don't think the solution to a genetic disorder is forcing your children to be half retarded monkeys

It's because Jews have a much higher rate of Neanderthol blood. It works, they don't want to take the intelligence hit so they will mix 2nd or 3rd gen!

all non Sub Saharan Africans have neanderthal genetics ranging from 1%-5%

*kazoo music*

Wow... Really made me think

>the love of money ends up cucking the Skype
It's like pottery.

Exactly and Jews have much higher average rates compared to others.

Oh except abos

but they are their own thing

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

no they don't

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/neanderthal/

Jews are just "generic Caucasian/Eurasian ethnic group #24601" with the same variance of Neanderthal genes as any other Eurasian.

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

Support Refugees was set up and is managed by The Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE) and West London Synagogue of British Jews.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/

>anuda shoah
>ever happening
Sign the NPT, you piece of shit. We all know no one is getting shoah'd when there's a samson option

>Then an American Zionist brought him two million dollars in cash, in a suitcase, aboard his whistle-stop campaign train. 'That's why our recognition of Israel was rushed through so fast.'

articles.baltimoresun.com/2002-09-01/topic/0208310033_1_saudi-arabia-ibn-saud-king-of-saudi

Roosevelt spelled out this promise in a letter to King Abdel Aziz Ibn Saud on April 5, 1945:

"Your Majesty will recall that on previous occasions I communicated to you the attitude of the American Government toward Palestine and made clear our desire that no decision be taken with respect to the basic situation in that country without full consultation with both Arabs and Jews. ... [D]uring our recent conversation I assured you that I would take no action, in my capacity as Chief of the Executive Branch of this Government, which might prove hostile to the Arab people."

That promise was soon to be broken.
Harry S. Truman, Roosevelt's successor, came to office suddenly and unexpectedly.

Truman placed the United States forcefully and decisively in support of the partition of Palestine and the creation of a Jewish state in 1948. The sentiments of the king of Saudi Arabia were not considered important.

"I'm sorry, gentlemen," Truman explained to worried Arabists. "But I have to answer to hundreds of thousands of people who are anxious for the success of Zionism. I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents."

Jews are missing the genes required to feel two things...

Shame.

Empathy.

This is why as a race, they are so dangerous and destructive to humankind.

>the other jews (Sepharim, Mizrahim) aren't that smart at all.

Except there are plenty of sephardi scientists, business leaders and philosophers. They are a smaller minority than ashkenazim and have little presence in Western countries. Except for France where they have more notable sephardi intellects like Derrida and Henri-Levy.

Wtf I hate jews now

>jews venerate her like a saint
>still argue over the copy right
Jews gonna jew.

I'm talking about statistical averages in present day populations not famous people from the past.

There were quite a few Muslim scientists from around 900-1100, but today Muslims, and especially Arabs have low IQs and are very backward.

...So the second car deposits its contents into the back of the first car and the 3rd smacks into the back of the second car?

it doesn't sound very effecient if there is nothing removing the empty cars from the track

That's also having your foreskin cut off! It lowers the amount of Oxytocin you make.

Doesn't everybody's intimate diary have a co-author?

>biggest jewish PR success
>defended from "attacks" from skeptics for years
>copyright about to expire
>oy vey muh shekels
>admit it was all fake so you can collect more money

Truly the greatest enemy of the jew, is the jew.

>There were quite a few Muslim scientists from around 900-1100

No there weren't that many. Most claimed by Muslims were Kafirs living under dhimmitude

>longer than the Germans
Not exactly. The Germans themselves got a lot of Jews early in their history as a result of migrations in the wake of both Christianity and Islam, respectively - which has to do with us being considered kin to a people called "Ashkenas", which are sacred in Judaism for having fought Babylon. Somewhat ironically, that means that at around the same time Jews lost Old Israel over events regarding some Galilean dude pointing out how all those pharisees behaved suspiciously like Babylonian slavers, most of the Jews who took that same guy's message to heart wasted little time getting on-board with the emerging Frankish (and other Germanic) successor nations.

A lot of the history between Jews and Germans has to do with the latter agreeing to protect, but not to serve. There is, sadly, such a thing as Jewish goyim; and most of them are definitely convinced they are the most enlightened race for having stuck to the principle of letting somebody else tell them about their books.

You may notice how Luther started Protestantism by translating the Christian scriptures, and how Hitler wound up making "Judea" declare war on him by doing the same to theirs and expecting they stick to them if they already do not want to be German themselves (look up Nuremberg laws and Jewish marriage laws).

>our orthodox jews, and they're pretty much american nigger-tier. minus the rap music.

Well shit.

It's pretty funny, I wonder if anyone has got in trouble for saying this before?

Conpensation?!

Therefore while, yes, Jews got here early - and some earlier than others in trading slaves - Germans are definitely the older party, descending in large parts from populations that might as well have been here forever (we're talking Disc-of-Nebra-and-tool-finds-from-the-stone-age-level old). Just thought I'd clear this up.

Reminder that Jews lie!

We already know it's a fucking fake and the holohoax never happened.

He'll an hero with a Magnum