The free market wanted this

The free market wanted this.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not really.

Nobody reads comics.

Wow so people are ripping off Steven Universe now. I thought Rebbeca Sugar was a hack.

It actually doesn't. Marvel are forcing diversity and the sales are plummeting.

Its a desperate attempt to salvage comics by trying to broaden the market but its not working. Sales are low.

They just cancelled this book because awful sales. Feminists and SJW fags don't actually buy comics.

he was right.. about everything

Somebody or someone in Marvel is setting an agenda then evidently hiding the low sales from their managers/shareholders because there's no way an efficient, sufficient business would let this slide.

Or they just don't care because of Moviebucks, but lord knows that won't last forever.

It's wonderful to think that all the properties owned by Disney: Marvel, ESPN, etc are LOSING A TON OF MONEY because people fucking hate their agenda.

You can't watch ESPN Sportscenter anymore without them talking about how we can't forget what Colin Kaepernick started. Fucking assholes.

>Implying it matters
>Implying comic sales are even relevent when they've got the highest grossing movie franchise in history

>modern cartoons
JFC.

>They just cancelled this book because awful sales
source?

Actually it didn't. Marvel sales are absolute garbage. Those silly bastards could print money if they weren't so far up their own asses.

Their movies aren't particularly diversive, aren't they?

No they didn't. Comic book sales are in the toilet.

What's that? New Battlefield 1 footage?

Bendis is not the free market and Miles is shit

The way comic book series restart every few years, they'll probably manage to tank that entire franchise exactly one movie after any of the actors wants to quit.

You should check the cast of the new Spider-Man.

Its a fucking disaster.

should specify that Riri will probably be shit too, but Miles is just such unmitigated garbage

I pretty sure he was wrong about the whole 'We can totally drive the Red Army beyond the Urals before winter hits guize!' thing.

Flattening Warsaw with air power came back to bite him too....

And when the superhero bubble bursts?

Small muscle-less indian cyberbully Flash Thompson doesn't do it for you?

>JFC.

Yeah sure I mean if thats what your into I guess.

I hope the comic book movie sales crash and burn. Every fucking film is the same, boring, soulless, CGI filled, monotone string of action sequences. Not to mention of course the people at Marvel being SJWs.

They all retire to their mansions made of money leaving poverty stricken neets to an hero in their basements now they have no comic waifus to jack off too?

>The free market wanted this.
friendly reminder that progressive trash like OP's pic sells like crap

friendly reminder the capeshit industry is dying

friendly reminder that a rich white guy who uses is superpower of being rich to fight criminal scum is the most popular superhero of all time, and leftists can't do shit about this

same here
I was a comic book fan, and I closely followed all the super-hero movies a few years ago
but now I don't give a fuck
they're literally all the same at this point

>not reading manga

>superherocomics

You know most of the superherocartoons where started by (((them)))

No it didn't. This nigger garbage is being floated by the comic book industry and has failed miserably.

They gave Frank Miller polonium so that he couldn't save capeshit.

when making thor a female, marvel saw the largest preorders for a new ip in their history of publication. issue releases, sell fairly well. issue #2 releases, the single largest drop in readers for any comic in history.

so we learn that these sjw's that they're pandering to do not read comics.

>implying feminists look like this

Man, when I thought feminists couldn't be any delusional.

Their movies copy basically the most successful potrayals of the stories, no diversity there. Go and change Thor into a woman, Ironman into black girl, Hawkeye into bluepilled cuck, Hulk into an asian and Captain America into a nazi and watch what will happen to the movies.
Spiderman 3 is coming, you want to bet how badly it will bomb with black Spiderman and mexican Mary Jane?

Ready to see Spiderman: Homecoming?

>They just cancelled this book because awful sales.
wait what really?

>Flash Thompson
>Cyberbully
>Indian

DC panders to SJWs too.

Do you really think the MCU will follow the "new" comic wave and kill off Parker and bring in Miles Morales?

The Nolan Trilogy was unironically the only actually good superhero movies.

>all this lesbian/leftist propaganda in this cartoon

What the fuck happened to CN

They used to have good stuffs and now, there's an obese jewish boy crossdressing or whatever the fuck was that episode about

Man, Fuck this cartoon. And fuck we bare bears too. And the new Ben 10

>DC panders to SJWs too.
Give me an example. Suicide Squad had a psychopathic Joker with bizare sexual fetishes (if you want to believe that him offering Harley to the black guy was a cuck fantasy or not).

Either way, the Joker is supposed to be very disturbing and dernaged hence why I loved Jared's Joker. A shame though that his screentime was cut because the SJW's demanded director David Ayer reshoot the Harley/Joker scenes and cut out their abusive relationship.

Every #1 for every comic does great. Which is why Marvel reboots titles every 6 fucking months. A desperate short term tactic to boost sales that won't last much longer.

That might have to do something with Whor beating up what amounts to 'neckbeard comic fan with complaints' vilain in the first issue for badmouthing feminism, and using 'It's actually about an ethics in superhero bussiness' in second issue.
When they keep their faggotry for themselves, it is not so bad ie. the new muslim ms. Marvel is actually readable.

But when Red Skull sudenly becomes relatable character with empathy towards issues that normal, working class person faces everyday, you know something went really wrong.

But Rises was fucking awful.

Begins and Dark Knight were amazing.

Thing is, Rule 63 works very well once you stop pushing feminazi/SJW agenda and draw more sexy artwork.

>fuck we bare bears
Wat
The backgrounds and the SF setting might be liberal as fuck, but all in all the stories are mostly lighthearted and reflects SF quite well (for the best or worst).
Charlie best character

Hmm, I think that DC Vertigo line of movies is the best comics have to offer - V for Vendeta, Dredd etc.

It's the numales and SJW's which hate Suicide Squad for its mature content like I said here
About the Joker when he is MEANT to be mature to begin with!

Why the fuck do SJW's have to ruin films and make it kiddy PG-13 like Marvel films are. They are so anti art.

It is such a shame that we will never see David Ayer's original cut of Suicide Squad which had Joker shooting up a restaurant and better explained why Harley chose to follow the Joker

I don't know what to feel Dr.Doom will be an Iron Man as well.

Rises was the worst to be sure, but it was still leagues better than the Avengers.

Miles doesn't sell as well as Pete (yet, Slott's pretty intent on crashing Pete with no survivors) and doesn't, to the best of my knowledge, give the sales bump that Pete does when he's guest staring/making a cameo in a comic.

/thread

Marvel already played this gimmick out, sales are gonna be in the gutter.

>Hemidall
>Black
And this was the sole reason I don't follow MCU anymore (apart from Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Strange - yes, they SJWd it, but as it was a 2nd class character in comics, nobody gives a fuck about it).

You won't do yourself any favours by pandering to a demographic that won't buy by alienating the ones that do.

SJW's are happy to tout the "we won we won" when an existing character gets (((diversified))) and collectors and speculators are always happy to buy a #1 issue, but that's not the point. The real testament to how well a book is doing is sales figures for an issue #30, long after hype, collectability, and PR coverage has died down.

Captain America's "Hail Hydra" schtick didn't last until the whole next issue, a 15 year old black child being someone as iconic as Iron Man won't do any better.

I didn't even know this Miles guy existed until a few months ago (yeah I am a pleb for not reading comics).

I find it bizarre that they would even kill off Peter

You have the world's biggest cuck playing a nu-male version of the Joker. I fail to see how it could have been good.

(((skypes)))

Commie outfits probably bankroll the buys.
You ever heard of L Ron Hubbard's... I think it was the Mission Earth series?
The books sold incredibly well. The reason? The Church of Scientology was ordering a gorillian copies to game bestseller lists.

And now they are actively trying to edit him out of medium history by removing background characters he created and replacing them with their ones with slightly different names.

The original cut of Suicide Squad would have been amazing without the music video like edits which don't allow time for interaction with the characters

>GHOST BUSTERS

WE DON'T WANT THE SJW SHIT THEY ARE PEDDLING.

commics will flop, Feminism ruins all it touches

Have you watched DC's Legends of Tomorrow? It has the most unsubtle poz I have ever seen in a TV show.
All of the related shows have it but for some reason they don't seem to turn it up to 11 like LoT does.

They killed off the alternate reality version. Ultimate universe sold like crap anyway.

> SJW's demanded director David Ayer reshoot the Harley/Joker scenes and cut out their abusive relationship.

This so much.

Harley's only real interesting trait is how fucked up and in love she is with the joker, everything else about her is boring randumb trash.
Yet SJWs will worship her because grillpower and demand they strip her of any semblance of character.
It seems the biggest Quinn fans don't understand what her character is even supposed to be about

The thing is they only apply this diversity shit to characters everyone knows so they at least sell OK.

Black bitch is attached to iron man so guaranteed sales. Thor, captain america, spiderman, ms marvel

These diversity gender/sex swaps are literally propped up by existing and established series.

>art
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

back in your cuck backset you undesirable outcast.

No it didn't. DC is kicking Marvel's ass in top ten sales now because they AREN'T pandering SJWs.

>mfw people call Suicide Squad a box office flop
The fuck? It was doing so well within its first 2 weeks and has scored over $700 million which is decent for a film that was hated by almost all critics.

Meanwhile Ghostbusters didn't even make $300 million at the box office.

no it didnt
the sjws at the company that makes it wanted it

So much fucking this. Feminist try to make a strong womyn character out of someone who's most important trait is NOT being a strong character. She is constantly subdued by either Joker and Poison Ivy.

But when Red Skull sudenly becomes relatable character with empathy towards issues that normal, working class person faces everyday, you know something went really wrong.

It's empty propaganda, not Red Skull's actual beliefs. He says what these desperate citizens want to hear in order to join his cult, and then he gets them to blow themselves up. He gives 0 fucks about the wellbeing of his followers. Steve even confronts him about it because he thinks it's bad to have your own people dying. The fact you're taking Skull's rhetoric at face value is really sad.

>A shame though that his screentime was cut because the SJW's demanded director David Ayer reshoot the Harley/Joker scenes and cut out their abusive relationship
No, test audiences of normies did that because "Joker was too evil"

Watch this
and see pic related

Such a fucking shame that a story this good was ruined and watered down by the WB re-edit

I have seen discussion about this.
Basically somebody pointed that instead of making ironman a black girl, they should just give a series to already black girl characters.
The first reply was literally "WHO CARES, WE WUZ IRONMAN AND SHEET"

In the end this will be cancelled 10 issues in anyway, so just laught at the fact that female/minority characters NEED to use the fame a white character made

At least most of the manga sticks to it's own rules. You do not see them restarting everything half a year.
Modern comix are shit. But whoa! Nobody fucking cares about them anymore since all their most important franchises successfuly moved on the big screen.
Spoodermensch, rodent-man, marysueman, they are in sinema and to stay forever.

Marvel is ruled by bad Disney that is the real problem.

Meanwhile DC besides having a awful Adverteisment departamente is more or less good.

Bendis had his own universe to do shit with as he pleased
The sales for said universe crashed because of dumb shit
So he kills Pete and introduces Miles. Miles gets Pete's secret identity, powers (+invisibility and 1-touch knock-out power that became ranged, area-of-effect, and is [at the very least] depicted as electricity because black people and electricity or something) Pete's rogues, gear, and supporting cast. Many issues are basically "Miles is TOTALLY Spider-man you guys, including Peter's clones saying so, Peter from another universe saying so, and that universe's Peter coming back to life and saying so (before fucking off to nowhere because fuck responsibility.)
Miles is then ported to the main universe and 'integrated' into it so that he has no memories of the old universe. Which basically means that he has no back-story, no rogues, no reason to call himself Spider-man, but whatever, he's spider-man because bendis says so
And that's pretty much Miles

>DC is kicking Marvel's ass in top ten sales now because they AREN'T pandering SJWs.
This so much. DC doesn't give a shit about making sure that women are wearing proper outfits (btw I've read articles by critics that criticized Suicide Squad due to Harley's outfit).

Are you fucking serious? Those "critics" need to be fired from their jobs.

Reminder too that a whole abusive relationship with Joker/Harley was filmed under David Ayer's direction until a test audience hated it and found it too offensive as this user says

The advertisement for Suicide Squad was fucking brilliant with the way they made the trailers. But of course... the joke was on the "audience" who paid money to see the film and did not get what was advertised to them in the trailers.

DC had their own swing with SWJ but after sales started to tank they got their shit together. Marvel is still in denial.

>Captain America's "Hail Hydra" schtick didn't last until the whole next issue
Proof that you read no more comics than the SJWs you complain about and only follow click bait outrage articles about it in order to inform yourself.

Issue 2 only explained the backstory of how Cap became Hydra, which anyone who read the Standoff event already would have known anyway. But it didn't undo it, it didn't go away. He still very much is actively Hydra, currently planning on overthrowing Red Skull to take over Hydra himself, and the rest of the Avengers not realizing he's Hydra is a huge plot point for the aftermath of Civil War II where Tony and Carol turn to Cap for a final solution because they both trust him.

>DC doesn't give a shit about making sure that women are wearing proper outfits
) I always thought it's kinda retarded to criticize super girl in tight spandex suit and completely ignore two feet tall homo dream in same spandex suit.

>a test audience hated it and found it too offensive as this user says
Test audiences also ruined the end of I Am Legend
Fuck them

Fuck, Supergirl even has a skirt to hide her crotch, Superman's bulge is in full display.

Yeah fuck it. They will. MCU introduced a ton of C-list and below heroes, no one cares they just want their fill of homogenous "banter" and 3-point landings.
Plus unlike the comics, MCU fan base is almost entirely nu-males and other assorted SJWs. Tumblr has mountains of Avenger art, some of it gender swapping characters or making them black etc.

They'll give a spic Spider-Man just for the sake of it. His stand alone movie won't be strong at all, but he'll cameo in everything else and that'll keep his popularity up.

>Physically assaulting a restrained prisoner

These are what passes for 'heroes' these days?

>oh no we cannot show Joker shooting up a restaurant because it is too destructive
>oh wait a second... isn't Joker supposed to be evil? nahh
Seriously where do they find these "test audiences"?

I have two words for you; "Guardian Devil".

All you need to do is look at the sales to see that no, it didn't.

>test audiences

They may simply use that as a cop out when certain groups come after them.

If you think about it, since he is tied with the lasso of truth, everything he said is the truth.

If I recall correctly the lasso also ties into "deeper truth" so if you had some kind of unfair bias you would not give your biased opinion but what your subconscious mind realizes is true.

does the strong independant beautiful woman that does not need a mand adopt superman to raise him alongside his colorfull brother(s) and sister(s)**

**is the thing with the swirly hair trans? pls say it is.

The same places were game companies find playtesters.

Cough

If you didn't noticed Joker and generally such villians are made with built in romantic interests and act like ridiculous cunts all the time.
Why? Go on fanfiction.net and figure it out for yourself.

>critics got so butthurt when Harley was dancing in a sexual way
For fuck sake... what has happened to critics nowadays?

Oh this is a super hero film so it MUST be kid friendly with no sexual content at all... that is what these "critics" want.

You are fooling yourself to not believe that critics right now prefer Marvel films over DC and yes I agree, BvS wasn't such a good movie although I appreciate DC for always going the other direction and for always trying new content and showing us with content that we would not expect

>"Harley is my gift to you. She belongs to you know"
Or what ever shit the Joker says to the dude in the club.

I am happy that at least the SJW's didn't get this scene entirely removed from the theatrical cut.

I actually prefer Suicide Squad so much more than BvS due to its rich characters and if the alternate cut was released instead as shown here
then we would have truly gotten a memorable film compared to this WB watered down cut.

> preorders
> for comics

Actually, the free market doesn't want this.

That's why MSM is dying.
And Cred Forums, which is the epitome of "free market", is growing.

>example of DC pussing out

Doomsday was originally intended to be a sadistic lunatic, kind of a "super joker."
But at the time there were campaigns to de-stigmatize mental illlness so they instead made him into a sort of Terminator.

There was some evidence of this. If I recall what I was told correctly he kills a bird and laughs about it, or something like that.

Comic "lore" is kinda a mess, but i am sure the lasso was suppose to force the absolute truth.

There is also pic related to combine with the "mansplaining"

I also forgot this scene from Jared's Joker:

>"THE FIRE IN MY LOINS... THE ITCH IN MY CROTCH!"

>lasso of truth forces guy to tell you you are a worthless degenerate that should kill herself for the good of Humanity
>he's obviously evil ( i.e. truth is evil ) so the correct behaviour is strike him while he is helpless ( ignoring the reality that your behaviour will crash the very civilisation that neable you to partake in said behaviour )

Shit, those two panels are the perfect metaphors for western civilisation.
The day when women stopped being kitchen appliances was the beginning of the end.

Shhhhhhhhhhh
you're not allowed to use facts

I remember GRRM saying how no girl ever writes him about how turned on Samwell Tarly makes them.
It's all about "The Hound." Having his face half burned off doesn't stop them fantasizing about being Sansa with him.

I agree with DC not entierely going 100% with masterpiece quality (the WB cut of SS, the bad editing during the Martha scene when we should have gotten say a few more flashbacks or some more scenes edited into the mix to better show why Bruce suddenly doesn't want to kill Superman anymore).

But all in all: you have to admit that DC take WAY MORE risks compared to Marvel

Have you watched Legends of Tomorrow?

Have a look at the Captain America Civil War comic strips, and then go watch the airport fight scene from the film version.

The comic strips have way more love and care into them.

>correct me if I am wrong but I believe this image is from a comic? I don't read comics so again forgive me but either way, this artistic animation is 100% better than the airport brawl which we got

No I need to look that up

special edition?
i liked ss regardless

I wish she would go back to her roots and get so horny whenever a man tied her up she couldn't move

Rises was disappointing (okay, to make a non-disappointing movie after Dark Night he should have filmed a new Godfather or Shawshank). I don't remember Begins well.

Doesn't matter though. Dark Knight is one of the best movies ever made. It really hurts to know there'll never be a comic movie so good.

>supposed to be very disturbing and dernaged

how did you get that impression he didn't do anything really in the whole movie despite being a psycotic gangster with a painted face, anything with substance was cut

>was a cuck fantasy or not

don't give shit writers too much credit. Just a clumsy attempt to show how the joker fucks with people

First season is over, second season is about to start

First season was pretty good, didn't take itself seriously which is nice

It's no Flash Season 1 but it's enjoyable

No, David Ayer said there will be no extended cut unfortunately.

Maybe if we keep signing the change.org petitions then we may see an R rated cut one day but I highly doubt it

Civil War was socialist, though.

The Editor read the Mutant Registration Act arc and he believed reg' was a good idea and was butthurt everyone want anti-reg'.

So after 9/11, when he had the reigns, he decided he would re-play Registration but this time he would make everyone pro-reg.
He thought fear of 9/11 would mean this time people would agree with him.

They didn't, though. The writers failed to persuade readers that way. Either they couldn't make a good case for it or they botched it on purpose.

>how did you get that impression
I read what scenes were deleted from Ayer's original cut of the film which CLEARLY showed Joker to be a more psychopath than what we were given.

But yes there were some little scenes with Jared's Joker doing some shit like when he gives the basket to a guy and it explodes in his face and kills him.

We needed more of this "mischief" of Joker

This. They're alienating their Only fan base, those people actually care and dont want to see anything changed, let al one this drastically and in such a forced manner.

>didn't take itself seriously

It takes its poz very seriously. Remember the 1950s episode?

Both sides were playing it safe.

Marvel somewhat took risk with Antman and GOTG with decent payoff, so they'll stick to its formula.

DC went everything must be dark and gritty since Batman sold lots which kinda shot themselves in the foot with MoS and BVS. Now they are forced to take risk due to Snyder fucking everything up.

What pisses me off was hearing the director of Spiderman: Homecoming state that we should not be judging a character by how they look.

What the fuck is he on about?

>The Terminator
>Harley Quinn
>Joker
>Batman
>James Bond

ALL of these characters are VERY powerful not just because they are great screen characters but because of what they wear and their clothing no doubt.

Anyway my point: Mary Jane BETTER have red hair in Homecoming! Even though she may be black, she NEEDS red hair because that is her character trait.

Reg was good though
>People think it's wrong to keep tabs on people who could end the world
>People think superhumans get to play Judge Dredd because they're magical
>People think it's fine that superheros are constantly falling into evil with no checks to stop them

I can't believe how cringey his Joker was. God he sucked.

>Oh this is a super hero film so it MUST be kid friendly with no sexual content at all...
Kinda reflects genesis of comic books
>just stories
>now children only
>wait it's for a GROWN MEN NOW!
>ugh too violent THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN!
I think it's safe to say that comics ARE for children. Manchildren.
For some reason i allmost never see children aged from 8 to 14 reading comics books. Instead it's always 20+ hipster looking guy with tatoos.

POST CUTE KAMALA!

>superpowered bad guys who we can't stop exist
>good men exist who risk their lives daily to protect us.
>let's hamstring those good men and make them into government slaves
>because everything government touches it makes better

i have it's pretty dire.
aos sehild season opner looks better. flash is the best superhero tv adpatation ever.
arrow has been shit last two seasons, seems they've learnt from mistakes anf bringing it back this season.
supergirl is ok. not outstanding but not bad.

Who gives a damn about capeshit?

I doubt it's for manchildren now since political correctness and diversity invaded it. It turned into a propaganda machine or platform to spread said ideas.

Jared played the Joker great in my opinion.

He was no Heath Ledger Joker anarchist but rather was a very deluded psychotic. THAT is what Jared was aiming for.

>He was cringey
That is the fucking point! We are not meant to relate to Jared's Joker on any level.

Same way when we watch a movie where a serial killer is the main character. We are not meant to understand why he murders so many people in cold blood.

Again it is a shame that Jared's Joker only got 7 minutes of screen time as opposed to his say 20 minutes of total screentime that was re-edited

How could you stand to even start Supergirl when they have a nigger Jimmy Olsen?

Marvel is so shit right now they only had 1 book in the top 10 sales last month.

They have 2 books in the top 20 and 1 of those is a Star Wars title.

Books like Aquaman sell more than the majority of the Marvel line currently.

No, no it didn't

Don't worry man I'm sure Idris Elba was cast as Roland Deschain purely because of his acting talent and there was no political motivation behind it whatsoever

I mean it's not like Roland being a white Clint-Eastwood type had anything to do with his character, nor does his ethnicity have any bearing on any plot points or character interactions whatsoever, no no no!

Of all things they had to turn Squirrel Girl into a SJW infested comic, with her living together with a black tranny in a college dorm. All in a style that could be fresh from tumblr.

Time to take it back huwhite man

>20 minutes of total screentime
idk why I said this. No one knows how much screen time he originally actually had.

Actually thinking about it, he could have had 40 minutes of raw footage considering he has stated in interviews that they could make an entire Joker/Harley film with the raw deleted footage that was cut.

WHICH is why they should have made a separate Joker/Harley movie before making Suicide Squad instead of cramming all of it in and therefore scenes had to be cut and trimmed because Hollywood seems to hate movies that run longer than 2 and a half hours.

>watching the coaxial Skype
>paying for 300 channels you will never watch

Is that a real image from the comic?
That's fanart... right?

>Yfw DC has been destroying marvel in comic book sales for the past few months due to new mandate of "tell great stories" rather than push some agenda
>Interviews with Marvel are like lol who cares about sales if you look at our buyers we have 50% more non white males buying our comics so we're happy about that, it just means our demographics are growing

If it wasn't for the movies, Marvel comics would be crashing into the ground now. They're hopeless and staffed by incompetents who are more worries about pushing leftist ideals than telling good stories.

its the opposite of free market. this is what happens when creators make whatever they want regardless of demand.

>Idris Elba was cast as Roland Deschain
I allmost made myself forget about it ;_;
allmost...

what did i say skype? it's ok not brilliant.
I always expect to see googles in shows. GImme a show which doesnt have a google, and i aint talking about downton abbey. He's a peripheral character it doesn't bother me.

It's so awful that they did that. They didn't even cast a nigger that fits Roland's non-race related description and character.

My theory is it is all because Susannah is too controversial:
>wealthy black girl pretending to be an oppressed ghetto girl
>calls Roland racial slurs

If they make Roland black they can make her white. Now she's calling Roland a nigger and it fits their narrative.

:(

Downton Abbey does have one. Or was that your point?

Isn't it funny how they seem to praise men's crotches being shown yet if a women's cameltoe where to ever be shown in a super hero film, the SJW's would cry "misogynist!"

Is my dick the free market?

That's why nobody will buy it.

>le slaves

Or how about simply cooperative people who will help people more effectively while getting paid a great wage

What is tanned Kim Jong Un with glasses doing there?

I honestly wouldn't have given a shit about Jimmy Olsen being black if they'd at least kept his character as a scrawny, small, nerdy guy

It's not like there aren't any black actors that can pull that off, but NOPE, they go full-fledged tall muscular super-confident guy who goes by "James" and not Jimmy
Literally the only thing the characters have in common is that they're both photographers

But nope, you can't criticize the fact that Jimmy's character has been fucked beyond belief, because he's black! PROGRESS!

The problem is they're reworking old heroes instead of introducing new ones, and in doing so, they're alienating old fans.

They're also getting politics in their comics. Previously-principled characters are breaking their principles to show a political lesson, and that'lll make even fence-sitters cringe at having to wade through it.

It's not specifically diversity. Introduce as new characters: a nigger in power armor, a fat girl with ice/slow powers, and a tiny arab with a lightning axe, and only Cred Forums will give a shit.

But, if you overwrite an old character and have your powernigger mention Black Lives Matter and your fatty mention Rape Culture, people are gonna reject it, because Marvel themselves are rejecting their own history in favor of something else.

There's an easy plot arc too if you wanna be lazy.
Aliens are attacking Earth with the goal to enslave and modify the population.
In response, Earth starts massrecruiting new heroes out of god damn near anyone available, including nonwhites and women.
New heroes prove themselves defending Earth, cheesy message about everyone deserving to be free, gg sales.

Only because of yet another reboot dude. Come on.

time.com/4394478/iron-man-riri-williams-tony-stark/
>Marvel writer Brian Michael Bendis talks the creation of Riri Williams, who will take over for Tony Stark

>Thankfully because of my involvement in the creation of Miles Morales
Oh wow the guy who created this new Marvel character also created Miles Morales.

Why am I not surprised?

>an agenda
OMG what a scary word!

Hey, they don't have to, they just can't use their powers then. You don't get free reign to do whatever you want because you were born with/acquired special powers.
Hell, even without the forced to work for shield people would say it's evil to make them register, even though gun registration exists and guns are a lot less useful than godlike powers.

They are slaves. If they didn't obey they weren't even given the choice to go to Canada: they sent them to azkaban.

Think of what you're arguing for here. You're making the Avengers do the bidding of Israel.

I mean, what is up with this new Marvel wave of characters?

I do not get the Miles character at all. I am not talking about it being a race thing but rather the idea of killing off Peter fucking Parker!!

WHO in Marvel thought this was a good idea? And to replace Iron Man with someone entirely different?

Do they seriously think that this new wave of films will generate a fanbase at all?

That's if they decide to kill off Peter in the films or not

Well, Hollywood doesn't give a fuck about changing the races of real people in real events, why the fuck would they care about fictional characters?

Remember when that old white Vet got harassed by that black guy on the bus, then beat the shit out of him?

Well, in the Hollywood adaptation, it's two skinheads doing it to a mexican guy.

PROGRESS

It's only misogynistic until Buzzfeed or Refinery29 describes it as "empowering."

Fucking Disney. Is there anything they won't buy and fuck up?

Marvel said something about this once about how they tried introducing diverse characters but none of them stuck around or sold well. So they decided to replace legacy characters with women and minorities and there was an explosion of sales thanks to twitter outrage. So they learnt that the more they piss off people, the more their comics will sell and that's been their business for the past 5 years.

Yeah, it's weird how they get so many good actors to give such bad performances in every single one of their movies.

That's usually a sign of TERRIBLE directing.

And terrible directing is a sign of STUPID and incompetent producers.

I'm seriously amazed at how many people eat that shit up and ask for seconds. I personally find the writing and dialogue in MCU movies to be highly insulting to my intelligence as a non-retard.

It just shatters me how many people are vibrating at a low enough frequency not to be highly insulted.

It's sick how they dumb kids down every generation and then rub our faces in how fallen and degraded we have become.

Why is it always a nigger? I wouldn't even be mad if it was a qt Asian grill.

If Trejo was a bit younger he maybe could have worked as PoC Roland.
Oh, except for being a manlet.

>comic books and capeshit movies

Literally for manchildren

Miles comes from the Ultimate universe. That Peter disappeared but is still alive. I think. Anyway, Miles is now in THE main universe, but so is Peter. They are both Spider-Man.

As for Iron Man, Riri Williams is supposed to be some 15 year old super genius. There are several young black female super geniuses now, one (Moon Girl) is supposed to be THE smartest in the entire universe. She's like 10.

>before and after pol
>arian | subhuman

>but rather the idea of killing off Peter fucking Parker!!
They kinda did that before with Ben Reilley
But he was a Peter clone so there's that

Look, Spider-man is their most profitable character, so they figure "people must like Spider-powers" and give them to a bunch of new no-name characters from outta the blue. Because spider-powers is such a common archetype and everything
I mean, it's not like people liked Peter, the must like the spider-powers

Say what you will about the Amazing Spiderman, but Sony got it right with Emma Stone being cast as Gwen and also the white actor who played Flash was perfectly cast as the school bully.

I don't understand how an Indian school bully can work...

>That Peter disappeared but is still alive. I think.
He's dead
The entire ultimate universe is dead

He came back to life, but his universe is dead now

4u

Bendis has a black wife and black children. His favourite character is Luke Cage which he helped boosted his popularity at Marvel. He has mentioned that he wishes to be black sometimes too. Miles Morale and Riri Williams are black because he wants to leave a legacy in Marvel and he loves blacks the most.

what a load of evil horseshit

what can go wrong :DDDDDDD

Hero registration is a sensible concept. How it was actually handled in the comics was bad.

Imagine if heroes existed. Imagine some insane feminist wakes up one day with super powers. Now you have a fucking insane tumblrette running around dolling out her own brand of feminist justice. She sees some guy not checking his white privilege and punches him in the fucking face. Just because she thinks she's doing what's right doesn't make it is right. There's no difference in her and Spider-Man. Both doing the exact same thing.

It makes perfect sense to regulate what hero's can operate and to be able to stop powered people from being vigilantes and enforcing their shit onto people

>mfw still no cute Asian character
Well at least we got Katana in Suicide Squad

>this again
It forces you to speak what you believe is true, it dosen't make your words the objective truth

>He has mentioned that he wishes to be black sometimes too
Why? I thought blacks were poor innocent victims that man was always subjugating.

[spoiler]Also how likely do you think he cucks out his wife to Tyrone?[/spoiler]

This is why sales have fallen down a cliff after years of pissing off fans. They gave up on marvel and stopped giving a shit now. They've moved on to other comics that concentrates on telling good stories and other comic book sales are actually thriving.

DC comics is behind it.
They are literally behind the collapse of Marvel comics.

They spearheaded a bunch of SJW movements within the comic industry.
They gave tons of interviews and discussed male privilege of the heroes.
And then they vouched for bigger markets if you make your comics more accessible by inviting females and minorities into them.

They did all that but did not touch their comics.
In fact Marvel started believing in everything they said and started funding new comic book heroes and changes. Thinking if they were first they were gonna make that sweet SJW money and control the market.

Look it up. DC comics literally killed its competitor and it must've been some new intern that orchestrated all this since DC didn't speak like this until a couple of years ago.

They literally did dick, no initiative, nothing. Meanwhile Marvel keeps shitting the bed for no god damn reason except potential shekels that will never come.

No you dont

Purpose of Quinn is that she's a walking monument to the Joker's ability to inspire others to his insanity, his ability to cause "one bad day", right?

Are you eight years old? Why do you watch children's programming?

>Miles is then ported to the main universe and 'integrated' into it so that he has no memories of the old universe. Which basically means that he has no back-story, no rogues, no reason to call himself Spider-man, but whatever, he's spider-man because bendis says so

What is this stupid shit, I know they canned Ultimate but for this?

So fucking stupid, Miles wasn't actually that horrible of an idea, and I liked that Ultimate Spidey had a beginning and an end. This whole "merging" shit is stupid and pointless.

They are doing it because it gets them mainstream press.

Readers aren't buying the books though. Sales are based on retailer's orders, not sell-through to actual customers. That's why orders are high for #1's, along with the incentives they give retailers. Retailers then correct their order numbers downward as they see that the books aren't selling.

Are you talking about Steven Universe? I've never seen that show but from what I hear about it: you'd be a fool to put your kid in front of the Electric Jew not knowing what he is consuming.

Except Marvel loses it's userbase because of that.
Comic stores are protesting buying their shit

This was such a great filmed scene from Suicide Squad. The cinematography was very well done and that orchestral music before the singing kicked in.

I also liked the way they edited the transition with Harley's POV of her looking down at the stairs before the flashback occurs and it cuts to Harley's POV of her looking down at the chemical tubs.

le racist Cred Forums memes aside I see nothing wrong with this

>registering your superpowers are enslavement
>registering your gun is a sensible law
I mean, even if you crazy gun-nuts and going at killing spree due impotence, it's still far call from having powers to kill whole population in an instant. Nips understand and present this way more sensible. Things like My Hero Academia almost impossible in comics.

>Replacing established character because tolerance
Make new characters, don't steal old ones.

Why does everyone's nose look like Rocky Marciano?

Yup
And remember that Miles was heavily into Pete's supporting cast
Those characters didn't transfer with Miles because they're Pete's cast

Miles basically has Ganke and his parents now.

Captain America doesn't go around beating the shit out of people for failing to salute Old Glory or using curse words.

That's a shitty analogy. If Super-Feminazi started castrating random men because they checked out some chick in a short skirt, she'd be a super villian not a super hero, and would be delt with by the heroes like every other nutjob with a super power.

They weren't just making them register they were conscripting them under penalty of azkaban. And what do you think would happen to Russia after that?

From your fapfolder you degenerate faggot, right?

While it's true that all publicity is good publicity, you need a good product.

I don't mind Elba, his body language and accent make him look like a nazi officer compared to googles in other movies.

As I said,nothing wrong with registering, it's the agenda that Skypes pushing in comics. Just substitute "superpowers" with "guns" and see how everyone loosing their shit and going 180.

/thread

90s proved selling books just to white male teens who won't chicks with big tits does nothing. As that is the point Marvel went bankrupt and had to sell movie/tv rights of their popular franchises.

Blaming SJW pandering for todays low sells is just an excuse for the comic plebs.

you don't have to believe my anecdote but since marvel/dc has went full DERVURSITY i've been seeing more googles become autistic comic fanboys and LARPers. even if these comics now sell like shit, isn't this maybe a good thing? less googs doing google violence is okay with me.

Name acouple of decent 90s Marvel comics.

The 90s were pretty awesome, tons of fast paced action, hot chicks and simple stories that don't require 700 issues of backstory to understand

Also, LOADS, like literally hundreds of new characters, whereas I don't think there's been a single new character in the last 10 years

When you register your gun they don't force you to work as a Law Enforcement Officer. That is what they did in Civil War.
Those skypes would have the supes glass your country in the first year.

Its not a reboot at all and it fixes almost all the problems of new 52

And youve been told that Civil War was garbage and was written horribly.

The actual concept of hero registration makes sense. How they went about it in the comics was bad.

We shall see...

>its not a reboot at all

>they make me register my butter knifes so heroes should have to register too.

Wait, was it a superhero-registration act or a superpower-registration act?

Peeling fingernails off and flaying these people is too good for them.

Name a couple of decent 2010s comics.

My personal likes was Silver Surfer and the Infinity Gauntlet along with the leads up to it. Otherwise I prefered to read Marvel's What if's,cosmic, and MC2 line than anything connected to earth.

And the company still ended up creating the movie property cluster fuck we see today. Fact is selling to white males alone no matter how good the books can't keep them afloat. In theory expanding the target audience makes perfect sense but current marvel is just too retarded and the comic train is largely dead in the US.

Have a smart character spout your opinion and you sound wise.

I have a personal rule of thumb when it comes to writing smart characters: Their intelligence should be demonstrated by them solving a legitimate puzzle you've created in the story itself thereby demonstrating their ability to reason abstractly and solve problems.

Telling your audience "This character is smart" and then having them espouse your personal opinions just shows how self-important and dull you really are.

Comics died in the late 90s, it's just become a cash cow for big name movies now.

Everyone knows of X-Men, Captain America and Spiderman, even if they've never read a comic in their lives

All people with powers, including fancy gear, have to register. They are made to receive government training and work for the government in superhero teams parceled out to each state.

Read the Vision by marvel.

Then start from DC rebirth and see which ones you enjoy the most from then on.

Yes people that could destroy entire towns on a whim should have to be fucking put on a list.

If yiu want to run around stopping criminals as a person of power then be a super cop. You get a cool title, a paycheck, health benefits, you even will get a cool uniform. And you'll have an entire fucking department who will help you more efficiently and LEGALLY stop crime.

>All right, boss? How are we stopping crime today?

"Well SuperAnon, today Israel is reporting that Syria is shelling them, right after the peace accord was signed. You have to go into Syria and blow up a dozen apartment blocks Israel claims contain ISIS supervillains."

>That doesn't sound right...

"If you don't like it, that's fine. I will book you a trip to azkaban."

Well that's silly.
A hero registration act makes total sense, people not being allowed to be vigilantes is reasonable.
But that all people with speshul powers become the property of the state is wrong on all levels.

Civil War went to shit because the Marvel writers are left leaning hacks who can't write a coherent story.

You had one book where it was just registration if you want to be a hero or quit. Another where if you don't you get thrown in the negative zone. And yet another where its super hero drafting regardless if you gave a shit or not.

The vision book is the only marvel book I currently read. Fuck the last issue with what happened to the dog. Once the last issue comes out I'll be truly free of cape shit unless the GLA book is good.

I'm largely done with the big two and just prefer the other brands. Main book now is 2000 AD with Dredd.

"Oh, by the way SuperAnon: Hydra Hackers got into Hillary's emails and now your arch nemesis knows who you are and where your family lives."

>law enforcement officer deployed overseas
Pls don't tell me they do that

>watched theyoungroaches for a bit
>they had a rundown of who kneeled/raised black power fist during the anthem
>gave 0 shits about the games afterwards

south park was right again

>they can find out heroes identities if registered
>somehow incapable of EVER finding out their indenties as vigilantes

Solid logic.

That's basically what happened to Spider-man
He went public
Someone shot aunt May
He chucked a jeep at the sniper
He then sold his marriage to satan to save aunt May because every SCIENCE guy, healing mutant, healing mystic, or actual doctor on the planet was unable of dealing with a bullet wound

MARVEL, house of ideas!

I can't wait for Marvel's comic business to be liquidated by Disney.

>trusting the government not to leak your identity.

Christ, you really are a bonger, aren't you?

If they existed irl that's what the kikes would have them do.

not really. its mar vel's attempt at "any press is good press". it generates outrage and controversy, which makes more people buy a #1 issuye and talk about it, which they consider a win. and then it sells like shit and they quietly sweep it under the rug.

(or continue to force it like whor)

Uh, that's a little sexy for a fucking kids' toy.

>Marvel are forcing diversity and the sales are plummeting.
[citation needed]

because last I checked sales for last year were up, femThor sold more than regular Thor and that civil war thing is doing quite well too

>femThor sold more than regular Thor
In the beginning yes, but then the sales dropped.

Comic sales are so low that they could easily be manipulated.
Disney, for instance, could ear-mark a portion of the sales of a Marvel movie towards buying up copies of a book so they can justify making a movie of that later on.

>Indian Bully
>Pahjeet mocks you for not shitting in the designated shitting street

Marvel's sales are pretty much the same overall. Some think Marvel has dropped because DC is doing very well at the moment due to another reboot. So they see Marvel doesn't dominate the Top 10 and think sales must be down. Just DC's are up.

Its literally not a reboot they renumbered and continued on.

>not reading 70s sfi-fi short stories

See

>If they existed irl that's what the kikes would have them do.
Tbf, if they existed irl then the whole civil war thing would not happened in the first place because the state would have weaponized superheroes the moment they appeared.

They rebooted back to the old universe from the 52verse dude. They rebooted every book to #1. Its a fucking reboot. Or a lite-reboot

the fuck is a poc

People of color a.k.a. niggers.

You forgot to also blame capitalism.

Retard

Person of Colour. It's how SJWs try to group non-whites under a single umbrella so they can unify them to destroy us.

people of color, it's the PC-way of saying colored people

>Not reading 2000ad
>DC
>Image

Marvel are just shit now.

tbf 2000ad is not perfect either

>Colored or black is offensive!
>People of Color is perfectly fine!

>tfw slim chances of becoming a wealthy Chinese artist living in my mansion with my beautiful Chinese wife and white concubines and hordes of qt shitskin sex slaves

Are you me?

They've moved on to "black and brown bodies" now. Who even knows anymore.

>While the audience breakdown is not available and there’s no way to know if the new Thor is bringing in more female readers, it is clear that she’s outselling the last series by A LOT. The first five new Thor books are currently selling more copies than the last five Thor books from 2012 by close to 20,000 copies per month, not including digital copies.

sales always drop from the first issue, yes femThor sales have dropped 1->2, but so did the old Thor ones

>black bodies
>AY YO NIGGA WE WUZ HAWKANG RADIATION

Someone should be fired for not realizing a short term boost is not worth losing fans in the long run. There's not gonna be a boost soon because people aren't gonna come back after getting burned so many times.

Literally true
Benedict Cucumber once made a comment about how colored people face discrimination, he was then crucified for having used the wrong term.

>That episode where Stein and Jax lets a bunch of refugees on their ship
>that episode where they shit on the 1950's nonstop because muh racism muh sexism
>that episode where Ray gets cucked

>Referring to people as bodies

Jesus, they're just dehumanizing everything. This is some Newspeak shit

This.

Cape shit has permanently, structurally ruined the creative aspects of big film productions; the 90s were the last time you could actually get an interesting, unorthodox script or book made into a big budget film.

Now it's all formulaic, cookie-cutter cape shit.

50s one was fucking shocking! Basically the entire episode was devoted to poz.
Then there's the more subtle stuff like them doing drugs in another episode.
Green Arrow famously did an arc where Speedy was addicted to drugs!

What about BvS you turbopleb ?

Comcast just came to my house again the other day to beg me to buy a cable subscription. THey even said it's cheaper than my streaming services. It is? I beg to differ. I get more use out of Amazon Prime and Netflix. I run a media server at home anyways and they can never compete with that. Hopefully they coupled with Obama don't fuck up the internet any more than they have already.

That's just profoundly sad.

Besides the Nolan Batman series The Watchmen has been the only other good comic book movie made in the last 10 years or so.

>I'm literally superhero but I'm too fragile for people to speak their mind when talking to me
And some people don't think this is infantilizing a generation.

This. They don't buy comics, video games or sci fi novels. They just care about the ones you buy. Feminists, anti-racists, human rights advocates, LGBTQIAABBQ activists etc just insert themselves into areas where they have no business being.

They just want to tear down everything is normal, healthy, well-adjusted white males like out of spite.

Did they barrage the Farage?

WE WUZ IRONAMN'N SHEET

Just makes me more glad I have more interest in french comics, they're way more insulated from this kind of bullshit.

Funny, isn't it?

>They just want to tear down everything is normal, healthy, well-adjusted white males like out of spite.

Worth noting that comics isn't even those things. It's just pudgy loser white men with nothing going for them. SJWs would not even let those men have their capeshit.

2000ad takes the piss out of everybody. To become cancer would mean they constantly portray one side as shit.

CANCER + EVIL = NO GOD
Praise be to Maths! (pbuh)

picker of cotton

>cis white male

you're part of the problem.

One Punch Man, wile animu, should also be included on the good-list.
Yup, he's a ebul racist and Dredd jails him for inciting riots.

Love One Punch Man so god damn much.

I wonder whose decision it was to sell out an existing large audience for a chance at gaining a smaller niche audience with no history of buying comic books.

>I wonder whose decision it was to sell out an existing large audience for a chance at gaining a smaller niche audience with no history of buying comic books.

No clue.

Focus Groups and Marketing Divisions infiltrated by leftists that are more interested in pushing their agenda than turning a profit for their employers.

>the state would have weaponized superheroes

That's just it though, they're not targeting anything that's actually male-dominated in a testosterone-overloaded super-macho kind of way, it's fucking Ghostbusters and comic books. They're just looking to impose their will on something without having to feel intimidated doing it.

Movies were basically the death of the comic industry, alienated longtime fans and frightened away people who got into certain characters by the movies because they weren't all that familiar with the source material.

>Imagine some insane feminist wakes up one day with super powers. Now you have a fucking insane tumblrette running around dolling out her own brand of feminist justice. She sees some guy not checking his white privilege and punches him in the fucking face.

This would just be a super villain - two bit one at that - who would get btfo by a hero I don't want stymied by the type of government legislation that would probably support the fucking feminazi if it was run by Hillary Clinton for progressive points

If people spoke their minds it might be difficult to cram the west with all the scum of the world.

>Watching Sportsnet
>A black guy and two women hosting

Seriously no one wants to watch women talking about sports. I'll let the black guy slide as he was a hall of famer but wtf?

>That's just it though, they're not targeting anything that's actually male-dominated in a testosterone-overloaded super-macho kind of way

They destroyed fatherhood and the military, man's place in society generally
What are you thinking of as untouched?

There are now more non white children in the US than white ones. I assume the comic book industry just got a bit ahead of itself.

Also its interesting timing that at a time of a lot of racial tension in the US comic books are telling brown children that they wuz super americans and shiet

Its paid for. Babies first indoctrination.

>Yup, he's a ebul racist and Dredd jails him for inciting riots.

Yeah, but then Mega City One has a strict immigration policy (i.e. no immigration) and a TrumpWall round it's entire border, which Dredd supports actively so.....

>forgetting about Dredd

That's three months in the iso-cubes, creep.

Comics are for adult white men. No one else buys them in numbers that make them a market worth considering.

Emily Blunt is going to be the next James Bond.

That was before the Russians gave everybody superaids (Day of Chaos), now they got an open border immigration policy in order to repopulate.

You're right, I apologize. I'll go in quietly.

Reboot Dredd was fucking great

>Ethics in Hammer Weilding

That's just pathetic dadhumour.

Yes and man child white men in the west need to realise that western countries are for everyone. Thinking a country belongs to nationality is racist.

Look at Canada. They were told Canada isnt theirs anymore. Kek

I would be ok with this.

>being too cooperative
Sounds like you got something to hide citizen, hiding information from a judge is a crime.

Ah, I haven't read it in ages. Looks like 2kAD has been infected then.

It's a crying shame that it'll never get the sequel it deserves. They made an outstanding film but shot themselves in the foot with the double-barrelled shotgun of poor advertising and only screening it in in 3D.

Of course the 3D version was universally agreed upon to be amazing (even by people who refused to watch 3D on principle) but it put a lot of people off.

>watching sports

Tbf they lost something like 99% of their population due to the Chaos-virus

who dat qt on the background

I read they planned on bringing in Judge Death and the other Dark Judges if it got more than one sequel.

Its not a reboot its still the new 52 universe.

Fucking the Rebirth issues for some of the books directly talk about what happened in Darkseid war and the ends of their previous storylines its the same universe.

Sieglinde or something.
The comic is Uber

Yeah, she is Battleship Sieglinde

Sieglinde. A German human-battleship

Would love some arian qt with super powers rape-punishing me for being a undermench.

I remember when Uber got storytimed on /tg/ and everyone tore it to pieces. It's full of so many super fortunate coincidences for the Germans and so many super shitty coincidences for everyone else that it gets stale pretty damn quick.

Yeah, the plot armor on germans is real in there, but it's a fun idea. At least if you are some kind of nazi-shympatizer from Cred Forums.

>A Brit
>Ignoring Hitler's biggest blunder of relying on air power alone to wipe out the bulk of the English Army at Dunkirk, allowing hundreds of thousands of trapped troops escape who would later butt fuck the Italians

Seriously man? Not that it would have knocked the British out of the fight, but it certainly would have relegated them to a defensive posture for far longer. You don't just make a new army when all of your experienced NCOs and Officers are dead/captured.