Dominican model grabs 100 penises in order to make a point about sexual harassment

Dominican model grabs 100 penises in order to make a point about sexual harassment

9gag.com/tv/p/a8dNGa/brazilian-model-gropes-100-penises

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/73017/an-introduction-to-dominican-girls
youtube.com/watch?v=VB-VIq6YnD4
youtube.com/watch?v=CyQb1c1_Suk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That men and women are different? Don't we already know this?

That girl is hot and she knows precisely how to move. She is an expert at seducing men, just look at how she sat down at the beginning.

She just made a 100 men's day.

and what was the point?

>9dicks
kill urself dumb flip

Just adding, she even has a necklace - she is pushing every single button.

She'd be less attractive if she were naked.

legally, could you open fire on her for self defense?

>burger banter

open fire with your dick?

Isn't that sexual assault?

something patriarchy something rape

Who will report it?

Its not harassment if they enjoy it.

are surprised with anything Dominicans do?

Lol wish she would grab me

yihaa

I grab my dick all the time
What's the point?

I"m dominican and I"m white

Only if you don't like it.
Nice trips btw

I wouldn't mind this. Make it a trend for all I care.

That being said the language is terrible. Absolutely retarded favela monkey language.

Yeah, because it's the hot male models that catcall women from construction sites, right?

If a super hot model started playing with my junk I'd be shocked but I'd pursue it. It that's because she's super hot.

They should have gotten a 50 year old woman with a beer belly and tattoos and body odour to sexually harass 19 year old boys. That'll learn em

>9gag
faggot

It's always a fucking leaf.

if some random model grabbed my dick I'd just be like 'lol wut'.

What's this trying to prove? Because most guys don't mind being fondled by a woman they should be more sensitive about women being fondled? Explain it to me.

If she came up and grabbed my dick I'd probably iron her out

Maybe her point is women shouldn't be so sensitive? Notice how none of the 100 men took it as an invitation for sex.

I think everyone is pretty weirded out being harassed by some beast. No one's unaware of that. Are we going to go into an attractiveness privilege phase next? Fuck you.

heres how it goes

this """""test"""" was to further cement our equality. so now that guys have it made clear that they have no problem with a girls sensitive touch, guys can now go out and touch girls because were all equal and have no gender differences. now lets go touch us a titty, boys

Were the penis's attached to people when she did this? I'm asking for a friend.

I didn´t know she was dominican

I am Dominican decent and that is normal Dominican girls behaviour. Nothing special here
returnofkings.com/73017/an-introduction-to-dominican-girls
> You would never see them wearing sweat pants and flip flops like women from Western countries
>This country is somewhat racist and you can generally tell someone’s class by their skin color

Of course she actually fondled the niggers every one else just got brushed

Really m8? a 9gag link?
I would've just gone with the worldstarhiphop link myself

>Protip: I'm suggesting OP is a gay negro.

Dominicans can't speak spanish, so they end up speaking a broken as fuck version of it consisting of slang and curse words. When I went to high school, it was so bad, they couldn't even pass Spanish 1 since they had trouble reading basic words in a sentence .

>woman

>returnofkings
>mudslime authors
>deutsche flag

Do you people have to be this predictable?

Bitch better come back finish the job.

Cock teasing slut

This just show that women have privilege about everything related to sexual harassments

>consisting of slang and curse words
actually true
if you weren`t a basement dweller you could enjoy the juicy pussy of an actual Dominican women you faggot.
>Pro Tip: No Jihadis there

ok, time out

I see a lot of posts saying how hot she is

I don't mean to be tippin my fedora or anything here, but she looks like a plastic whore to me

am I in the wrong here guys? are my standards of beauty just completely out of whack?

you are entitled to your own standards of beauty

i also do not like the plastic whore look

youtube.com/watch?v=VB-VIq6YnD4

how has this not been posted yet

YT link

>youtube.com/watch?v=CyQb1c1_Suk

>model

Her face is 5/10 and body 7/10.

this might sound stupid but i didnt realize how many niggers / really dark people there were in brazil

literally not one white person

That lucky sukin sin blyat.

>mfw

"model" is a joke and I don't get it or it's serious ?

>The men’s reactions speak for themselves. Most are shocked, offended, embarrassed and angry.

Huh, thats interesting. Seems to me like they cut before the part where the guys smiled and stared at her ass as she walked away, maybe we can see the uncut?

she's not Brazilian

Anyone trying to grab me in public will get shoved away.

Don't give a shit what they look like. If you beta cucks are so starved for dick touches that anyone in the street making a grab for you is a blessing, I feel fucking sorry for you.

if she pulled that in Germany or Sweden, she'd be already charged with rape by some cucks with an agenda

fuck man...not everyone is alpha mcchad lord like you are. some of us have to take what we can get

Average behavior for a country where the average dick size is 7"+.

No girl wants to grab a 3-4 inch flacid penis for fun.

kek

what lad

i havent had actual physical human contact with a human being that isnt my family in many years

I'd be shocked and angry too if a darkskin tried to touch my junk. I don't want to get AIDS

sometimes I just fantasize kissing a cute girl and her telling me she loves me while we cuddle it's all I ask

*starts timer*

How long before she's brutally raped?

Autism or overweight?

autism for me

Sad!

Yep...im not hideous, could probably use a haircut though. Im just socially useless and after 5 minutes of being with someone feel like ive told them all i could say since i cant remember anything fun or cool and ive been a neet for 2 years.

neither

Brazilian Model