I told my gf that I'm voting trump and she looked at me like I was crazy...

I told my gf that I'm voting trump and she looked at me like I was crazy. When she said she was going to vote for killery, I asked her why she was letting social opinion decide her thoughts. Now is my chance to seed her with a potent redpill, but I need your help. What do I say to convince her she's been manipulated by radical leftist propaganda?

Tell her about things happening around the world, don't use buzz words to describe people, let her come to her own conclusions because chances are she doesn't hear about the bad shit that the media wont tell us.

Worked for me.

Big mistake.

I red pill people by putting up so absurd situations they can't keep up their cognitive dissonance.

I'm happy my girlfriend is center-right and not a bleeding heart liberal beyond the fact that she is weird about the refugees (She doesn't think that European countries should let them flood but she doesn't think they should be denied and she thinks that they should eventually goes back but gets very emotional at that prospect)

>How I lost my girlfriend: the post

Jokes aside good luck

well, why do you support trump?

Bingo

Another white man trying to manipulate innocent woman? You don't deserve sweet girl like that

Because he's not a woman.

Any answer beyond that is icing on the cake.

Show her Clinton Cash.

Ignore all the Cred Forums autism.

Women are fucking retarded.

tell her how the wage gap is a myth and hillary will push feminazi agendas. then tell her how obama and hillary have been inciting the blakes to riot against the police and importing mexicans to vote illegally for democrats and that we need trump to stop them and save the white race.

>go to a fight club/kickboxing lessons
>get badly beaten up
>say it was niggers just because you're white
>do it again
>say nigs and spics keep following you and harassing you
Fear its the easiest way to manipulate someone, if she loves you even a little she'll be afraid and start hating them

Hell i'll even send threatening voice notes to you if you want i can do a hispanic accent very well because i'm hispanic.

there is no point OP you dont get it. women that support hillary are like black people taht supported obama. they do it because they see it as a symbol

there is nothing you can say that will change her mind. maybe if some google beat and raped her she might change her mind but do you want google left overs?

Show her "with open gates" on jewtube.

Pussy

Women are genetically wired to take the political direction of their men, assuming the man has her respect.

You know what to do

The woman's entire career is rife with corruption and lies.

Ask your gf why she's completely ignorant of who she's actually voting for.

If you cant argue in favor of your oppinion on your own the reason you vote for your candidate is the same of hers. Only difference is by whom you got indoctrinated mate

Lmao trying to redpill a female, good fucking luck m8. Attempted it on a chick just yesterday and 30 minutes in I had to give up or I'd have shot myself. Break up and move on.

Just start by asking if she knows the truth about the jews. I'm sure that will work wonders for your relationship.

Neck yourself
Do you honestly consider yourself a smart man for choosing the neo con idiot over the sjw bitch?
So smart in fact that you feel obliged to tell everyone they're wrong and you are right?

Man you don't know shit, you have NO IDEA what Trump's presidency means for the citizens, you just blindly suck the alpha demagogue male cock like the brainwashed cuck you are.

You don't deserve to have a girlfriend and I hope she cheats on you with Jamal once she realizes you're dead inside

Because he's against political correctness.

I absolutely fucking hate political correctness with such a goddamn passion. Also SJWs and the 4th-wave feminist movement.

>frenchie pretending to know about burger politics
Fucking kill yourself.

Too lame didn't read.

That's a pretty weak reason to vote for someone, you need to bring up some economics and foreign policy at a bare minimum.

Explain what the TPP is, and the negative effects of such trade agreements. Explain how more immigrants = less jobs for Americans, and a guaranteed voting block for those who advocate it. If she's soft on minorities, explain how our American ones will have their employment prospects threatened.

Stress the DNC corruption and how they colluded to fuck Sanders. Highlight Clinton's flip-flopping and the secrecy around her health, plus the shocking lack of security regarding classified info.

This will help pave the way for her realizing Trump is the only real choice we have.