Hillary shills on Suicide watch

When the man comes around.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc
infowars.com/trump-slams-obama-for-shameful-911-bill-veto/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/trump-threatens-seat-former-bill-clinton-mistress-front-row-debate/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=460480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he is looosing bigly

KEK

How does Trump have such a lead among the non poor, but a large deficit among college graduates? He must be getting like 80 percent of the vote among successful non-college graduates.
>inb4 don't fall for the college riches meme: Look at pic related, graduates make more money.

>college degrees weren't mandatory to get a good job 20 years ago.
>older People, who didn't need a college degree are voting conservative
>profit

Do we like polls now? I thought they were all CTR shills

It's worse than that.

College educated men prefer Trump. Only college educated women like Hillary.

Women are mostly holes to be fucked these days and they can't even do the one job that is necessary.

rich people and their puppets

It seems that the same type of people dumb enough to get a worthless degree are also largely the same ones dumb enough to swallow the shitlib narrative.

Really makes you think...

>How does Trump have such a lead among the non poor, but a large deficit among college graduates?

because shit like picture related is being taught at colleges.

college does not equal smart people anymore.

Kind of ironic that Liberals these days seek the erasure of ethnic Europeans while crying about the past. I wonder if anyone in that class can see the parallels.

Lol,. Two NBC polls

Obligatory thread theme song:
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

I'm convinced Cash became almost prophetic in his last days. Almost like he was trying to send us a message.

Another good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=eJlN9jdQFSc

Ironically I think the message of the song above was to some of the morons in the music video (I.E. Hollywood/Music Industry).

TRUMP SLAMS OBAMA FOR ‘SHAMEFUL’ 9/11 BILL VETO

infowars.com/trump-slams-obama-for-shameful-911-bill-veto/

Trump Threatens to Seat Former Bill Clinton Mistress in Front Row at Debate **UPDATE** She Accepts!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/trump-threatens-seat-former-bill-clinton-mistress-front-row-debate/

Famed Holocaust historian "will quit US" if Trump elected

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=460480

I don't know why you people argue facts. Median salaries for trade school graduates are about $50-60K. High school graduates with no further training make far less than that.
I graduated with a Master's degree 2 years ago. Now I am 25 and already make $85K and rising. My salary would be much lower without my diploma.

you know i look at this shit all the time and i never made that connection, i feel stupid

Usually yeah, but i started my own business after taking a few business and accounting classes and now employ people making 85K or more. I make a lot more with no degree. My secret? I sell stupid shit to stupid people. My employees that make between 75-100K are all salespeople. Selling stupid shit to stupid people is the best business in the world because there's never a shortage of either. But yeah, if you don't have a sales and/or entrepreneurial personality then a degree will do wonders for you.

>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT