Merkel is not stupid. She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry

Merkel is not stupid. She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry.

It gotta be all planned.

What are her motives?

What do you think is her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1gLbAv8ojs
education.com/reference/article/children-autism-spectrum-disorders/
neopresse.com/politik/stasi-vergangenheit-merkel-alias-im-erika/
freitag.de/autoren/der-freitag/auf-wiedersehen-herr-gauck
youtube.com/watch?v=BE6dR7T-zIQ
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=sx-TgSOTpAc
focus.de/politik/ausland/islamischer-staat/is-terror-polizei-nimmt-mutmasslichen-is-kaempfer-in-frankfurt-fest_id_4540915.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=6cwrrMBtfKQ
liveleak.com/view?i=3e4_1426845234
dw.com/en/car-of-germanys-anti-immigrant-afd-leader-petry-torched/a-19559016
quora.com/Why-are-so-many-college-dropouts-successful-in-their-life
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11861247/Merkel-expects-Cameron-to-back-EU-army-in-exchange-for-renegotiation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is just good at getting rid of her enemies. Also her master thesis "disappeared" like Obama's or Hillary's.

She was also secretary for agitation and propaganda in the SED youth wing and a snitch for the STASI.

She wants to use the refugee crisis to compensate for the economy crushing low birthrate

>quantum chemistry
you damn finnish gook use real terms like molecular quantum mechanics. your as bad as germans saying university instead of college or brits saying "al yew men E um" its fucking aluminum you faggot ! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got your priorities straight, ameriburger

>She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry.

So if I read a page of a book and regurgitate it back to you, all of a sudden I have reasoning skills?

She is a woman, they have no end game.

>What do you think is her endgame?
Wreck the German economy, so that communism becomes more palpable to the retard masses

She wants to import enough people grateful to her and her party so that they will vote for them forever

Gee, i wonder if the low birthrate has anything to do with a crushing tax burden which is used to pay for shitskin welfare and submarines for Israel.

The birthrate is low because taxes are high.
High taxes = people work longer, put off marriage and childbirth

Why not allow Ukranians and Serbs and Russians to immigrate more then? They are "white" and christian.

Why allow sub 100 iq muslim third worlders to emigrate en masse.

She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry because she was sleeping with (and later married) her supervisor.
This is the route by which the vast majority of female (((scientists))) achieve their credentials.

Yea i can see that Texas is booming with all those new white babies.

>quantum chemistry

Does this syrian jizz REALLY exist?

communists are ani-intelectual

>quantum chemistry
>chemistry

Physics too hard for her

>Merkel is not stupid. She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry.
You have social intelligence and academic intelligence.

She lacks the former, so yes in that regard, she is fucking stupid. My sister has a PHD in chemistry but always questions why people don't like her, I tell her it's because she insults people with her logic and rationality and calls them all stupid when you're not supposed to do that in a social environment.

So fuck off and take that ugly bowl jobbed bitch with you, God she's ugly as fuck.

faggot

Also because she was such a good party soldier.
She spied on the father of the scientist she shared an office with.

Funnily enough, our head of state, Joachim Gauk, is a former STASI snitch as well.

Which is really funny, because he was in charge of the agency that oversaw the management and release of STASI files.

Please send rope!

She is part of the "omg i'm not a nazi" generation, wants to virtue signal to the world how charitable she is, and wants to leave behind a legacy when she dies of being a saint who brought about world peace and the end of borders

Yes, these people are this stupid. The older you grow up the more you realize people who are in charge are just normal people from your generation and none of the smart ones are in politics.

Turn whole germany into the DDR.

Sure, But that has literally nothing to do with the crisis. tax-wise nothing changed since then.

This build up happend over decades.

>invite millions of muslims into the country
>muslims begin terrorizing the country
>people realize they hate muslims
>invade the middle east

Fuck you, yellow slut

that is just one of many reasons

Liberalism defies all logic for grandiose delusions

>quantum chemistry
Yeah, i'm sure she got it by discussing a thesis regarding the entanglement effects caused by the mass of the ghanese cock

quantum chemistry

literally nothing in the realm of science.

Supposedly smart people can be extremely stupid sometimes.

If you are smart, you can rationalize any kind of bullshit. Simple people are often closer to reality, while a smart guy can lay abstractions upon abstractions until he loses sight of the underlying base of reality.

I can see Serbia is booming just by looking for footage on Youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=D1gLbAv8ojs

>Merkel is not stupid
She's german. In Germany there's an idea of "humanitarian superpower", I'm sure Merkel has spoken to many "german intellectuals" and it stayed with her. And because since Alte Fritz Germany is all about the kanzler and its bureaucracy, she forgot to think about ordinary Germans and their safety. This is just a german way of governing the country

I really don't get this argument at all. If low birth rates in western countries was a problem then why didn't they do anything at all to increase them?

I have seen literally zero campaigns to get people making babies. Zero initiatives to make it more appealing or economically viable. Zero programs to encourage a higher birthrate amongst white westerners.

If it was such an issue why did they do absolutely nothing to fix the problem before importing a million 3rd worlders?

>This build up happend over decades.
Right. And that's been the intent. Slow the white birth rate via high taxation, then import millions of replacements, justifying it by saying the white birth rate is low.

Oh, and in just in case you forgot: This is a self-sustaining system.
Your taxes are still high, but your replacements don't work, thereby ensuring you work to pay for them, and your taxes increase more further down the road while you put off child-rearing.

You're basically paying for your own ethnic cleansing. So are we all.

I think part of the problem is that the hag never had offspring and "adopted" millions of shitskins to make up for it.

Because it isn't a problem.
It is just an excuse to get more cheap labor and more consumers.

Just you wait, the German schools will be putting all that shit into their secondary school maths teaching.

>If Abdul Raheem bin Jihad's cock head is 20cm in circumference and Helga's pussay is only 2cm in circumference, how many CM's would Helga's pussay have stretched by after an hour being fucked by Abdul?

>If low birth rates in western countries was a problem then why didn't they do anything at all to increase them?
Denmark did precisely that. It worked.

AfD proposed a similar program for Germany.
Every single media personality, Jew, feminist, and political party called it "racist".

You should know by now that this 'problem' is intentionally inflicted and they want it to continue.

Because everyone is a capitalistic jew. That shit would cost money and noone wants to pay more.

did you forget to take your pills?

My redpills?
No.

I have a surplus. Try some

Nothing he said is incorrect.

>She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry
She could be an autist as well
" A very few persons are autistic savants, people with extraordinary ability in an area such as memorization, mathematical calculations, or musical ability while functioning at the mental retardation level in all other areas (Kelly, Macaruso, & Sokol, 1997; Treffert, 1989). The betting calculations by Raymond in the movie Rain Man are illustrative of savant syndrome."
education.com/reference/article/children-autism-spectrum-disorders/

Angela was a devoted and passionate Communist, joining the FDJ (Freie Deutsche Jugend “Free German Youth”) in 1981 – East Germany’s version of the “Hitler Youth”. She worked her way up the ladder to take a leadership role in “agitprop” (agitation and propaganda – from the Russian ‘agitatsiya propaganda’). She also learned Russian, perhaps a sign of her devotion to the communist ideal,

This

Speaking of which

As a physics PhD myself, I have to admit that we can do stupid stuff. Being smarter than average helps but then again understanding society is very different than understanding the 'clean' motion of atoms is very different.

Many physicist and engineers are quite stupid while playing power-games.

All Americanisms are fucking Bullshit. It's called English Faggot. Learn to speak it.

I just don't get the end game?

Implying any of the shitskins will work. Ar best they will wake up at 9 and open their donerkebab at 11 and on Friday will rape some Germans.

To create love and loyalty for the EU.

Get rid of the idea of separate countrys and start thinking of them as states.
>Blur those lines
>Turn into a superpower that (tries) to rival the beautiful U.S.ofA.

>Stronger together

No fucking way.

NAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

german women are cool as fuck but they have shit tits and no ass

Lol, the second point is literally there to prevent the rape turning into a murder when abdul notices that his victim is impure when she doesn't bleed.

you speak good american. did you learn it in ASL?

>She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry

Irrelevant.

Confirmation bias affects all levels of intelligence.

She has a feeling about what is right, she will look for evidence to justify that.

Stupid people generally do this in their own self interest, smarter people(Generally) Seem to do this out of a sense of responsibility

Do you take this meme seriously?

The youth here is in general way more lazy than these people.

U ar shitty bitch

>he thinks chemistry is in the realm of classical physics
wew, enjoy your no hydrogen bonds bud

in Australia, the government introduced a "Baby Bonus" one off payment that would incentivise people to have children, unfortunately, the only people who decided to change their mind because of it, were the ones that could never financially support children in the first place, those who could afford to have children, still decided not to.

and due to this there is now a new generation of people who have never even seen a job in their lives, or in their entire family, some for three generations. Birth rate incentives are tricky to get right.

To eliminate whites from white homelands. To destroy white civilizations and erase their culture and history. To utterly destroy Christianity. To economically enslave whatever remains to an international system of banks owned by a handful of legacy bankers.

If the West falls, guess who will be the two most powerful nations on Earth?

China, and Israel.

>enjoy not having hydrogen bombs

wew lad

You don't need to study quantum chemistry, just chemistry is enough to understand it and get a job in that field.

Fucking quantum shit is just extra to make it sound cool. When quantum has no real application to chemistry as a field in its own right.

Stop being a dildo licker or I dunk you in acid.

Hush now son, i think someones had too much sugar

>and due to this there is now a new generation of people who have never even seen a job in their lives

There is a "stolen generation" joke in there.

>Birth rate incentives are tricky to get right.

Tax cut connected to income, biggest cut in middle class, non if on welfare maybe?

>Isreal
>most powerful

Isreal is under greater threat since Soros is bringing back anti-semetism like it was hot. Chinks will just take the lands and turn them into chink jesus themepark and execution block.

Isn't quantum chemistry the study of interracial sex with as many different foreign partners at once?

Check out fertility charts and adjust for mass migration.

Most countries had a huge crash in fertility in the 1960s.

I think the only thing that happened that decade was feminism.

>Israel
>not most powerful

You don't understand geopolitics, son. Or the idea of a "long game".

If the West falls, Israel will be a nation with Western military equipment, 500+ nukes, and will have a free run at the region's oil supply (aka, the world's oil supply) with zero international bodies existing to stop them from... oh I don't know, neutron-bombing Kuwait and colonizing the remains.

The only wildcard would be China, which is precisely why Israel is cozying up to them and selling them our technology.

Nobody suggested she is stupid? However she is not very wise.

The low birthrate has more to do with feminism, the pill, and abortions. It's a similar story across the West. The sexual revolution destroyed the West.

>crickets

Is anglo wit somehow coupled with latitude?

Assfuck ur moms

government coffers are already stretched and in deficit more than ever, any tax cut would be detrimental to the national economy. they only recently removed the baby bonus and there was a huge outcry from progressives and the left.

You need to Back up that claim with evidence. I cant find the lies you're spouting on Google.

She's a crypto-commie, what do you think?

He's from Cuckbeq.

Thatcher had a degree in Chemistry and she didn't invite the entire third world to live in the UK.

>She has a doctorate in quantum chemistry.

That means literally nothing.

PhD's tend to not be very world-wise, at least early in their lifetimes. Science PhD's tend to be less world-wise than their Liberal arts collegues.

>quantum chemistry
nigger what

Post WW2 > "Baby boomers" > Population returns to its level rate of growth > Rapidly declines, due to high taxation

A better chart would be one that overlays a dozen or so nations' tax brackets over time relative to their birthrate over time. There's one that floats around Cred Forums every now and then that shows America's economic output per employee skyrocketing, yet curiously their taxes increased while their wages remained stagnant and didn't adjust for inflation. Yet everyone wonders why whitey is having less kids.

no you are confusing it with your own "study"
cuck

Literal who?

>quantum has no real application to chemistry
you're a retard, chemistry IS quantum there is no non-quantum chemsitry

imaginary science.

neopresse.com/politik/stasi-vergangenheit-merkel-alias-im-erika/

freitag.de/autoren/der-freitag/auf-wiedersehen-herr-gauck

chemistry falls in the real of quantum mechanics

I'm talking about the title you fucktard and it I said the core of chemistry is a field in its own right. You don't need that bullshit. We all know physics plays a role in chemistry, now fuck off and take your quantum computer with you.

Dick face, my sister has a fucking phd in the shitty subject, it's boring and chemists don't make good drugs anymore, start making some good sniff sniff drugs and I'll care about your crappy field of science.

Biology all the way bitch.

>Education = intelligence

Crashing this continent with no survivors.

Poshel nahui yebok

So? Those that study quantum physics should do a side course of chemistry, not combine the two together into some dick face course to make it sound edgy.

People in chemistry don't make drugs at all..

There's no "combine the two together". Quantum mechanics is a necessary prerequisite of chemistry. There's not one single part of chemistry that isn't a result of quantum mechanics.

Didn't Hitler kill the commies? And the ones who fled to the USSR were killed in the Great Purge?

Shut up and do as I say.

then why is it going down in muslim countries as well?

>Quantum Chemistry
Wow, electrons fly around nuclei in orbitals, big deal.

>fly around
>quantum
wew

>her endgame

Some women just want to watch the world burn.

Is this true? Why isn't this a huge scandal?

Yeah when I was young an naive, I though having a fancy degree made you smart, too. But after working in IT long enough and coming across countless engineers, lawyers, and doctors, who cannot even articulate a problem beyond "It's not working", and are unable to follow simple instructions, I have learned that a fancy degree simply means you know how to pass tests. Most people are incredibly stupid, no matter how educated they are.

>Merkel is not stupid.

no, she really is. importing poverty and ethnic strife isn't a short or longterm solution to the problems Germany faces.

the real stupids are the Germans not organizing right now to oust her from office. get off your asses and on the streets

In common sense matters intelligence and formal education are not that important, in fact, they can easily cloud one's judgment.

Giving humanitarian aid, importing cheap labor and tackling Germany's plummeting fertility rates with one policy might look like a brilliant idea on paper, but it doesn't take into account the harsh realities of immigration, especially Muslim immigration and integration.

But they are. AfD getting stronger with each federal election.

fuck.

this.

it wasn't like in the late 60 and 70s when people from eastern europe with a culture, that was in most parts identical to germany, came over to work.

>Caliph Merkel
>Muslim Black Nationalist Obama

They use the CIA to fight a proxy war in Syria, while arming and training ISIS with weapons transferred through Libya. This drives millions of Muslims into the west for the good ol' Saracen rape-y fun. They facilitate the breakdown of the EU and hope to crash the Euro, which was meant to be competitive with the US dollar. This is their (((masters))) plan.

...or not I just woke up.

This might be far-fetched but I suspect some power play behind the scenes here. If you dig into some events and look at the intensity of refugees with this enormous spike in summer 2015, then many things begin to look suspicious. To make things short: this huge inflow was deliberate and not a natural event since the war in Syria etc. had low intensity in early 2015 if you assume a 3 months travel of those people.

You won't find official papers saying "yes, this was our plan!" but I suspect that Greece and their cohorts carefully orchestrated the refugees so that they all flow into Germany, perhaps in retaliation for austerity measures and the entire banking collapse a few years prior. An entire infrastructure popping out of nowhere, spanning over 5000km, political threats, people in Iraq and other unrelated places holding demonstrations while making Merkel the queen of humanity. This all was artificial.

Germany then had two options: refuse this play and let the situation escalate and lose on ideological grounds. Germany would have been literally 3rd Reich again and 2 million or so rampaging aliens in the Balkans and Greece were too dangerous to be left unchecked. Merkel knew that she would be cornered by the entire continent if that were to happen. She instead chose the act of the great humanitarian and tried to cool-down the situation since then up until now.

And what happens now? Relations within the EU, despite Brexit, seemed to have cooled down and in turn the refugee inflow decreases sharply, although the situation in Syria became heated up. The second round is about to begin with the new formed Frontex being soon stationed between Greece and Serbia. Public voices in Greece already fear land-grabs by the latter through the help of Frontex.

Well, this is my take on the issue.

>implying she is in control any more.
Have you seen how much like a wreck she looks these days?

Remember when the NSA tapped her encrypted presidential phone?
You know what happened then?
There was a governmental investigation into this outrageous misuse of espionage.
What happened?
Her office refused to give the government committee the necessary documents.

Then suddenly her conservative policies were dropped and she started to act in a way that was detrimental to germany.

If you don't know what this means let me spell it out for you:
>The NSA dug up some dirt on merkel by spying on her and tapping her chancellor-phone.
>Now they are blackmailing her with something to act counter to german and european interests.

This is the only logical explanation of doctor of quantum physics suddenly doing a 180 and going against her voters, against the majority of her country, and against her continent after having been spied on.

>implying we are not sub 100

china has many nukes and are also not beyond aggregious torture and murder

just because they got nukes too doesn't mean they will win out the long run, when their numbers are far inferior when up against both chinks and muzzies.

>Why allow sub 100 iq muslim third worlders to emigrate en masse.
malo morgen

Because "they" (i.e. EU) think they need to make europe stronger as a whole. And this is done by importing non european people and stealing them from other countries. It is done from an economic viewpoint:

more people, more work force, less debt per capita,, more consumers, more soldiers, more debt slaves, more people to be intoctrinated, weakening of the enemy (or so they hope), or rather further weakening of the middle east.

More people also create more demand, and with that, more products/consumerism. This means the Euro is in higher demand and it's value rises (simplistic view) or they keep the inflation level and can print lots of money without causing much damage... Wars since 1880 were done for economic reasons, everything here is done for economic reasons. The US imported so much mexicans for cheap labour and nothing else.

>To make things short: this huge inflow was deliberate and not a natural event since the war in Syria etc
Uuuuh
You have read the reports where soros demanded free entry for all refugees into germany?
You have read the reports that soros funded humanitarian organisations left pamphlets for refugees on how to get into europe?
You have also read the interviews where western muslims claim that the influx of islamist refugees into europe is the biggest threat to european stability ever?
You have also heard the leaked telephone conversation between hillary's protege and the estonian PM where the hillary protege said "fuck the EU['s opinion]"
You have also read all the reports where the US was trying to destabilize Ukraine and the middle east (arabian spring) deliberately?
You are also aware that Merkel changed her plans suddenly after the US had spied on her for a while.

Right?
I don't think i need to explain anything else.
This is shit that even made it into the MSM.

Yes, and? I know all of that. This doesn't invalidate a single word of mine, though.

What i meant is that no what you said is not far fetched it's one step short of being a publicly known truth.

>Why isn't this a huge scandal?

come on dude

The Kalergi plan.
She already won an award for helping with it, Hillary is trying for the next one.

She wont get it.

This. She's clearly just a puppet blackmailed by the US.

GUYS HELP ME FIND THE VIDEO

There was a video somewhere (but I can't find it) where Merkel was against immigration/open borders like several years ago

It's like google tried to hide it or something.. does anyone know what i'm talking about? I am 100% sure I have seen it

THIS. Women can't think about long term consequences, in fact they're biologically predisposed to avoid thinking about them (hence why they're able to cheat at the drop of a hat when a wild chad appears). The notion of honour or integrity is alien to women.

But the real reason Merkel has opened the floodgates to refugees is also to do with being a woman. ITS A NATIONWIDE SHIT-TEST.

During the Second World War all the brave and strong alpha German men died on the battlefield. The only men that survived were the weak and the cowardly. So what is Merkel's solution? Import millions of young, virile studs from the middle east! Don't get me wrong - Merkel doesn't sit there consciously thinking of ways to undermine civilisation - it just sort of happens by instinct. I'm not a Freudian psychiatrist, but it seems women have an instinct that harks back to caveman days which are to undermine the tribe when it is perceived that the men have become too soft, thereby increasing the probability that another tribe will invade and give them stronger children.

As batshit crazy as it sounds this is cuckoldry on a global scale.

Well alright, sorry then. But yes, this is all true. You have multiple actors launching a planned attack on Europe as a whole. The problem is that even on Cred Forums neither what you or I say is digested. You only have reduced answers pointing to mentally ill leaders, weapon exports, drone strikes or other absurd answers. They can be easily digested and people swallow that.

you are welcome

in german

Memorization does not equal logic, especially for a woman. They use feelings more often than men and are dragging everyone down.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

>1960s.

Erm, the contraceptive pill was invented? That might have had something to do with the 'fertility crash' in the 60s.

Yeah, only those rich africans can afford 8 kids. Or the muslim immigrants, who also live in germqny, but with wayyy less money. Oh wait..

The thing is ppl dont wabt kids. If they say the cant afford it, they mean they cant have kids and still afford to go abroad for hollidays 3 times a year

Surely she has always been an occasional CIA asset, since her time in the Stasi? Ive seen this mentioned and alluded to, but not discussed much. It seems pretty central to the whole thing.

Actually i don't think people don't digest this info i think they just don't know what to do.
What can one do?
Elect a new chancellor who has a chance of not having been spied on?
Possibly.
But the current election cycle is making it blatantly clear for everyone looking at these things how much the corporate globalist interests can band together to defend their political goals.
Soros&co made the entire western media support someone who's barely escaped conviction for treason.
They are causing mass migrations by (/and) causing trouble in syria to destabilize europe and russia.

It's nice to know what's happening but what short of just jailing the global financial elite would actually help?
I for one don't know.

Actually japan had a similar crash, but few years BEFORE the pill was avaible. Just saying its becauseofthe pill is too easy

I know nobody here wants to believe this, but really, it's pragmatism. Because the thing is, the migrant crisis is happening. There's nothing we can do about it, it just is. As long as the devastating war in Syria is on, people will keep coming. So what you can do is either plugging your ears and going "LA LA LA" while all those people are drowning and starving or festering away in impossible-to-control arrival camps, or you can put on your big boy pants and deal with it. Which is what she's doing. We don't take all the refugess because it's so much fun and we simply can't get enough of them, but because someone has to, even though many people weirdly don't seem to realize that.
And yes, there is also the tiny fact that seeking political asylum is a human right. And that, if done right, the influx of refugees could have a positive effect on economics. (I do know people who have gotten jobs specifically due to the migrant crisis.)
But the bottom line is that the migrant crisis is happening and you have to deal with it either way, unless you don't care about thousands of people dying. Which I realize a lot of people here don't, but most people do.

>economics 101
>more people equals lower standards of living and vice versa

how does importing shitskins fix the cause of economics? we are either depending on importing people as a good, or loosing the wealth we build up until we hit into deep shit and the new people can't hold it like we expected they would.
germany is not a country anymore, it's a maschine

This is maybe the greatest piece of shit that I ever got 2 read. But hey, it's Cred Forums

Gee thanks.. but I had just had to read a script on this..

But how did she change? like been against multiculturalism/open borders to been pro multiculturalism/open border and destroying Germany?

Yes but her change in policies after 2014 was so radical that i refused to believe it when she actually said those things about the migrant crisis.

Africa's population is set to double by 2050. This, of course, will never actually happen. What will happen within the next 20-30 years is Africa's population will continue to grow until it becomes too large to sustain and collapses from famine or pandemic.

Nigeria, for example, is quickly becomming one of the most densely populated countries in the world, and is geographically dangerously close to the Ebola hotzones.

The way I see it is that this refugee "crisis" is just a dress rehersal. It's been engineered to push public opinion against refugees and immigrants so that Europe isn't overrun when the big one hits.

You would say that Hans! You're being cucked to extinction!

>What are her motives?
lel remember how everyone were checking european birthrates and predicted all out crisis on 2050s?
She did what no one could do. She created a new Germany. Germany that will not die off in predicted future.
All she had to do is let enough vile and sex hungry man to pound every blonde pussy.
>it's raining men)

>quantum chemistry
Didnt even knew this field existed.

>There's nothing we can do about it, it just is.
It's not like you actually tried to do something)

kek. average Serb IQ is 89

They should haven taken down the boarders by force a long time ago. No nations, no boarders!!! Free move 4 all!!!

Why is she smart? Her actions where supposed to create united states of europe.
She wanted refugees to swarm the economically strong countries and to destroy national identity.

But she only got a few millions inside EU.

Look at the recent votings in Europe regarding Netherlands Ukraine vote, brexit, FPÖ in austria getting 50% and pleading for EU of national states like Charles de Gaulle wanted it.

She now tells people have to travel to the arab world to learn to accept them.

She is completely in her own world created by her advisers who are backed by Soros.

She does not even feel guilty because she has some kind of ideology to spread the superior european way of life into the world. She thinks this justifies all the disadvantages for her own people for the future. Her decisions do effect the life of the life of our grandchildren and she decides on heir own withoud asking other countries or her own people. Instead of critizing the media supports this behaviour with plain propaganda. All the media lies and the people are getting aggressive.

Future will be violent.

This. Nicely put.

>Turks in Germany are considered the prime example of successful assimilation
>30% of them are on welfare
>50+% in big cities like Berlin
>They've been here for several generations
>Somehow the even less educated new arrivals will perform better

Oh Yeah? And your country should be awarded a Darwin Award for getting out of EU.

u serious m8

sugar daddy soros did not like her contra diversity stance so he pulled his strings a bit harder to make her bend over.

This is my hope too. But I doubt it.
At least people will learn from the destruction by multiculturalist ideology similar to communism.

Not the deceasing population is the problem, the exponentially increasing 3rd world population is.

So why aren't oil rich Saudi peninsula countries with plenty of room taking them???

Fuck off trying to justify this atrocity

Scientists are notoriously retarded when it comes to politics.

>you can put on your big boy pants and deal with it. Which is what she's doing. We don't take all the refugess because it's so much fun and we simply can't get enough of them, but because someone has to, even though many people weirdly don't seem to realize that.

Keep telling yourself that Hans, if it stops you from killing yourself

>Her actions where supposed to create united states of europe.
A united states of europe would be great.
>swarm the economically strong countries and to destroy national identity.
That's the opposite of what would happen. And the opposite of what did happen.
>She does not even feel guilty because she has some kind of ideology to spread the superior european way of life into the world. She thinks this justifies all the disadvantages for her own people for the future.
She is not as dumb as to think that flooding europe with dangerous immigrants who don1t want to integrate is good.
Have you not followed her decisions?
She literally went from moderate conservative to full blown refugee loving unapologetic multi kulti lover.
And this time you can't explain it with populism like her shift from pro nuclear to anti nuclear.

You have a good idea how we can make them take refugees? Of course it would be fucking great if they did, but it's not like Merkel can be-bop over there and force them somehow.
And letting people die because you don't take them in would be another atrocity. Even if you don't like it, the migrant crisis is de facto a humanitarian crisis.

Did you remember to prep the bull today Hans?

Yeah, so I'm suggesting she was acting under instructions, or some sort of coercion by her old handlers, whether that would be the cia or some other faction of the (((deep state))), who knows?

>killing yourself

his new friends will do that for him.

She's disconnected from every day reality, even a party colleague of her who just resigned from CDU said that.

She's living in the 90s in her own imagined reality.

She would have been a good leader in the 90s early 00s, but she's totally incompetent to lead a country during violent and confusing times like now.

Even if she's manly, she's still a woman and her thought is still filtered through her ovaries.

She has a STEM degree, so what? She's an autist, just like all Germans.

the whole refugee acceptance shit was a miscalculation of her and Germany's role in the EU. It's pretty clear that she tried to go first as the strongest part of the Union and set an example hoping, no expecting the rest to follow and divide the refugees. All she did with it was uncover how divided the EU really is, piss of her party and voters, make the AfD sound reasonable in comparison and lost a bunch of voters to them just now in Belin..

I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

Having droves of people starve and die, and riot because they're starving and dying at your border: also not great.

And i'm saying that i find that highly unlikely, because her shift to being anti german and retarded was pretty abrubt.
The only time she previously made a sudden change like this was when she stopped supporting nuclear, but that was because the entire public got into a panic after fukushima.

Get in here

Merkel grew up in East Germany, there was probably just a mandatory military service to do at some point.

But this is why she's so retarded on the refugee problem. After the wall fell, the eastern germans assimilated well in the west because they were separated for only 40 years by a thin wall.
Somehow, she believed that accepting millions of muslims would go smoothly like that.
Now she's just paying the price.

By the time the refugee crisis began for Germany, it had been going on in Italy, Greece, the Balkans, Hungary for years already.

Merkel helped these countries to absorb the shock, since Germany is far better equipped to provide help to refugees.

i hope you are her endgame then, how sweet the ashes will be.

her plan is to get germany quantum raped in the ass

nice one, mock britain for getting independence back. you fucking nigger kike globalist scum

>t. akbar
made me reply 2/10

>>Her actions where supposed to create united states of europe.
>A united states of europe would be great.
Why? Do you like Junker and less democracy? Do you want one government to rule all? To lose the right to vote for what is happening to the area your children will live in? Ruled by powerful coorperations? Do you know that there are more lobbyist than politicans in brussel?
Who voted for Martin Schulz? Those people are totally incapable and choosen by Bilderberger.

>>swarm the economically strong countries and to destroy national identity.
>That's the opposite of what would happen. And the opposite of what did happen.
What? Why do they come to germany? Even those accepted by Poland for example come to germany. Germany is economically to strong and needs to be nerfed. This is very effective to slow the german economy down and even out differences with countries like Italy and France.

literally NWO, i think (((they))) fucked up with rushing it lately doe

Good post, albeit this truth hurts Cred Forums

also don't understand why we aren't sending eu citizen into countries we need. the culture is much more similar and look at fucking spain. they have >20% unemployment rate, they could work in germany

Does she have kids?

Is she going senile?

Is she going through menopause?

Lot of scientists don't understand the principle of choice and interpretation. They think everything come from a set of principles, that they just apply or respect because they are the foundations of the science they're doing. They are highly influenced by peers.
There is no choice in what most of these scientists are doing daily, there is no room for interpretation.
Scientists are really easy to convince, when you come to thing that required an actual choice, when you could do both and you only rely on something that's not rational. You just have to show this as rational, and they will think there is no alternative. A scientist would be perfect to be told that decisions are to be made because economists show that the good thing to do using mathematics or that some humanist principle can't be violated.
If someone seen as an expert told them that's the right thing to do, they will do it.

It's just a woman's way of game.
You see, economy is her games and under her, refugees is the way to cheat. Buying power becomes limitless once you bring in the refugees.

Perhaps she hopes the german people will cast out the non-germans, and it's easier if they are not white (they stand out).

You could think this until you remember all the racemixing propaganda, then you remember that economic connections is her game, not the nation.

Here's the thing:

Germans want to take in refugees but NOT to help the refugees

they take them in in hopes of being seen as kind and unlike the World War Germans with the bad rep

They want to be liked and are willing to destroy their country to be accepted...so they let in people who not only don't accept them, but consider them weak and inferior

there are some who suffer from pathological altruism, but what is described above is the motivation for 8 in every 10 Germans.

Ask a non-Muslim German, they'll admit it.

>its literally impossible to guard your borders
>its literally impossible not to give free money to every brown person who "loses" his/her passport

Wew lad

'Aluminum' is an early spelling which was later termed as 'aluminium'. For some reason you burgers just kept saying aluminum... Also, we have colleges as a middle step between high school (secondary school) and university. Stop being such a faggot.

Danke.

thinking "university" is synonymous with "college"

adorable

*you're

let's see your fuckin parents get blown up in yet another terrorist attack you faggot

pick all three

>This is the route by which the vast majority of female (((scientists))) achieve their credentials.
no, Muhammed.
pls be serious

You mean, like in all those countless terrorist attacks in Germany lately where all those countless people died? Oh wait.

>unless you don't care about thousands of people dying. Which I realize a lot of people here don't, but most people do.
Good goy.
Thats all there is: Emotions and emotional blackmail.

One day you will realize that politicans do not act emotionally. You need rational arguments.

You link it to the war in Syria. Who started the war on terror and abolished all secular dictatorships? It is better to have a dictatorship than civil war. This is completely stupid to think germany is responsible and guilty. It is also stupid to think that this situation will help our economy. It is like printing money. The most refugees will never work that much to even out the costs. Turkey holds back the well educated and puts the illiterate into boats. Germany has no marked for unskilled labour like UK.

youtube.com/watch?v=sx-TgSOTpAc

usa started the refugee wave, you aren't watching the ME reason how it even started. positive effects on the economy and moral reasons KEK. you fell for the propaganda and stopped thinking there.

Are you saying we need to dispel the fiction that Merkel doesn't know what she is doing? That she knows exactly what she's doing?

I've got a doctorate in computational linguistics, a PhD. But I'm completely stupid.
Being intelligent is not the same as being wise.

I speak fluent Spanish, German and French. So what?
Using different languages fascinates me.
Merkel is crazy. That's one of the reasons my country wants to leave the EU.

We are fourth largest economy in the world, strongest military in Europe, and we don't give a shit what other countries think of us. Pure arrogance is in our nature. So fuck off.

How about addressing the real problem then instead? IE Syria. No, we'll just let them raze our countries instead. Fuck off.

Victim count Islamist terrorism Germany: 0

Victim count Islamist terrorism USA: 9/11 alone is 3000

>I know nobody here wants to believe this, but really, it's pragmatism.
>refugees could have a positive effect on economics
>the migrant crisis is happening. There's nothing we can do about it
>economics
Stats say that after 10 years 40% will still be unemployed

>refugees
Once they're out of danger, and travel past 10 perfectly safe countries to get to your, your simply being wilfully ignorant to call them refugees -- also, where are the equal number of women and children? 70% are young and middle-age men, ffs.

>seeking political asylum is a human right.
they could have done that in the 10 countries they passed to get to yours, lol

>I do know people who have gotten jobs specifically due to the migrant crisis.
No shit. The private companies providing housing services are get RICH in both Germany and Sweden. In Sweden the best gig is provide housing and services to the "Unaccompanied children"*. They get unreal shit, like 24/7 room service, and the companies get buckets of taxpayer cash.
Funny how those "success" stories never make the news, though.

*it's also the best gig for migrants, which is why so many pretend to be children. pic related -- this cute little child won the local track meet. Seems like the one kid understands how this is complete bullshit.

wtf, i didn't know yoda's appearance is based on a baby made old

>When quantum has no real application to chemistry as a field in its own right.

what is DFT you dumb fuck

kys nigger

Education ≠ Intelligence.
Why do people insist that there's a relationship between the two? An intelligent person may have a slightly higher chance of being educated, but that is before rather than after.

>german intelligence services uncover terrorist cells weekly now
>everything is alright. We still can import more because nothing has happened yet.

You are a clown.

>your, your
"yours, you're" should have read

Because of pic.

Western men are being indoctrinated into being pussies by the media and cultural marxism. Women both notice this and believe the cultural meme that white guys are weak and pathetic.

Black guys on the other hand are portrayed as some noble savage, strong and independent.

Women naturally gravitate towards the stronger men. While it's not true that whites are weaker than blacks, the media sure has women believing it.

a darling Swedish14-year-old

how is this not obvious? she's doing exactly what democrats do in the united states. hey black people, vote for us because we give you free phones and sheeeiiiiit. and blacks vote for the democrats. so merkel brings people to germany and gives them citizenship specifically so they could vote for her party. how is this not obvious as fuck?

he's so fast for a little kid!

>randy savage

the only one of (((them))) who should have been spared

killing your birthrate is not so good either, cuck

aw, this little boy is so cute

Build up tension for a swing to the right, and the new party will distance itself form NATO towards nEUtrality, or even more in alignment with Russia.

does the leader of Sweden feel like he's been conned here, by these "children"?

Just imagine what they must think of him, ffs.

True, today in the news that they caught one IS fighter in Frankfurt
focus.de/politik/ausland/islamischer-staat/is-terror-polizei-nimmt-mutmasslichen-is-kaempfer-in-frankfurt-fest_id_4540915.html
It is stupid to think that we will have no massacres like Nizza in Germany. This plague is spread all over the west.

Thank you burgers for war on terror that enabled the islamists to spread like aids in a sub-saharan country.

i always thought germans just had nazi guilt. they went from europe most totalitarian state to a bunch of euro hippies in 3 generations.....its like white liberals in america who think they are directly responsible for slavery....

It seems likely that a common threat (see: Islam) is needed to unify Europe across cultural and language divides.

I suspect the goal was always to fuck the European people with a deluge of immigrants and then use this as a justification for creating a (previously politically taboo) federal state.

Why are uneducated rednecks unable to comprehend the relationship between being intelligent and being able to earn a doctorate in something that requires a high mental capacity? Actually, let me answer that for you:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

The problem is that intelligence doesn't prevent people from becoming deluded ideologues. All that intelligence just helps them do some impressive feats of mental gymnastics.

Is this the "only stupid people do bad/poorly thought out things" meme?

Once Commie scum.
Always commie scuma

>Why?
Because more stability, more unified presence, better chance at surviving the tides that come crashing in.
>Do you like Junker and less democracy?
No. A USE on a completely different basis. The current EU is basically just institutionalized undemocratic corruption.
>Do you want one government to rule all?
Yes.
Ideally a non corrupt world government, but we're not quite there yet.
>To lose the right to vote for what is happening to the area your children will live in?
No. Local administration should still exist to some degree.
Also direct democracy is the only way.
>Ruled by powerful corporations?
Fuck no
>Do you know that there are more lobbyist than politicans in brussel?
And that's why a USE where people actually care about european politics more than local politics would be good, because we'd actually see all the corruption going on and could do something against it.
Currently the European parliament is mostly where you put politicians on hiatus to get them away from the public eye.
>Who voted for Martin Schulz?
The parties that won the election: aka nondirect democracy. Which is shit.
>Those people are totally incapable
Yes.
>and choosen by Bilderberger.
No. They just have all the connections to them, because they're corrupt as shit.

>This is very effective to slow the german economy down and even out differences with countries like Italy and France.
They're doing it to boost the german economy.
They're gonna take the highly qualified workers who will then be working for less than minimum wage according to spokespeople in the industry.
And the rest they will redistribute in europe.

Also it's accomplished not a weakening of national identity, but a strengthening. As was expected.
Whenever there's a direct outside threat nationalist sentiments flare up because people start to feel that they need to protect themselves against that threat.

>in 3 generations
NO, you did this to them with denazification you faggot.

Wait so college=university and aluminum is burger-only, fucking hollywood

*and the birth control pill

She is a fucking woman. They think with emotions no matter how much education they have.

Ok, this is going to sound self-serving off course but why not Latin Americans?

Sure we are brown, just like Mudslimes but we:

1. Are Christian
2. Speak an Romance Language
3. Have similar values in regard to democracy, equality, economics, etc.
4. Admire Europe
5. Have a little (even if 1/256 or whatever) European blood.

Most people I know are huuuuge Euroboos. None of them if they were to emigrate to Europe would try to take our cancerous culture with them, they would try to emulate European culture, hence assimilating easily.

>brazil

not after goalocaust in 2014

You can call it "emotions", but really, it's about ethics. Like it or not, ethical treatment of people is a cornerstone of Western civilization. We could of course wait for all the refugees to miserably die and the pile-drive them into mass graves, and I know this image is very appealing to Cred Forums but that's not what a functioning society does with people in need. It'd be disgraceful. Not to mention that is right, we take them because we are more equipped to deal with them than other countries.

The unemployment might become a huge factor, but again, we're not doing this because it's the greatest thing to ever happen or the feelgood moment Germany has been waiting for, but because the alternatives would be both disgraceful and impractical, seeing how if you turned all refugees away the border, they'd still fucking be there.

The migrant crisis will not go away because you wish it away. That's now how it works.

>We could of course wait for all the refugees to miserably die and the pile-drive them into mass graves

Do you know where Afghanistan is located on the world map?
Who is putting the morrocans into mass graves? There is no civil war on the balkans atm.

This is only about the gibs. No one of the so called "refugees" travels so far for survival.

Those responsible for all the wars from Lybia to Iraq should stop bombing stable dictatorships. The neighbouring countries with similar culture should not close their borders like Saudi Arabia.

It is impossible to be a Gutmensch by welcoming everyone to Germany. Open borders don't work if you have a good welfare system. You have to help the people in their countries.

"Refugees" die in the mediterranean sea because people encurage them to try it. Look at how Spain or Austrailia handles it. No deaths anymore. This is how to deal with migrant crisis. Canada does not accept single men. US cherry picks 10000 non islamists.

Germany labels all Pakis as syrian and those refugees even look down on Germans. Go to a refugee center or try to talk with one. Find out yourself. They will ask for money. Thats it.

>muh ethics
Who are you to decide that German women who don't buy into your brand of "ethics" and aren't willing to pay the price for your pseudo-moral masturbatory fantasies should be raped by shitskins? The best part of it is that you know with almost complete certainty that this WILL happen, but in your sick little fantasy, the people who get hurt as a result of you imposing your "ethics" on them deserve it anyway if they weren't willing to accept the risks in the first place. You are literal subhuman scum and deserve to be shot like a traitorous dog.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=6cwrrMBtfKQ

/thread

This might come as a shock to you, but we had rape in Germany before we had migrants. It's almost as if rape is a prevalent problem in almost every culture or something. Pawing rape off on refugees or immigrants doesn't work.

Thanks for confirming that you are a literal subhuman that simply doesn't have the intellectual honesty to acknowledge that his "ethics" significantly worsen the problem, and doesn't have the mental capacity to understand the more general point I was making. If this was happening in my country, I would literally be tracking down and lynching people like you. Fucking disgusting.

I have always said there was a wimpening, but always thought it was just for the gays to be accepted or the rise of suicides now days.

When in reality it is just part of a plan for depopulation.

I used to grow up on Spike TV (MXC, manswers, and action movies usually involving kung fu) and then it just turned either black or wimpy.

And when it was gone, I was deemed psychotic for liking that stuff, even voted "most likely to shoot up the school" my senior year since I didn't watch their drama shows or listen to whining music.

It's a huge liberal fantasy, you can never help everyone, I realize that it's hard to accept that life sucks, but having all the migrants come to us is going to fuck us over in the long run, and them too, because we are not them and they are not us.

instead if you really want to waste your money and time you should help the shitskins on their own soil, rather then have them come to you, that way their way of life and peoples will remain connected in their own slice of land, rather then mixing a ton of people together and calling it happiness.
Take Israel for example, it's a huge clusterfuck of different cultures, and honestly it's shit, there's not much of an identity because mostly everyone is an immigrant, of course over time it will change in a generation or two but it's a long process and every time a new wave of immigrants come in, it takes longer and longer.

Ffs stop taking propaganda serious and think for yourself.

I'm not the one pretending to be a paragon of ethical behavior, retarded kraut. I'm just pointing out your disgusting hypocrisy. :)

this

>ID: wQxNGAST
>NGAST
>GAST
>GAS

der cuckling wird schon noch merken, wo der bartl den most holt

>hypocrisy

i was actually complimenting you guys for shooting a toxic minority :^)

>tfw the kike is right and your volk is psychopathic

why kek, what have i done to offend you kek(pbuh)?

yous think she would know what type of reaction that many sandniggers in one place would cause

Haha, she thinks the rapefugees are going to work.

Protip: They just lay around in their own countries chewing Qat, or whatever.

I want kids.
I don't want kid that can't read or write

This is true but there is more to it. Actually people don't work harder than for instance century ago. It is consumptionism, hedonism and collapse of family which is caused by many other factors as well.

Quantum chemistry is bullshit pseudo-science. If you think there is any validity to theoretical sciences, you are an absolute fucking retard.

Because it's not feminist. There was a suggestion to offer an increased bonus to academics for getting children, since they are the group with the lowest birthrate. The idea was slandered throughout the whole mainstream and media with the buzzword 'Wurfprämie für Studentinnen' 'litter bonus for female students'. Germans gladly hopped onto that. They deserve everything they get.

no running away doesn't solve any porblems you fag

>n do is either plugging your ears and going "LA LA LA" while all those people are drowning and starving or festering away in impossible-to-control arrival camps
Literally nobody starved in these camps and nobody who is here comes from a place where he is in accute danger, even the Syrians were in other camps 99%.
>And yes, there is also the tiny fact that seeking political asylum is a human right.
There's also the German constitution which forbids any asylum seeker entering the country if he crossed a nation where he could have seeked asylum before.
>(I do know people who have gotten jobs specifically due to the migrant crisis.
These jobs don't produce anything, they are financed with taxes. But nice for your hippy friends that they can leech off the other people even more. It's not high economics. Billions of euro go into the training and housing of people who are not implementable into the workforce for generations.

Very rational of you, you grown up neo-burgeoise kraut-cuck. Now prepp the bull.

A lot of stupid people have degrees. You just have to do what your teachers tell you. It doesn't require lateral thinking at all.

destroy nationalism and herald in a zio-islamic golden age

Good think that you quote tesla, who tried but failed to promote objectively inferior two phase AC instead of objectively superior three phase AC and believed in ether which led him to "WIRELESS LOSSLESS ENERGY TRANSMISSION" his fangirls shout whole the time without realising that he was simply wrong.

liveleak.com/view?i=3e4_1426845234

My ethics tell me, that these people shall work out their self inflicted civil wars themselves instead of playing dindu and exporting their ideology into Europe. Because within three or four generations there won't be any liberal society left that even allows the luxuary of such thoughts.

>she read a book, not understanding what she reads like the bible
That means she's smart or not. Nerds are robots. Is your computer smart?

it's common for whites - low birth rates..
importing muzzies means = +6 kids per one migrant

she's a polish jew (mothers side). attends bilderberg meetings. she's part of the conspiracy. hooten plan / coudenhof kalergi plan etc etc. EU is to be mongrolized. white race is to be bread out of existence.

this would ecplain why she finds national borders senseless.. she sees reality as a unified quantum field.. there is no discrete partitioning at that level.. she may be externalizing this . which of course is insane because the mere fact of a unified field underlying existence in no way suggests this condition should be applied to higher levels of manifestation..

if that were to happen there would cease to be any differentiation and life as we know it would disappear.

>You can call it "emotions", but really, it's about ethics.
no, it's just
>muh feels

>Like it or not, ethical treatment of people is a cornerstone of Western civilization
aye, judaeo-christian values that means every sick pathetic assfucker "deserves" to live
>not what a functioning society does with people in need
pathetic chritstcuck "sympathy"

there is no basis for your supposed "ethics" other than
>muh feels

She's not a jew. Germanised Pole - yes, but not a jew.

Either way everything works as planned, Western Pomerania will be slav again while Gaymans will disappear.

Thanks mutti.

Please die, you are the kind of person I desperately hate in real life and I feel ashamed to share a same board and country with you, you are disgraceful and fill me with shame for my own people.

If there's a war in your country, you stand up and fight, you stand up and protect those you love, not leave and seek asylum. You fucking pussy, why aren't they wearing their ''big boy pants''?

saved that pepe

First of all Merkel doesn't controls the flow of migration, UN does. Secondly Merkel is a good goy, nothing else. Ever since Berlin wall fell Germany is under control of USA and internationalists, they need European version of Mexicans to get higher salary.

there's no evidence for her having jewish ancestry. I agree that she is evil, but don't peddle false information about our enemies.

its pretty fucking simple.
shes a politician, she wants to be successful, a politician is successful when they are popular. try to figure the rest out yourself.

she is a lonely woman, who wants to be loved.

thats all.

dw.com/en/car-of-germanys-anti-immigrant-afd-leader-petry-torched/a-19559016

the children of kalergi
world government

She has a husband, but no action or children. Chemistry is nonsexisting and Merkel studied chemistry to figure out why.

I've also noticed that people with degrees are sometimes more stupid than those who started their career after high school...

For example, people who have not finished college:

Bill Gates
Paul Allen
Steve Jobs
Cuckerberg
Richard Branson
many others...

Why are so many college dropouts successful in their life?
quora.com/Why-are-so-many-college-dropouts-successful-in-their-life

College people seems to be the kind that wants so sit in the office and work like a robots only one kind of job all life..

if she would not go along with them she wouldn't be there.. they have her there because she believes in their ideas of globalist unification by eradication of national sovereignty world wide.

Because they're trying to do it under people's noses because they know no one wants it, and it's easier to low-key ship a couple middle of Arabs across the Mediterranean than it is to fly in a bunch of Latinos from the across the ocean

they can torch cars all they want, as long as AfD is burning the cucks in the elections

Petry Heil brate.

She is related to Hitler. Her master race is the brown horde.

>2010
>be anti-refugee
>tell a kid they have to go back
>people get upset
>reverse course
>oops, it was a shit idea
>can't reverse course
>just cover up for rapefugees
ez

Ether exists. What is being proven right now in some circles is that everything we know about science is wrong.

Universities are completely different from colleges you fucking inbred.

>STEMfags in charge of government

we are nearing the end of western civilization, we have been long in decline and soon we will stagnate and it will all break down

merkel and the other scum want to prolong western civilization's status as a superpower of sorts, and they propose we do it by adopting a new religion to give us morals and anti degeneracy etc. This religion is of course, islam. However their methods are short sighted and are just going to further stoke the fire so to speak.

>Ether exists
It doesn't.

Those people only believe in their own ass and keeping their job, for which they would do anything like a good army boy would. Brave leaders are thing of the past, they filled EU parliament with good goys, the dumber they are the better, more numb they are the better, more corrupt they are the better. Elite only wants easy to deal with goys who pass laws for big corp. Everybody working for big corp in Germany is same goy, since the mentality of German people is selfish, they don't care any longer about nationalism aka common well-being or future. We are living in time of all you can steal, giving to charity or praying to Jesus is only to ease your mind and show others how good by heart you are, but inside you know you are piece of corrupt shit.

No, it's not, you fucking retard. It accurately reproduces and predicts chemical structures and reactions by ab-initio calculations.

Please come back when you've got more than a high school degree.

fkn retard she is still a womyn.

just because you can indoctrinate yourself with chemistry formulas does not mean that you know what is the right thing to do as a politician.

>government coffers are already stretched and in deficit more than ever, any tax cut would be detrimental to the national economy.

When government itself becomes a threat to the continuation of the human race, it must be removed and reformed.

Inhallah brother. White women were made for Muslim cock that's why. Allahulu Snackbar!

THIS THIS THIS THIS

>In Gerd-Helmut Komossa’s book “The German Card”, he claims Germany has, until now, been controlled by the United States and its allies, and was even viewed as a possible target.

>“At a NATO meeting, I realized that a possible plan was for the alliance to hit the largest dam in West Germany with a nuclear bomb. If strikes had taken place, a great number of civilians would have died,” Gerd-Helmut Komossa says in his “The German Card” book.

>The retired General details a secret pact he alleges was signed in 1949 between Germany and the US, and which will be in force for another 90 years.

>Komossa says the secret agreement means that all political parties in Germany are supervised by a special Washington-based body, that the country’s army takes part in all NATO missions at first demand and that all German gold reserves are stored in New York.

GERMANS. Rise up and DEMAND sovereignty. In this modern era, there is no reason for one country to tyrannize another, especially in Europe, the cradle of our civilization.

Merkel is just a puppet. She has NO POWER. The real criminals destroying your country are in WASHINGTON.

>doctorate in quantum chemistry.

Oh does she...

You're expecting knowledge from Tesla fangirl.

United Nation GS

how long can thew US continue to occupy Germany, Japan and Korea and get away with it?

but you are affected too also you are closer to washington. just remember history m8.

You want to be ethical, okay, lest get ethical.

It isn't ethical to crash the culture of the region by importing culture and people from a world away.

It isn't ethical to cause massive demographic changes in areas that cannot support it or manage it.

It isn't ethical to foist thousands of backwards third worlders onto people and cause women to get raped, people to get stabbed, and places to turn into ghettos because the "immigrants" refuse to spread over the nation and instead cluster together as is their want.

It isn't ethical to import people who will never integrate, never learn the culture of their host nation, and import their own culture that caused the very strife they ran away from in the first place.

It isn't ethical at all.

The secret agreement is that Germany is occupied by USA and has their government controlled by the US until 2099.

We might see a free Germany in our lifetime if we live old enough, or we might just see this agreement renewed, since Germany doesn't have a single card to play.

Yes, but to be honest, Canada is a joke. We have no culture anymore. Any remnant of the British colonial spirit that once defined us, is gone. Germany is a real country with a history and a race worth saving.

if the leaders of the governments occupied by the US started making nationalistic calls about having the freedom to provide for their own security.... hence why NATO and the UN wants billions of "refugees" and "open borders"....

They are masking their greed with how they help refugees, they know those aren't refugees, they know they aren't helping, they just maximizing profit. Those people should be moved to ghetto or Syria if they want to feel what they preach. If there were people who really wanted to help Syria and Iraq they wouldn't bomb them for starters and they would help them there, there's absolutely no benefit in moving problems around, but that's all internationalists understand. They run, they move, they don't solve problems, when things get bad they move, they return when somebody else fixed the problem.

Why aren't Germans leaving? No one seems interested in fighting for their country, so why stay?

With 80 million people, surely there is a large number of reasonable Germans fed up with their state.

The real red pill isn't that the refugees are for cheap labor or to fix the polulation.

Markell is going to use them to create an EU army and transform Europe into a giant Islamic state. Even if they have to declare war on Britain, Poland, etc. to achieve it.

All the Jews pushing cultural Marxism into globalism and progress multiculturalism has been for the single goal of stripping the rights of sovereign nations away until they have enough power to force the most disgusting, backwards, and anti-western people and culture into these states.

These globalist Jews all want to destroy the west through Islam.

Even Merkel has already asked for the army. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11861247/Merkel-expects-Cameron-to-back-EU-army-in-exchange-for-renegotiation.html

>if trump gets elected i'm moving to canada!
most people don't just up sticks and leave their country

basically what happened.

Oh well pardon me. We all know the best leaders are well educated in quantum chemistry

This. Fucking cucks. That is why Islam is now for Germanistan.

>Now she's just paying the price.
No. We are.

Nice Leaf desu

There is no such thing as quantum chemistry

> doctorate in quantum chemistry
>germany
>advocate of the Copenhagen view of quantum mechanics

0/10 worthless qualification

Quamtum chemistry: when Merkel's husband, who is a chemistry teacher, wants to perform sex with Merkel.

No it's because you Krauts are turbo autists who just want to play working simulators all day when you're not working

>her

>chancellor of germany
>any power after ww2
she just is following letter by letter the juden agenda

KEK!

t. jew who wants free submarines for israel

>university & college is the same
Not surprised that an amerimutt is this retarded.

No shit shes a fucking communist, and not the american university kind

Some reasons:

It is a big step to leave the place and culture you grew up with.

It is not all that bad

Politics shifting towards more democracy

People are told lots of lies that make them emotionally feel it is their duty to endure all shit that the government throws in their direction

Unlike the US this place was settled by germans or their predecessors since beginning of human history

Quality of life is good

Only a few states are better, most notably switzerland, the prime destination for emigrants

All western states are somehow cucked