Debate predictions

How do you think the debate will go tomorrow /Pol? What will be the hard questions for them to answer? Who will win which question? Who will dominate? etc

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/trump-slams-obama-for-shameful-911-bill-veto/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/trump-threatens-seat-former-bill-clinton-mistress-front-row-debate/
vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=460480
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All I can say is it will be a sad day for America if Trump can't beat an old woman with Parkinson's in a battle of wits.

Clinton has looked terribly unhealthy in all of her non-scripted appearances for the past three months, and I bet she's on all kinds of steroids and antibiotics right now to keep her from straight up dying. It'll be interesting to see if her health becomes a question on the debate stage.

>to see if her health becomes a question on the debate stage
that'd be a good question, hillary goes "I was working 20 hours a day, only getting 4 hours of sleep, I got a flu but I soldiered on for the americans" and trump says "...?

My main concern is that Trump will be in his more "silly" mode. I hope he comes across as serious and presidential as possible.

In how many hours is the debate? I cant read burger time.

It's about an hour and a half

36 hours I think

i think his advisors fixed that already since the mexico meeting.

>soldiered on for teh americans

thank you user

i haven't laughed like that in awhile

hillary has trouble standing for that amount of time

she can't handle press questions or media
she wears an earpiece
she collapsed 2 weeks before hte debate after having a seizure
cancelled her events
meanwhile Trump is in the public eye, doing Presidential Shit
it isn't looking good for her

When it starts now how long you stupid retard.

google "2016 presidental debata start time"

Trump doesn't even need to debate Her, he needs to carry on as if he's having a conversation with the American people, himself. It's his plea to America. If she attacks him, he does what he does best, counter-punch. Don't initiate the attack, because people like the sound bites that usually come from counter attacks.

If he sees some Bullshit, whether from Hillary or the Moderator, call it out accordingly. People already come into the debates with the pre-conceived notion that trump is a crazy person, so the Honus is on him to be a respectful, yet stern attacker. Or he could go out guns blazing, we'll see.

>666

30 minutes.

Hillary was supposed to debate Jeb.

Instead, she's debating Donald J Trump.

You tell me how you think it's gonna go.

TRUMP SLAMS OBAMA FOR ‘SHAMEFUL’ 9/11 BILL VETO

infowars.com/trump-slams-obama-for-shameful-911-bill-veto/

Trump Threatens to Seat Former Bill Clinton Mistress in Front Row at Debate **UPDATE** She Accepts!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/24/trump-threatens-seat-former-bill-clinton-mistress-front-row-debate/

Famed Holocaust historian "will quit US" if Trump elected

vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=460480

I would guess that nothing significant will happen and it will be the same old "I won" mental it out of both candidates

Or it will be something like this
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8

Hillary's gonna have a seizure and shit herself on live TV, of course. Trump is going to tear her apart. Kek wills it.

I don't think there will be one honestly. Hillary has more to lose going to the debate than to skip the debate, the best tactical move for her is to skip all of the debates. If her voters hear her speak she's not going to have many voters left. On top of that, most anti-Trump people haven't heard Trump speak yet.

Well that would be a boldfaced lie, she's had less than a quarter of the number of rallies that trump has had, less travel and more off days.

(((Trump)))

Trump has very little substance or policy so he can't really win on the actual issues. But whether he can win on purely personal attacks and general MAGA rhetoric is the big question. He is really good at that stuff. Onbthe other hand, this isnt the republican primaries, so he will need to appeal to a much broader base of voters. But moreso, It all depends on whether Hillary can depict herself as the steady voice of reason or whether she will follow him to the lowest common denominator. If she tries to win at his game, she will get crushed

>Trump has very little substance or policy

Spoken like someone who hasn't seen his past 5-10 speeches where he details his stances on the issues.

Barring and coughing, fainting or shitting emergencies, I don't see it going well for Trump. Hillary has that sociopathic gift of gab while Trump is less eloquent in getting his point across. This isn't even taking into account that the deck is stacked against him in that the whole event will be slanted to the left. If he goes into this lion's den and comes out ahead, it will be a monumental victory.

At what hour is the debate

see

she'll not be able to refrain from attacking him personally. at which point, any and all of her recent dirt will come down squarely on her head. Hillary has the sociopathic gift of arrogance, and it will be her undoing.

Anyone else feel like this is going to be the takamura (trump) vs hawk (fight)? Draw out, bloody and ultimately satisfying.

He wont have those teleprompters to help him this time and will have to answer questions. The crowd has been told to stay silent but I bet they'll fail to contain their laughter

The debate will go down as Hillary having diarrhea of epic proportions and will come to be known as SPLATTERGATE.
youtu.be/Z3wnsMSz_wE

Will Trump hit her with representing 12 year old rapist and getting him off the hook?

DEFECATE IN DEBATE

Digit confirmation

>clinton give mark cuban a front row seat
>trump responds by inviting bills mistress

This debate will feel a jerry springer show x WWF

I am ready

All Trump has to do is drag it out, she will feint and he will shit on her for being unfit.

>Honus

Honus be upon him!

there is a good chance

Trump should walk over and kiss her like a faggy English person: cheek and cheek....

as he checks for an earpiece.

Trump will lie early and often, insult all in the electorate except uneducated whites and show a breathtaking lack of understanding of even the most basic issues. His supporters will think he kicked ass.

please be my ai gf.

>debate
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGHCOUGH COUGH

Soros will probably find a way to fund chaos at the debate. He may use googles

Its still sunday morning here in the states. The debate will be in about 36 hrs from now

I am so fucking hyped for this debate.

Ctr pls.

Calling Trump a liar compared to Hillary.... Pls. You are living in a fantasy.

Go cry on twitter tomorrow after the rape.

They're both liars, but Hillary does it for political gain, while Trump is just a pathological liar.

Confirmation bias on your part.