LGBT Voters Favor Clinton Over Trump by Wide Margin: POLL

towleroad.com/2016/09/lgbt-voters/

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar
rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/donald-trump-may-support-gay-rights-republican-party/
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-gay-rights-224343
nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html
washingtonblade.com/2016/07/22/trump-makes-history-lgbt-inclusion-acceptance-speech/
youtube.com/watch?v=6RP9pbKMJ7c
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/01/30/gay_russia_under_putin_brutal_bloody_and_horrifying.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lQINZ7N1Ses
newsmax.com/Politics/ron-paul-wont-vote-donald-trump/2016/05/04/id/727244/
lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/donald-trump-says-hell-overturn-same-sex-marriage-decision-if-elected/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrific-moment-isis-kill-four-5958580
governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obviously Clinton does better with the mentally challenged. It's like how OBAMA was guaranteed the black vote for being black.

no shit

wow 3 % of the population

>Obviously Clinton does better with the mentally challenged

Butthurt Christard detected.

in other news. water is wet

Excellent, Milo goes first in line on the day of the rope!

>wow 3 % of the population

That 3% will swing an election in favor of Democrats. Most elections aren't won by that much percetage wise.

And LGBT voters could play a crucial role in the election, as NBC News explains:

In past elections, LGBT voters have played an important role. According to results from the 2012 NBC News Exit Polls, 5 percent of voters identified as gay, lesbian or bisexual** and 76 percent voted for Barack Obama. Voters who did not identify as gay, lesbian or bisexual were split—49 percent voted for Obama and 49 percent voted for Romney.

First post best post

>Mentally ill people choose the worse candidate.
Why so surprised?

Go get buttaids, queer.

>Mentally ill

You mean Trump voters?

But the LGBT vote isn't a swing vote and never has been. They always vote Democrat.

>Go get buttaids, queer.

I can't wait for Hillary to win and you Nazis get crushed. Obama and Hillary are making America GAY again.

Republicans never win the gay/black/latino vote its all about taking as much away from the dems as they can.

>But the LGBT vote isn't a swing vote and never has been. They always vote Democrat.

I know. Which is why I don't understand why someone like Drumpf tried to pander to us. We don't like pander. We like not being fired for being gay, denied equal rights to restroom usage, and marriage equality. All things trumps opposes.

And unfavourability doesn't mean anything.

15 of the last 16 elections had the more unfavourable candidate lose.

Here's your (You)

>gay/black/latino

And Asian. 77% of Asians voted Democratic. And Native American. And Jewish. And Muslim

Which is why demographics is density. Old dumb stupid white CRACKERS are dying out in this nation. Trump is literally the last guy who can run a white racist campaign for presidency.

yes, yes, burger

HOWEVER

what about supposedly straight men who fap to traps?

Cool, good thing they're such a huge percentage of the population.

Cred Forums on suicide watch

>And unfavourability doesn't mean anything.

Trump is the least favorable candidate in US history and according to polling, he has never gotten above 45% support. Not a single time has he ever gotten above 45% support in national poll. He literally can't win because he's got a ceiling of support.

Yes poor people vote for their economic interests. Rich people vote GOP. Thanks for proving my point.

Wealth =/= intelligence

>Cool, good thing they're such a huge percentage of the population.
See

neither is a degree in womyn's studies

they also said he had a ceiling of support that would prevent him from winning the nomination and he passed that ceiling

don't take editorializing as fact, especially in this election

>neither is a degree in womyn's studies

Why do you assume everyone who goes to college gets degrees in women's studies? Are you a redneck?

No, it just means that Hillary voters are all brain-dead liberals who graduate from art school or get gender studies degrees

College degree =/= intelligence

>they also said he had a ceiling of support that would prevent him from winning the nomination and he passed that ceiling

He never won a majority of the primary. He won because there was 16 fucking candidates running and they divided support among donors. Also Trump got 2 billion dollars in media advertising. If Sanders got 2 billion free dollars in media advertising, you would be seeing Sanders as the Democratic nominee.

Because I can read stats, dumbfuck. Yes, extremely few US millennials and female Americans overall go into STEM.

>College degree =/= intelligence

So you got a degree in arm chair science and Alex Jones conspiracy theories?

Would be worth the same as a degree in nigger studies.

>STEM.

So STEM makes you smarts???

>We like not being fired for being gay
Do you like not being thrown off of buildings for being gay? Because Hillary wants to import hundreds of thousands of people that would love to try.

Marriage equality is up to the state you live in to handle, he said he's for conservative marriage but doesn't really care what you do with your partner

>equal rights to restroom usage

How the fuck are bathrooms such a big deal, i don't get it. If you got a sex change, use the bathroom the sex you switched to uses, it's not that fucking hard is it?

Mentally ill person detected.

>women study
So Women Study makes you smarts??

LGBT are gay anyway.

>Group smaller than 10% of population and notorious for being unreliable little shits
>Mattering at all

I doubt they even know how to vote.

Yes. Finishing a STEM degree requires above average IQ and discipline. Finishing a humanities degree requires neither.

>So STEM makes you smarts???
The causation here is the reverse of what you are implying.

>Some college
>nearly 50% Trump,

>a bunch of failures who borrowed 100K to pay for shitty degrees because they deluded themselves that repeating liberal talking points made them intellectual

HA HA OH FUCK

at least Bern victims demanded NEETbux, Hillary won't give them shit

>Thinking Hillary actually likes fags
Leave it to fags to put a person who is anti-faggot into power.

Cool. They make up 5% of the population and most are too busy being triggered to actually vote.

Queers deserve to be lynched

>Old dumb stupid white CRACKERS are dying out in this nation.

Once they die out America will no longer exist. It will just be another generic multi-ethnic hellhole.

>Marriage equality is up to the state you live in to handle,

Not since the 2015 Supreme Court ruling.

> he said he's for conservative marriage but doesn't really care what you do with your partner

He said he wanted a conservative on the US Supreme Court who will overturn marriage equality and "leave it to the states" That's bad. You know its 2016 and most Americans support marriage equality? There will be a huge blacklash if you conservative do this.

State's rights is a code word for BIGOTRY

oh shit he's not going to get the critical >0.5% tranny vote guise

>Cool. They make up 5% of the population and most are too busy being triggered to actually vote.

Me and lots of gays will vote. We don't forget North Carolina, Mississippi, and all the other states you fucked us over in. We're gonna pay you Republicans back for all you hate against us.

>Leave it to fags to put a person who is anti-faggot into power.

How is Hillary not pro LGBTQ?

>Yes poor people vote for their economic interests.
can you guys make up your mind on this already

>Clinton says she'll bring in more people who are told by their religion to kill gays
>They still vote for her

I guess faggots have no sense of self preservation

The only gays who deserve to live in Trump's America are Peter Thiel and traps.

>Clinton says she'll bring in more people who are told by their religion to kill gays

You mean the bible and radical Christian fundies in the GOP? Or Russia where they kill gay people? (the country Trump loves so much)

>Divided support among donors
>Jeb spent 100 million
>3%
>Every time a candidate dropped out Trump got a boost
>This is his ceiling guys

>borrow 100K to do B. of Women's Studies
>demand good job because simply finishing this degree supposedly makes you intelligent
>free market says otherwise
>remain unemployed
>cry about your hurt feelings and demand the end of capitalism

>Peter Thiel

He literally bankrupted Gawker for outing him as a closet faggot Republican. We don't take to kindly to uncle thoms in our community. The only gay Republican is a dead one.

>restroom usage
Trump said Caitlyn Jenner could use whatever bathroom he wanted

Faggots prefer a hag leading a party of faggots?!?!

You're right she is totally for you faggots.

Wow all 10 of them?

So 3% of the US population dont like Trump whew

Who has had the family of a mass killer of gays attend their rally?

Protip: it wasn't Trump

this. OP is a moron

Not only that, LGBTQ are blatantly voting for a person who a) didn't support gay marriage less than a decade ago and b) wants to import thousands of people who disagree fundamentally with the LGBTQ existence and lifestyle. While Trump has supported gays for 25+ years and has fought for equality all through his life. Kek. And "Trumpets" are the uninformed ones.

Great job media

Don't most queers live in hard blue states like ca and ny? sounds to me like they wont have much effect at all.

>All things trumps opposes.

Hillary opposes them too you retard

>(((NBC)))

Clinton lawyer rejects subpoena for current server security details

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar

Clinton’s aide left classified briefing paper in Russian hotel – FBI documents

rt.com/usa/360506-clinton-classified-russia-hotel/

Hillary Clinton Sponsored Secretive Arab Spring Program that Destabilized Middle East

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/23/hillary-clinton-sponsored-secretive-arab-spring-program-that-destabilized-middle-east/

The lie that is Hillary

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

>sage

He got 45% of the vote and Trump RNC had millions of Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich voters say away from. He's toxic to the 55% of the GOP voters who didn't vote for him.

Libertarians and conservatives hate him because he's not a real conservative.

Moderates hate him because he's a Nazi

Literally nobody outside of the fringe alt-right like him.

>bankrupting Gawker
>implying that's a bad thing

like being proud that the mentally ill support you is a good thing...

>Who has had the family of a mass killer of gays attend their rally?

But Trump had Cruz endorse him. Why would I vote for someone who was endorsed by Ted "Kill gays" Cruz.

>Hillary opposes them too you retard

No, she doesn't. Either you are gonna post a source that says she does or kill yourself.

>Don't most queers live in hard blue states like ca and ny?

Gays live everywhere on the planet you dumbfuck.

Trump has more of the GOP than Hillary has of the Democrat base.

see the figures...

>Trump: 80% of people who voted for another GOP candidate
>Hillary: 74% of the Bern victims

>24 posts by this ID

>didn't support gay marriage less than a decade ago

Trump doesn't support gay marriage in 2016 AD.

gayyyy lmao

Don't worry, the Dems will sit by and watch as you get killed by muslims.

They should give the fags marriage so in the cases of divorce the courts can no longer default to gender based rulings. And we can get the issue off the table and bring more fags back to the right. This is assuming marriage should even be a thing the government concerns itself with,which it shouldn't

>than Hillary has of the Democrat base.

That is just an a blatant lie. Most of the GOP is fleeing Trump in droves.

Romney, Ron Paul, Glenn Beck, Richard Hanna, congressman from Virginia, Eric Ericson, Sen. Kirk, etc.

The never Trump movement is huge. Now name me some prominent Democrats who are part of the "never Hillary" movement?

>pope accepts gays
>laws being stricken down to allow "religious people" to discriminate against gays
>gay marriage legal federally
>gay sodomy protected through case law
>Trump wins repub nominee and is pro gay
>anti gay repubs literally irrelevant in this election

on the other hand

>poverty and unemployment all over US
>muslims blowing shit up and stabbing people after asking if they're muslim
>50 gay high score by registered democrat muslim
>boston marathon, muslims
>san bernadino, muslims
>she wants to bring in millions of these people, who she claims killed americans over a video
>all the pro LGBTQ propaganda is "unlikely" to trigger these same muslims
>"I take loads of money from countries who kill gays in the streets as a community, and stone women who are unfaithful"
>"I changed my mind about how I feel about gay people when it was convenient for me politically"
>"I really care about these social issues"

Right, user

>Don't worry, the Dems will sit by and watch as you get killed by muslims.

Yes as opposed to the GOP, like Ted Cruz or Tony Perkins, who will kill me.

>The never Trump movement is huge.

>You know Hillary had someone who actually killed faggots at her rally
>But Trump had someone who said mean things about them!
Jesus you faggots are pathetic. No wonder fifty of you sat there waiting to be executed by the "religion of peace" same people who fund your glorious candidate might I add

>THIS JUST IN CLINTON SECURES 59% OF 0.2% OF THE POPULATION!

L A N D S L I D E

Are you fucking retarded? Can you read, motherfucker? The establishment is not the base.

90% of the GOP is voting Trump. Hillary has a LOWER portion of the Democrats voting for her.

Not only that, 8% of Dems are voting Trump compared to 5% of the GOP for Hillary.

Yes for the most part
I don't think it play a major impact in the race really
I love Trump and I know a couple fags that are voting for him.
I just hope he doesn't get judges that will over turn the Supreme Court decision

You also like to indoctrinate kids you aids ridden faggot

>The people who are against gay marriage are pushing for Killary
Thanks for making my point, fag.

She's against gay marriage mate
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

>But Trump had someone who said mean things about them!

Trump praises Putin and Russia where gay people are killed and imprisoned. Why on earth would anyone sane LGBT person vote for Trump, when he's a Christian fascist?

Hillary has talked shit about gay marriage in the past and wants to being in muslims who will kill you faggots. Trump has Caityln Jenner on his side and doesn't want to ban people from using whatever bathroom and has said marriage and most issues are state rights.

You faglords are pretty pathetic politically and have been delusional and unimportant for years. Your biggest issue was marrying other fags and now you can do that and you still whine and cry like you're oppressed. Constant victim mindset from being disgusted with yourself for being an actual gay.

>The establishment is not the base.

You have to be an extremist to say Glenn Beck and Ron Paul are establishment.

>being this uninformed

What do I expect by an emotion driven single ticket voter.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/donald-trump-may-support-gay-rights-republican-party/

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-gay-rights-224343

nytimes.com/2016/04/23/us/politics/donald-trump-gay-rights.html

washingtonblade.com/2016/07/22/trump-makes-history-lgbt-inclusion-acceptance-speech/

Right user. You seem to be correct again!

>all those household names of the GOP

Just showing their true colors, user.

The worst ratface or Perkins will do is not bake you a cake, try again.

Nice

>She's against gay marriage mate

No she's not.

youtube.com/watch?v=6RP9pbKMJ7c

I hope you're trolling cause no one can be this retarded

>The worst ratface or Perkins will do is not bake you a cake, try again.

Russian model will spread to the USA. Gays will be murdered in the street like Moscow under Trump once he puts Cruz on the US Supreme Court.

trump wnat to shoot you? wtf? please can you just go away?

>Trump
>Christian fascist

I feel bad for how uninformed you are.

Why would any cum guzzling faggot vote for Hillary when she has proven to take money from people who kill faggots?

of course, they're afraid of testosterone

>I hope you're trolling cause no one can be this retarded

Russia today for gays is like Jews in Nazi Germany (and well gays in Nazi Germany)

slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/01/30/gay_russia_under_putin_brutal_bloody_and_horrifying.html

KEK TELLING THE TRUTH

Holy fuck. Hillary literally entertains people who have massacred gays in AMERICAN gay bars and you still defend her to import 550% more of them.

You are mentally ill.

Trump is a Christian who says evolution and climate change isn't real.

and i guess that you're glad the white poeple are dying right?

>Why would any cum guzzling faggot vote for Hillary when she has proven to take money from people who kill faggots?

And Trump doesn't? Yeah Trump really cares about faggots right? He totally gives a shit and won't kill us all once he kills non-whites.

Im pretty sure the DNC got booed to all hell by a mob of angry bernie bots. Does that not count as #NeverHillary?

Catholics for Trump!

>. Hillary literally entertains people who have massacred gays in AMERICAN gay bars and you still defend her to import 550% more of them.

No she didn't. You are fear mongering. The fact 72% of LGBT people support Hillary proves you wrong.

Here you go cum guzzler, this video is for you
youtube.com/watch?v=lQINZ7N1Ses

>mfw she opposed gay marriage for most of her political career

None of those say trump supports fags. On the contrary, he spent the primary season establishing the fact that he supports traditional marriage. Do a YouTube search for "trump traditional marriage" and you will see how wrong you.

Which is good because homosexuals create a lower standard of living for society and they should be put into camps. Hitler had the right idea.

This. But civil marriage only, don't recognise random instachurches doing ceremonies.

but social sceince degree or women studies deggre or art degree do?

Glenn Beck isn't a part of the GOP, merely a failed commentator and Ron Paul admitted he's voting Trump because Hillary is so bad and the """Libertarians""" are a joke this time round.

Try again.

She was up until a few tears ago when it was convenient and publicly ok to come out and say she was for it and even then she was very hesitant. She was also for TPP, NAFTA, the '94 crime bill etc. until it's not popular then she changes face. She'll fo anything for a vote and subsequent power so don't act like she led the LGBT movement when she was against it for so long.

Troll confirmed.

What does climate change and being a christian have to do with anything? Kek, you're so edgy that you take all the "here's what my sociology professor takes jabs at" into one melting pot of a failed insult.

If you want to have a productive argument, try sticking to a single topic. And after you nailed that down, try actually having some research to back it. You'd be surprised of Trump's pro-gay positions in the 80s and 90s. But you're willfully blinding yourself in order to support a literal criminal who supports countries that kill gays and women in the streets, while saying she supports gays and women here.

>Gays will be murdered in the street like Moscow

>Ron Paul admitted he's voting Trump

Ron Paul: I Won't Vote For Trump

newsmax.com/Politics/ron-paul-wont-vote-donald-trump/2016/05/04/id/727244/

>trump makes historic LGBTQ inclusion speech
>none of these say he supports fags

lmao t.reading comprehension

>mentally damaged people prefer a candidate that will push islam ideals onto their lives and safety

HAAHAA SKITTLES, TASTE THE RAINBOW

So this never happened?

It just proves 72% of them are idiots who are trapped in the Democrat blackhole, like all other minorities.

Because 2,000 year old bronze age fairy tales is something we shouldn't take seriously in the 2016 AD. Do you believe the earth is flat? Do you believe earth if 6,000 years old?

>Ted "The Zodiac Killer" Cruz decides to cuck for Trump after being verbally raped by him
>Never Trump huge

>The fact 72% of LGBT people support Hillary proves you wrong.
Just proves the majority of faggots really are mentally ill

>be mentally ill
>oppose the only person who has clearly stated he will protect you

Figures.

Oh look it's another episode of tryimg to connect trump to nazi germany.

>Le "I am an enlightened atheist so christianity should be outlawed" meme

>trump makes historic LGBTQ inclusion speech

>gays should exist

Wow, what a great inclusion speech. :))))DDD

Let's ignore the 40 years of anti-LGBT hate speech from the GOP.

>Butthurt Christard detected.

>You have to be religious to find trannies mentally ill

What is normal about mutilating your dick/vagina and trying to become something you are not?(note, TRYING because no matter what you do you will never be a real *opposite gender*)

most are mass media zombies, expected

>Slate

Wut gave it away?

All religion should be banned. We should have death camps set up for religious people.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary.

Get the fuck off my board, subhuman faggot.

You ignore 1400 years of anti-LGBT hate speech from Islam.

>faggots are special

You guys aren't the favored minority anymore, get the fuck over it. That title belongs to fag hating Muslims. Fags are boring now, deal with it

Not even 3%, these mentally ill freaks are like 1.5% at best.

>strawman mischaracterization of an argument by a lefty

Who'da thought?

Let's ignore the fact that trump has taken vastly different social positions as the GOP yet people want to hold him accountable for things other people have said and done :^)

>we
Fuck off freak. Go sit in a padded room or kill yourself.

So this is why you support hillary, a person who gladly accepts and calls a "friend" a country from where she gets donations and where you would be beheaded just for being who you are right now.

cool

omg, than you wonder why republicans don't try to gain your support. basically beacuse the gop is traditionally opposed to gay marriage, for example, you will never vote for them, not even when a gop candidate tries to help your cause?

Faggots are special like that. They literally will put people in power that will kill them.

>speaking for an entire group of people as if you're intellectually superior and know whats best for everyone to the point that others are not allowed to think for themselves

Liberal 101

The people she wants bring in is from a culture that is a death sentence to fags
Look at Orlando
Look at the fags hanging from cranes in Iran
Trump is not a radical fundie he's had 3 marriages

>A bill that stigmatizes Russia's gay community and bans the distribution of information about homosexuality to children was overwhelmingly approved by the lower house of parliament Tuesday
This translates to:
>Vladimir Putin pushed through a law effectively outlawing openly gay people
bravo!

The cognitive dissonance of these faggots is hilarious.

Why are subhuman degenerates like this even allowed to exist?

Based aussies give the best banter

I hope for the sake of my gay bros that Hillary wins desu.

This is how i know youre a CTR shill. The bushes and other establishment republicans are endorsing Clinton. But yeah keep up with the partisan BULLSHIT

She's actually incredibly racist and bigoted. Her public persona is not.
It's just little things she's let slip here and there; in her emails and private conversations. Her ex secret service talk about what a cunt she is.

>Let's ignore the fact that trump has taken vastly different social positions as the GOP

BULLLLLLSHIT

He wants gay marriage banned
He wants abortion banned
He wants to repeal the Johnson amendment
He praises anti-LGBT Russia
He supports HB 2
He supports "religious freedom laws" that enable discrimination

You have to be fucking stupid to think Russian isn't a dictatorship run by plutocrats.

>Wealth =/= intelligence

Oh yeah, because every retard that doesn't know shit can easily earn 70k a year right?

Wealth as in being born into a wealthy family does not mean you are smart.
But earning 40-70k a year DOES mean that you know how to do things and have skills useful enough to be earning a lot of money

Who cares about LGBT voters? They aren't even 5% of the population

>The bushes and other establishment republicans are endorsing Clinton.

Cheney
Paul Ryan
John Bolton
Mitch Mcconell
John Bonher
Chris Christie
Guleanni

Wow all these "establishments" types supporting Trump. Pro-tip, anti-establishment means racist homophobic.

lol faggot thinks hillary supports gays. She really is good at lying

Sanders dropped out and endorsed Hilary, the fuck are you talking about?? Funding had nothing to do with it and trump spent a billion? Go get your Bernie tattoo lasered off and try to come back to reality because what you posted is like a joke except not funny at all just incredibly stupid.

>She's actually incredibly racist and bigoted.

Trump is the modern day MLK Jr.

I'm really hoping at this point he is a troll but they really are this dumb. Look what happened in Orlando. A fucking Muslim guns their sorry asses down and they still were more upset about not being able to get a fucking cake baked for them over being murdered.

>He wants gay marriage banned
Wrong
He's also very liberal on trans bathroom rights

and what exactly does that have to do with my comment?

>this is literally what gay people believe and what motivates them to vote for the leader of the free world

This is a bad thing? Gawker is literally the lowest form of tabloid "journalism" that has ever existed (to my knowledge)

Their response to "take down those sex tapes" form a FUCKING JUDGE was "lolno faggot"

They deserve to be bankrupted

>He's also very liberal on trans bathroom rights
Who gives a fuck about bathroom rights when he is against gay marriage?

Are trumptards this deluded to think that gay people would vote for him?

We're not all retarded
Just the majority

>Wrong

YES HE DID HE SAID SO HIMSELF

Donald Trump says he’ll overturn same-sex marriage decision if elected

lgbtqnation.com/2016/02/donald-trump-says-hell-overturn-same-sex-marriage-decision-if-elected/

>Trump: you should have the same rights as everyone else
>Clinton: you should have more rights than everyone else
who do you think the faggots are going to go with?

bullshit.
he thinks you americans should get along with russia ( the rest of the world doesn't want ww3,y'know) and said that putin is strong leader (an thats true, even if don't like what outin says)

he doesn't want to ban gay marriage.

also, what's the problem with the religious freedom laws? i'm bi and i don't see the problem. why you want to give your money to bigots? nobody try to push mosques to celebrate gay marriages, so why impose your viewpoint to churches?

>LGBTQNATION

What a reliable and unbiased source

it was wrong to force the states into accepting that

it should be passed in a state by state basis, and if those states don't want to comply, well we should fucking respect that instead of forcing them under a globalist agenda

>LGBT community has high suicidal tendencies, study finds.

Of course the joke is, once she gets in, she doesn't keep that promise and instead helps the people who are funding her who just happen to be people who want to kill faggots.

pro-tip: you're a fucking moron.

LGBT are anti-West communities. They would happily allow hordes of rampaging homophobic Muslims while decrying the rape culture and anti-gay sentiments of the western countries.

>gays for clinton 4-1
>still 25% of the vote for trump

:^)

I want to see the stats by degrees of the college grad or up. Most libtards get a fucking arts degree and think they are educated

>Democrats vote for their economic interests
>None of the reasons not to vote for Trump are economic

wow I never thought Trump to be that based

Wait you're saying that gays, trannies, and lesbos lean more to the PC left??? WHAT???

>What a reliable and unbiased source

>Trump likes LGBT people
>LGBT source, get the fuck out of here.

>pro-tip: you're a fucking moron.

Wow nice comeback. Chris Christie is a RINO establishment shill and Trump will make him AG.

>It has been ruled upon,’ he said.
> “It has been there. If I’m elected I would be very strong in putting certain judges on the bench that maybe could change things, but they have a long way to go.
>I disagree with the court in that it should have been a states’ rights issue.”

He's right it's a states rights issue

Soros refers to people like this as 'useful idiots"

literally will die as traitors to their nation and infedels to the skittles

they were better off when it was just an underground club thing and not these parades of degeneracy.

>faggots
>relevant

I never claimed he did, I'm just saying your source is complete shit

Would you accept a study on systemic racism from Stormfront?

bullshit. I red it and that's bullshit. he doesn't want to ban it, and he won't.
also, do really think the gop is more homophobic than islam?

I vote on more than just how much I love to suck cock.

guess that means I hate myself

>He's right it's a states rights issue

>State's rights

I guess Trump and you favor pic related.

>Pro-tip, anti-establishment means racist homophobic.

OY VEY GOYIM

you wouldn't dare vote for those evil people who think the current system is unfair, would you?

>nigger broadcasting channel

>not these parades of degeneracy.
I'll take Mardi Gras for $500 Alex

>he doesn't want to ban it,

Overturning is banning it. Because that means those states that banned it before will ban gay marriage again.

>radical christian fundies

user confirmed shill

now that's comedy

>Would you accept a study on systemic racism from Stormfront?

There are other sources with the same quote from Trump. You stupid?

They're Uncle Toms user. Didn't you know they're just house googles for the Republicans?

>HOW DARE THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN KENTUCKY HAVE DIFFERENT LAWS THAN CALIFORNIA

If a state wants to disenfranchise all the googles and whores, that's their problem, the googles and whores can always move to elsewhere, there's nothing stopping them leaving Kentucky

Why did you provide such an obviously biased source when there are other ones?

>the left are the ones who care more about your rights as a faggot
>surprised faggots are voting left

It's almost as if people vote for the side that likes them more.

So they are just filthy degenerates after all. And we thought they have potential.

Well.

>Mental health is reflected by education.

So you admit you favor Jim Crow? If a state wants to KILL gays you would favor that?

Good, can't wait for the public executions of LGBT fucks when Islam gets here.

>Why did you provide such an obviously biased source when there are other ones?

Why don't you believe that source?

>IF YOU SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION YOU'RE A WACIST
Do you think we should bring in more refugees from Islamic counties? It's 2016 AD after all

goddamit, in 1940 you couldn't let a black man in white school/train/ect. that was against the law.
nowdays if you want to make a cake for a gay couple you can if you want or you can refuse to do it you don't want to.
can you see the difference?

If the majority of the state voted for it, yes. That's how democracy works, if you don't like it, move to DPRK or Saudi Arabia

Any source that declares itself for a group (LGB or otherwise) is never going to run anything that supports a declared enemy of that group

Maybe we should, hell bring them by the 10 fold. And bring the Mexicunts in too.

It's the only way they'll learn.

State's rights bullshit was answered in 1865 when Lincoln crushed you.

>That's how democracy works,

USA isn't a democracy and never has been a democracy.

State sponsored killings would trigger a civil war or a unimaginable backlash

Hey faglord please fuck the hell off and die of GRIDS

I support Iranian fag laws
Anti abortion laws
Repealing the Johnson amendment (why is this a bad thing to anyone but a faggot)
Russia (all they did was tell faggots don't tell kids they are faggots)
getting trannies in the bathrooms they belong and out of the bathrooms they chose
and religous freedom laws that allow me to yell DIE FAGGOT DIE

and anyone that doesn't on pol belongs in an oven

>can you see the difference?

Yes and I can put up a sign saying NO GAYS ALLOWED and GAYS GO IN THIS BATHROOMS

And gay and straight drinking fountains.

I live in New York faggot

she says anything to get elected. hey dindus, spics, goat fuckers, kikes, fags, vote for me! I will fix everything! Trump is racist!

>called robert byrd her mentor
>fucked haiti in the ass
>long list of shit libs keep ignoring

people seem or like to forget that the united states is a Republic and not a Democracy.

It will not be me getting hurled off a building for being a fag if Hillary gets in and brings in all the sandniggers she wants bro

So instead of allowing the people to decide issues, it should be up to a panel of 7 supreme justices?

How is that any different than Kim Jong Un sending down declarations

Oh I'm sorry, that's how republics work, like it or gtfo faggot. If Senator Jimbob and the Kentucky senate decide to burn all the fags, that's up to Kentucky and doesn't effect the fags in California

America really is the great Satan. Pedophiles now make up so much of the population they are considered an important voting block.

>It will not be me getting hurled off a building for being a fag if Hillary gets in and brings in all the sandniggers she wants bro

Hillary doesn't support killing gays like Donald Trump and Putin.

Why are you linking lgbt are you a faggot

Actually you can't, that would be discwimiatwon

>If Senator Jimbob and the Kentucky senate decide to burn all the fags, that's up to Kentucky and doesn't effect the fags in California

Wow you are so tolerant. I can see why gays are voting for the Republicans. Oh wait.

i already posted there once.

you can't get me to shitpost in places i don't even want to be in, faggot.

>hillary voters
>literal degenerates

Cred Forums was right again

Where does It say that Trump supports killing gays

please listen to me, it is really important to you to get marry in louisiana or in texas? there are bigots in the world ok? that's it. there are planty of blue states in america. but think about the saudis who back hillary, think at all the REAL homophobes from middle east who will enter your country (if you want i'm gonna search for you a poll of how many muslim wants to ban homosexuality in england-->90% by the way).

hes trolling user

a common CTR tactic to make things up

>Hillary takes literal millions from people who kill gays daily.
Sure she doesn't, fudge packer. Also show me proof where Trump and Putin say they want faggots killed.

>The never Trump movement is huge

then how come I've never heard of it?

seriously all those people you mentioned are like the top candidates of people who should die in a fire immediately

everyone hates those cunts

>Where does It say that Trump supports killing gays

GOP platform that is anti-LGBT. Trump is a Republican and Christian. He was also endorsed by Ted Cruz.

Why should I be tolerant, when all you've done is arbitrarily decide that certain rights shouldn't apply and that elected officials in state should have their elected power overridden by unelected justices?

If you are not tolerant of me, then why should I tolerate your horseshit? Two way street fag, you can live happily in San Fran pozzing all the negs, and the rest of us can live in the civilized world enjoying our straight white christian communities

Nah, faggots would rather vote for people who want them dead like democrats.

You're implying the majority of LGBTs are non-binary. When they are in fact just gay.
You're doing it wrong newfag. Kill yourself or fuck off to whatever shithole website you cam from.

>it is really important to you to get marry in louisiana or in texas?

You seem really concerned about overturning gay marriage and allowing bigots to discriminate. You really are working hard at winning my vote over.

lmao

>I'm going prevent people who want to murder you from coming in!
>...
>vote for someone else instead
It's no-brainer that fags have no desire to spread their genes, so death doesn't really matter to them.

So in other words, you have no proof to your claims then, shit-licker.

If you don't want Senator Jimbob to win
Organize and beat him on the electiOn

>Nah, faggots would rather vote for people who want them dead like democrats.

GOP wants me dead. You aren't fooling anyone bigot. The bible says kill gays.

...........................................________........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:,........
.....................,?......................................................\,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:”........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............

>college indoctrination
>intelligent

pick one, faggot

Trump can't and won't build a wall, and you know that.

Most faggots are fucking retarded

She wants to flood the country with muslims

Overturning a supreme court decision and allowing the states to decide it on a state by state basis

In all likelihood, 40+ states would keep the gay marriage, and I highly doubt if you're gay in Kentucky you'll be living there for long anyway

Kill yourself. Obama splated your conservative ass in 2015 and Hillary will appoint more liberal court justices who will overturn state's rights to exist.

Well, that's 50% of 3% of the population voting for shilliary

>You really are working hard at winning my vote over.
You realize mentally ill people can not vote right?

>protecting someone's religious belief is a states rights issue
No, it should be a fucking amendment.

>In all likelihood, 40+ states would keep the gay marriage,

That's not true. Gay marriage was illegal in most stats prior to the court ruling.

Reminder that all homosexuals are pedophiles who will stop at nothing until they are in every child's classroom and bathroom in America.

Homosexual monogamy is a myth and all gays deserve to be killed.

>and I highly doubt if you're gay in Kentucky you'll be living there for long anyway

>if your gay just MOVE
>if your black just MOVE
>if your a women sexually assaulted at work just MOVE

Holy fucking shit are conservatives THIS FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

yeah, but you would be one of the few assholes who does that! jim crow laws were supported by the government, you HAD to be racist, now you can choose to a bigot.
also, doing something like that would be an economic/social suicide.

So by your logic, you're not not going to vote for the GOP because they want you dead, but instead vote for other people who also want you dead. Got it. No wonder you fags have a high suicide rate.

>jim crow laws were supported by the government,

>this bullshit again

Yes racism only existed because of government, yup not like racism existed with slavery and genocide of Native Americans.

you need to learn to read fag, Hillary wants to bring in 550% more muslims then Obama, so you support a person who wants to fill your country with people who think faggots should be killed.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrific-moment-isis-kill-four-5958580

Do a search yourself man find out how they feel about gays

That's because it is guaranteed that homosex will be allowed with her in place. Kikes will have their arms unbound.

You're wrong though
If the GOP hates gays and wants to fire up the ovens how did a openly gay man get a standing ovation at their convention?

Which are the log cabin states? I don't want to move to San fecking Francisco.

>Kill yourself.

I would give you the same advice, but by all accounts you're far more likely to do it than I.

Seems that being mentally ill has an effect on suicide rates, fancy that...

>Obama splated (sic) your conservative ass in 2015 and Hillary will appoint more liberal court justices who will overturn state's rights to exist.

That would require her being alive to take office, and that seems less and less likely every day

>Gay marriage was illegal in most stats prior to the court ruling.

>>Prior to the ruling, 37 states and the District of Columbia had legalized gay marriage
governing.com/gov-data/same-sex-marriage-civil-unions-doma-laws-by-state.html

37 is more than half of 50, ergo most states did not ban gay marriage

>MAN SURE DO LOVE LIVING AROUND PEOPLE THAT HATE ME
>LITERALLY THE ENTIRE STATE WANTS ME DEAD BUT THE COURTS SAID THEY HAVE TO LET ME LIVE
>I FEEL SO WELCOME DOWN AT THE K MART WHEN EVERYONE STOPS TO SPIN IN MY FACE

>i dont understand why LGBTQTs dont want fag dragging muslims to come and stone them

Yeah, real fucking mystery.

Why would you want to live with people who hate you?

New England is pretty fag friendly and really nice. I've only been to Massachusetts and Florida, and I preferred Mass. Florida was too hot and full of googles and spics

You deserve death you filthy reprobate. Kill yourself before you molest anymore children.

The fact that neopol actually defends faggots is sickening

you know that in russia homosexuality is legal, right?

>MAN SURE DO LOVE LIVING AROUND PEOPLE THAT HATE ME

This is literally the same augments for racism and Jim Crow. And people wonder why Trump voters are racist.

Well we know what to do Cred Forums lets heat some gays up to 616 degrees!

Gays aren't pedophiles though.

>tranny
>voting trump

Why would anyone lgbt vote for Clinton?
>wanting to import millions of refugees from cultures who hate lgbt people and freedom

>Why would you want to live with people who hate you?

Why should my rights be denied because of some line on a map? I didn't know civil rights ended when you reach this imagery border.

>New England
Isn't that the eastern dark heart of poz?

So rather than leaving the klan kompound, Tyrone should double down and build his log cabin right at the base of the giant cross?

complains about pedos but votes for pedo Trump!

you really can see the difference between mass murder and don't let 2 people marry each other?

Faggots gonna fag.
Homosex are the most gullible people, no wonder media can pour any shit in their heads

Yeah fuck having borders and laws and shit.

Why should a muslims right to white virgins end when he reached some imaginary border?

>you really can see the difference between mass murder and don't let 2 people marry each other?

Gays would be mass murdered in the USA is GOP wins this November.

As if the university system in the US isn't just one giant leftist brainwashing facility where you will be refused a degree after years of work and $10,000's for holding the wrong political opinions.

>imaginary

See that sign that says "Now leaving California?" that's an actual, physical border
>Why should my rights be denied because of some line on a map?
You don't have those rights in states XY and Z, the senates decided they don't like your kind round those parts

Im gay and I'm voting Trump.

Eat shit amd die liberal.

Your house of lies is falling down like a deck of cards.

Pretty much, if you want to live among gays then you're going to be living around aids and a LOT of STDs, it comes with the territory

Well I hope you are first in line in that case.

>my country doesnt have civil rights so im entitled to enter yours which does

lmfao no

Wow the majority of 5% of the population, what a large number. I'm so impressed.

Why should my rights be denied because of where I live in the USA?

This is why we need federal government. Because when you allow the "states" to decide, you get a whole lot of Evangelical bible thumping christards choosing what to do. We already see this already. The bible thumeprs are pushing for murdering gays like in North Carolina.

>Fags get mass murdered by Hillary supporter in Orlando. People who kills fags regularly give lots of money to Hillary
>Worries about GOP not baking them a cake
Yep fags are mentally ill

>Kentucky is a country and every state is also a country.

>assumes things that he doesn't know

Trump lost my vote the second he said LGBTQ

Don't get me wrong I'm not voting for Clinton either, but I refuse to vote for someone who panders to the mentally ill to get votes

What if I'm fired from my job and denied housing? These issues effect me personally.

"genocide"

You and I both know we culturally enriched them.

>67 posts by this ID

is this a joke? there's not one christian nation in which there is a law about killing gays.
no catholics, no evengelicals,no protestants. no christain support killing gays. many muslims do,tho

Concentrated in Democrat strongholds. It doesn't matter

Then go live in a muslim country fag if you are so eager for free flying lessons. I mean why wait for 10 or 15 years till it happens here

So I assume you are against allowing muslims in then since they hate gays and want them dead too

>70 posts by this ID
>kicks off this spergfest by demonstrating it doesn't understand how voting districts work
>surely not pretending to be retarded

>If you're gay you should live in an anti-gay place and expect everything to be fine
Actually yes, please convince them to do this.

i live in italy and i voted to legalize gay marriage here, retard

>Why should my rights be denied because of where I live in the USA?
Because the USA is not a unitary state, it's a federal one where the states have rights
>This is why we need federal government. Because when you allow the "states" to decide, you get a whole lot of Evangelical bible thumping christards choosing what to do. We already see this already. The bible thumeprs are pushing for murdering gays like in North Carolina.
Those bible thumpers have just as many votes as you do, one per person, and if they outvote your then they get to decide who has and who does not have rights. That's how it works in America, if you don't like it you're welcome to leave, I'll take your citizenship and you can come live in gay loving Scotland

>Concentrated in Democrat strongholds. It doesn't matter

Gays exist in every states and we vote, including swing states. You think gays don't exist in North Carolina, Florida, Ohio?

You literally do not deserve to live anyway. I would be more concerned about burning in hell for all enternity if I was you.

The right to live is a universal human right though.

Your a dumb fuck. USA is a unitary state. We have a federal government. States shouldn't exist.

>You think gays don't exist in North Carolina, Florida, Ohio?
They are an insignificant minority whose votes largely don't make a difference.

Demographics, how do they work?

>gays nationally are 3% of the population
>therefore they're also 3% in all the swing districts ha ha
doubling down, huh?

Are you telling me that the epitome of brain washed good guys who only make up at most 2% of the population don't like Trump?
Oh nooo

also what about all the rest of my post? you just don't give a shit, right? who cares 90% of muslims who hillary wants to import in your country hate, who cares if she'll send other troops in the middle ast, if gays in texas can marry everything woukd be fine

Speak for yourself buddy, I think we should ship em out into the middle of the ocean with just enough gas in the boat to get to the dead center and then let the sharks eat em

Any Christian who tells you homosexuality is ok is not a Christian

>USA is a unitary state.
Well that's just wrong
>We have a federal government.
Unfortunately
>States shouldn't exist.
Yes lets make the entire country one big state, so that Florida and Alaska are held to the same laws

>so that Florida and Alaska are held to the same laws

Yes that's how it should be. Everything should be federalized.

He mad that he can't live with muslims

you must really like the climate in Alabama

So because of over fishing in Florida, Alaskan fishing should be stopped?

A drought in CA means that there should be a hosepipe ban in MN?

A heatwave in FL means that there should be extra AC shipped to ND?

Why?

Fun Fact: There is nothing wrong with being gay.

It's okay for a guy to love another guy or a girl to love another girl.

A gay male soldier is just as likely to risk his life for his unit as any other soldier.

Similarly lesbian mothers love their children very much.

i didn't say that. most of the people were racist so they elected people in the governemt who made racist laws. nowday is about let people do the fuck they wnat.
you want to marry a person of your sam sex? ok you don't want them to marry in your church? fine.
freedom is a two way road.

In 2011, the GOP booed a gay solider. Whyshould I vote for them?

>everything should be federalized
>lets just throw our constitution and founding ideas out the window
>because 3% of the population demands it
>the laws created by a bunch out out of touch bureaucrats will fit perfectly

>74 posts by this ID
Jesus christ

To preserve the genetic legacy of white people.

Remember how they were saying gay white males shouldnt be part of the LGBT commmunity because they're too "privileged" IE not retarded niggers and women who refuse to acknowledge that muslims want to kill them?

I wonder if it could just be that they arent including gay white males

>To preserve the genetic legacy of white people.

Why should I care about white people?

Down here in Florida I am seeing Trump signs pop up all over the place which is weird since before they were all Marco Rubio signs

>I wonder if it could just be that they arent including gay white males

Prove it shill.

yeah,sure. i'm done talking with you. i hope not all gay people who are reading this agree with this guy

If you are white you should care.
It's called preservation of your own species.

source about the NC thing?

>It's called preservation of your own species.

I'll be dead soon and none of these would mean shit.

wao that's great. reatards bigots and retard gays in the same thread

Fun fact: homosexuals are sexual deviants who get off on spreading disease and molest children. If you meet any gay person there is a 1 in 4 chance they have had over 500 sexual partners. Gay men are 50 times more likely to have AIDS than straight people and still often take no precautions when sodomizing each other.

There is no evidence to suggest that gay monogamy is real with even 20 percent of the homosexual community , with 80 percent admitting they regularly committed adultery with their spouse.

Homosexuality has been confirmed by multiple twins studies to have nothing to do with genetics and actual evidence of a gay gene has never been found.

So our nation isn't flooded by gay hating muslims that would rather watch you die than parade around in the streets. Like you're peers have been for decades now.

Do you really think bringing in "refugees" from an area dominated by fundamental Islam that will not assimilate is a good idea for you?

Imagine Orlando 2.0 only on a larger scale and with ISIS members pulling the triggers. Have the STD's eaten that many holes in your head?

>So our nation isn't flooded by gay hating muslims

No, not every Muslim is anti-LGBT, just like not every Christian is. Bible says to kill gay people btw.

that is frightining

Irrelevant, as a member of the white race you should do your best to preserve it.
It is your duty.

Btw how the fuck have you managed to carry this thread so far, is Cred Forums retarded?

Christendom is very open to interpretation, the bible is all metaphors and proverbs

Islam on the other hand is very direct. The Quran is full of little gems like "go into the homes of unbelievers, sow terror in their hears and kill them where you find them"

federalized is the opposite of that, dumb shit