Yugoslavia

There's too many countries nowadays. Give me one good reason why this shouldn't make a come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=9gRmLoeziE4
youtube.com/watch?v=hekZHDiXOws
youtube.com/watch?v=RtsCG0U1cRA
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muslims ruin everything

serbs ruin everything

uhm, you started the war in the 90s so fuck off
we had the guts to forgive you your world war 2 shit

I just realized that macedonia looks like a hairy ballsack

What do you mean, you can literally never have too many countries.

Also this.

>you started the war in the 90s so fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_Revolution

and slovenia looks like a doggy face
and east serbia is like a small featherless wing lmao

because slovenia won't go back to join the neanderthals

It can't be unseen

wait til i tell Cred Forums

>Muslims ruin everything
And yet every one backed out because serbia started shitting on every one

I'm more interested about unifying Sweden and Somalia

>you can never have to many countries
yeah, but that only applies to the big countries. I'd like to see a Quebec or Cascadia right around now. It's the smaller ones that only need unifying. Yugo used to be aesthetic until it became a clusterfuck of slavs.

Greek orthodox = muslim
Just roll with it.

In Vic 2 I managed to get Europe to (almost) match today's borders. I cheated a bit and switched over to Ethiopia so I could annex Sweden.

around bosniaks never relax

Well said Roman Catholic nation.

And they finished it to.

>ireland shows up to a war thread

No Tito to hold it all together this go around. Only way I could see it working is if you let the Serbs take up their national past time and remove kebab before the union.

despite being a mutliethnic nation it never transcended its many ethnic groups, instead of people not giving a fuck about what ethnic group you come from and only caring about what you can do(like in america for example) it was run by one ethnic group, the Serbs, and an iron fisted Serbian dictator.

Despite being a minority the Serbs were given special privileges over other groups and had overwhelming control of the government and military. To protect their priveliged position serbs were fiercely loyal to the regime, no matter how brutally repressive of other groups it became, because they were fearful that should things change another ethnic group would take revenge on them.

This is why when Yugoslavia started to break apart it was the Serbs who fought so viciously to try to keep things from changing.

Interestingly this was a similar approach that Saddam Hussein took with Iraqi sunnis and likewise his ousting triggered a brutal civil war where many sunnis were indeed massacred by their own police and military (now controlled by the shia) out of revenge. And then people wonder why they were so willing to join ISIS.

>Greece and Yugo never wiped Albania off the map during the cold war
feels bad

Because it's impossible for white people with pretty much identical language , culture and genetics to live together in a "multicultural" state so we had to be dismantled and the west supported every separatist movement they could find but you guys should be able to live together with millions of niggers and terrorist just fine because we're all human

>not liking albanian women

faggot detected

You people know that Yugoslavia was a kingdom before ww2???

Commie cuck

I preferr my women without a beard

>an iron fisted Serbian dictator
Tito was croat

iirc Tito was a Yugoslav

how un-german of you, mehmet.

We're a chicken you shitlord

Because Tito is gone

No?

croat nazi dick suckers ruin everything

He was born in Croatia, the only good croat

THAT ID LOL

President Slobodan save us from imperialist NATO.

we don't want to live together
leave everything as it is

fix'd

>this

Because those territories feel more Italian than Yugoslav.

fix'd

Because each valley in this region contains a different type of sociopath.

funny how you mention serbs being privileged while in the same time Tito kept giving autonomy left and right, splitting up Serbia kill every single serb that had anything to do with Russia
or well the royal family and the chetniks
Tito was not good towards Serbs, that's why many Serbs hate him

fix'd

>wants a 3rd Yoloslavia

two failed attempts were already enough

Slovenia
>mountain jews

Croatia
>German cocksuckers
>hypocrites
>we wuz germania n shieet

Bosnia
>ottoman/turk cocksuckers
>muzzie lunatics
>we wuz islam n shiieet

Serbia
>russian cocksuckers
>has that lunatic neighbour vibe
>muh orthodox

Macedonia
>ayo we wuz

Montenegro
>opportunistic mountain jews

Around slavs, never relax.

Don't even think about it Italy.
Otherwise you'll loose your northern clay to slavshits and Austrians.

fuck you give back gradec

MAGA

>Netherlands
>German cocksuckers
>hypocrites
>we wuz germania n shieet

ftfy kanker fag

Exactly, we must focus on greater Serbia.

ITT: MIDF and Clinton shills

Did I hit a nerve, Stipe? Literally no1 even likes you here. Even the biggest leftists will utter 'mof' at germans.

like this?

Croats had the whole "we wuz ostrogoths and sheet" thanks to WW2 propaganda the Ustaša regime did by misinterpreting a historical source which described the geographical origin of Croats in an ambiguous way ("This side of Dunav" nobody knows which side tho).

I'm honestly more concerned about their neo-commie ways.

Wos host Du grod von mia gsagt Du gstingada kloana Saugrattler? Du woast fei scho dass I schon aus da Grundi im Hochzug bei de Gebirgsjaga ois Besta aussaganga bin, I war in am Hauffa saugeheime Raffareien mit de Mohammedana und hob über 300 obgraglt, garantiert. I bin a drainierta Untergrundkempfa und I bin da beste Scharfschütz von da ganzn Armee. Du bist nix für mi ois a zui mera, I blos Dir so prazis Dei Liachtal aus wie's die Welt no ned gseng hod, host me? Du glaubst Du kanntst davokemma nachdem Du sowas von mia gsogt host aufm Internet? Da denkst nummoi drüba noch, Oarschgsicht. Grao wie mia redn ruaf I meine Spionage-Spezln im ganzn Bayernland zsam, und dei IP werd grod im moment zruckverfoigt oiso richt Di scho amoi her fürn Sturm, Du Wurm. Der Sturm der wo des kloane Ding ausradiert wos Du rührselig Lebn nennst. Du bist aufgschmissn. Kloana. I kon übaroi sei, ollawei, und i kon de auf mera wia siebnhundad Artn dagragln, und des aloa mit meine Handerln. I bin ned blos gübt im Wirtshausraffa, sondern i hob a an zugriff auf des ganze Arsenal von der freiwillign Feiawehr von Olching und i werd des ois hernemma damit Dei gstingada Hintan vom schena Bayernland runtergspült werd, Du kloana Schoashauffn! Wenn Du gwusst hätts wos Dei kloana "schlauer" Kommentar auf Cred Forums runterreisst, dann hättst wahrscheinlich Dei voisoachts Maul ghoidn. Aba Du hosts ned kenna, Du host Dei Mei aufreissn miassn, und jetzt zoist, Du gottverdammta Troddl. I scheiss an grant üba Dir aus und Du werst drin dasauffa. Du bist komplett hi, Klona!

Schene Kopiernudel! feichts maimai!

Can't be unseen.

Ja freili schee, net so oraidige kaas spatzn vom möchtgern preißn.

I prefer not. Leave our clay alone and let us live in peace.

hoid dei goschn und schleich di

k

can never work. only a greater serbia or a greater croatia. its against human nature to ask someone to cuck their own culture, you need to destroy opposing cultures and enforce your own create lasting unity

youtube.com/watch?v=9gRmLoeziE4

Give it 50 years. Another Yugoslavia might be possible then.

We are basically the same though. Coats are Catholic and Serbs are Orthodox. That's literally the only difference. Well, that and they use the latin alphabet while we use the cyrillic and the latin one. We look the same and we speak the same language. Our cultures are near identical. Hating each other is stupid.

you have to go back

you stop that right now

youtube.com/watch?v=hekZHDiXOws

this is pretty much why.
yugo would make an amazing sports team. only reason for reunification. otherwise, not a GOAT country, too much infighting and too many issues that couldn't be resolved.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RtsCG0U1cRA

It would be only appropriate, after throwing your economy and sovereignty in the trash to throw the picture of the man who created the former two

Image is out of date

It is not :^)

south slavs all hate each other even though they're exactly the same
It doesn't make any sense

>what is the 30 year's war

Imagine all the anglos live in the same country, you, canadians, brits, sharts and kiwis now add hostility and you can imagine

>canadians, brits, sharts and kiwis
that would be amazing tho

>canadians
>hostility

wew lad

>when the eternal s*rb single handedly destroys an entire region

you gotta give those subhumans credit

you're both filthy shitskins m8

we are european while you are abbos, but u call us shitskins

rly makes u think wtf

you're not white if your country's a shithole, filthy gypsy cunt

But how are we whiter than you :^(

Is everyone from Balkans a vegetarian?

Why are you always picking fights like teens on periods?

>muh country

Fuck your county

>muuuhhh heritage!

Fuck your heritage too, what can you buy with heritage?

>muuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh people

Care about your family and friends.

>Muuuuuuuhhhh 85 thousand chimpanzeellion

Doesn't surprise me you're mentally 25 years in the past because you're around there technologically too. (Been to every Exit festival since 2011, stayed in Novi Sad, Sabac and a few more cities).

Relax a smoke a jay faggots, chill already. You're doing nothing by comparing dicks on the interwebs.

you are even more similar to the serbs than croats are, what happened?

c'mon you can do better than that m8

Fuck off you truly are the niggers of europe every thread involving a balkan country derails into a flamewar.

>>muuuhhh heritage!
>Fuck your heritage too, what can you buy with heritage?
Are you Jewish ?

>There's too many countries

fuck off globalist

>you are even more similar to the serbs than croats are, what happened?

S*rbs are like the confederate states of america. Only reason here is that their rebellion didn't fail.

Later they took more of our clay.

it's just another Cred Forums visits Cred Forums episode

A-a-are you retarded?

honestly thinking italy could take clay from the war machine that was yugoslavia, kek

great serbia streches to the east and south of modern day serbia not the west.

true when yugo nigger riot they really put on a show

The eternal NORD

SHITTING ON THE PROUD SOUTHERN PEOPLE because he HIMSELF is ashamed of the niggers with their BBCs planted firmly in the loins of his nation

I've been to Oslo, it is as the Congo

>S*rbs are like the confederate states of america

kek'd

Imagine being serbian and going to Latvia
And you wanna fuck a hooker but you don't wanna give her too much money

How the fuck would you negotiate a price then? With heritage?
Nuh buddy, learn dem latvian culture, accept people who are different and avoid the shitty ones

>i hate u cuz ur [insert nationality here]
is just retarded and childish. I met an assload of muslims in Oslo and at first all of them were fucking assholes. But if you give them a chance, they have some special values you can learn from.
And they have good food, man.

Yeah fuck Oslo, that's Little Mogadishu actually combined with New Baghdad

Come here to my north where real people live
6 months winter, arctic winds, wild animals and gorgeous, indigenous blondes.
I'm not shitting on anyone you small-dicked canadian fuck, I'm telling them to take the tension down and stop behaving like reptiles

Never even opened Cred Forums, but whatever gloats your float

A-Anders is that you?

was not referring to you, but to the "bring back yoloslavia" faggots

shhh

Oh, apologies
No, it's your long-lost friend, Common Sense

First, they came for Oslo
I said nothing because they are New Baghdadadishu

What will you do when the original KANGS come to claim their REAL ancestral homelands, honkey?

>No, it's your long-lost friend, Common Sense

i see no difference in that kek

They won't come to where the Arctic Winds blow, friend.
Even if they do, I will watch them be miserable and alone until they decide they can't stand it any longer.

I
Am
Niggerless.

Memes aside, it's the same here.

Small town Canada might have, at most, one asian lady married to a white man.

Serbia is EU's bitch right now, its a official candidate country.

Don't you have the french there?
I find them worse than muslims, honestly
With their ouis and cheese and le attitude

I'm from Alberta. We have tiny French villages about. One of my mother's childhood friends is from there. I've been to Quebec and speak French as a second language.

I would much rather deal with them then Muslims or Chinese or whoever the fuck decides to move here. Stick with the evil you know, I suppose.

>nationalists bashing nation states and favoring multicultural federations

le *sigh*

>Ontario
>Newfoundland
>Master race

Pick one my man.

is ontario still shit even without toronto?

are newfies that bad?

Yugoslavia is such a cool name, anyone agrees?

You seem like an angry frog to me.

Anyone who has been to Newfoundland knows its top tier.

To anyone considering replying to this poster as if they were actually human, take note that he is a Tonibler Kaladont, i.e. Albanian diaspora.

>Tonibler Kaladont

my sides are in srebrenica

How can someone be so wrong?

WE WUZ CARANTANIANS AND SHIET

pls bring back your old flag

Maybe we could keep our current one but just replace the leaf with the old crest. Like so.

says the turkish flag

noice

It's weird that I've been to a country that doesn't even exist anymore. Yugoslavia was beautiful.

One more change. Made the red sides the red of our old flag. I like that red better.

Not French.

And Newfoundlanders are nice when they stay in fucking Newfoundland.

perfect

czech'd

As a Newfoundlander I'm not going to argue that. They are after all the idiots who left here. I'm sorry for the people we send over to Alberta.

I like our new flag better. So that'll be a no.

Almost all newfies have fled newfoundland, myself included. Beautiful place, and I want to retire there someday, but you can't find work there.

Yeah I can't blame people who can't find work here. We definitely need more jobs.

My fucking sides ahahahaha

>fuck your country
>fuck your heritage
>jay
>chill
>exit festival
Spoken like a true degenerate

this tbqh

A yugo living here since the 70ies, he went home some time back. He worked his ass off here and was a serb, I actually think I am named after him, he worked with my father since he was 16 yo.

Well when he went home, he wasn't going to Serbia. I can't describe it, kinda heart breaking.
>Cya, love ya'll, I'm going home to Yugoslavia

Yugoslavia was also our sister nation, we had much in common with them. Not quite commies, not quite nazies.

But what about us?

you are beyond saving cuckistan

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

Yeah 3rd time's a charm

Why can't we bury the hatchet and start over?

Only if said hatchet is buried in the heads of Bosniaks and Albanians and every domestic traitor, like the politicians who like to stir up shit for their own power grabs.

first you need to remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=EMe_kMnng_Q

>dubs followed by trips

wow not cool bro not everyone of us wanted yugo to break or even hate serbs that much

Well you are our brother Sven, you know this.

I'll be honest with you, Albanianfag.

I don't actually give a lot of thought to those of you living in your own country.

I just want to exterminate the ones in Kosovo.

The will of the KEK.

...i'm from kosovo my friend,hell most of my family's closed friends are serbs,but here the problem we balkan folks are so obsessed with the past we can't see the future

Well, if the alternative is to give up a part of our country so you can live in peace, I'd rather commit genocide.

I'm fine with murdering the politicians.

Disagree with murdering bosniaks and alboshits, I believe they can be saved as long as they speak croatian/serbian.
You just have to take back Kosovo.

How is Kosovo even still a thing, it's a bigger joke than Bosnia.

Yugoslavia was a genocidal country that executed anyone ethnically Italian or German

in all honestly i don't care if kosovo is independet or part of serbia as long as no one bothers me i'm good

Rightfully so, fuck those coast grabbing niggers and the aryan cucklords.

No need to when every former Yugoslav state becomes part of the EU.

>How is Kosovo even still a thing, it's a bigger joke than Bosnia.

America.

And Jews.

Foreign media can't stop praising Kosovo and how it seceded from Serbia in complete violation of our constitution, but the moment Serbs in Bosnia talk about having their statehood day on the 9th of January, they act like they're readying for war and how it totally violates constitution and what not.

Basically, the West overlooks the flaws of those things that go to its benefit and finds flaws and exaggerate them to push their own narrative.

I'd be fine with you living there if the rest of your people didn't cause us so much grievance.

But they do, so I don't see peace as an option.

This is the most Serbian post ever. There's no difference between Serbs and Kosovars yet you guys have gone to war multiple times over it. Fucking Baltic states.

i know what you mean then again i can only speak for myself,hope one day we all get long with each other

I'll give you one: They're all sorts of psychopaths.

>There's no difference between Serbs and Kosovars

The very genetic difference is huge.

Italians weren't cucks back then tho, and Germans weren't on the coast. You make no sense. Also what if they were just tourists?

Not only are you ignorant of the cultural and genetic divide between us two, you don't even know where on the map we are.

Maybe, one day.

Everyone's a psychopath in Balkans. That's how we survive.

You will lose more than abunch of organs this time.

Srbe na vrbe. Smrt u srbija.

Hey serboshill, do you still masturbate to pictures of miloshill?

>88

disregard that yugocommie cuck. you can bet he was on life support when the leftist coalition lost in the elections.

wow a albanian from albania you idiots can speak english,call me astounded

>Everyone's a psychopath in Balkans. That's how we survive.

I also hear everyone and their mother hides M70s and other weapons in their attics or wherever. You know, for emergencies.

oh boy here we go again

>lives 2km from kosovo border
>OUR GENETIC DIFFERENCES

Who gives a shit? Your countries are worthless anyway. Might as well lump them all together with Macdeonia and get something approaching a functional nation-state.

The germans were historically the cucks and the Italians were coast grabbing niggers.

Shut the fuck up you nigger-tier subhuman, we're trying to have a civilized discussion.

Check the gun ownership statistics.

After the USA, Serbia is #2.

We have a shitload of guns. Basically, legacy stuff.

They tried that once, we all know how it ended.

I just love these balkan threads. Its nice to see pure hatred from time to time. Hope we can see one more genocide in our lifetime

Archduke Ferdinand's problem was he didn't keep his boot on Slavic throats.

Because not every country is America.
fin.

I almost killed my entire family with a grenade my uncle was hiding under his bed when I was 2 years old.
Shit was dope yo.

Start a Scandinavian thread and get the same responses with different flags.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS

YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

>The Archduke
>Punish Slavs

He was literally married to one and wanted to turn Austria into a Slavic state just to hold onto his power.

What are you talking about?
Love is in the air.

this is the containment thread dont do this shit on pol

Are the Balkans the region with a lot of landmines left in the ground?

From kosovo.
And boy. In war in 1999 we got the flgreat chance to murder some servs and kill some of those rats fleeing.
Operation ulluja was great too. Lots of albanian volunteers went to fight against servs.

It was truly enjoable.
Stay in the closet little serv.

I have 5 aks and I would love to use them when the time comes again.

There is a certain pleasure killing serbs.

Yeah, this was the problem. He should've been shoahing the shit out of you.

I don't know how big the problem is but my dad was making quite a fortune from removing mines.
That is until he retired and his ex wife got 3/4ths of his income.

Cred Forums is for cucks Cred Forums is my true home.

you should know what happens when this thread comes up on pol

you sure that's a good idea pal?you are still sticking in the past... its time to move on in the future

Friendly banter and love mostly.

What are you implying?

did you participate in the referendum?

friendly banter is not a thing that comes up

its ends up with everyone except us arguing in slav speak

the foreigners know that and thats why these threads are always made by them

i live in the federation

>and an iron fisted Serbian dictator.
Tito was from Croatia, and it was he who split Serbia into three parts so that Serbs wouldn't get the most control

That's our way of love.
Only God can judge us.

then you can only hope RS gets this one through and then the next one about BRExit so croats can go for their own entity.

Why? Since when one negotiates with gopniks from servia?

You will try their genocidal shit again. Its always smart to stockpile bombs and weapons in case you get reassured again they can go kill a bunch of civilians.
Its what they do. They got their shit pushed back in twice.

You won't try anything unless putin says so. There is no dialogue with servs.

>in the same time Tito kept giving autonomy left and right
Well you know, if you want to keep your country together you gotta recognize everyone in it. Shame you serbs fucked it up, it was a beautiful concept.

it doesn't work like that

the referendum shit is just general and local election bait

for years now

and the "i have muh ak47 for da serbs redy" is the reason why most of the world think almost all albanians are retards or idiots,you are pertty much giving them a reason to call us retard and idiots

that's what they said in the UK too

its not the same

Well you must be retarded. Tellcyou what, tell that to the servs. Because they are the only ones still dreaming about yugoslavia.

Kek.
What the world thinks is none or my concern. I want to protect my homeland.

And fuck you too.

>Well you know, if you want to keep your country together you gotta recognize everyone in it.

this is the core of it. In UK London/England know whats up and are smart enough to always patronize the other members. But the Serbian attitude is just... no.

same to you chap have fun living in your cave

and they are currently still in the EU, the pound hasn't recovered, they split their country in half and farage is still pocketing eu money that most brits can only dream about

>I want to protect my homeland.
from exactly what? do you really think that we are some mad butchers who want to invade your country or what? lmao

Only if Slovenia is ceded to Italy and its people genocided and replaced by Italians.

As much as I dislike the eu cocksuckers I don't think we'd let you do that.
You'd just get cocky and try to take our coast again.

Nigger I'm from Mirdite, you don't get more mainland Albanian than me. Your whole story is made up bullshit and we both know it, so shut the fuck up, shove those AK's up your asshole and fuck off.

You as what?

Better to live in a cave to call your home, than go like beggars asking the europeans for handouts, or speak a language that isnt my mothers.

just because you don't have the wealth of a western country does not mean it is not the same. you can do it.

>not taking time to get the best out the deals for your own people
>not milking that EU cow for some extra butthurt
>muh pound is low, yet they still manage to get economic deals abroad from the EU
>a politician gets more than the average joe
>building the wall in calais to keep refugees out

You greek/orthodox minority is just annoying. Go to servia pal.

Kosova is part of albania. :)

>just because you don't have the wealth of a western country does not mean it is not the same. you can do it.

you dont know what you're talking about, he does

because multicultualism is dildos

that could work if the euros kick out the various tards. they exist only as a buffer to mordor at the moment.

I'm not a Greek minority either you fucking faggot. How the fuck would Greeks end up in the cultural heart of Northern Albania, answer me this.

>not taking time to get the best out the deals for your own people
yeah that's what he's doing

>not milking that EU cow for some extra butthurt
milking the UK as well also your money

>muh pound is low, yet they still manage to get economic deals abroad from the EU
nominal stuff goes up

>a politician gets more than the average joe
100k€/year to be exact and his salary didn't go down because it's in €

>building the wall in calais to keep refugees out
that's their immigrations minister

afraid of another war hrvoje? it happened 41, 91 and it will happen again. stay comfy as long as you can.

if it leads to dismantling the EU more the better. and by the looks of it we are going that road.

>their immigrations minister

yup torries came to their senses and hopped on the Brexit bandwaggon after they seen that it will win.

>no difference
>baltic states

And this is the most American post ever

You are jusy a brainwashed servian inbred cretin.
Fuck off to serves.

I'm not fucking off anywhere faggot, it's you who are the brainwashed inbred cretin. Differently from you i could actually do something if war broke out.

>be goatfucker
>meet turk after the death of glorious christian king skanderbeg
>turk tells you that in islam fucking goats is holy
>convert to islam

Fuck off.

>have symbol of skanderbeg on flag
>but believe in the religion of your conquerors
>albanian logic

because they fucked your women

Yeah they will show the world by joining efta

I'm christian, all of Northern Albania is.

Why can't we just reunite?
Is there any real difference between us?

enjoy your CETA and TTIP janez

He split Serbia into 3 parts so that Serbia has more votes in the presidency.Add to this Montenegro and Bosnia. Together they overruled Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia.

nationalistic retards are the problem

Don't talk shit about Nationalism.

Would it be possible to unite us under a common identity while still allowing for individual national symbols as well as languages to remain?
Like keeping us united by allowing our own individual nationalisms to remain until a bigger sense of unity is established?

It's very possible, as long as the guy in charge knows what he's doing. Once the guy in charge starts favoring a group over the other, or restrict a group to jelly another, it's where Nationalism creates division instead of Unity.

>Karadjordjevic
>Tito

Yugoslavia when Croat ruled it = Good, stable yugoslavia
Yugoslavia when other yugoturks try to rule it = breakup and war

this

Honestly, you guys should assimilate, your cultures are compatible.

The United States used to have British, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, German, French, Dutch, all the sub-ethnicities of German and French like Normans, etc. There were, originally, some tensions between those groups.

After a few generations, they all mixed together and learned English, and became the "white" race.

After so many generations, spics are still spics and niggers are still niggers.

Race is real. Country is a construction.

>samefagging on a board with IDs

go back to retard

French canadians arent like french from france, 250 years of isolation separate us, we are more north americans than french desu

think about it >>moose hunting is a religion, hockey is national sport and we drink more beer than wine

this lol

Because it was another Communist experiment resulting in poverty and corruption, you commie apologist.

Trip won't pass EU can't agree amongst itself

Holy fuck I thought thread was dead when I left hours ago.
Thanks for keeping it alive, Mick. This is the biggest thread I've ever made.

must be comfy there

>Bulgaria's dick thrusts deep into the young yugo pussy
Heh

It's quite stupid to dissolve such a strong cunt.

Think abou it. You had literally a neutral potential world power in the midst of europe and literally between east and west. YOU HAD EVERYTHING to be the only neutral power untouchable by the others. If you really played your cards right, worked together, and formed an adequate defense, the west nor the east would even DARE to touch you.

Their only way was to jew you. Turning friends into enemies, making money count and incite nationalist hatred.

Know that everyone wanted a piece of the balkan cake. The jews for the $$$, the arabs for religion, america and russia/soviet for regional power, resources in Kosovo, etc. It was being pulled apart from everywhere and you let them. Croats, Serbs, Bosniaks, are all to blame for this atrocity.

Congratulations, you played yourself. Keep hating eachother like the lowlife ants you are. Because you're too blind to see what is going on the grand scheme of things.

You had so much but now you have nothing.

Talking about pussy, most whores I've seen here are from Bulgaria.

>Australia shows up to a war thread