Faith

>faith
>prayer
>almsgiving
>fasting
>pilgrimage
These are the 5 pillars of islam. I dare you to find a more peaceful and more sympathetic religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>almsgiving

the idea of giving money to the poor in order to help them is retarded. give them jobs instead.

>flag

Buddhism

All jew god religions are retarded

>sympathetic
i do not find bombs and trucks driving into crowds to be sympathetic, it's actually shocking how shit islam and its adherents are

>sympathetic

>sees flag
>op that praises islam
Jesus christ this meme reality is too much.

>Beheadings
>yizz the tax unbelievers has to pay
>fucking children
>taking and raping slaves
>Criminal

This are the 5 pillars of the prophet muhamad

Islam is not a religion, in fact Islam is a cult
Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna are what Islam is all about

What do you expect - they loved their 4 million roaches so much, they took 1 million more shitskins.

All hail the murdercube

in a zombie apocalypse situation could you pull one off and fire it if you could find ammo

Dont judge a person by his words. His actions will tell you who he really is.

Ideals will alwys be higher and greater when the populace NEEDS such lofty visions just to get along and be normal humans. Therefore the average is that much lower.

No, can't you read the sign?

>peaceful man goes on a siberian hentai board to discuss politics
yeah those are some righteous actions right there, omar

>Zoroastrian-

oh wait Muslims wiped that off the face of the Earth

Religion's name literally means "surrender"

Got a great new religion its called "do what I say or bad things will happen to you"

This is a religion that repeatedly insists that the only absolutely guaranteed way to get into paradise is to be killed while trying to kill the enemies of Islam, and then it defines 'enemies of Islam' so vaguely that with enough creativity you can justify killing almost any non-Muslim.
Also, can you point out where in the Quran it calls for any of the 5 pillars?

>What is Taqiyya and Kitman?

Islam is The Idea of Evil

The only way way Islam would be "good" is if it was completely destroyed.

So, go fuck yourself with a pig cock, Achmed.

So peaceful what with all the child rape stoning people to death blowing up buses bulidings etc

3 buckets full of the same shit

Last time I've heard, several Christians has been executed for their faith. Some gays are punished just for being gays (in their law). Doesn't seem very sympathetic to me.

Destroy the cancer that is islam

the only people who think Christianity is bad are Marxist terrorists and their pet useful idiots

Christfaggotry and its guilt bullshit are the very source of marxism.

Well thats definitely not me fag im a white pride skinhead

14 88

When there will be no more oil in Saudi Arabia and Iran, Islam will vanish by itself excepted in those two countries probably

>sympathetic religion.

Have you ever tried to enter Saudi Arabia as a tourist? Good luck.

Sorry no Omar here, my family's name is hewn into the rocks near my farm for the last 200 years

not to mention
>Derail much?

AVE NEX ALEA!

Negative. Islam is an evil death cult.

Allah was the old arabian moon god. mohammed was a false prophet. He plagiarized the theology of jews & christians....

the arabians hated him until he started a never ending war......

islam = cancer

#NotAllGermans

Somebody should blow up their autistic black box so they can see how we like it.

you're talking about an ideology/religion followed by one seventh of humanity. that's like saying all liberals are gay, or all fascists are hitler. not all blacks are from cameroon and not all boys play with toy cars.

those aren't the pillars you cunt, open a book sometimes, preferably the quran.

wtf is the saturnian archetype?
you're just like those people who see jesus in chips and call it holy

what?

you can't destroy it

>Rape
>Honor Killing
>Goatfucking
>Slavery
>Cultural Genocide
The 5 rooms atop the pillars of Islam

>>faith
>>prayer
>>almsgiving
>>fasting
>>pilgrimage
>These are the 5 pillars of islam. I dare you to find a more peaceful and more sympathetic religion.
>>>>This entire post

nice strawman.

Meh.

You don't seem to know what a strawman is. This man is flesh, tangible and terrifying. Islam is cancer. The world would be an objectively better place if all Muslims fell in to the sky tomorrow.

I suggest you watch dr bill warner videos on islam.

He's truly studied it and isn't going off of the opinions by deceptive muslims.

Burden of proof is on you . prove user's "strawman argument " is what you claim to be. Unfortunately for you rape, death, destruction and general savagery is the modern face of Islam. That's not an argument it's fact

Is it a Muslim version of Wheres Waldo?

Wheres the Woman?

>(((Protestantism)))
Literally the start of the fall of Christianity.

Someone bomb the cube already, holy shit

No, Allah was a made up god that came to Muhammad in a vision that told him that there is no other god except Allah. During the early days of Islam, to try to get Islam to catch on Muhammad implemented aspects of the pagan moon gods they worshiped before Islam grew big enough for him to just say SCREW THE OLD GODS ALLAH>>>>>ALL

>we just want to peacefully cut people's hands off and rape children

Christianity did the same thing with Pagan traditions, symbols and Gods.

Once they had enough people, simply killed the rest or forced them to convert.

They all have an islamic superiority complex, try discuss their beliefs with them, they quickly become spiteful

>Christianity
>Jainism
>Buddhism

Almost 1/3 of three main islamic texts the Qur'an, Sira and the Hadith are to do with Kafirs (non-believers), none of it is peaceful and nice about them. Over half of the total doctrine is to do with Jihad.

Sometimes generalizations are warranted.

>trample their own during the pilgrimage

>oh, also in-fighting and revenge wars for millenia

Die

87% of their books are about muhammad

muhammad raped a 9 year old

led massacres

iniated wars

etc

their "religion" is all about trying to be like him

not peaceful at all. muhammad was a vile man,

the real truth is available in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

I looked at your flag.
No surprise.

they may not be the "pillars," but they are every bit as much a part of Islam as relayed by the Koran as the 5 pillars themselves.

for instance, the jizya: Muslims are totally unashamed to tell you that they believe that non-believers must be compelled to pay the jizya to feel "humiliated."

it truly is a disgusting religion, and i say that as someone who is NOT an "islamophobe," nor do i believe every bit of nonsense that "islamophobes" spout about Islam and Muslims.

Amen and Amen, Brother

Does the leader of some super secret Church pedophilia ring knows his Bible study? Yeah, he probably does

Not a fucking argument

This is where the nuke lands in Revelations.

True story

>look at me! My children's book is the most superior! It even has PICTURES. GUYS LOOK!

Who cares?

Moon thing is come from Ottoman Empire you faggots

It's one of the most ancient symbols and in Christianity it meant Virgin Mary and Jesus

stupid turkroach

Stupid Georgia i hope you get annexed by Russia soon
I just said it come from Ottoman Empire not who crate it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_and_crescent

read it, stupid roach

Yeah, faith that you will be in paradise after you blow your self up.

What would happen if russia bombed the box?

>love
>forgiveness
>grace
>acceptance
These are the pillars of Christianity. I dare you to find a more cucked religion.