youtube.com/watch?v=Hl7LMLatWLk
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtube.com/watch?v=vyiVLWeH4sM
youtu.be/2GHyLIR477c
youtube.com/watch?v=T4S9AM3P_bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE HAIL

Is this guy trying to fight a tornado or something?

Are you're retarted? delete your Cred Forums account.

I WANNA TAKE YOU TO THE GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR

no, he's trying to fight obesity and diabetes

AT THE TWILIGHT'S LAST GLEAMING

American dumbass patriots who will do everything for a flag

Freedom ain't free.

AT THE TWILIGHTS LAST GLEAMING!

Don't forget police hate crime

WHOSE BROAD STRIPES AND BRIGHT STARS

>AQUAFRESH

AT NIGHT WE SHART IN MART, BY NOON WE POO IN ISLE 2, BY DUSK WE MUSK THE SHOP WITH PLOP

God Bless America

I got as much freedom as you do and don't feel the need to hail my flag everyday by singing the national anthem

>
youtube.com/watch?v=Hl7LMLatWLk

Is someone screencapping this shit?

I brush my teeth with your flag everyday, no wonder you're not patriotic.

>is in EU
>has freedom

Pick one.

You only brush your yellow teeth with the grease dripping from your shitty food

>lives outside america
>has obesity

Pick one

>I got as much freedom as you do

36% of Americans are fat.
100% of Dutchmen are not free.

No sorry you're right, I obviously have more freedom and rights. Don't forget we created NY you dumbass, further on I can give you a lecture about your shitty political system if you want wich only causes the country to split up and never satifies more than half of the population.

60% of Americucks got obesity
100% of Dutchmen wil boat you in the ass

100% of your claims are false.

>OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
NATION UNDER GOD
DESTROYED BY MARXISM
DISGUISED AS FEMINISM

Do tell faggot

>be amerifuck
>wake up in morning getting out of blanket made of aquafresh flags
>think am better than rest of world because shotgun in my closet next to dead niggerbodies that I killed with my freedom
>walk outside
>check broken fence in front yard
>get shot by neighbour cause hand on their side of fence
>go to hospital
>get rejected cause shitty healthcare so ambulance people throw you out
>black person tries to help you so you shoot him becauseblack.jpg
>crawl home eat your daily 50 hamburgers and post on pol that you're free

Simple, because the election always winds up in a competition between two candidates from only two different parties the country gets split up heavily. For example in Dutchmenloliland we have a big amount of parties with a lot of candidates and a lot of different options to vote for. Therefore we dont have such big dumbass riots and patriotic populist speaches. This is a short low effort version, if you give me ur email adress I'll send you the pdf.

>be aquafresh
>get spat down the drain in the morning

I'm not going to disagree that the two party meme (which is just meme as there are more than two parties...) Is a classical divide and conquer but to be honest, multiple parties aren't the answer, a diverse power set is. State and local government should have way more authority than they do... The presidential position implies too much authority in one location. Decentralization of power is the answer, not a more diverse group from which to pick a king.

Said like a true libertarian.

>Be ameriduck
>Vote for Drumpf and shoot yourself

>be Dutch
>actually, be Syrian

Is that where I fit senpai? I thought that was the framework we were built on... Didn't know objectivity in regards to the the law of the land was relegated to fight for preservation from a banner that has been only recently named and subsequently trampled under toe despite their persistent pleading not to tread on them.

> be dutch.
> take bike out for a ride
> don't get shot or run over
> everything went better than expected

>be ameriloli
>cause 50% of problems in middle east

As I said it was a short explanation, because do to multiple parties the power is more decentralized. Because instead of one party having a big share in making the rules, it's multiple parties having to come to a mutual answer. If you like to go on with this discussion please give ur email because i do think its interesting to hear a decent opinion like yours

Be Dutch,
No one cares.

>be Dutchode
>cause 100% of problems in Netherlands

isn't Yankee Doodle about masturbation?

That's not decentralization... That's oscillation. Decentralization implies they shouldn't be making half the decisions they're making, local authorities on a county and state level should.

Well than that's what I meant, my english vocubalary is not 100%

>be cowboifag
>no just be cowboifag

Its called new york silly, dutch fags lost no one cares flower grower.

>be dutch
>be g*y

Last time I checked NY is short for New York, further on Dutchiedoodles sold NY to your britbong CUNTry. In exchange for whats now known als Suriname. Wich we held longer than you fags hold New York

>be amerifish
>get raped cause one of highest rape percentages in the world, even higher than sandniggers

Not for long if you're going to keep importing rapefugees.

oh say can you see?

Oh say can you see.

>rapefugees are sandniggers
>sandniggers have lower rape percentage
>americuck now screams for his mommie to make tendies

>rapefugees are sandniggers
>sandniggers have lower rape percentage

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE!
oh say can you see eee

Nice trips
Oh say can you shart

and now for the American national anthem:

Kol ode balevav
P'nimah -

Nefesh Yehudi homiyah

Ulfa'atey mizrach kadimah
Ayin l'tzion tzofiyah.

Ode lo avdah tikvatenu
Hatikvah bat shnot alpayim:

L'hiyot am chofshi b'artzenu -
Eretz Tzion v'Yerushalayim.

>not posting this video

OP, you gigantic faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

The United States is the best country, and anyone who says otherwise is jealous or very ignorant of facts. They're a nation that has SO much that they literally give it away to everyone. They have an army so strong that they have to find reasons to use it because it gets tiresome to hold it back. They all can have pickup trucks, sports cars, or SUVs if they want. They can (and do) own guns, because they're allowed to.
inb4 asspained canadians

What county are you again?

I always get confused with the flags that copy our colors.

Notice the one hitching a ride only has one leg.

>Diabetus

>be dutch
>double post

The problem is that more choices to oscillate between adds more vectors for corruption. Parties are hijacked and used as tools to ratchet power levels up in an effort to centralize power via ordo ab chao.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

is this literally what you think of usa? have you been there to experience it first hand?

>the moment dutch flag is older than amerigay flag

That is the dumbest and most untrue post I've read today, well maybe accept for the army part

Too much to contain in one post.

>the moment where he shoots Abdul in the face when Abdul tries to rape him while you have to spread your asscheeks and cry

look at this nigger lover

Off course not, but it's as stupid as all these arguments I hear about America being the best and having the most freedom. Mostly because these posts are most likely from undereducated fucks who haven't even crossed the border of their state once. At least I can say that I experienced other countries and cultures (also USA) and have material to compare.

I call it Jewish privateering

I think he or his parents are from Morocco

>that moment when we've only been a nation for 240 years and are more bad ass then yours will ever be

The moment your country doesn't let in outsiders and becomes a big incestual fuck up

No. I can't see.

immigrant confirmed

My parents are whiter than the upper site of ur flag

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES ÜÜÜÜÜÜBER AAAALLES IN DER WEEEEELT

Whatever you say Ahmed

The moment you call yourself badass while your complete economy is based on debt and chinese loans so you're practicly a big version of Greece

Blinded by freedoms light. I understand user...

Whatever u want balkan trash

Can someone post that pic that shows arabs are more inbred than whites please to this faggot

Holy fuck, the butthurt from this cuck is approaching levels not scene before!

>the moment I never said that arabs are less inbred, just you and your downie parents

The Butthurt from this Dutchcuck is so big because of the butthurt of dummies around him

Go fuck your cousin Mohammad

Go search for some valid arguments or eat putins ass again

We will maga buddy. We've been led down a deep hole, but we still have the most potential of any nation

this (:

That's true but your country is too fucked up to notice

But you caved to my argument.

Nah, it's seen worse. Civil war, famine, economic crisis... This is a bump in the road comparatively

NOW KISS THE MUSLIM BLACK STONE
YOUR WILL ACCEPT HIJAB
ALLAH HU AKBAR
KISS THE STONE AMIERCANO!

Dude like I said America has the biggest potential, but if u cant see how fucked up ur economy is atm you're missing something. Like a lot of other countries, debt is being paid with loans short term for financial grow, but it also creates more debt. And its on too big a scale for a country like USA

And how's Suriname doing now, country-thats-the-size-of-some-of-our-smallest-states?

Don't answer that, I don't give a shit and no one else does.

wow user, you're really buthurt about something

>31 posts by this id

>Never said Suriname was doing fine
>Only proved britbong wrong
>You're reaction is completely invalid

>am truely butthurt

You are retarded

Anywhere interest rates exist, so too does short term prosperity due to availability of capital, but debt is always around the corner. You are no exception. You don't get it at all, potential is all that separates us. The economy will recover when the system recovers from parasitic drain. Our system is built to overcome this via a realization of the purposes with which we framed out our nation.

Spliiiifffssss

>a leaf

Well tell me more about those purposes than because the last time the american national debt decreased was as far as i remember it was when Bill clinton was president

And he won

As percentage of the bruto national income i meant

America is meant to be isolationist, also 10th amendment dictates decentralization. The framers destroyed central banks only to have them installed post mortem. There's a lot in our history about avoiding the plight were in. They learned the hard way and affected change by means of diplomacy and war. So to will we in time.

AND DID THOSE FEET IN ANCIENT TIME

The closest we got to actual change was when Kennedy wrote the executive order returning money printing authority to the Treasury... He was killed and that order rescinded by his replacement.

They will certainly learn the hard way if they go on like this, I hope you agree with that. Further on about the isolation part, if USA wants to be complete on its own it should first get its big companies out of china and back to the US, wich is nearly impossible. Also US needs other countries to sell its products. Because otherwise a lot of jobs will be lost because there isn't enough demand for products to keep employees. By the way I think that the current economic system as well as in US as in Dutchieloliland and other countries is complete corrupt(also due to interest).

Trust no one. Not even yourself.

Production needs to return, and yes I agree. But it's less about the effects of the problem. Control the root, control the tree.

It seems I finally found a americuck I can take serious. Thanks.

IN DAYS OF YORE FROM BRITAIN'S SHORE
WOLFE THE DAUNTLESS HERO CAME

EVERY FAGGOT ASS EU COUNTRY IN THIS THREAD

GET
THE
F U C K
OUT

KAZAKHSTAN IS THE GREATEST
COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

ALL OTHER COUNTRIES
ARE RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS

KAZAKHSTAN IS A NUMBER ONE
A EXPORTER OF POTASSIUM

ALL CENTRAL ASIAN COUNTRIES
HAVE INFERIOR POTASSIUM

KAZAKHSTAN IS THE GREATEST
COUNTY IN THE WORLD

I'm a burger. You will address me properly.

I love that song, I have no idea why I always did but when I learned about the event that inspired it I felt even more strongly about it.

What an amazing thing that event was, I think that the Americans who have no patriotism just don't understand the sacrifices that were made and the reason behind them, because the very concept speaks volumes to me and is proof out of all world events that man is good.

All I have to do when my world looks hopeless is sing that song in my head and remember that even from a tyrannical king running the most powerful army the world had ever seen a great free nation can be born and at very least buy our children some time.

>country is not a superpower
>shit talks patriotism

>country is a superpower
>hails flag each day

Hmmm, interesting correlation.

OUT OUT OUT

SHART

We have a bit more safety but we ain't free kankerjood.

>I know literally nothing about the USA: The Post
Nice straw man though

I teared a bit Aussie. Good on you for objectivity.

IN

Hillary has invited me

>older country
>America STILL made it to space first

>Be Dutch
>Poles melt
>Be Atlantean

Based leaf

To be fair nothing came of it... Sans satellites.

>Mari kita rakyat Singapura sama-sama menuju bahagia
god save singapore's anthem

What's with other countries stealing our songs? I was at a match once where they were playing anthems and I heard America the Beautiful start playing. I'm like, wtf, that's not our anthem and someone says to me "It's for Britain."

WHAT SO PROUDLY WE .... SHAAAAAAAAAAAARRTTT

I've been to america once. It was okay I guess, not a place I would ever want to live though.

I know it's hard to be proud of being a toothpaste

THROUGH THE PERILOUS FIGHT

Coming from a dog fucker that really made me think...

>He doesn't want to be free

youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
>youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

BTFO

the USA is all about mantits

youtube.com/watch?v=vyiVLWeH4sM

>Freedom wand

so mad

MEXICANOS AL GRITO DE GUERRA
EL ACERO A PRESTAD Y EL BRIDÓN
Y RETIEMBLE EN SUS CENTROS LA TIERRA
AL SONORO RUGIR DEL CAÑÓN

youtu.be/2GHyLIR477c

Ga terug naar bed jochie

I feel for you if you take that kind of posts as serious instead of satirical

Good job. You got us. Move along now son, grownups are talking

>the moment that wasn't the point

Not as hard as being the number one first world country when it comes to hate crimes

When it comes crashing down and it hurts inside

You gotta take a stand it don't help to hide

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride

I gotta be a man

I can't let it slide

We are pretty diverse, also don't strawman.

>grownups are tal...
>SHART
>Punctuation mistake
>...king

I AM A REAL AMERICAN!!!

FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN!!!

I AM A REAL AMERICAN!!!

FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT, GAS ALL THE KIKES!!!

Are you high on weed stuff user?

>DUDE WEED LMA...
>SHAAAAAAAAAAAAART
>...OOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOO

Those are Canadian products user

>be butt blasted wooden shoe toothpaste
>can't handle the freedom
>posts his non country opinions on a Tibetan hieroglyphic simulator

top kek

Looks like your marts got CAN'D

>not singing the original
youtube.com/watch?v=T4S9AM3P_bU
HAIL COLOMBIA HAPPY LAND,
HAIL, YE HEROES, HEAV'N-BORN BAND,
WHO FOUGHT AND BLED IN FREEDOM'S CAUSE,
WHO FOUGHT AND BLED IN FREEDOM'S CAUSE,
AND WHEN THE STORM OF WAR WAS GONE
ENJOY'D THE PEACE YOUR VALOR WON
LET INDEPENDENCE BE OUR BOAST
EVER MINDFUL WHAT IT COST:
EVER GRATEFUL FOR THE PRIZE
LET ITS ALTAR REACH THE SKIES

>Sad how far you've fallen.
Nah, I don't really care. Cuz I'm Muhrican.

love your anthem btw

Enigste grote verschil hier in USA is dat het allemaal gebasseerd is op auto transportatie. En natuurlijk het gebrek aan oude steden. Je moet hier zijn opgegroeit om niet depriesief te worden van de omgeving.

>You kill your patriots.
No one really knows who this is and no one will ever care.