Why do white women do this kind of shit? why do they want to be niggers so bad?

why do white women do this kind of shit? why do they want to be niggers so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1T9aSSHaA0g
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/ItakeitBlack/status/675511657418870789
youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delet nao
Only black pls

they think they can control the mind of a google with some poon. they dont understand that while a google is primitive if it has a dick its a man and regardless of what he says to her he wont change his inner self and wont comply with her demands

Women (all women) are creatures of entitlement. They aren't conditioned to build, they are conditioned to be protected and receive the fruits of another persons labors. Anywhere you have the chance to get free shit, women will be there chomping at the bit.

Dressed like a fucking slut. Thank you 2016

She's an agent provocateur of the left paid by Soros. The left destroyed the nuclear family so they can have an easier time recruiting children from broken homes.

Fucking worthless coal burner

Mfw a nig nog is going to leave her alone with an eggplant baby

Or rape/killed depending on the primates mood

Understand that women have no tribal loyalty, they go wherever the strongest males are.

Because they are educated by dumb and weak parents so they fall in the arms of the first violent retard that give them attention.

White trash is just as bad. Which is what she is.

kek even from that grainy pic, she looks too well cared for to be a trailer chav
probably a retarded middle class slut who fucked Tyron to make dad notice her and has now ruined her life in 1 night

Would smash

This. Man the fuck up American whiteys.

Can confirm, White trash is no different than a nigger, They are literally niggers with white skin.

a classic

youtu.be/1T9aSSHaA0g

the media has been launching a campaign for quite sometime that googles are trendy.

This. I'm REALLY not race-baiting here but as a minority male I can 100% confirm this to be true.

Drugs

Who the fuck calls their kid Savanna?

who the fuck cares ? now she has to go to court and her dad has to pay a lawyer 5 grand. god for the shitty fake economy

we really need a fucking /blackpill/ bard i'm tired of you white knight faggots bitching about the gayest most cliche shit

The only white women who do that are ones who hate their fathers

After somebody takes the money out of the register what else is left to loot at a Jimmy Johns

dont reply to cuck threads

We're not bitching we're laughing

You dumb niggers had on chance on this entire planet to live in a first world country that chance is dying and its fucking hilarious

This.

I've got white trash neighbors living two doors down. They blast rap music when driving, their kids have no respect for other people's property, the father figure (a.k.a. King Trash) does not work. King Trash talks in ebonics and heavily associates with two black guys who always look like they're stoned and on drugs.

These people are literally white pieces of shit.

A smart decision it was not.

My guess is they are high on the percocets.

Fucking kill yourself you faggot

Skypes made googles superstars and made it cool to be a Google and lame/bland/boring to be a white person.

Thanks for contributing to the thread, smart guy.

daddy issues

More like, whites fled to bland suburbs & left they exciting city for hell to cool over.

Define "strong male".

That kingdom identity organization seems interesting. So only white people can go to heaven? I like it

This. It's genetic.

The nigger music thing seems to be a common trait amongst the white trash, They basically want to be niggers but can't get accepted into black culture so they have to mimick being a nigger and hope to earn enough points so they can get in with the drug dealers.

A bunch of white trash moved in behind me a few months ago and all they do is play rap music and smoke weed, Occasionally a few niggers will come over and they will hang out and talk in ebonics, The have 2 white trash girlfriends but im not sure if they are allowed to fuck the niggers or not, Im sure the white trash go outside and take a break while the niggers are fucking their women.

Because breaking the law and acting like a hardcore cunt is "Cool and Hip"
Thank you nigger culture, i feel so enriched

Women are like water and bamboo. They sway with the wind and they follow the path of least resistance.

Women respond to dominance. Highest number of converts to islam are white western women.

I can call up an attractive intelligent black female right now & have a great Sunday.

It's not about skin color, it's about the individual.

>those notifications
wow user, you're popular

>living in a ghetto on government support defines you as a strong male
ok

Because blacks are, psychical and sexually superior to whites. You ask know this so what's the point of this thread?

No..I'm serious Read this sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Then put a gun in your mouth and blow your brains out

Women are degenerate.
Look up the Athenian play called Assembly Women. Understand that this was Ancient Athens.

You will understand.

WUUURLDSTAAAAR

Yea we have a lot of these types of cunts here too, number 1 reason why I prefer to live in a city apartment block

wat

hi moot/google psyop

a bunch of white women guzzling the alcoholic jew and posing in front of a nigger white a white man looks on in shame in the background.

This picture really say a lot.

Read that scientific study and then kill yourself you cuck

because this piece of shit social activist funds the propaganda directed at them through college indoctrination and liberal media.

kek

brainwashed college marxist who will get raped and changed her ways eventually. then she will have to settle down with some nice mulatto boy since no one else will want her.

Of course its the fucking krautcuck.

>tattoos
>lip piercing

She may not fuck niggers but she's still a degenerate.

men who are unapologetic for who they are and what they believe--sources of strength and stability in a variety of ways

most of the girls who do this stuff with nigs just have daddy issues tbqh

soros should be arrested

At least he held the gun & made the demands, bitch did nothing & was too stupid to wait in the car.

I'd rather the nigger tbqh.

Because of pic.

Western men are being indoctrinated into being pussies by the media and cultural marxism. Women both notice this and believe the cultural meme that white guys are weak and pathetic.

Black guys on the other hand are portrayed as some noble savage, strong and independent.

Women naturally gravitate towards the stronger men. While it's not true that whites are weaker than blacks, the media sure has women believing it.

He's probably just been saving them over the years. He's never once opened up those tabs.

yeah means of groups dont exist at all

fucking retard

White women are the niggers of gender.

White women are the only type of women with no natural propensity for loyalty or self sacrifice.

White women are the single greatest force advancing ethnomasochism, feminism, cultural marxism and open borders in the west.

Giving white women social&political enfranchisement was the death nail for western civilization.

My racist redbulled friend who nevertheless had many nugget friends shared with me some interesting insight: the more you interact with niggers the more you act like them

Underrated post.

This but it hasent been years, more like since June when I spilled steel reserve all over my laptop

why do black people have such disgusting fingers? they all look like the fingers of a 80 year old.

same with their knees and elbows

any american who can explain?

Give an example of this so we can expose it.

nation of cucks

Looks like antonio brown, a famous football player. Argument debunked.

You are making the mistake of assuming success = strength. This is not a rational thought process in women, it is primate instinct. Physical and social dominance/status is all it takes. This is also why musicians are so popular with women. You can put a pile of shit on stage, and if it can command the attention of an auditorium full of people, women will swoon. Social dominance.

>nation of cucks
nation of ducks

We bred a super race.

Lord help you if one day they decide to take up soccer.

We are Dr. Frankenstein.

>Not understanding the dichotomy of blacks whites and asians..
>not understanding that mental superiority is achieved
>made physical superiority obsolete

You guys..
These women are just brain dead and want their braindead muscled turd

>women usually buy redundant stuff
>"it was on 50% sale"

Kelsi Taylor
@ItakeitBlack
twitter.com/ItakeitBlack/status/675511657418870789

>White

You don't have to lie user. This is a safe space.

send her to peison with the nigresses and then ask how she feels, know what causes racism? niggers

black people suck at "soccer"

they only succeed in America cause all your sports are fucking easy.

none of the top "soccer" players are black

White women are the only group willing to drop any previous ties or loyalties in order to advance their own percieved social status. Observe the muslim women who will fight to the death for them having to wear a hijab and who will stay silent in the face of domestic abuse and marital rape and who will stay silent on islamic radicalism rather than snitching on their own in-group. White women will advocate for the death of their own race in order to score social brownie points.

White women, even so called tradcon/redpilled women will shudder at the idea of submission.

White women have us in a bind. They first advocate for demographic suicide and mass migration. If we then form groups to beat up shitskins who don't act right, they will write the most hysterical media articles condemning that behaviour and will furiously virtue signal on facebook about how anti-racist they are, post pictures of their trip to central Africa where they posed in makeup while giving toys and water to poor children and socially weed out dissenters by rewarding ethnomasochism with pussy.

If we don't form groups and let women handle themselves, the reality of their policies catches up to them and they get fucking viciously raped, often to death. At which point the shitskins laugh at the whoreness of the western white woman and the weakness and femininity of the white western man.

And you will do nothing about it because they're cute and you love them.

Bottom 1% of white population behaves like bottom 60% of minorities. Not unusual.

Michael Jordan wouldn't dominate at soccer.

Shut the fuck up.

Don't blame the monster. Appreciate that we can assimilate them & become stronger.

>be white people
>think only you can go to an afterlife you did not create

How many of the nogs who did it have been arrested? That's what I want to know.

Yep. It's looked down on to date white people now.

No surprise, Go on social media, turn on the tv, listen to pop music, every normie on social media is being brainwashed into thinking whitey is evil.

Long game here.

This. It's dictated by millons of years of evolution. A thin veneer of civilization is not going to change that deeply engrained trait.

Lack of a strong father figure in their lives.

it did not turn into a brawl. not worth watching

Happy birthday user!

What the fuck is this

the Turk is right

a fat midget whore

Exactly. This does a good job of explaining it.

youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw

this pic slayed me

>White women are the niggers of gender.
fug its true

middle class people from the southeastern US states, Basil

lel, triggered

Kind of reminds me of her in the right pic

They are drunk and trash, that's why they are with him

This. There's a reason why daddy issues girls are most likely to be with the criminals. They don't do it out of spite; they just want a strong alpha in their life.

Daddy isn't a strong alpha judging from how shitty the girl turned out so she naturally seeks one who will also be her temporary lover.

>muh dik muffuga

White women are trash
How are you just realizing this?

Dated a few white girls and they're all either very boring or just straight cunts
More than happy with my chinese gf

couple of days ago, therte was footage of the 2nd night of rioting, in the background there was a white whore taking a selfy of herself with the teargas in the background. lol women are shit.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

WTF would you loot from a Jimmy John's that's closed? Fucking capicola, bread and bacon?

>this is what dindus actually believe

Varies, but usually has to do with outward charisma and resources. Rarely ever about intellect or empathy or assertiveness.