Is Pewdiepie our guy?

Sure seems that way as the days go on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cj--c6VAryg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no you fat american fuck

he's using trump as an inside joke

anyone who falls for this shit or genuinely believes he isn't doing it ironically... is a fucking faggot

be honest, you watch this guys videos don't you? you want him to be "redpilled" so you can not feel so retarded when you watch his videos

end yourself

Thanks for correcting the record!

wew lad

are you triggered, britbong?

Fuck off with this shit. You underage cunts are truly embarrassing.

I prefer Cowchop.

didn't he gtfo of sweden?

Looks like he strummed a few strings. Fuck off underage b&

brit is correct

fuck off OP

go shill for your hero somewhere else

This meme has to stop. Pewdiepie is not redpilled.

There is no universe in which pewdiepie is our man. Hillary Clinton would be our man before Pewdiepie becomes our man.

For the love of sanity, stop.

Might as well ask if Tinky-winky is our guy. Stop watching children's shows you utter degenerate.

stop posting this shit, faggot

I am not 12. What is this?

you dumb niggers are stretching far for this one and you keep posting about it. Dude shit's on trump underhandedly and you just let him get away with it, Pewdiepie's cucking you.

>13 years old trying to reconcile their cool indie internet club and their meme youtuber

>Cred Forums is still shilling for this guy
How much does he pay you to promote his shit?

A guy who makes a living out of copying late life memes?

Nah

I shouldn't have to add Pewdiepie to my filter on fucking Cred Forums.

No, he's not redpilled you underage shit. Just because he has a pet toad and ironically wears a maga hat doesn't mean he's redpilled. He has said that he hates the Sweden Democrats for god's sake.

This!
/thread

It doesn't matter. He's exposing kids to it.

hi Felix

He mocks trump all the time you autistic idiots really are too dumb to see this huh?

underrated

" hillary clinton dying"

is he redpilled

>latest video just now

>Hillary Clinton
>DYING

He knows

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO PEWDS Cred Forums?????

REEEEE

Although his content has gradually improved over the years, he's definitely not our guy nor is he redpilled. He's a fucking Swede faggot, like the rest of em.

he knows for sure

>hillary clinton. dying.

JUST

Honestly if you asked this question a couple months ago I'd call you a moron but as of late, I don't know. For all his awkwardness and appealing to young almost autistic audiences, the guy seems to be hiding an impressive power level that we just never picked up on.

all just """""""""""ironic""""""""""""" guys pls dont report my videos to (((youtube)))