HAHAHA GUY WHO STOLE TRUMP SIGN HAS BEEN FIRED

WE DID IT Cred Forums HAHAHA! EMPLOYEE WHO STOLE TRUMP SIGN "HAS BEEN TERMINATED". COMPANY APOLOGIZES ON WEBSITE!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO EMAILED THEM PICTURES!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L99uWHS5KHU
youtube.com/watch?v=2r3OuMFjoMI
spacecoastdaily.com/2016/09/video-florida-man-steals-urinates-on-trump-sign-with-company-truck/
youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc&channel=UCx6v7btRJyIar1ZTEYaZvgQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kyle_Dinkheller
nbc-2.com/story/33185022/man-urinates-on-naples-mailbox-steals-trump-sign
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html&page=17#i62135561
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking top kekel

Which one was this?

top kekelstein

The guy who stole the Trump sign and peed in the owner's lawn.

We did it Cred Forums

Post the pictures

This guy

also left a $50 to his mailbox

>Also can you remove the review

Nah, you gotta pony up more than 50 clams for that buddy.

Can anyone find the links to these videos?

Time to go internet hunting guys

Was the owners younger brother though. I don't even think he worked there so no able to be fired.
Some user chatted to him on facebook and he was upset cause obviously his sister kicked his ass
This is just damage control by the owner (sister)

Even though he didn't get fired.. there is no reason to ruin the sisters business now.. most like got his ass kicked regardless and won't do it again

Guy in Naples took a Trump sign and pissed on the guys lawn. Lee and Collier counties are Trump counties. It should be a given that anyone with a house and a Trump sign has a camera at the least on that sign. Florida is also armed. Lucky he didn't his ass shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=L99uWHS5KHU

youtube.com/watch?v=2r3OuMFjoMI

Found the videos, there is 2 of them

First one he pisses outside his house and the second one he steals the sign

spacecoastdaily.com/2016/09/video-florida-man-steals-urinates-on-trump-sign-with-company-truck/

Nice, beat me to it

>terminated
Anyone who associates with big H dies; this is the future you chose.

Rope day is coming soon ruski

Spics? Who else than them work in this field?

This argument is so shit tier. "they do the jobs we don't want to do"

yeah right. They do the jobs BEGINNERS like teenagers used to do. The ones that taught them about hard work. The ones that showed them that they needed to gain skills and value to move up in different positions where they won't have to work like a nigger.
Now, instead, Paco will do this forever. The white children just want to jump ahead to the upper positions.

Doesn't work that way.

Sometimes it feels good to live in SWFL. Fuck Naples though.

They originally said it wasn't an employee that did it now they say they fired him. We're they lying before or are they lying now? I want answers dammit!

great that he was fired and all, but why wasn't he fined or thrown in jail?

Agreed, Naples is shit. Miami of course still holds the crown of shit.

>Be me
>Place Trump sign in the front yard
>Trump sign stolen overnight
>Go outside to get the mail in the morning
>Saw $50
>Note says that they stole the Trump sign and gave me $50
>Buys more Trump signs

Have a taste of your own medicine

>Shit on SJWs, Feminists, etc. for getting people fired over petty jokes and such
>Get someone fired for a prank, celebrate about it

Cos it's ok when we do it right guys?

>if you insult my guy too much i will get you fired

so what difference is now between you and the SJW?

yup

>it as just a prank

It's funny you mention that. Economy is in the tank. Arizona I think it is one of the few states that actually enforce immigration laws so they clear out the food service industries in the state every now and then. Guess what happens? Tons of white folks show up for those jobs because times are tight. Don't buy into the leftist bullshit.

This is some SJW-level faggotry. We can fight the enemy without resorting to their underhanded dirty tricks. Just petty 'eye-for-eye' bullshit.

I would have loved to work in the feild when I was homeless. I knew a girl a little younger than me who did work in the feild. You have no idea how badly some Americans need a job.

It's that he stole the sign and then pissed on a guys property. Pretty disrespectful for a guy that was here illegally to begin with and was proud of it like it was an accomplishment.

Read through it. The one who stole it, was a friend of the employee. The former, thus also rode in that car without authorization. Obviously, they can only fire one of the two.

>Now, the sleuthing begins.
We need to fire the one who actually stole the sign, the "friend".

The former employee, will surely bitch about the whole thing on kikebook, giving us a chance to find that friend of his, and also get him fired!

Dumb shit like this isn't worth jail time. Maybe small claims court, but the guy's already paid out $50 and lost his job.

WOW! Pool & Lawn Service!

Where do you think you are christfag?

your new is showing, can you go away pls

>vandalism, theft, public urination
>prank

its not sjw'ism. these people are so self righteous they think they can just trespass and steal people's signs cuz "trump is raciss"

fuck em

yes, it is OK. There are no morals in war. Whatever defeats the enemy quicker is fine

>fired for immature patisanery
>companies that ask for a reference will get it
>no more jobs

Pretty decent fine imo, though it will keep him on the democrat plantation.

As awesome as having a ride able croc would be, that doesn't look like a good idea.

I got like 20 Trump yard signs for free at a rally. Pretty sure they just give them away.

yeah we should be tracking them down and then send one of us to burn down their house.

I've used swing trees down here in South Florida and it's all good. If you aren't a toddler or small toy dog gators will leave you alone even the big ones. Lost track how many times I swung from a tree into a brackish/freshwater canal or lake and hit a gator on the way down. They tend to hover just above the bottom usually. I don't think I would do it at night though so there is that.

fucking leaf

sjws control hollywood, silicon valley, and the media. The time that this could be resolved with conversation is now over

Cred Forums saving the day again

can anyone explain the $50 part.

>that handwriting
Disgusting. Do they not teach people how to write anymore?

The homeowners should have pressed charges.

well yeah
but a cold beer and a patio chair to drink and sit outside with your beautiful trump signs

that's priceless

So what do you suggest we do instead? Because this way gets results.

the two below you, explain it nicely.

He gave 50 bucks, as that the homeowners see his "immense regret", and won't press charges on him.

"we are losing sales because you left a review telling people our people are thieves. here is 50$, please take the fist out of our anus."

The phone message is funny lol.
Just called to express my concerns.

WOE TO THE VANQUISHED

>vandalism and theft is a prank
get shot

>He gave 50 bucks, as that the homeowners see his "immense regret", and won't press charges on him.

meaning he went back and did that after he got busted. now it makes sense.

pretty silly way to go about it, to be honest.

What's that cake with the lime? It looks tasty.

Pussy. Riding a croc is a rite of passage down under.

>What's that cake with the lime? It looks tasty.

might be something called key lime pie.

cake is more like bread, except sweet and flavored.

Thanks.

They do but it's reaching a point like cursive did around a decade or so ago. Cursive is near useless outside of your signature. No one writes letters and learning short hand annotation is faster than cursive. We only still use signatures because we haven't gotten fingerprint scanners up to date where the tech isn't buggy as shit for the pricepoint and commercial use.

Cursive is near dead and handwriting will take the place cursive now occupies.

Wow, epic Drumpftards. You got someone fired because they don't like your racist candidate.

SJW
>Get you fired for wrongthink and bad opinions
Cred Forumstards
>Get you fired for shit that SHOULD get you arrested and
Fuck off, this shit is leagues better
>normie cuck disguised poorly as pol.jpeg

Key Lime pie like this guy stated

That is fucking awesome. That little girl is a fearless badass. Floridians truly are the most powerful race.

Theft is a "petty joke" now?

Also, how come you never hear about Trump supporters stealing Hillary signs? It's literally always liberals stealing Trump signs.

I live in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's district in Broward and from who I know, it seems like we'll end up going Trump (although I think DWS's seat is safe, even after the Bernie scandal)

Finally. Giving them a taste of their own medicine. We should have been doing this a long time ago. Let this be the first of many, lads.

Well that makes me sad.

Yes.

It is.

Haitians

I live in this town and know the people involved through school.

The little shit was never an employee.

The whole family is LA RAZA.

Do not let these fuckers off easy..

Take down the company.

Videotaping that crime spree was the best idea he ever had.

Eye for an eye.

Why? Who besides some old relative still writes letters? Not Holiday cards but actual letters?

Besides best way to write is in all caps. print. Even if you write terribly no one can misunderstand your writting.

I manage a corporately-owned hotel in a very large chain (meaning we only hire legals, unlike Hotel-Patels), after the company committed to only hiring legals, we started paying more in the housekeeping department, and lo-and-behold, we are still about to hire competent people (in fact, our housekeepers now are better than the ones we had before we started using e-verify)

>Doesn't work that way.
It kind of does now.
I hold a particular pride that I never had to work a shit job in my life.

Well Rubio won as well and big. I think it's all in the name at this point. He was on TV so that's the name people knew. People running against him were no names really and honestly who the hell watches TV anymore except the people almost dead?

No, he got himself fired, because he couldn't behave like an adult, and tolerate other political opinions than his own. People who vote for tolerance are always the least tolerant ones.

Doxxing is kinder than beating or killing them, which is what they deserve

Yep. I have a friend (white guy) who works for Hilton here in the county I'm in and said the same thing. Plenty of white folks looking for work at all levels. I have another buddy who runs his own business as well and he gets walk ins looking for work all the time (whites).

>doing it in your work truck
what a fucking retard

>SJWs get someone fired for having a wrong opinion
>pol gets someone fired for comitting a crime

We're just as bad as they are amirite?

Beautiful.
Beat them at their own game

>Steal shit out of peoples' yards
>While driving the company vehicle
>That apparently you weren't allowed to have at the time anyways
It could've been a Garden Gnome he stole, the results would've been the same. He decided to steal a Trump sign because he thought he was fighting some good fight, so instead of him just being a thief, it's political now.

Did you just move to America? Pretty much everything until November is going to be related to politics in some way.

To be fair though they're used to ignoring whatever laws they don't like. Immigration is a great example among other things.

Someone from Melbourne, color me surprised. get fucked liberal dogshit, your kind of people commit crimes and think they can get away with it because muh liberal thoughts.
Piss off you shit cunt

>stealing property and publicly urinating on their lawn aren't crimes

there it is

next you're gonna complain about getting someone fired over tweets after they got someone else fired over similar tweets, yes?

What a waste of quints.

Bumping with my reviewfrom a couple days ago.
I hired this company to build a fence for me so the neighbours chihuahua would stop coming into my yard and stealing food from my German Shepherd puppy. But no matter what that darn dog kept getting through that fence. They cut corners and used cheap materials. Now I have to build a wall and im going to make them pay for it.

why the fuck do you have your own flag?

Why are people buying into this "TRUMP IS HITLER AHHH" hyperbole bullshit?
Just what the fuck happened???

WE DID IT REDDIT

Oh look, a leaf trying to justify crimes just because liberal shits are committing them. How does Ahmed's cock taste, Justin? Get rekt you faggot

>we got someone fired guys!!!
>we are just like sjw's now guys!!!
Pathetic thread. You are all faggots for stooping to the same level of reddit

SJWs get you fired for posting an opinion they disagree with. This guy committed a crime, kind of different m8.

read you retarded liberal cuck
Your precious voter got rekt because he committed a crime and now you're defending him by saying we shouldn't have done this, shut the fuck up bitch, go prep the bull for your wife's daughter

>thenewfag doesnt realise Cred Forums has been doing shit like this for fucking YEARS

Awesome news

>just lie down and take it
nice b8 fag

>N-no! If you kill Stalin you'll have committed murder so you'll be just as bad as he is!
Even fucking Cred Forums knows that this morality is bullshit.
Where did this crap even come from?
>Australia
>Leaf
I am deeply ashamed.

We're sort of sovereign. Up until last year when were were close to becoming NAs Greece and crashing this asset bubble down.

Outrage culture and click-bait generation who don't know how to fact check outside their own echo-chambers.

A lot easier to just say HE RAYCIS U RAYCIISS and feel good about your socially conscious superiority then to come up with actual arguments defending your position.

Thankfully, trying to write a thing or person off as some kind of -ist is getting more and more eyerolls out of people, with how overused it's becoming.

Everyone wants to be the underdog nowadays, if not a victim.

Praise kek!

>tfw qt writes in perfect cursive in my class
>I went to catholic school up until 5th grade so I know enough, but I`ll never match her skill and impress her

Yes, it's okay when we do it because we are right.

>waaah people should be allowed to get away with felonies

true

I don't know. It just feels like we're losing something real by letting it go to waste.

The man stole private property, how dense are you man.

>We're sort of sovereign
Puerto Rico is 0% sovereign. You're under US sovereignty. The reason Puerto Rico has its own flag is because it's not a state.

>threatening a small business owner because one of their employees has a different political opinion

congrats, y'all are officially SJW tier now

VICTORY

DEATH TO LEFTIST

TRUMP2016

That's not really fair.
There just aren't any Hillary signs to be stolen.

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc&channel=UCx6v7btRJyIar1ZTEYaZvgQ

what Cred Forums doesn't realize is that the guy who took the sign was a friend of the son's owner. no one was fired, but that helps satisfy the mob to tell them otherwise (i.e., someone was fired)

er, friend of the owner's son. the owner's son was driving.

they already have blacks doing those things

it's called karma, fag
hope an abbo rapes your baby after it's stolen by a dingo.

tampering with mailboxes is a felony

go BLACK yourself

After SJW's getting so many normies fired, getting a leftist fired tastes sweet.

lol

>pissing in someone's lawn is now just a difference of political opinion

Wasn't even gonna reply but I couldn't let a European get away with using "y'all"

>0% sovereign
Wrong.

You're not losing anything. You're moving it forward into the future.

We're not done yet, Cred Forums. We may have got him fired but that's small potatoes compared to what he did. He pulled out his cock and urinated in public on someone's lawn, and did so on camera. People are on the sex offender list for public urination.

I sure hope the local police doesn't get flooded with angry mail about people openly urinating on people's lawn on camera. Children could have seen it.

Don't call me European, I'm German.

Not all progress is good progress.

Kek they are well funded and clearly organized but can't do anything than scream and shout and get no-where politically. imagine if Cred Forums had the same funding and the same goals

Maybe we should meet them half-way and fight on even ground

The left does it for opinions that they don't like.
It this case it was a legitimate crime.
See, not the same.
However this shouldn't be done when people express their opinion, if we on the right start doing that then I'll agree with you.

and that is why they don't want us using it.
IT WORKS
imagine libs being too afraid to scream racist because that would get them fired. that's a future id like to see.

First of all, there is a difference between getting fired for a joke and getting fired for doing property damage and committing crimes in a company car. If I owned a business, even if I supported Clinton, I'd fire this guy for being a fucking moron. I don't want someone this stupid to work for me.

Second, the rules of the game are busted. People shouldn't be getting fired for jokes and shit, but they are. Unfortunately, the lefties are abusing the broken system to get ahead, so the best way to fix it is to abuse it right back.

Violence to solve disputes is wrong as well, but if someone takes a swing at me, I'm sure as shit going to swing back.

stfu Paco, build wall with me, no te hagas pendejo. We got a lot work to do for Mr. Trump

It's their turn to learn why this behavior is deplorable.

Putting money in the mail is a federal felony and is punishable by death.

You stupid fucking straya cunt. Getting someone fired for their opinion is not the same as getting someone fired for THEFT, VANDALISM AND SUPPRESSING THE 1ST AMMENDMENT

So was it a family member? how did he get the truck?

Let me try to explain so that your feeble Polish mind will understand.

SJW = You said something I don't like! Imma get you fired bigot!

Cred Forums = You stole something and pissed on the property of someone I agree with. Imma get you fired.

If you still find that hard to understand, maybe you should stick to cleaning toilets.

Lucky cunt.

>playing fair against cheaters
Yeah that doesn't work.

>using a company vehicle while committing theft

That's nigger-tier retardation, right there. The only times I've heard of people being this stupid is when it's Tyrone from the 'hood who blames racism afterwards.

Remember assholes, this is how you get shit done.

The people telling you to "not stoop to their level" are the ones who will be most effected by this.

Fight fire with fire.

>A

Maybe there is a god.

refreshing, common sense "life hack" style quints.

I'm saddened that this is the current state of affairs.

I would much prefer that we could all be civil and respect the fact that we have differences in opinion.
I wish that companies would realize that there is no reason to believe that what an employee says or does reflects on them personally.

But such is life.
You're right for the time being.

>for the time being

Desperate times and all that shit.

It's sad that we need to be reminded, (sometimes in not so pleasant ways) that everyone's opinion is "valid". I just hate seeing leftist ideologues attempting to squash out varying opinion because they learned something stupid from someone stupid in state funded educational complexes.

while i generally agree with that statement, this is a funny time to make it.

dude used a company truck to committ a crime with a friend that doesnt even work there

This is why police don't let you go back to your car

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kyle_Dinkheller

>FUCKING

And not during breeding season. Leave them alone and they'll leave you alone. The people who get attacked by alligators are usually dumb tourists who provoked them.

>MEME

pol does it again

This is the next best thing, since we cant send them to concentration camps.

I live in Miami and we still have some Trump signs here in coral gables, and no im not a spic im the .0001% of white non jews that live here :((((

And that is why you are still a cuckstate

You're right, sorry. The guy's in the wrong no matter how you look at it.

Amen, it's a fine line, determining how much intolerance is appropriate to tolerate.

I hope one day to return education to a higher standard. One in which free though and difference of opinion is once again respected, rather than rejected.

Has no one noticed that the guy's front yard is covered in snow and the background of the mailbox image the guy has green grass? The $50 is a lie

>covered in snow
>lives in florida

kys nigger

BOARD OF PEACE
O
A
R
D

O
F

P
E
A
C
E

That whole I-95 corridor likely needs one big bug bomb. It gets harder every day to figure out how far north it should go up to the state line.

as jolly as this makes me in the feels, do we really need to stoop to the levels of SJW filth? Sure this person deserved it, but we still ruined their life. Don't you people think others will see us as just a bunch of whiny hypocrites just like the SJW?

Outsider looking in here (Cred Forumstard) no I'm pretty impressed.
Yes, very OTT but results are results.

Congrats guys.

Creation of rules for Debate Drinking Game Thread:

Why has nobody spambombed them yet?
It would take 5 seconds to do.

Wew lad, have we started the fire?

Just recently, a nurse at the hospital where I work was fired because she said some "hate speech" on faceberg after the BLM chimpouts and dallas shootings back in July. There were probably tons of dindus working in the hospital saying all sorts of shit about hating whitey etc, but one middle aged white woman gets pissed about people looting stores and killing cops and says "hey, maybe you blacks should stop shooting each other up in north philly if you care about black loves so badly"

what does your opinion matter when I already see you as a whiny cuck?

>mfw if the flag was not shown I would have thought this was an Australian post

What does your opinion of my opinion matter when you're a fucking leaf?

What a good time to order a pool cleaning and drink a beer instead of cutting your lawn, right guys?

Wow, such lack of forethought, much unemployment

What a dumb spic

honestly yes
liberals start writing articles about "hey guys, was this REALLY such a good idea?" when their ideas start to backfire on them

we'll keep shitting them out of their jobs until they stop trying to get us fired.

>steal someone's stuff in the middle of the night
>"it was just a prank bro!"

Shall we class him as an honorary shitcunt?

This

Fuck you faggot.

We are out to win. Not have philosophical debates about the merits of conservatism. That shit hasn't worked and has lost on every front. Now it's no holds barred.

Good job boys.

Gott mit unds

Ya I was the first one to make this thread and it got no replies but I guess if a Cred Forums mod makes it they rig the replies.

The handwriting belongs to a degenerate that does not belong in society.

Fuck you fort myers cuck, Naples is awesome

nbc-2.com/story/33185022/man-urinates-on-naples-mailbox-steals-trump-sign

grass looks white on security cameras with uv nightvision

quar

i dont get it. so he took the sign and peed in the guys yard and then felt guilty so he came back and put money in the mailbox and apologized? and you guys still felt the need to get him fired?

Except that this tactic is used by SJW just if it is known you are a Trump supporter
Hell, lets even assume we are doing the same thing on every level: The end justifies the memes. In the end, winning is what matters, and we have to do way too many things to become worse than SJWs

>writing neetly
You're disgusting

He didn't come back and put money in the mailbox until after he saw the negative reviews popping up on Google for his sister's business. They're listed as permanently closed on Google now so they'll be trying to rename the comapny soon.

Why wasnt the driver fired?

Democrats running the school system dont need you to write.

They just need you to vote

The driver is the owner's brother

Memetically Assured Destruction is the only way.

We have taken the high-road straight into the decay of western civilization, it has never worked and it never will. We must come to the realization that at some point we must turn and draw a line in the sand that says this far and no further. I believe that time is now. I believe that the other side has been at war with us for a century and that we have simply refused to accept it. I believe that in war you fight to win or you don't fight. Rules of engagement exist to prevent that.

After we win this war some of us will turn into that which we hate, this is inevitable. Every war is a clash of cultures and ideas and no one escapes without absorbing something from the other side, but we will remain vigilant. The revolution is eternal. The memes must flow.

Did you go to school with Claudia, Hugo, or Alan?

THIS THIS THIS WHY THE FUCK IS THE SCUMBAG DRIVER NOT FIRED? BECAUSE HES THE BOSS.....I BET YOU THATS IT

I'm not 100% sure but from reading this thread, I think the company made that happen when they started getting a load of shit about it.

Winning! Good company response too I like them.

Frreeeeeeedoommmm

The guy doing the urinating is the brother of the female owner who's listed as the VP on FB. She's the one who talked to the press. Her and her husband went to the homeowner to apologize. The driver of the truck looks like he could def be the other owner, her husband.

This is serious info if true, can you prove it somehow?

Fuck you hypocrite google if one of them caught someone saying google they'd try to ruin their lives so fuck you facebook google.

Faggot

Quints confirm he is a retard

Check out the thread started by the homeowner on AR15.com ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html

>Fighting back means they win.
>t. Trudeau

Thank you for your opinion leaf.

We didn't start the war. Too bad now, everything is the SJWs fault for starting shit. It's their own fault if they can't handle casualties.

Thanks for CTR

yes? trying to make up for your actions just because you got caught doesn't make the consequences go away

"Oh... lawd... better hope Cred Forums don't get a hold of this!"
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html&page=17#i62135561

What did Jamal mean by this?